1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

5 blastocyst embryos to donate(Chinese)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lucky Family guy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Lucky Family guy

Lucky Family guy New Member

I don't know if I am allowed to post this. Do remind me for any offences.

I'm posting this to looking for potential donee for our remaining frozen embryos, free (except for procedure cost). They are 4 AA quality and 1 B blastocyst embryos. We used 2 frozen AA embryos during the first cycle and blessed with a healthy full term normal weight boy (why I mentioned this is because most IVF baby is premature and underweight). We are 32 years old by the time of IVF.

The reason behind the donation is because soon after my first son was born, miracle happens - my wife got pregnant naturally.... we are not planning to have 3rd children now so I don't need those remaining embryos anymore.
    I am paying for the storage fee now annually- sgd420. Other than that, I was given 2 options. To donate or to discard. I am unwilling to discard because We been to a hard time to get those embryos, and I believe those are life too, plus I truelly think they will have a great chance to success. On the other hand, with Singapore small population and concentration, I fear the possibility of incest/consanguinity. Although experts claimed the risk is remote, but I still think it is possible. Worst still, Singapore clinic normally will not disclose the information of the donee (it is understandable). But they allow the owner to find their own friends, etc for the transfer.

As a result, I am hoping I can find someone here, who needed help. I will provide as many information as possible, blood test, my boy health report, photos, etc. But I hope the adoption would be a semi-open adoption, I don't want your children to know they are not your biological children, but at the same time, I would like to know at least who they are, and adoptee and us can at least share information once every year. We will discuss this further. The bottom line is, I don't want to disturb your life, the child is yours forever, but I want to know some details about them to avoid consanguinity.

Do reply here and leave your email if interested. Thank you.

Meh5 and grumpet like this.

2. playskool_mom

playskool_mom New Member

This is interesting...but may I ask if only married couples are eligible?

3. Lucky Family guy

Can... no problem. You got someone to introduce? But i'm not sure whether Singapore government require a wedding cert or something...

4. playskool_mom

playskool_mom New Member

No, I'm a single mom looking to adopt a baby...

5. playskool_mom

playskool_mom New Member

This would be thru the medical centre?

6. Fizah34

Fizah34 Member

Hi are u donating yr embryos or putting child up for adoption ?may i knw..

7. Lucky Family guy

Donating embryo.

8. Eggscatcher

Eggscatcher Active Member

Hi is these embryos still available?

9. Lucky Family guy

Yes yes. Seems like no one wants them. Even my single sister dont want. Haha. Because mostly people would want a donated sperm or ovum. Embryo is really for those who have problems on both sides.

All my embryos are still store in Novena Sincere IVF. And they are asking for a renewal now(they want me to pay 400 every year).

If you are interested, let’s talk. First of all, you will not be paying me anything. The renewal fee I may have settle myself as whether you use it or not I might be renew the contract eventhough I won’t using them anymore. But IVF is a painful and costly procedure. These, you have to pay for yourself.

10. tryingtostayafloat

tryingtostayafloat New Member

hi. i am looking for an egg donor. i had 4 ovarian cyst operation since i was 19 and my gynae never once advised me to freeze my eggs or informed me that my fertility will be affected. it’s always, it’s okay cause you are young. but now, after 3 years of marriage, i am unable to conceive cause my egg count is nearly 0. my ivf also failed- well, it was cancelled cause my body was unable to produce any eggs. i was wondering, if you know anyone who is willing to donate their eggs?

11. Lucky Family guy

Hi, unfortunately I only have embryos and not eggs. I don’t know anyone who would do so. The induce procedure is rather torturing. Maybe you can ask your friend and family members? And I think there is a long waiting list in the government reserve. But don’t give up, you should try to engage with private ivf centre. There is a possibility that some women store their eggs , used some, and decided not to store it anymore( storing need $$). I think it is worth a try. Try sincere ivf @ Novena, lead by Prof Ng Soon Chye.

*in not affliated with Sincere. I’m just their customer.

