(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Bobianah, what rash did you get? I got some during my confinement. GP said likely due to hormonal change.

Serene, the first 6 in 1 jab that Evee's PD at TMC gave her included Hep B. She took it at 6 weeks.

Alabone, i ate laksa many times when i am breastfeeding, it is fine as long as your bb dun have any reaction to your BM after you take laksa. Basically i just eat whatever i like including lotsa chilli
happy.gif

jen,
saw the pic of your bb with the things on her back... i got goosebumps all over after seeing that.. what is it huh? did it come off when your MIL scrubbed it? don't let them do that to your darling again. told my mum not to anyhow use things to bath bb... goodness! your bb very chubby too. am still trying to beef up bb.

am going to go on tbf for today and see if i can tahan. coz seems like you ladies all bf alot and slim down. i want bb to help me slim down, and i give bb antibodies and good health.

i have had friends who bf their children yet fall sick quite often and those on fm very strong. why's that?

qsg,
ya lor. i love laksa and spicy foods! if cannot eat very xian one. somemore already cannot eat seafood coz my mum says it is 'poisonous'... c-sec must wait 3months then can eat those food... been dying for chilli crab for the longest time ever leh... cannot eat. spicy and it's seafood. sigh...

ruffybear
no la...only that bloom say lexin food is only so-so...that's for tingkat. :p so, i think u dun hv to worry too much abt catering from lexin...
happy.gif

Bobianah,
thanks for the info. Will be the 1st time I use Lexin.. next few days have to make the personalised messages for my popcorn bb favours
happy.gif

Vanessa, ya, i also think it's colic but dunno leh... PD keeps calling it "wind" only.. er...isn't it the same thing? haha. he's on "Rid Wind" wind drops like DiVeera's bb... seems to work sometimes, he farts the wind out since he doesnt burp. But while the wind is still in his system, it seems to causes him alot of problem lor... poor thing

oh well, dunno how leh... now just hoping my supply is enuff for him! After typing my prev post at 2pm, he cried so latched him on. Trieddd to burp (as usual, cannot) then changed diaper then 1 hr later, cry again! Looked like wanted to feed again so latch on again and he sucked for another 15 mins on the other side! was intending to pump to see how much i could generate but he suck until dry redy... nothing left to pump!
sad.gif

Mummies who express bm, how do u manage to do it? cos by the time i wanna pump, he wake up wanna eat redy! so no chance leh! jialat man... :p

bobianah,
my sis gets fong mok all the time. yah like raised bumps like mossie bites right? She usually goes doc to get some antihistamines. Sometimes so serious, kena injection. But not contagious one. Some pple say eat Guiling Gao to cool down but not sure if BF should eat this kind of thing leh... no idea if it's too liang? Hopes this helps and u get better soon
happy.gif

vanessa, shihui, chang, alabone, jackie, och,

thx!
happy.gif
act. Mandy only face chubby, she's still q small. brought her out on a stroller e other day n she looked super tiny! can't even buckle her up. hiyoh!

bloom,

Mandy's 3.3kg now. last wk was 3.4kg tho... dunno y she lost weight. must b bcos e low blood count causing her to lose appetite... haiz.. how's bb kathleen? has she gone bk to KKH 4 e follow up chk up?

e bruises wld disapper ar? mine v long liao leh! soemmore near e cleavage area. so hor, gain cleavage liao oso no use, cannot show! heh heh...

jen,

can't believe ur mil did tt to selina! if it's me, i sure blow!u mean can scrub off ar? nv see these kinda things b4...

stephanie,

mine e growth spurt lasted only 2 days leh...she just needed to feed more but nv really scream n fuss leh.

serene,

e 5-in-1 doesn't include hep B. 6-in-1 includes hep B 3rd dose. 1st n 2nd dose wld haf been taken liao. tt's my case at e polyclinic lah. pte clinics might b diff...

och,

e jabs u're talking bt, r they HIB tt's included in e 5 or 6-in-1? i noe 5-in-1 includes polio, DTP, pneumonia n meningitis..

