(2008/08) Aug 2008

M2B,
Where does your eldest one go for piano lesson? How old is she? My 4yo not interested in piano, sometimes will play the piano, sometimes will not. She is very moody one. don't know how to control her mood.

ceyln,
How's the confinement? Food ok? everything smooth?

i think i missed the confinement food! heheheee
proud.gif

rona,
confinement ok. i feel that not as good as during yu ze's time cos got to look after yu ze too. so i do get fan blowing at me when i put yu ze to sleep at night. didn't follow confinement rules so strictly with this one.

Krex,
at least Mae is scared of daddy...hahaha, so we will often tell her "Daddy comming" to scare her =P

Snow,
You get well soon ya...weekend coming leh.
happy.gif

Rona,
My gal is having her piano class at Seimpi School of Music...may consider her for private classes when she is older coz I feel that now with school, she has performance opportunities which will help to build up her confidence.
happy.gif

She is 6yo this year.
happy.gif

Celun,
Talking abt confinement rules...I still rbr I brgt #1 for her piano lesson and library just 4 days after giving birth...my MIL wana faint liao...hahaha

m2b,
i very guai leh, follow all the rules during yu ze's time except for the first week when yu ze is still in hospital then i wrapped myself up like mummy to see him and send ebm for him. after that never go out till the day before full month to do rebonding loh.

celyn
lucky she never think i'm lebian nia leh...ha ha...

rona
let the kid growth towards the way of their interest, u will find them doing better. =)
ballet and art class is my gal requested de, so when i sent her there i found that actually she really did quite well lor.
if ur gal dun like piano or music, its totally normal ok?
when they really like something, they will request from parent.

m2b
thx, i lun very long liao...wait till now really fever shot up then guai guai mc at home..ha ha..
can imagine tue i still went gym during lunch hr?

Rona & Snow,
Ya, my #1 requested to learn piano before she was 2yo so I started her with some music classes and proceed from there...she is fulfilling my childhood dream
happy.gif

Snow,
Same here, when I'm having flu, I will still go gym...even my GM shook his head on that =P

But I find that I feel better after the gym visit...you rest well now and recover soon
happy.gif

Snow,
yah lor, so not letting her learn. only the #1 is learning as he has the interest. I will try #2 again later when she is 5 or 6yo. If she has the interest, then let her learn. don't want to waste my $$ too...

M2B,
How is the school? gal is enjoying it? My #1 is with Sylvia Ng Studios, he is enjoying himself. just called me to listen to him play the piano... :p

m2b
same also, #1 fulfilling my dream too. hee hee..

ya, when I started running fever that time my col only said "see!?!". ha ha..

rona
yes, try to groom kid towards their interest.
u will find that not only they will be able to do better faster, u will be an understanding and supportive mother in their eye also. =)
but ofcos, their interest must be reasonably acceptable lah.

Snow,
is your #1 learning to play the piano too?

hehehee... i don't know what my #2 likes. She is one minute grouchy and the next happy. very moody. I think I got to teach her to control her mood, else next time she will lugi. She likes to read though, and we have to read every night.

Snow,
actually my #1 likes to draw and paint a lot too. but we simply have no time to let him do so many things. currently he has to go school in the afternoon. although P1's work load is not that heavy, still, time is spent in school liao. He still go to Berries once a week, swimming twice/thrice a week and piano once a week. He wants to do track and field and play the badminton too, where got so much time? So we have to prioritize for him lor. Only thing he is really not interested in is READING AND STUDYING! But THIS is compulsory, so he still have to do it even though he is not interested lor...

Rona,
Your #1 is a very active boy hor? Next time he will tell you his favourite subjects in school are 'Recess' and 'PE'
happy.gif

Yuuri,

Yes, he is a very active boy. thought he may have ADD...
proud.gif
no need next time, one week after school started in January, I asked him

me: where is your favourite spot in school
#1: in the kidz zone
me: why?
#1: cos i can play football with the primary 2 boys!

me: sorry mummy forgot to give you allowance today! were you hungry?
#1: no, i'm not hungry, I was very happy, cos i don't need to go to the canteen to eat and so i can spend the WHOLE recess time playing football! I'm so lucky today!!

rona,
no. must tahan till 12am to pump then sleep. yesterday, i sleep at 11 then wake up at 12 to pump. i realise i feel more tired. if i tahan till 12am then don't feel so tired.

