(2008/08) Aug 2008

snow, so is not bb bash? hahahaha but i reemmber there was a 1st bb bash rite onli i didnt go. hahahaha sleep talking.

function room ve to ask those staying in condo liao.

rata
last yr bb bash @ harbourfront gymboree, 1st aug.
hb not there also, so he dunno. =P
ya, he just flew back from china on fri nite.

that 1 i got no comment, cos i'm not staying in condo. >D
i mean if time is short and wanted a mini gathering, condo func rm is gd lah.
but if have time and more ppl, can consider grassroot club lor. =)

hihi, for a small cosy party can consider Royce kids gym. $380 for 20 children (2hrs play) but no food allowed.. We can use their sofa room while the kids play. Mmm.. nice place for the kids to play toys, but its a bit expensive considering no food allowed?

else, i can help to book a function room at my gd friend's place. Its along River Valley Road condo.. mm.. let me know. but function room got nothing to entertain the kids??

How about Polliwogs/gogo?

nini,
i have been to royce kids gym, its a waste of money for me. yu ze spend 1 hour playing thomas train set there instead of the gym and it cost me $30 for the 'trial'. so if any kids like yu ze who likes to play with thomas then consider very ex loh.

Hi mummies.
Paisey. Heehee... Haven't upload pics in fb coz can't find the camera cable. ;p

Snow,
Wan me to check out GRC or any other venue? But must gimme a date.

Nini,
I dun mind Polliwogs for a gathering. But no more weekdays off for me liao. Saturdays will be good. The party packages at Polliwogs quite ex and cannot accommodate so many of us.

Anyone going for Barney Space Adventure? Any Friso mummies with proof of receipt of any Friso Gold with P2 Dual System 900g tin* dated from 23 Jul 2010 to spare me so that we can get 20% off? Thanks in advance! =)

celyn: yah, but there are many different kinds of toys too. So the little girls can play at the kitchen or doll area too..sweet! I like it cos its so versatile! There are always some things for every child! I agreed its ex but the toys are by all geninue brands.. And the places are all heavily cushioned so its pretty ok even if ur child falls down.. *touch wood*! Braiden dont play with all toys also.. he only play the cars n the train and the ball pit.. haha.. But as long as he enjoys it ok lah.

snow, yes exclusive for members. I can help to book the place.. Its like u 'pao' the whole place for 2hrs.. the kids can have free play. (u can check out the website, even if future u wan to book for ur private party, i can help too)

Nana: Polliwogs is great too! I think morning is best? Cos afternoon will have alot of ppl??

nini,
don't know leh. hubby say yu ze only try all the gym for once and still run back to thomas. i was like huh? if just play thomas, no need to go there. we also have thomas train sets at home. hhahahah....

celyn: lol ok.. i tink ur daughter go in free cos under 6mths old
happy.gif

rata: oh is it? i didnt know... Can only sign one in or two??

Nini,
if i'm not mistaken the $380 party package is not exclusive wor... they will still accept other ppl/kids to go in the play area.
Just tat the sofa room area is exclusive.

nini,
cannot leh. you know hoh, only one parent to accompany the kid loh. i thought we 2 can go in together then i carry yu xi. but they say only 1 parent. so i ask hubby to go in then i bring yu xi walk walk loh.

Celyn

then no point loh. go there n play thomas, think stay at home n play better?

Aiyo.... 1 parent... then no gd wor. then where u walk walk with yuxi?

n not exclusive like delta sport complex. will kanna like polliwogs, suddenly full of ppl playing n those for party... n younger ones get pushed ard......

& no food n drinks...

Nana

polliwogs......... must be party to go?

or we do with the party, go in as a group n play? like what most of us usually do?

but car accessible is a concern for those staying far or without car.

Sylvia,
Go like what we normally do can liao la. I checked the party package when we were planning the bday bash. Not so suitable for my toddlers. Maybe when they r 3/4 YO and can listen to the party host's instructions...

Celyn,
Poor mummy.

Nini,
Where's Royce anyway? This sua ku mummy never go before.

mummynana,
royce is at liang court, 2nd floor. that place nothing much to shop. there is one shop selling beads tell me don't go in cos no space for stroller. ok loh. don't go in then don't spend $$$ loh. what's the big deal right.

morning mummies. =)

nini
thx for the info.
i personally prefer exclusive place, so that they can really enjoy without fear of virus spreading thingy. =)
that is why i drop the idea of celebrating zynn's bday last yr in gogo or polliwogs, but i go with the majority lah.

celyn
that sales person must be mad... -_-"

mulberry: har!! like that ah.. aiyoh i tot can pao the place for ourselves.. Then like that no point liao
sad.gif
Sorry my mistake~~

nana: royce gym at liang court.. Its more suitable for babies and toddlers la
happy.gif
cos no older kids screaming and chasing each other.. lol

celyn: Ya i find its pretty stupid on this.. So rigid~ But i see parents bring both their kids in.. but its bo hua for another adult pay to go inside.. i know wat u mean, cos its too cramp lah.. usually i park the stroller outside then go buy the bread but if baby inside then i jus leave.
happy.gif