qian hui, thanks for updating
happy.gif

Lucas was born 3.245kg, 51cm
happy.gif
Natural with epidural. I wanted to go without epi but only few hrs into labour n i was shaking from the pain redy... then doc said, hmm.. u really look like u could use it. And wah... my hubby n I decided it was the BEST few hundred dollars we ever spent cos we could relax n talk n joke in the labour ward cos cannot feel the pain redy...hahah :p

bobianah,
I also kana the "fong mok" look alike rashes...MIL pass me so cream to apply than ok liao....I never give it much though since recovering well
happy.gif

och,
Yes i am giving BB the rotavirus n pneumococcal jabs...KS lar, just jab whatever that is available
happy.gif

Connie,
Is yr BB going through a growth sprut??

Serene,
BB sure cry de... Just lowly adapt ba...I still bring BB to my dad plc every weekend...Life will be better once BB out grown this stage...Just have to hang on
happy.gif

kimi,
little mandy so cute. she dun look like a premmie at all.

qainhui,
little ace has ur beautiful eyes.
ace so brave. bathing no crying. mine already coming to 7 week old still cry sometimes when bathe.

Chang
How's the tingkat food from First Cuisine?
happy.gif

Stephanie, Jackie
yah, the fong mok looks like mozzie bites... when the weather hot it is worse...and when there's pressure/friction on skin, it appears - like when i rest my elbow on the table edge (elbow kena) or my hips area where my underwear sits.
I just started taking the antihistamine pills yesterday...it helps lessen it bit so far, but i scared if i stop taking it will appear.
sad.gif
quite uncomfortable. oh, eat gui ling gao and help? hmmm...wonder when i can start eating that...
Jackie, wat cream u use?

ruggybear
oh yah, u are giving popcorn...so cute...must take photo and show us!
happy.gif

Jackie,

I m nt sure whether is this a growth spurt or nt.. just that the empty breasts feel weird.. have the feeling that i cant provide enuff for her lidat lei..

btw, any idea how long can frozen milk (thawed in fridge) be kept? can it be froze back again?

qian hui,

thanks for updating..

my ger details as follows:

Name Isabelle Loh
EDD 12/12/06
BD 15/12/06
Gynae Dr Woo Bit Hwa
Hospital TMC
Method Natural with epi
Born weight/length 3.03kg/50cm

bobianah,
Mine slightly different leh....Will have patches one...Than will spread...Think mine is sensitive to the "Da Feng Cha" which i use for shower...The cream ah....Ltr check with MIL than let u noe
happy.gif

connie,
EBM can be kept frozen for 2mths....But not too sure whether can froze it back again or not...Better check with Vanessa
happy.gif

jackie
yours dun hv like mozzie bites - with raised bumps? mine is lidat, but will hv red patch surounding it lor... it gets bigger sometimes... some of it individual spots some in patches.
sad.gif
You stop using the Da Feng Cha and it disappeared? I didnt use anything unusual, so i dunno wat caused it.

bobianah,
fong moh is also called hives i think. i had that in spring when i was still studying. do u know what is triggering the hives outbreak? if u do, try to remove the allergen. antihistamines help. for some pple, preventing acid reflux also help.

kimi,
nope, those r optional jabs.

bobianah, jackie,
i initially intended to get both jabs, but my paed friend told me that rotavirus not really necessary. so reconsidering.

hi,
just bf bb and she like never full leh... trying to tbf her but seems like really need to supplement with fm... she like hungry all the time. i feed her until i kee siao liao leh. fed her milk at 12noon today and at 1.30 she made a bit of noise, then i jump up and immediately pull up my top and bra and shove my breast into her mouth. she also happily sucking away while i was nodding. then feed halfway then i realised that i only just fed her fm at 12noon so she couldn't have been hungry. quickly took out my breasts then she continued sleeping... see? i kee siao liao right?

choo,
dun worry abt hving to bbsit all by urself. monday onwards, i am also on my own leh.
it's gonna be stressful but we will survive de.
juz will not be able to come in here tat often....hmmmm unless i am like Chang, can type with toes. hee heee

Kimi,
bb Mandy have grown so much!
it's so nice to see ppl's bb.
like with a blink, bb grow leh.
tat day at my bb shower, all my fren's bb have grown so much!

