Support group - Miscarriages

hello, me here... A boring day for me today..
303786.gif

Hi Droopy, my gynae gave me 1 week of duphaston pills to take, after that i got no more spotting so stopped taking that. but she gave me a stronger hormone pill, progesterone, to stand by. the other day i experienced some cramps while working so took the progesterone pill, end up feeling very dizzy & drowsy, realised that's the side effects of the pill. now i stopped taking the hormone pills unless necessary, can't take the side effects of the pill, makes me so sick. my appt is next fri, keep me updated, ya!

Hello gals...

I had a great day out with my hubby today... Shop and shop... Rather tired though... We went for a movie too
happy.gif
nice nice
happy.gif

Hey Coral,
You also like to swim? I can't wait to go back to my swimming routine too
happy.gif
Take care... and have a good weekend
happy.gif

hi girls, went shopping today. so crowded, the whole orchard road on sale! the retailers really jump at every opportunity to attract shoppers. thought GSS just over, now it's national day sale!

yup coral, you quite good already, only got 3 kg to shed. i've got 4-5kg. and even after one month of regular exercise, i dun think i lost any weight!.. i can no longer fit into my skirts and pants.. so got excuse to go shopping and buy new ones. hee. i used to wear mostly small, now i wear medium to large!!!!!.. it's funny, think my bones really expanded, many people say i look a bigger frame now. sigh...

and you're right, like you, this ordeal actually brought my hubby and I closer together too. i guess this is what people say " go thru thick and thin"! to us, this daughter of ours will always be very special..

you take a good rest during this one month hor.. watever you feel like doing, be it eating, sleeping or crying, just do it..
happy.gif
.. coz before you know it, it's time to go back to work!

Missy, I used to get high dosage of progesterone injection daily. The side effects, are nausea, fever but not dizzy spells leh.
Lyn you finish your confinement liao? Can go shopping?
I now feeling very depress leh, wasit line expanded by so much cant wear any of my clothes. True, better cherish this month of rest, cos going back to work will mean long hours and no rest again. Not easy being women, but maybe our men also going thru a hard time seeing us suffer.

303959.gif
Hello gals,
303960.gif

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!
303961.gif

hamasaki,
I watched "Charlie and the chocolate factory"
happy.gif
. Got the scensational experience.. kekeke...
303962.gif
The whole theatre got this sweet chocolate smell throughout. A bit too much though.. cos I had sushi before going for the movie...
303963.gif

Bellybutton,
Yalor... So many many people everywhere.

Coral,
Heh... I finished my confinement already
303964.gif
. But I still stick to a healthier diet
happy.gif
. I dun have dizzy spells already, so now can go gai gai
303965.gif
. Yesterday went shopping with hubby and had some "shopping therapy"
303966.gif

Cheer up, coral...
303967.gif
Very soon, you will finish the confinement and be able to go for some shopping therapy
303968.gif
kekeke... this shopping therapy is really a nice feeling
happy.gif

hmm... dun think too much now
303969.gif
Men also have their sorrows and sufferings which women dun experience
303970.gif

lyn, glad to hear you're doing fine, even doing some shopping therapy with your hubby! good for you! is the movie nice? i thought of watching it too, but got too many things to do this weekend, so din go in the end. combed orchard road whole of sat, then today went to book tour to turkey at the ananda fair!! yeah! going for a vacation finally, but in Nov. long time hor? both hubby and I can only take leave from work during that time, ok lah.. to look on the bright side, think by then my body should be ready to ttc again. so hoping to have a "made in turkey" baby!

coral, maybe you should consider taking a break and go somewhere for a getaway after this whole episode. i know the last 2 months have been very stressful and depressing for you and your hubby. now that everything is over, maybe can go somewhere to "san san xing", may help to close this unhappy chapter and start afresh?..

you know, i think men quite poor thing. they usually have no avenue to vent their feelings. women can still brawl their heart out. men can only try and look strong for their women to lean on, even though they feel very depressed inside.. and even after everything, people usually ask," how's your wife?".. men seemed to be the forgotten one here. no one remembers they are daddy too and they have feelings too.. sigh.. that's why men usually take a longer time to really recover and heal emotionally coz they bury their feelings all within themselves. you know, during the last 2 months, i realised a lot of white hair appeared at my hubby's temples. He was very stressed then, rushing from place to place to bring meals for me during my bedrest and to bring me to see doctors.. poor thing.. and he's supposed to appear strong so i won't be affected further!

btw lyn, i like your elephant! where you get from?