12. Teddy75

Teddy75 Active Member

13. Teddy75

Teddy75 Active Member

Hi Lucky Family Guy, your eggs still available for donations? I seldom login this forum. I saw your post when I googled search. I am interested. Please email me at "leestella75@gmail.com"

14. Teddy75

Teddy75 Active Member

15. Teddy75

Teddy75 Active Member

Hi, I am referring to embryos. Pardon me that I indicate as eggs. Please contact me at email "leestella75@gmail.com". We can talk in private be good. I have problems with using my own embryos. Previously had gone through 3 rounds IVF but failed. Looking for dinars willing to bless me a chance to conceive. Thanks much.

16. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi is these embryos still available? If yes, kindly leave ur email behind for further discussions, thx.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  17. Lucky Family guy

Hi, i already have a donee waiting to see the doctor this month. Maybe you can PM me your email, or WhatsApp me. IF after july she don't want it, i will contact you. (there was another women waiting before you, so make you the 3rd)

18. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi sure. Do u think I could WhatsApp you instead; easier to keep in touch then message here if u dun mind to give me ur contact#?

19. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi dear;

It has been awhile since the last time I heard fr u; just wondering if everything is going well for u? Kindly drop me an email at xxxx when ur available; looking forward to hear good news fr u soonest! Thx :)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  20. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi eggscatcher dear;

Sorry for my sudden message; just wana ask do u manage to get in touch with Lucky Family Guy on his Donating embryo? Look forward to hearing from u soonest!

21. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi dear;

Sorry for my sudden message; just wana ask do u manage to get in touch with Lucky Family Guy on his Donating embryo? Look forward to hearing from u soonest!

22. Teddy75

Teddy75 Active Member

Yes, I managed to link with him. He has already bless the embryos to a family.

23. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi, may I know hv u manage to get in touch with Lucky Family Guy on his embryos donation? If yes, if u dun mind could u kindly get in touch with me? Thx :)

24. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Oic...ok noted, thx 4 replying :)

25. JeffMacCallister

JeffMacCallister New Member

Hi Rachel,

Me too looking around to Malaysia to try for egg donor with my wife. Have you done any research pior to this ?

26. Lucky Family guy

Hi everyone, thanks to this forum, I had donated my embryos to a Singaporean couple. And recently I heard from them that the transfer was a success. She was conceived.

Sorry for those whom I couldn’t help. I’ve seen some posts here in regards to getting donation from Malaysia. Personally I think ovum donation is rather rare in Malaysia, but, if you must try, please google Prof Ng’s clinic in Johor Medini. Their teams are from Singapore Sincere fertility centre in which My wife performed the IVF.

27. ashley11

ashley11 Active Member

@Lucky Family guy Hi im also in the same situation.
    How old are your two kids before u decide to donate?
    Did your dr advise how many years you should keep?

28. Lucky Family guy

My second son was conceived naturally. Those embryos were produced and stored in the facility since early 2015. I donated them just 2-4 months ago.
    Prof said can keep for 10 years. Now donation for research is no longer an option. So you can only discard or donate them anonymously to another unknown couple. Alternatively, like my case, I just want to know who is the donee and try to keep minimum distance from them if that’s their preference.
    Since I posted this forum, other than the one I donated, there were 2 more ladies contacted me, and they were very keen.
    Good luck

29. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

30. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi Ashley, will u be considering to donate ur embryos to a keen couple like us?

31. ashley11

ashley11 Active Member

@Lucky Family guy so your first child is 3 years old and your second is less than a year old?
    So your Dr did not advise you to keep them for a couple of years more to play safe?

@supermom1906
    I forgot to add that my embryos are in Bangkok. So donating locally is not an option.
    @Rachelandhermiracle I have heard of a lot of successful donor egg cases in msia n Thailand, you should give it a try.

32. supermom1906

supermom1906 Member

Hi Rachel, Oic...so whoever interested will have to fly over to Bangkok is it? I not too sure wat's the procedure like over there. Never heard of having successful eggs donor cases before but ever heard of surrogacy recently n am considering if tats the last resort need to be.

33. fail&fail

fail&fail New Member

Hi Ashley, I am keen if you decided to donate your embryos. thank you.

34. Eggscatcher

Eggscatcher Active Member

Hi, anyone able to donate embryos, i am interested let me know if available in Singapore, Thanks.

35. tlg

tlg New Member

Hi Eggscatcher, I have some embryos to donate, are you still looking?