TTC & IVF SUPPORT GROUP 2018

Hello ladies,

Anyone planning to do an IVF/IU or TTC and need info/support?

I’m trying to reach out for ladies:
> with failed IUI/IVF
> who are TTC but no results
> who may be interested to join a support group
( #MeetGreet - #ChitChat - #womensupport - all welcome to join )

Story of my life:
> 1 ectopic and loss a fallopian tube
> 1 stillbirth at full term
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf
> TTC 5 years now still no luck.
> still keeping my faith strong - what will be, will be.

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

I’ve loads of things to share with you guys:
> procedures related to successful ivf after multiple failed ones
> real life inspirational stories which will make your faith even stronger.
> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

Hi dear, i am interested to join the support group! Do keep me in the loop!

FYI for ladies who are TTC

26 things you need to know if you are trying to get pregnant:

1. Anovulation
  2. Basal body temperature
  3. Cysts on your ovaries
  4. Donor sperm or eggs
  5. Endometriosis
  6. Fallopian Tubes
  7. Gestational Carrier
  8. Hormones
  9. IVF
  10. Jabs/Injections
  11. Ovulation kits
  12. Lining of uterus
  13. Male factor infertility
  14. Natural killer cells
  15. Ovulation
  16. PCOS
  17. Quantity & Quality
  18. Recurrent pregnancy loss
  19. Semen analysis
  20. Time frame
  21. Unexplained infertility
  22. Venereal disease
  23. Womb
  24. X-ray
  25. Youth
  26. Zygote Intrafallopian Tube Transfer

http://www.herworldplus.com/solutions/solutions/fertility-guide-pregnant-baby-gynaecology-ivf-uterus

hi babe

am keen to join this support group. thanks.

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi ! im interested to join ! =) Thank you !

Thanks for your support ladies. So glad to hear from you guys. Looking forward to hearing from more ladies who need support or may want to offer support. Thank you once again ladies.

To those responded, i will whatsapp you guys soon.
Hugss

Returning Red Eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file)

Dear all, I’m an ivf mummy who thankfully succeed in my first fresh Ivf in feb done in sgh with dr Yu suling. I’ve delivered my first born, baby boy on 25th nov and am returning red eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file) tomorrow (25th dec) morning - his full month. If you are interested in collecting the red eggs, you can drop by the temples after 11am. Baby dust to all here!And a Merry Christmas to all too! :)

Attachments

• CC04D649-6C6B-4579-947D-4FEDB902DE60.jpeg
    CC04D649-6C6B-4579-947D-4FEDB902DE60.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 549
Returning Red Eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file)

Dear all, I’m an ivf mummy who thankfully succeed in my first fresh Ivf in feb done in sgh with dr Yu suling. I’ve delivered my first born, baby boy on 25th nov and am returning red eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file) tomorrow (25th dec) morning - his full month. If you are interested in collecting the red eggs, you can drop by the temples after 11am. Baby dust to all here!And a Merry Christmas to all too! :)
Thanks for sharing dear and congrats Merry Christmas to you and yours ❄️❄️

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hiie I am keen to join the group...

Hi all,
I failed my IVF again... this my 3rd try but stil god never grant my wish to make it come true. Some time i think god it's cruel to us . Think is all fated. But i never lose hope.. God will grant our wish one day.

Hi all,
I failed my IVF again... this my 3rd try but stil god never grant my wish to make it come true. Some time i think god it's cruel to us . Think is all fated. But i never lose hope.. God will grant our wish one day.
Please don’t say that. All will happen when the time is right, you need to believe in it. Meanwhile do pm me your number as we have started a wa grp, wish you to join it as well.

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi Babe

Please also include me in your support group.
Just had my 1st iui and failed last month ..
Now trying 2nd iui this month ..

Hi, can I join the group too? We have been trying for a kid.. and I have just been diagnosed with one blocked Fallopian tube..

Thanks for your support ladies. So glad to hear from you guys. Looking forward to hearing from more ladies who need support or may want to offer support. Thank you once again ladies.

To those responded, i will whatsapp you guys soon.
Hugss

Hi, I'm new to this group, please include me but sorry to ask, how do I pm here?

Last edited:
FYI for ladies who are TTC

26 things you need to know if you are trying to get pregnant:

1. Anovulation
  2. Basal body temperature
  3. Cysts on your ovaries
  4. Donor sperm or eggs
  5. Endometriosis
  6. Fallopian Tubes
  7. Gestational Carrier
  8. Hormones
  9. IVF
  10. Jabs/Injections
  11. Ovulation kits
  12. Lining of uterus
  13. Male factor infertility
  14. Natural killer cells
  15. Ovulation
  16. PCOS
  17. Quantity & Quality
  18. Recurrent pregnancy loss
  19. Semen analysis
  20. Time frame
  21. Unexplained infertility
  22. Venereal disease
  23. Womb
  24. X-ray
  25. Youth
  26. Zygote Intrafallopian Tube Transfer

http://www.herworldplus.com/solutions/solutions/fertility-guide-pregnant-baby-gynaecology-ivf-uterus

What about chemical pregnancy? I have just been told that my hcg level has dropped this morning and it’s CP. very devastating to see the “pregnant word” ok hpt then be told I’m losing the baby. It’s my first ivf and it was frozen transfer. I have failed 2 iui, retroverted uterus.

