(2008/08) Aug 2008

morning mummies

mrs n,
oh, the rash on the baby looks terrible. i'm using pampers active for yu ze now, he seems ok with it no issue but will monitor. thanks for the info. yu xi too is using pampers cos given by kk. once finished will change to mamy poko but will also continue to use pampers at night loh.

Hi mummies
I'm laying waiting in labour ward now. Just had 2nd induction pill inserted. First one like totally no effect. This one so far no news. Now wondering if I itchy backside n try to induce too early. But I'm full term on 16th! Haiz so Xian. Whole day in n out of tmc. Skarli induction no effect n have to end up doing c sect. Really don't want. Oh well wish me luck n more contractions!

gayle,
hmmm, why don't you wait for natural birth? Anyway, good luck!

my 2nd one was induced too, but she was 1 week late and she was getting big, so doc asked me to induce. how come you are at the labour ward? When they insert the 2 induction pill for me also midnite, there's no reaction from me at all. But i was in the normal ward the whole time leh, not in the labour ward. maybe different hospital has different practice. Then come morning still no sound no pic for me and my gynae finally gave instructions to use the drip. That did the trick...

you have good rest too while waiting for contractions to come lah. usually they won't don c-section, they will use drip first. then if really nothing, then maybe they will do the c-section.

Hi Gayle hope the induction works and you'll have your baby in your arms soon. Sending more contractions your way!
happy.gif

Celyn yah the baby so poor thing the rash must hurt alot. D also use the active fit at night and occasionally when we go out, rest of the time in cloth. Touchwood so far ok. The old version was ok don't know why pampers want to change it. Oh well, we all now have a big incentive to push on with potty training!
wink.gif

Mrs N,
hi!

want to ask you if europe is a cheaper place to buy watch. someone told me to buy rolex in copenhagan??

up to moo moo

gayle,
hope you induction works and no csec for you. is there any reason for induction? thought can pass edd by at least 1 week before induce?

Gayle,
Good luck! We'll be praying for a smooth delivery! Enjoy the process... We will be waiting for you to upload pics of your new bundle of joy!

Celyn,
The 2 look so lovely together. Sayang sayang...

mrs teng,
no lah. but he will be the first one to run to mei mei if mei mei cry loh.

mummynana,
thanks.
happy.gif

yln,
yah. bfing is ok but confinement is definitely not as good as yu ze's time. cos still got to look after yu ze at same time in the evening and weekends.

hi mummies

sorry i havent been online for ages...been too tired too busy to write much =) im due in june...so very hectic preparing for baby #2 now =)

btw...need some advice...anyone knows of a babysitter who's willing to travel to my house to look after newborn? 8am- 6pm mon to fri

i live in the east.

thanks do let me know if anyone has contact

celyn

can imagine how bz u will be..but im sure yuze must be a good boy...knows u need to rest..
happy.gif
..will he cling on to u as much now as well? or he find meimei a fascination to play with?
happy.gif

yln,
if hubby not in, he is still manageable loh. but hubby in hoh, he super cranky loh. attention seeking. he is too very fascinated with mei mei. want to kpo mei mei. you point to mei mei and ask who is that, he will go mei mei.

ceyln,
what is the brand of your new camera? how much did you pay for it?

the lumix i have had some problem. i brought to the service centre to check and they said i need to pay $110 to get it fixed. they will only guarantee for 3 mths. now i don't know if i should get a new one or just have this repaired. I have a new DSLR and another very simple digital camera.

Yuuri,
what's your opinion?

ok, you can come over on Monday, Tuesday morning, Wed afternoon and then full day on Thurs and Fri. I will be in the office at these times.

let me know, ok?

shint,
same same. call me when your maid is coming. I won't be in the office on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.

Rona,
My opinion is if you are the only one using the lumix, don't bother lah. After I got my dslr, I never even thouch my lumix liao. I don't even know how to hold the compact now!

I let you know which day k? Cos K starting playgroup this week, so timing abit haywire..might be able to come by in the morning when he's in school. Get back to you again after I see how he is tomorrow...

Rona not sure leh! Never tried to buy rolex watch before.
happy.gif
But I guess some branded stuff could be cheaper to get in europe b'cos non-EU residents can claim the tax back.

celyn nice picture of your two. Wow yu xi has a lot of hair!

wow..celyn..
weeweee..i open the thread..n i see ur sexy pic liao!..very nice leh...very sexy leh..woh..eh..u got wear anything underneath anot??

Celyn

Wah! you daring ah! Hubby let you take off every thing to take pic ah? My hubby will kill me man!

But I must agree with the rest.. VEry SEXY and well taken.. Like the flow of the fabric.. effect of smoky trail.. Fairy come down from heaven like that.
happy.gif

Rona

Yes, it's cheaper to get the Rolex from Copenhagen and one more place I can't recall.. But like wat Mrs N says, non-european can claim VAT. Same goes for LV and Gucci.
happy.gif

mrs teng,
inside only got the photographer (lady)+hubby and yu ze loh. i told him he don't want to go i will still go myself, so he follow loh. he can't say no at the moment. hahaha.....

about 1/3 of the photos are with clothes and is in fb liao. the rest can't post, he will kill me. hahahah....

Back