(2008/08) Aug 2008

krex: dun worry! im also easily parnoid one but i read alot on pregnancy books.
happy.gif
BB movements are usually felt from 18th weeks to 24weeks depending. Every pregnancy is different. Tight stomach of cos! Our skin is expanding leh! Its normal!
happy.gif
Stomach hasnt grow but doesnt mean ur bb hasnt grow.
happy.gif
BB are very smart one, the absorb the best nutrients from mother's bodies n thats how they grow big!
happy.gif

hewchen,
oh no... if you still uncomfy, maybe you want to seek 2nd opinion? My fren was spotting all the way till 5 mth & she changed her gynae... though bb was premature, everything is ok now... take care... & dont walk about ok...

celyn, twin star,
my stomach also feel like bursting after meal & whenever i sit down after meal, i feel so uncomfy like everything very tight including bra and panties and clothes...
sad.gif

so many mtbs are not feeling well. Better take good care of yourself ok, for Hew Chen, Valnsw and QiQi, rest more and walk less.

M2B, is there a BP on the sling? where?

Krex, yes, both forcep and vacuum are considered assisted delivery, think about $200 - 300 more. This is on top of epidural.

nini, let's hope so. ever since my gyane told me no jacuzzi, i became paranoid after my trip. coz' i sat in the jacuzzi tub but did not on the bubbles. it's just like a normal bath tub with a little bit of warm water. then i went for pregnancy massage at banyan tree. now i keep on thinking something might have happened to bb coz' can't feel anything yet... :p

lindsay, i c. is there any other equip we can use to reduce pain in delivery besides vacuum and epidural? heard the latter has side effects.

Ladies thanks for your wishes....really hope i will feel better soon cos i do feel hungry all the time but once i eat i will vomit so very depressing....

krex78 doctor says cannot jacuzzi? i going banyan tree on 8 Apr to 10 Apr too and my doc says no problem as long as the water jet dont aim on the tummy and water cannot be too hot. Now dont know should go for it or not....

valnsw, i lost 3kg in 1st trim and gained back 1.4kg when i was 16 weeks. Doc says i need to gain back some more weight in order to be back to my pre preggie weight.....then now throw up again and cannot eat....dont know how. Really hope bb will not be underweight becos of me still got 2weeks plus to my next appt haiz...

krex n QiQi,

guess wat man..my aunt in japan during her pregnancy- 2nd n 3rd trimester, she stil go soak hot spring!! hahaha!

nini,
you better check with your gynae on the abdominal cramps if they persist. better don't take risks.

Re: tightening of stomach
Ya, I feel that especially after full meal. Other times I feel that is when my tummy is stretching to accomodate bb. It sometimes feel abit crampy too, which is what I'm feeling today.

Re: jacuzzi
I asked my gynae during my 12th wk checkup if can go swimming, she said ok to swim but to avoid jacuzzi.

QiQi,
must have faith in bb la. I was also surprised that I actually gained wt and bb is normal wt when I had my scan, cos I was throwing up like anything. Who knows, maybe your bb will also give you a pleasant surprise?
happy.gif

my doc also told me she will be happy if i can gain 10 kg for the whole pregnancy cos I didn't gain any weight at 12 wks.
Anyway it differs from individual. I have a feeling my bb will be small size cos my mum told me i was only 2.2kg.

i'm so glad i'm not the only one with bursting stomach. hahahah....

during my ds, i ask my gynae if i can do massage, hair, facial and even eat sashimi. he say can except for hair colouring, rebonding and no massage on tummy.

m2b,
i think i got the massage lady contact from you, do you know if they did pre-natal massage? are they good for pre-natal?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>460g@21w1d</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>354g@20w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>339g@20w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>319g@20w</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>322g@20w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>White_Cloud</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Urmila Babu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

valnsw, my gynae is Jocelyn Wong from ACJ clinic n man, shes super duper busy!!! Called her this afternoon n till now she havent call me back
happy.gif

nini,
I guess sometimes docs may be busy in the delivery ward delivering.
Do you have any spotting? If no, at least is not so bad.
Is your baby kicking you? If bb is kicking u, I guess you can be slightly assured that things are fine. Trust your maternal instinct.

In my 9th wk, I got abit of cramp, was kinda worried so called the doc's office, told nurse abt my situation. she told me not to worry but I still insisted to slot me in for an appt even tho my next appt was like 2 wks later. Cos I v kiasi hehe.

I was v much reassured when I saw bb thru the scan and then put my mind at ease.