Och,
i tink i should say goodbye to all my old clothes leh. sob sob....
well, at least you look like ba zhang. for me, still cannot put on my pre preggy jeans.

Bobianah,
pat pat. having rash is very uncomfy.
dun eat too much cooling food yet as our body is still weak.

i am also one of the old 1st time mummy. really lacking energy. i doubt i can handle a toddler and a newborn. dun know why my hb is still so positive....but yesterday, he crashed leh.
maybe tat is a good sign for me. hee heeee

Alabone,
my gf cut her boy's lashes and it grew very long after tat. i am not sure if it's due to genes or wat lah. my gf insisted tat i should cut my ger's too but no lah. wat if i end up hurting her. it's not worth it.
afterall, ger ger can apply mascara in the future. so dun take the risk.

mbb,
same here. i don't dare man. rather not take the risk. but my girl's eyelashes are already quite long. think bb nowadays have long eyelashes.

och,
i dunno wat's the allergen, maybe i sweat too much? or maybe im allergic to staying at home.
sad.gif
I'm trying to monitor wat i eat as well...but ive been doing things same as usual leh, so dunno wat it is... sigh, hope i find out soon... in the meantime, it's antihistamines for me.
sad.gif

btw, how come rotavirus not neccesary?

MBB
i oso hv to say goodbye to my old clothes... actually, i dare not even try wearing them cos i know i still hv abt 10kg to lose! ugh!!

heehee... ya, i not sure if i have energy to do this all over again...taking care of newborn is not easy...its not just lack of sleep, but lack of energy due to worry abt bb, the feeding, pumping cycle, calming bb down takes time too, etc etc... whew! Sometimes i do think tho, that it would be good to hv 2, but really, no energy... :p

bobianah,
you have to slowly eliminate things you eat in order to find out what brought about the allergic rxn. for instance if you eat the same thing, take that away and see if condition improves. then that is the one that brought abt your allergic rxn. hope this helps.

today bb very cranky.. dun want to sleep fr morning till 5pm.. :p den kept feeding at 1.5hour interval.. aiyo.. really tiring... juz now tried co sleeping with bb n he finally fell asleep... phew...
happy.gif

chang,
wah.. u expert leh.. can carry n type.. i dun dare.. afraid tt bb will be awaken by my keyboard sound.. :p

choo,
i hav ameda lactaline n avent manual pump.. ameda is really time saving... can finish pumping in 15min.. avent is high yield... somehow avent's suction is stronger.. can see more milk coming out...
happy.gif

i will be on my own starting fr thurs too... hopefully i can still maintain my sanity.. haha.. :p

ya lor.. like wat qianhui said.. we all grow up on FM.. so FM not bad oso mah.. juz tt BM is more beneficial.. my mom gave me FM and she is a gd mom too..
happy.gif

jen, the photo very er xin leh... how come lidat? aiyo.. isit lumps of flour sticking on bb's back or isit really things growing out?

maggots is those tiny white worms lor.. u can see those on decomposing stuffs, poopoo, etc...

Bloom,
wish me luck..
happy.gif
hope i will be successful in the reprogramming... :p

luckily ur hubby decided to let bb noe wat's cold.. not wat's hot.. :p

bobianah,
haha... i agree!! i learn to use toe to on/off my standing fan... heee~ :p

ruffybear,
i'm holding bb's full mth party this sat too... catering fr yls..
happy.gif

stephanie,
i dun express out aft every feed.. onli express when i feel tt the breasts r full.. usually, will wait for the bb to sleep aft feed den express out lor... express abt 4-5 times a day...
happy.gif

connie,
frozen milk once thaw can be kept for 24 hours.. cannot re-freeze thawed frozen milk..
happy.gif

phew!! finally my monster is asleep.
my poor mum hv been soothing her the whole day!
now tat i am more "normal", i ought to thank my mum for helping me out.
her method is not my cup of tea but if i din have her, i tink i die long time liao!