Snow, yes it is nice n exclusive place for parties.. but i tink pretty expensive.. http://www.roycekidsgym.com/news.htm

Slyvia: thats the thing.. not exclusive, no food n drinks.. aiyah.. then if like that its bo hua liao.

celyn: Their thomas train is not jus the toy, its the whole set of railway track~ very big type..

nini,
i have that kind of thomas set at home also. i have 2 thomas and 1 percy and others too.

snow74,
siao right. never mind. not going to let them earn my $$$. :p

yln,
just a gathering lah. hari raya is an excuse for gathering. hahahaha......

celyn
ya, think i'll walk away also if such situation do happen....siao!

oh...so, is the topic still on x'mas bash? -_-"

nini
if just a simple gathering, we only need a simple func room can liao rite?
hee hee...cheaper and easier solution for more frequent events. =P

nini,
yah. i leave 1 set at fil's place. 2 sets at home. i'm going to exchange fil's place set with 1 at home then he can combine the 2 sets to play. so now, no need to buy set for him just buy extension parts will do.

eh.............

can we arrange like trip to botanic garden or zoo?

or science centre?

maybe better for them to explore ard?

coz i tot function rm got nothing n no toys or playground.

wat do u think?

List of indoor playground in Singapore:

Go-Go Bambini (Dempsey)
At Demspey Road they have Singapore’s tallest indoor slide in their unique playscape which also includes a flying fox, ballpits, tunnels, two climbing walls, interactive panels and a ball blower. At 6 meters high with four levels to explore, their playscape is fun and challenging to kids of all ages. They use jungle theme and bright colours to make a vibrant and fun environment for kids to enjoy play and parties.

Address:
Blk 8 Dempsey Road #01-15
Dempsey Hill
Singapore 247696

http://www.gogobambini.com

Fidgets (Turf City)
Based at Turf City, Fidgets is Singapore's largest indoor soft play structure for children from 0-10 years, with dedicated baby and toddler play areas. Custom designed and manufactured in Australia by world leader Playtec, the structure includes the first automatic and interactive ball washing machine in Singapore reducing over 99% of germs.

With two dedicated party rooms accommodating up to 80 children and a 100 seat cafe full of the latest magazines and newspapers from around the world, we have something for everybody. All of this and 2000 parking lots add up to hassle free entertainment for all the family. $1 dollar of your entrance fee will be donated to registered children charities in Singapore.

Address:
200 Turf Club Road
#04-05 Turf City
Singapore 287994

http://www.fidgets.com.sg

AtlantisCity@Delta (Delta Sports Complex)
It is generally not too crowded and the kids love it all the same. The price is hard to beat at $3.30 an hour if you get their playcard. There is ice-cream, snacks and drinks available and a sitting area for parents.

Address:
900 Tiong Bahru Road
Singapore 158790

http://www.playtime-recreations.com

Little O'Zone (Orchid Country Club beside the orchid bowl)
Little ones may play in the toddler area with soft, colourful, interactive equipment and props. Older children may play with the cliff climbers, walk on the teeth bridge, punch sandbags in the boxing room, and explore other play structures.

1 Orchid Club Road
Singapore 769162

http://www.littleskoolhouse.com/programmes.aspx

eXplorerkid (Downtown East )
Xplorerkid is part of NTUC Club the leisure and entertainment arm. There is a 25-m high Cadbury Ferris wheel, suitable for everyone in the family, each complete ride is approximately 3 - 4 mins. This is a unique ‘weather-proof’ Ferris Wheel that stands inside the mall.

Address:
3rd Level, E!hub @Downtown East
1 Pasir Ris Close
Singapore 519599

http://www.explorerkid.com

Peek-A-Boo (Kallang Leisure Park)
Smaller than the other east side indoor playgrounds, but they offer drop and shop services. Kids that are 4 years old and above can be dropped off and the staff will be around to watch over them.

Address:
Leisure Park Kallang
(next to Indoor Stadium)
5, Stadium Walk, #02-12/13
Singapore 397693

http://www.peekaboo.com.sg

Frisk ‘n’ Romp Kids Playclub (East Coast Playground @ BigSplash)
Standard rates is $18 for 2 hours on the week ends or for the whole day on weekdays. They do have promotion from time to time and rates goes as low as $10 if you get a playcard.

902, East Coast Parkway,
Block B, #02-07,
Playground@BigSplash,
Singapore 449874

http://frisknromp.blogspot.com/

Polliwogs (East Coast)
This new playground have both an outdoor and indoor area. There is a ball volcano that is really fun. For the parents, there is a very comfortable sitting area and free flow of coffee and tea.

Address:
1020, East Coast Parkway
#01-02
Singapore 449878

http://www.thepolliwogs.com

hi mummies,
we can plan one hari ray puasa celebrations cum mid autumn mooncake festival haha...

shall we go chinese garden take lanterns????

Shirley, i like the chinese garden idea. but think like last yr they do not ve any lightings or event up in chinese garden lei. they used to do it every yr dunno y last yr dun ve. wonder this yr will ve or not

if going open space hor, gotta tee gong bo bi no rain leh...i went chn gdn twice, both lantern festival rain rain. =(

Back