When in doubt, just persist with the nurse/doc. After all, you know your body the best.

valnsw,
nope, no spotting.. I cant feel bb kick me yet tho i m 19wks but i can feel alot of bubbles..

Just feeling uncomfortable, like 'sng sng' feeling when u having ur menses..so i dunno what is wrong..

Very hard to get gynae.. at least i read those with Dr Adrian can sms him anytime n he replied. so good one!!

M2Bs,
anybody joining prenatal yoga classes, heard that it is helpful...i am looking for one...my gynae asked me to start exercise, don't even feel like walking much :)

nini,
oic. just call up your gynae again tomorrow if she still has not called you back.
I think I know what you mean, the "sng sng" achy feeling. I also get that. perhaps it could be due to your uterus expanding so you feel the discomfort. This is just my conjecture. You better confirm with your gynae.

Hi ladies,
wow, so many posts already!
Just finish DS yesterday. Mine is a minnie. Everything is normal but my placenta is low. Anybody know what is the consequence of this. My gynae don't seem to be of much concern as he say week 20 is still early, may move up later. But i read from website it can lead to bleeding and pre-term birth and i am quite worried.

Do you all feel tummy is super tight after a meal, like cannot stand up and if walk, something going to drop out? i find this unbearbale. any way to overcome?

Hi rest_relax_forever ,

Congrats on ur minnie
happy.gif

I don't feel my tummy tight after meal.. but i feel my bb movement quite often .. like she is jumping or dancing in my tummy..

<font color="0000ff">rest_relax_forever</font>
Congrats on your minnie!
Don't worry too much now. As twin star mentioned, only if it's still low after 28weeks, then need concern. In the meantime, remember to walk slow, don't carry heavy things and don't do heavy housework chores (best is don't do any housework at all :p).
Just rest more ok.

Yuuri,
I did post sometime ago to ask anyone went to TMC scan today, nobody reply, maybe I meet you. I was there around 9am till 11am plus.

Rat,
Please update my Mickey weight: 320g @ 20weeks. Yeah, today is my 20weeks.

The DS is very cheap at $107 and the DS show that everything is okay. Baby is very active and move around a lot. Comfirm it is a boy, no wonder my gril keep calling "didi" this few weeks and point to my tummy. There is no more changes in the EDD, fixed now on 12 Aug 08.

Today after scan also went to see master and choose name for my boy and will get it after a month. He will make sure that the name consists of all elements and suitable whatever date he is born. I already choosen a English name for him.
I wanna do it before birth as I want to do his birth cert when I was still warded in hospital and do not want to make so many trips within the first 2 weeks after birth as we can only do BC at hospital within 2wks after delivery.

Now I will source for the full mth celebration as I know I will be damn BUSY with 2 kids at home, no time to do all these and no time to internet at all and my target is BF for 2 yrs so the first 2 mths to maintain milk supply is very impt.
As this is my 2nd birth, I have some experience and know what I must do now whatever I can so I can relax a bit during confinement.

Don' want to repeat my first time mistake, everything last minute.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>460g@21w1d</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>354g@20w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>339g@20w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>319g@20w</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>322g@20w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>White_Cloud</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Urmila Babu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wow.....a lot of mummies have already done their DS and all the results r superb! congratulations! i'll be doing mine tomorrow....hope that everything goes well.

rata,
ur minnie is the biggest among all....well done!

Thank valnsw &amp; chipchip,

my gynae jus called me back n said its probably due to too much walking. Gasp! Guilty as charged! But im still going to see her tomorrow, i jus wan to make sure everything is smooth n fine.. i am jus a super paranoid person n little things i could go crazy. :p

Avocado,
Congrats on the boy!
happy.gif

Hehe I was there around 10-11.30 and trying to stare at everyone! Haha..pretty sure I must have seen you...only a matter of which one!

qiqi, my gynae never give me a proper explanation, but he said he had a patient who went to taiwan, went for jacuzzi and came back w/o heartbeat. after hearing that, i got scared.

i don't go steam rm and sauna now after swimming. as for spa/ jacuzzi, i will just dip my feet in, at most.

i read about jacuzzi on website. no scientific evidence not to go for it, but website did say to avoid spraying on vagina area and water cannot be too hot.

Shay, my minnie is biggest coz my DS is done at 21weeks the rest all at 20weeks dats y. I am sure ur DS will go smoothly too &amp; update us on the status k
happy.gif

Nini, I hope so too. The person who did the DS comment that baby got chubby cheek
happy.gif
I am sure all babies will b cute
happy.gif
when u doing ur DS?

hm..ya hor..alot of mummies already done their DS..my gynae like very bz like that..i can only do it towards my end of 23 weeks, when entering 24th week...
sad.gif
..cuz he has no time to schedule me in..so sad..must wait for so long to see bb again...