Ladies,
wanna ask hor if now is too soon to set a routine for my ger.
frens kept telling me tat i should but my monster everyday new pattern leh. the only routine tat i mananged to set is bathe her first thing in the morning.

haiz....like wat Serene said, bb is the controller
sad.gif

mbb,
i suppose it is not too early. my friend who gave birth in oct started her son on a routine in e 3rd wk... and she was rather success.

i also do not have routine 4 my girl and my boy previously. my boy set his own routine so i just followed on... i'm sama as u. only routine is bathtime... and her 3hourly feeds...

qianhui,

i was wondering should we start another table or column where we note down our bb's weight and length at designated milestone like 1 mth, 3 mth etc. cos those are the times we will go for jabs and most likely will measure bb.

talia ann was 3.9kg and 53cm at 1 mth.

bobianah

how come suddenly got fong mok? i will get fong mok when i get exposed to too much dust. the strange thing is have never been allergic to dust but during one particular year's CNY cleanup, maybe really too much dust and reach the threshold already, suddenly break out in fong mok. had to take injection for it to subside.

kimi

bb mandy is so cute lying on the sofa! good job in fattening her up. so chubby lor!
happy.gif

shihui

my CL also finally leaving on 16 jan. with her around, it's like bb hardly ever cries. when the husband or i carry, i think bb can sense our inexperience and will squirm here and there and then start crying. aiyo! am so not looking forward to jan 16
sad.gif

mbb

me too! can't fit into pre preggie jeans also. think got also 10+ kgs to lose also. the tummy like still sooo big like that! must go slimming centre already. *cries*

jen

what are those on bb's back? is it the remaining flour particles or really lumps GROWING out of bb's back? ewwwwww! poor bb!

alabone

*pat pat* kee siao mummy!
lol.gif
actually whenever bb cries, i will also quickly shove breast into her mouth to try to shut her up!

Qianhui,
Thanks for including me in the list! Here are my bb's full details:
Name Annette Yeong (ger ger!)
EDD 19/12/06
BD 8/12/06
Gynae Dr Mary Rauff
Hospital NUH
Method Emergency Epidural
Born weight/length 3.085kg/50cm

My baby is sooo restless today. She woke up at 9am this morning, and did not sleep till 10.30pm! I really wonder if it's normal. Everytime I put her down on her cot, she will wake up after max 20 minutes! But everytime I shove my breast to her, she will then suckle only 10min on one side, and snooze off...and the cycle continues. I am so tired. Do you think anything's wrong with my BB? My mom told me it could be wind in her tummy, cos she kept burping and farting! My elder girl wasn't like that when she was a baby! Sigh.

Kimi,
Thanks for the description on the letdown. Now I know what it is, and I will try to pull off my breast when I feel that tingling sharp sensation in my breasts....and when I pull off, I really can see a fountain of milk spraying out! So, I use my handkerchief to block it for a while, much to my baby's impatience!

Qianhui, your boy is so lucky to have so many pics! He is very cute and active leh!

Jen, did you ask your MIL what the flour bath is for???

Alabone, heh, like you, I also shove my breasts everytime my girl cries, and they will usually be contented. But my mom said I should not do that, cos it's overfeeding her. But then, how do we know if they are full if we are on demand breastfeeding? My baby spit out quite a bit of milk if she suckles the whole afternoon though. Wonder if it's because of overfeeding or the fact that she kept "gek"-ingand kicking whenever she is awake....

Hope tomorrow will be a better day
sad.gif

kimi,
does the 5 in 1 include pneumonia n meningitis? i thot i covers only 3 diseases, dtp, polio n hib.

mbb,
i oso cannot wear my old jeans still. only 1 pair that used to fall off me can be worn now n it's tight. everything else cannot even be pulled past my fat thighs. then the tops r so tight they will start to slide up away fr my bottoms, leaving my stretch marks exposed! so ugly. never know what to wear when i bring madeleine out for her doc appt.