Hi All
Need some advice from you all. I have a miscarriage in end Jan and just tested +ve just now. When do you think i should see my gynae as i'm afraid now is too early and will get more worries after seeing gynae. Can give me some advice? Thks in advance!

Hi Bellybutton,
We only went shopping at Taka then to Paragon... already very tired. Then to Bishan GV watch movie
happy.gif
The movie is not bad. Quite entertaining and relaxing.
Wow... you are going travelling in Turkey... So envy. It's one of the places me and hubby fancy going. Which part of Turkey will you be going? It's gonna be cold in Istanbul. I also feel like going somewhere. My hubby suggested Eastern Europe. But I think I wanna go to Laos
happy.gif
. Then just now my sister was saying she's going to Japan again. Then my heart itchy itchy feel like going to Japan... heh... dunno when and where yet. Perhaps it will be a last minute travel again.
Wish you "GOOD LUCK!". Hope you will get your "Made in Turkey" baby
happy.gif

Last nite and tonite, I am feeling so lousy. Feel like puking after dinner... dunno why like that. Maybe now my PMS become like this already. Then this morning when I woke up to go toilet, I was surprised I got sore breasts. Wonder if got kena bang by my hubby ah... lol...

Hi NeedAdvice,
I would suggest that you go and see your gynae. I think you will feel less worried after seeing gynae.
happy.gif
Take care
happy.gif

hi needadvice,
go see gynae immediately! it's never too early to see gynae after you've tested positive, gynae will scan and rule out ectopic pregnancy plus give you folic acid which is important in the neural and spinal development of your bb in the very early stages.

hi lyn,
yup, turkey will be cold in nov. guess i'll have to bring lots of clothes there! but i kinda like winter... it's such a great change from the hot and sweaty singapore..
ooohh.. i think eastern europe will be sooo romantic! greece, athens... me and my hubby have always wanted to go there too.. ananda was having a travel fair today leh.. prices are pretty attractive. but you can go free and easy too, more romantic. for me, no choice, going with my parents. need to fulfill my promise to my mum.. i promised to go tour with parents ever since we got married but up to now, still haven't. think my parents missed those times when they'll go on yearly trips with us, their children. but after we all got married, all go with our spouse instead of them. i felt quite bad coz my mum hinted that going with my dad alone is boring...so i promise will go with them again like we all used to..

aiyah.. thanks, but too early to wish me luck lah! i think my menstrual cycles are all hay-wire now. dun even know when my next AF will be. if i hit my ovulation during my hols, then good. otherwise, i'll just take it as a break from work and the hectic everyday life here.

oh dear. sorry to hear about your lousy feeling. dunno if it is your pms leh... but sounds like it since you got sore and tender breasts? or maybe you are just having an indigestion? monitor and see how. hey btw, you taking a break from ttc rite?? when did your doc say you can ttc again? sigh.. all our period gone haywire.. wonder when they'll revert to normal again.

BellyButton,

Remember to buy Hazel nutd from Turkey, especially hazel nut chocolate...yummy yummy!!!

Buy choco for chubby hor!.....kekekekkeke

Turkey is a nice place. Try not to buy Turkish delights from places of interest, it is v v expensive. BUt from supermarket is cheaper.