Hi all, i have also been trying for the past 3 years. 1 failed soiui, 1 failed fresh and now supposed to try for frozen cycle but my period came during kkh block out period :rolleyes:
Have anyone been diagnosed with unexplained infertility?
Somehow dunno how to react to that...dunno whether to be happy or sad :confused:

anyhoos, glad to have such forums where we lend support to each other.
i've been open to family and friends about my TTC journey....but naturally no one understands our pain better than sisters in this group.

Oh i'd like to join the group if it's not too late :)
But how do i PM? sorry kinda noob when it comes to such things.

I'm a brother, not sister. But i understand your pain. We had been 'diagnosed' with unexplained infertility too. ok, how did they 'Diagnose' if it is unexplained right? no way. Unexplained infertility, in my opinion, is not infertility - you are not pregnant so far do not mean that you are infertile.

Nonetheless, it is essential to accept the truth. I rather be a Kiasu Malaysian than a happy-go-luck Malaysian, or everything-go-ask-god Malaysian. That's why after numerous failure of IUI and IVF in Malaysia, i used all my money to give it a try in Singapore. It was a success. Not only that, 5 months after my IVF baby was born. My wife pregnant again, this time, it was natural conceived. Is it a miracle? Is that mean we should not do IVF in the first place, and we are not even unexplained infertile, now suddenly unexplained Fertile???

I don't believe that, god only helps those who helped themselves. 成事在天谋事在人. Life is about probabilities, but you gonna keep trying, and follow a right path. You made a right choice in your IVF decision, don't care what family and friends say la. I guarantee they will say "will have one, sure got one someday", "you too stress, try relax", or eat this shit or that, or go where BAI BAI. Just ignore them ! Just focus on your IVF.

And remember, IVF success rate depends on age, the earlier the infertile couple face the reality and go for it, the better. Don't be defeated. Find a good IVF centre (yeah, it matters, because the lab practices decide the quality or the embryo).

BTW, we tried 3 IUI, keyhole surgery (got cheated by our Malaysian doctor), 3 IVF in Malaysia. and 1 IVF in Singapore.
I still got some embryos stored in Singapore, i'm currently finding suitable donee, but definitely not you la. You just started, will success next time one.

Believe in Science.

Hey bro, thank you so much for your candid response. brightened my day immediately :)
Congratulations on your 2nd baby!! and natural somemore!

I also feel that i just have to keep trying and never give up. My parents keep thinking that i'm dwelling on trying to be pregnant. but i dont think so.
in fact i am trying so hard and i'm not shy or ashamed to talk about doing ivf to everyone because i am positive that i'll get there somehow. by talking about it, i'm conditioning myself to accept things as it is and remain focused.
We need medical help and that's the truth, plus it's getting so common.
Through such forums that i realise i am not alone in my struggles.
So why not share my own experiences, and hope to benefit others as well.

I believe in science, i believe in divine intervention, and most of all, i gotta also believe in myself ;)

And with success stories like yours, i know i am on the right path :)

What about chemical pregnancy? I have just been told that my hcg level has dropped this morning and it’s CP. very devastating to see the “pregnant word” ok hpt then be told I’m losing the baby. It’s my first ivf and it was frozen transfer. I have failed 2 iui, retroverted uterus.

Dear,

I’m loss for what you are going through right now. Its heartbreaking but pls be strong. Do PM me your number so i can add you to our support grp.

Hi Inteligent Babe, understand all those hardship you gone through. My wife and i were trying for 4 years. 5 times IVF and 2 IUI. Now we have a healthy IVF baby boy, he went to preschool last week, very healthy. And so the rumours is true, it is very easy to get pregnant after IVF. My second baby was naturally conceived ; )

My purpose to join this forum is to find someone to adopt my remaining A grades blastocyst embryos, for free, and this is not a fraud or scam. It is a donation, but i want to keep it semi-open, so that i can avoid incest incident as always shown in Korean drama. I'm in a dilemma i can't bear dispose those embryos, nor i want to keep paying for the annual storage fees. That's why i am eagerly looking for potential donees.

For anyone who is interested, please see my previous post , or can PM me.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/5-blastocyst-embryos-to-donate-chinese.227816/

Don't suspect me, i literally been scolded by a Singaporean as a scammer, she want me to send my family photos and i refused because i said i want to know her more first before i can trust her with my family photos...it was very hostile

Thanks dear.
I understand your concern and it’s really thoughtful of you to want to donate your embryos, i hope you find. Potential receiver and I will pass the word around as well.

God bless you

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi all.
I'm interested to join this thread :) I've just did one round of injections when doc told me that they have to stop stimulation as my follicles are growing in quantity but not size :( i'll be going for another round of ivf in april/may cycle.

Back