bobianah,
problem with hives allergies is that the allergic reaction can be triggered suddenly. my mum also got hives after pregnancy. mine was triggered by pollen that one yr, even tho i was ok with spring's pollen for 3 yrs. i think u hv acid reflux problems right? maybe try to stay off acidic foods for a while. it doesn't always help everybody, but it helped my hives last time. what antihistamines r u taking? clarinase? hope u get better soon. hives r quite harmless but v. irritating.

my friend's reasoning is that rotavirus is just one kind of virus that causes diarrhea n diarrhea is easily treated in sg. dun think she is saying no need to take it, more like it's an additional injection for bb, not cheap n the benefits r not that clear. but she highly recommends taking pneumococcal jab n chicken pox jab after 12 mths, even tho it's really ex.

afcai,
think u were the one who highlighted that it's possible to get free jabs in polyclinic right? i asked my pd friend n she said there r free jabs for dtp. polio vaccination is also free but is done using oral vaccination, which carries a theoretical risk of getting polio, cos the vaccination uses live polio virus.

linette,
my bb also has some days when she is super restless. usually it happens after a visit to the cruel orthodontist. she was also v. restless yesterday after getting her hep b jab. din sleep the whole night. hope tonight will be better.

shihui, linette,
my bb sama.. v restless today.. she was fretting from morning till abt 5pm. think it was due to wind in her tummy... she only settled down when we let her sleep on her tummy. maybe u wanna try tat, but just check on bb every once a while if u let bb sleep on tummy.

2 days ago had a scare coz smelt something v smelly & found that its from bb ear which got yellow discharge. the smell is really very bad.. like my dog never bathe for a week like that! so went to pd and it was actually just ear wax n not infection.. phew! but didnt know bb can have soo much ear wax n sooo smelly somemore!

oh yah... someone mentioned abt one nei nei being spoilt and also ss just stop...i oso facing the same thing lei. my ss is dropping esp from the left side. used to be the left side got more, now can only pump like 20ml from the left side... v pathetic... rite side can only get abt 50ml. i am thinkin of taking goat's rue... anyone know where i can get it? hoping to prevent ss from stopping completely.

mbb,
i started my massage w mdm sadiah today... supposed to start last week but my bro n his family was here then. anyway kana 'scolding' from her coz i no wear socks/slipper at home, and the way i sit (legs propped up to support bb), the way i bend over to put bb in the cot etc etc.. she say coz mine due to c-sect, then v hard to heal at the c-sect area (coz still pain). anyway we were plannin the timing for thurs n fri coz her pasir ris client got to change timing.. so i guess it must be u she talking about?

shihui,
my bb full month oso this sat.. and i am considering yls oso
happy.gif

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3400g @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMV</TD><TD>10/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13/11/2006</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Madeleine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Talia Ann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linette</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>3083g / 50</TD><TD>E Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Annette Yeong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alabone</TD><TD>01/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2610g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalie Claire Goh Zi Lei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2455g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sophia</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Fong Pin Heng</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>3700g</TD><TD>E GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diveera</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yeo S C</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2930g / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanessa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>3030g / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle Loh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18/12/2606</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>16/12/2006</TD><TD>3245g / 51cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucas</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3260g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Selinna</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3620g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ivan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> 24/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ewan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>3670g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

starluster,
the one with the spoilt breasts would be me... did not pump at all the whole of today. let bb latch on. pumping result too disappointing and discouraging. latched bb directly at 2320 just now and she only woke at 0220 to feed. can sleep 3 hours means got enough milk for her. felt better. plus hate having to wash pump and sterilise it. sometimes a bit kiasu so i sterilise after each pump. ma2 fan2...

i also had c-sec and am doing all that you are doing, propping legs up to support bb during bfing, bending over to change bb or put her in cot... and also experience pain recently. thought my wound was going to split up. so painful i had to take painkillers again you know... last c-sec never like that. then after reading what you wrote, realised last c-sec i didn't do any of those!!! but mum insists i wear slippers at home so i do. so now used to wearing it. don't wear like feel the dirt in the house so kow3 weh4.

seems like many of you using mdm sadiah... if i want to use her too, do i need to book in advance? how much and for how many days?

starluster,
c-sec can go for massage so soon? i was advised to have it only after 2months.