Hi Bellybutton, my son is a made in turkey baby leh. And I went to Turkey for my honeymoon in Dec. It was winter and super cold, when we touch down in Turkey 1st day, it was 1 degree only and the lowest was ard -20 leh. Burrrrrrrrr.....very cold cold one.
happy.gif

304162.gif
Good morning gals!
304163.gif

Hi Bellybutton,
heh.. I prefer hot to cold climate...
happy.gif
After staying in UK for a few years, I prefer Singapore's weather...
happy.gif

I love Slovenia a lot... I went there for only 2 days last time, and I wanna go back there with my hubby
happy.gif
. The capital, Llubjana has a very romantic feel. The whole country is very beautiful in autumm when you can see red, brown, green leaves in the countryside. And their caves all very huge and nice. I have never been to such huge caves before.
I would love to go to Greece too... But not advisable to go Greece in winter cos it's not the season, and it's a different feel. heh.. even if I go with my parents, I will still go free and easy
happy.gif
4 pple travelling togather and rent a car is cheaper in Europe...
err... I am not suppose to ML till 11 Aug as adviced by gynae... but... we did once last week :p. Cannot be so "zhun" ba... Think should be my PMS also haywire... My doc said two months cannot get preggie... So 5 more weeks before can start TTC... When can you start TTC? I think I will not purposely and be too engrossed in TTC already. Just take it as it comes. Not much kick already...
happy.gif
I am still waiting for the first AF...

Lyn, since doc had said that its best to wait till 11 Aug, will it be dangerous if u ML last wk.. will it hinder ur recovery or others?

Gd afternoon, ladies.
Lyn, so happy for you, now can be out and active again.Not too long later and you can ttc.
Bellybutton, doc also told my hb to bring me overseas immediately aft this episode, but hb told me his peak period will only end in nov, so gotta wait. Anyway, I don't think I'll want to spend too much $$ to go anywhere far cos we spent 30+k for this preg. Now, we're trying to buy a bigger hse to stay with in-laws, so I'll try to save $.
Ya, my poor hb also got lots of white hair since my preg. Yday I gave him more to worry by telling him I want to go look aft bb. Dunno why, but I was extremely depress and cried the whole day, now my eyes sore and dry. MIL also very worried, in the end she cried with me in the rm. Hb said he very angry and disappointed tat I ever think of leaving him alone. Dunno why, but somehow I think he can cope. He said he's been acting strong and not get upset infront of me. He's worried that I'm hving post natal blues and want us to seek help. I dunno if it's blues or what. He kept telling me to get a hold of my emotions and not let it control my tots. He said I was getting illogical. Frankly, I dare not think of things now. I just can't straighten out my tots. I dunno what is right or wrong. He keep telling me to look forward, but I'm afraid of what's ahead too.
Btw, hb is going overseas, so I'll be going to mum's place to stay. So won't be accessing the forum till next week.
Take care.

Hello gals

Coral - Pls dont think this way. u'll upset everybody including us here. We'll miss you. Please be strong. yeah! i agree with your hubby, u got to think ahead. (i know its very difficult to forget everything n u wont 4get at all) time will heal your wound. We gals here can go through n why cant u? (i'm sure you can)

See you n hubby plan to buy bigger hse to stay with inlaws n i'm sure there's alot of plan ahead so pls dont leave your love ones alone.

To be franke with you, i did want to end my life b4. When i had a m/c in mar i was extremely upset n i was thinking why heaven so unfair to me. (Give me bb n take away bb from me And i have so much problem with inlaws. (i'm not happy at all) But when i think of my sibling n parents i change my mind. i tell myself that i got to be strong n carry on with life.

come in n chat with us if you are bored. Take care yeah!
happy.gif

Confused, actually, dunno why I like that. HB told me it's the change of hormones. He say it's worse for us who lost our bbs. He say normally aft birth the hormones level drop and our body is adjusting so we may get depress. And in our case, there's more to woe about. I feel so sorry for him aft I saw his reactions. I didn't want to upset him. And other than my lost of Kaden, everything else is gd. My parents are takinbg gd care of me, my hb is loving and inlaws are understanding. I just feel so selfish to be moving on and leaving Kaden behind. But hb say I'm putting the burden on Kaden by not letting him go. To me, I dunno. I think it all depends on which angle we want to see the whole thing from. We can argue either way.Hb say one should always think on the bright side when not sure. He thinks I want bb but not him. it's not that, he's most impt to me, but I jus feel so unfair to Kaden if life just goes on smoothly for me from now.