Rona,
Haha your #1 very amusing. But who knows, maybe he will excel in sports!

Celyn,
Wah, thinking back I really dread having to wake up to pump :p Jia you!

rona,
i did 3 hourly pump for about 4/5 months during yu ze's time leh.

yuuri,
yah but even don't wake up to pump still need to wake up to feed.

celyn
i'm also still awake. rushing work, as i'll be on a buz trip for 3 days next week. going to KL nia, just in case you get excited for me... ;P

Rona,
Seimpi has a few branches at Funan, Hougang, Whitesands etc...My gal is attending at Hougang and yes, she is enjoying it but of coz, there are lazy times where she will try to escape practice hahaha...I love hearing her play...I'm trying to learn too hahaha

Snow,
Hope you are feeling better today!
happy.gif

My colls all say I "exercise siao"...unwell oso go gym...

Hi ladies.

How's everyone? I am so damn tired. Lots of flu bugs flying around n i gan-na bitten by it too. The gals in my dept are taking turns to go on MC. I hope to recover soon, before I pass it on to Anvelle.

Celyn,
The CB Calendula cream is thicker. I find that it works pretty well on spots, etc. My grandma swears by it now. Anything wrong only, apply calendula cream. It could be spots, rashes, cuts or insect bites...I have an extra tub at hm. Let me know if you need it urgently. I can pass to you first.

Snow,
U still got stuff with me. When shall we meet?

celyn,

amazing! and your pre preggie weight is???

nana,

do u use the calendula cream daily? J has been having some spots and scars lately...dunno from where. we tried using an organic cream we bought from suntec but doesn't seem to have any effect. do u apply the cream on the whole body or on affected areas?

Krex,
I dun apply the calendula cream everywhere. Only on the affected areas eg. Mozzie bites n cuts. Hubby uses it on his eczema n I apply it on my face too when it feels dry. Pretty good moisturizer but a bit too oily for the whole face. Another gd one is the Dr Lily Aloe Vera Gel I got fr BP here. The gel works well on cold sores n itchy skin.

Celyn,
No worries la. I will pm u again on tat.

Ceyln,
yah lor, at the same time, #1 was sick. This time the virus is very strong leh. The panadol and even bifen cannot bring the fever down, temp was hovering around 38.5 degreesC. He saw the GP on Thursday nite but the antibiotic he gave, Curam, is a bit weak to solve his problem. So I brought him to see Dr Gong this morning. Waited for 2hours! gosh! Dr gave Augmentin instead and he had a dose around 12 noon. By 5pm, we are able to control his fever by bifen. He had another dose (twice a day) just and i hope he can get well by Monday. I'm going KL on buz trip so at least I feel better that he has recovered and the two younger ones are ok too. I've brought Jer to my mum's place on Thursday afternoon and tried to separate #1 and #2.

morning mummies.

moo moo time for me

rona,
oh no. hope your boy get well soon. yu ze have been having a lot of phelgm, just bought him to see doc on thurs too.

Hi Mummies

Kaer hasnt been well this few days too...think is related to her HFMD ..she was vomitting last nite..with slight fever..today, as i dropped her off at MIL, she had a slight fever..called mil just now...she didnt have appetite for milk or food...still having her fever...sigh...*worry* she was ok for the entire week since wed when i briught her to see the dr..but just yestd....suddenly like that..
sad.gif

yln,
maybe you want to get mil to monitor her today before you decide if you want to bring her to see doc again. sayang kaer.

Rona & YLN,
Hope your kiddos get well soon...understd how helpless it is to see them unwell yet there's nothing much we can do to lessen the suffering and yet, we must get to work!

Back