doggiebb, linette,
i don't usually do that, but she's been wanting to feed so much recently that any noise she makes i think she hungry... plus i was tired and not thinking properly... hehe.

my bb doesn't really spit out milk. i try to burp her after each feed and usually she's fine. but sometimes take very long she also don't want to burp then i give up. then when she gek, she will regurgitate. when she doesn't burp, i super cannot sleep. any noise she makes i wake up to see if she spit out milk or not. scared she wet her clothes and her 'pillow'... my girl's PD said it's quite normal for newborns to throw up some milk so don't overly worry unless it's a lot and it's projectile vomiting.

good morn,
i been mia for 2 day as i was staying at my mum place. Trying to catch up with the post.
Yesterday my bb Hayley also been fussing n dun want to sleep fm 9am to 9pm. Wow.. a terrible day.. dun really know wat she wants. Even if she sleep, max is for abt thirty min, end up crying once she wakes.

Hi Serene,
enjoy yur visit to the salon.

Hi alabone,
usually u can start massage after 1 mth. Mine also c-section.

hi mbb,
glad you enjoy yur session. I still have tummy n my goal is to do some light exercise this wkend. Now i have 5kg to lose.
happy.gif

Hi kimi,
yur bb Mandy is so adorable.
happy.gif

today is the 2nd time i bathe bb... okie lah.. at least he din poo on me liao.. heheee~ :p and i trim his fingernails myself... CL got lao3 hua1.. so can't help me.. den i got to do it myself liao lor.. :p wah.. now got a sense of great achievement lidat... hahaha..
biggrin.gif

Qianhui,
here's the link to my bb's photo album.. but hor, alot of repetition.. hubby juz click click click away..... n post all on yahoo... :p

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ftl88/album?.dir=/ba3dscd

Morning ladies
happy.gif

bobianah,
Sorry for the late reply, i am using the Foban Cream for my rashes....Hope it work for u as well
happy.gif

Qianhui,
Can update the list for me...BB Jovey is 50cm during on birth.....1st mth weigh 4450kg and 56cm long
happy.gif

Vanessa,
Attended a wedding dinner yesterday and break the 100 days no seafood rules liao...End up eating all the sharks fine, prawns, scallod, etc....How to resist such yummmmmmy food
biggrin.gif

Starluster,
When must we start to clear BB ear wax??? Now so small so very worry will hurt them....Aido....BTW, how to clear BB ear wax?? Just like adult using cotton bud?

Good morning all! Last night my girl was quite good, managed to sleep 4hrs at one stretch. But she was a ferocious drinker yesterday.... as if challenging my EBM supply in the fridge while I was out doing hair rebonding.

Baby is about 4.7kg... and my CL is targeting for her to be 5kg by Sunday (1st mth party). Hubby and me are going "huh? 5kg? but her cheeks are already so chubby...." My CL is quite tickled that hubby and me sometimes refer to baby as "bui tee girl" as opposed to "pretty girl". hah hah hah.

Starluster,
yup, the pasir ris client is me lor.
tmr have cleaning service and friday taking my ger for jab.
she also told me abt you....tat you are also from m'sia. how many session are you doing?

very difficult not to bend or raise legs when feeding bb lah. tat is provided we dun do anything lor but juz lie in bed. which is wat alot of ppl told me to do for confinement but i bo chap. or rather cannot coz in reality only those rich tai tai with 2 maids at home can have such practice.

mdm. Sadiah also ask me to walk like japanese gal after the binding. hee hee...for the first 5 mins lor.

Alabone,
mdm Sadiah's tel is 97724579.

Och,
yeah, everytime wanna take bb out is a headache coz nothing to wear. preggy clothes too big, old clothes too tight. lucky the polyclinic is juz opp my place. i dun have to bother to look presentable
happy.gif

Doggiebb,
you still got so much weight to lose meh?
you were not big be4.

Jackie,
for me, my confinement starts now.....
i am starting my dieting regime. no fat food and cut carbo. very sian but no choice!