YLN, i thot DS is to b done during 18 weeks to 22 weeks?

Mummies, who is going for the robinson sale later? Do update k. Thanks.

rat..dunno leh..my gynae say can do b4 24 weeks.so, mine is just nice...but still..when i read about everyone's DS...feel like have to wait so long for mine...
sad.gif

is there a robinson sale today? until when har?

hi all,

finally managed to register and come in to join this forum. my ETD is also in Aug, all the while been a silent reader and decided to join in all mummies here

rat,
the sonographer so nice as to tell you that yr gal has chubby cheeks... i love bb with chubby cheeks... my hubby has chubby cheeks and i still like to pinch my niece chubby cheeks even though she is aledi 8 years old... haha...

heard that Tangs also got sale on 26 &amp; 27 Mar, 12% rebate on citibank credit card or something? Robinsons no extra discount? mid week very tired to go shopping lei...

shirley,
welcome to this thread...

Dongle, Celyn &amp; Twin Star,
I also feel uncomfy after meals…guess we shd try to eat smaller but more frequent meals then but I also worried abt my weight…hiaz

Lindsay,
Yap, there is: -

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1316440.html?1206412798

My gal also forcep bb coz her heartbeat dropped when pushing time…

Celyn,
I think the Malay massage ladies will do pre-natal too but I have not try them myself…

Rest_Relax,
Congrats on your Minnie!

Avocado,
Congrats on your Mickey!

Shirley,
Welcome!

Rata,
The sonographer commented my Minnie has sharp nose and long legs and will be tall like mommy…heehee

thanks dongle,

hi rat possible to help me update my info?

mummy:me me
gynae: Dr SP Teo
hospital: TMC
ETD: 10Aug

btw i am doing my DS this friday at TMC at 8.30am, do hope to see some mummies there

rat, i may pop by robinsons at centrepoint later to take a look. the one at raffles city quite hopeless. doubt there's anything to buy but dun mind going to jalan. tangs also having 12% rebate for mbrs today &amp; tmrw.

celyn, some massage ladies do pre-natal massage also. found a few contacts from other threads. haven't bked mine yet coz' dunno which one is gd.

Morning ladies!

Shirley,
Welcome!

To all the mummies who have done their DS, congrats!

YLN,
I also have to wait long, til about wk 22+ then do the DS
sad.gif

To all the mummies who did your DS,
mind sharing the tests that were done? i.e. what was measured and roughly how long it took? TIA!

Hi MTBs! So many of you went for DS already! Mine still long time later cos now too busy to take leave to go. May I know who did DS at TMC? I realise there is a package deal for NT scan and DS. I had previously done the NT scan and paid for it already. Can still have this package deal? Dr Woody did not mention about it. I only saw it on the form.

rest relax forever, placenta low could lead to C-sec if the placenta covers the cervix. Think you can find more info on the web. But don't worry much about it unless your gynae is very concern.

avocado, wah! So fast you prepare for things after delivery leow? Aiyoh, make me kanchiong leh! The master so early can get the name? But the baby not yet born so how he know the ba zi?

rata, I am guilty for not submiting my info for update. Will let you know after my DS mid next month, ok?
happy.gif

Oh yah, anyone thinking of going for hypnobirthing antenatal classes instead of the normal antenatal classes? I'm considering as I want to try to avoid epidural. Not sure if my backaches now are really caused by epidural for #1. But based on my pain threshold, I'm a bit worried that I will still go for epidural in the end. Then waste money for the class. Hahaha.

Dongle, ya lor baby chubby more cute.
happy.gif

M2B, i like sharpe nose too but i dun think she got sharp nose.

krex, update us if there is any good deal.

m2b,
thanks. i think i will call them to find out.

krex78,
i also haven't book but wanted to try them out for pre-natal before i decide on who to engage for post-natal. thus, thinking of booking them to try out now since i have bad neck and shoulder ache.

i'm having very bad flu/blocked nose today, wondering if its the normal blocked nose that i have in the beginning stage or real flu. so confuse now, will take the flu medicine and monitor.

pre natal massage
im also thinking of doing pre-natal massage cuz im starting to get shoulder and back aches..but im not sure if its due to my work or pregnancy..so still thinking..sigh

Back