Morning mummies,
Just back from Mcdonalds breakfast and morning stroll with BB and MIL
happy.gif

Abalone,
I dun wear slippers , bend up and down, do housework etc.. it will help if you use those Osim tummy binders so your stomach wont hurt. I use it in the daytime only now. my wound doesn't hurt at all. You may need to go for a check with your gyane as I remember if it hurts it is hot a gd sign.

ladies,
recently juz donated my EBM to a pair of premature twins.. they were born when they r onli wk 25.. less than a kg.. if anyone has too much stock in their freezer, maybe can consider donating to the twins since the milk will expire too if we keep it in the freezer...

i donated 1L plus n thot tt it's alot.. but after calculation.. realised tt it onli last them for 1day...
sad.gif

here's the link if anyone is interested in taking a look..
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/623761.html?1168392291

actually it's vanessa who highlighted to me abt this when i complained tt my freezer full liao.. :p

Jackie,
wah... u break the rule... seems like u enjoyed the seafood feast..
happy.gif

sylk,
wah... targeting 5kg for 1st mth.. mine now onli 4.2kg leh..... dunnoe when will he reach 5kg... :p

MBB,

i's also tinking bt routine some time bk. i tink at this stg still pretty hard. tho we'll try to wake her in e day if she sleeps too much so she can sleep better at nite. tink now she sets her own routine. v strange one, no matter wat time she feeds thruout e day, she'll def haf a feed ard 10pm... at nite wld haf 2 feeds, n no matter wat time e last feed is (may be 4+, 5 or 6am), her next feed wld def b ard 9am... strange hor? but oso gd lor, at least there r 2 fixed feedings now.. easier 4 me to activities ard it..

och,

e poly doc explained tt HIB = meningitis n pneumonia.

starluster,

ear wax can smell so bad one meh? so strange. bbs so small but can let out such strong smells n loud sounds hor. so amazing..

jackie,

tink better nt use cotton bud 4 cleaning nose or ear, nt advisable. my fren used cotton bud to clean her dog's ear n e bud fell out n got stuck inside. somemore e dog's earhole much bigger than bbs' lor! antenatal class n bks all said tt there's no need to clean inside o ear n nose, they're self-cleaning.

sylk,

ur bb so big, so nice! sigh... mine already 7 wks today still newborn weight nia!

shihui,

ur boy so cute, love his dbl eyelids. now i can c e resemblance b/w him n u liao!
happy.gif

bb slept for 6 hours straight yesterday night, so i also had 4 hrs of sleep. that's a record since she came home.
biggrin.gif

kimi,
oh i din know hib = meningitis + pneumonia. i always thot it's just a kind of pneumonia. haha. silly me.

qianhui,
if u r updating 1st mth wt, my bb is 5kg, 57.5cm at 1 mth. her birth length is 52cm.

Hi ladies,

My CL went back on sun liao. So this is the 3rd day i am taking care of my kiddos myself. So far still ok, just that nite time, my boi seems to be very awake, keep wanting to suckle. Hai, i gave in liao, gave him pacifier ytd nite. Lousy mummy, couldnt tahan him crying
sad.gif
Quite sad coz actually i was pretty determined not to give him pacifier.

btw, my boi is now 3.4kg at 49.5cm at 1 mth.

Oh, here's some photos of my ger &amp; my boi taken today.

644305.jpg

644306.jpg

644307.jpg

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3400g @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>1 Mth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>10/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>13/11/2006</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g / 50cm</TD><TD>4450g / 56cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>5000g / 57cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g / 52cm</TD><TD>5000g / 57.5cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Madeleine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>3900g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Talia Ann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>3670g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linette</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>3083g / 50</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>E Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Annette Yeong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alabone</TD><TD>01/01/2007</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2610g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalie Claire Goh Zi Lei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2455g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sophia</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g / 49cm</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Fong Pin Heng</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>3700g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>E GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diveera</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2930g / 47cm</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanessa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>3030g / 50cm</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle Loh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18/12/2606</TD><TD>16/12/2006</TD><TD>3245g / 51cm</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucas</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3260g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Selinna</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3620g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ivan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20/12/2006</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ewan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23/12/2006</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back