Coral...
Hugs hugs...
Dun disappoint your hubby... He's still as loving and cares a lot for you. Your hubby is right. Let Kaden go... He will be happier. Look on the bright side
happy.gif
Your hubby will be in a lot of stress if he sees you like this. Cos he still loves you as much. You still have your parents and your parents in laws who care for you a lot and love you too...
happy.gif

hi coral..
your baby kayden is very happy right now as he is in heaven where there is no tears and pain, and he's playing happily with all our children. that's what i like to think.. i'm sure kayden would want you to move on with your lives but to always remember him fondly. to move on with the peace in your heart knowing that he's now in the good hands of a loving God.

hello coral, I believe baby Kaden is in a beautiful place and he will always be watching u from above like what all our kids are at now..
304338.gif

Hi All
Have seen the gynae on morning night but can't see the sac yet. My heart really sank
sad.gif
Gynae say might be early stage so did another pregnancy test. Show faint positive altho my own test kit show obvious one.

Really feeling very low now. Will go back 10 days again and see how

Morning gals

Coral - u feeling better liao mah? yeah! our bb is in gd hands n dont think of the past liao ok?
ya! i agree with u (all depends how we look at it) but i personally feel that if a bb (not gd) come to tis world, she/he will suffer. (Even gynae told me that)

Hope that you feeling better liao
happy.gif

Hi confused
My last mense is 5/July. Test +ve on 7/Aug. After re-testing, gynae say still early stage. Think he dare not tell me much after my previous miscarriage.

Now my tummy a bit pain here and ther, really don know what to do
sad.gif

Need Advice - u mean he cant comfirm you pregnant ah? yeah! sometimes too early stage cant see anything. (can only see a small sac leh) when i found out i 5 weeks pregnant, gynae scan n saw a small sac leh then he say its still early. And he gave me some an tai pill n folic acid to take everyday.

If your pain is quite serious, i think u better go c another gynae. btw, who's your gynae?

COnfused
Ya he tot he see a small small sac but he can't cfm as can't really see. that's why is worrying.

My gynae in hougang not popular one la.

Need Advice - oic. Then did he ask you to come back again next week for checkup? If not n if you are still worried, then y dont u go c another gynae?

Hi confused
ya will go back next wed. I know i can do nothing now except pray for the best. But sometimes hard to convince myself esp. i have past record of miscarriage.

Need Advice - then dont worry too much. Not gd for u n bb. next wed u'll can see small little sac liao
happy.gif
Can understanding your feeling. me too leh have m/c b4. Right now be positive n remember if the pain is unbearable, call your gynae immediately yeah.

Hi Ladies, I've been mia for some time. Been very bothered abt things happening at home.

Coral, your HB very good leh you must be very thankful for having someone like him and dont ever think of leaving this world ok.

Share with you gals, what has been happening in my life recently....

My elder sis got married last year to someone that my parents had introduced and she is leaving in her in-laws hse.
My sis discovered that her HB is having an affair and that was why he had come home late like wee hours in the mornings for a few months.
She confronted her HB and wanted him to stop the late nights. her HB said that she was controlling him and he wants to leave her. So my sis wanted to know if he was seeing someone else. His reply was so what if I was, what can you do abt it. My sis broke her leg, 6 mths into her marriage and was advised by the docs to not get preggie for at least a yr or till the leg heals. This her MIL knows and was concerned abt it. my sis told her MIL that HB thinks I am controlling him when I asked why he comes late. Even her MIL said I dont think my son is doing anything wrong. My sis later found a photo in his wallet and also a love letter to that woman. He also has been avoiding my sis and has stoped talking to her for since Apr this year and that was the last time they BDed as well. That woman is a divorcee with 2 kids and is working in this same office as him. He has been spending even his weekends at her pl. My sis told her MIL that she wants to buy a flat of her own so that she can spend more time with her HB but her MIL shouted and cursed my sis and said that my sis is separating mother and son. Even the elder BIL who stays with his parents called my sis names and threatend to call my dad to fetch her back. My sis soon found out all abt the other woman, and cld not take it at her in-laws pl and decided to leave that house. Now she is staying with me. Yesterday, her MIL called a mutual friend and told that my sis and wanted to move out with her son, trying to separate mother and child, my sis goes clubing ( infact my sis hates pubs, there was only once she went home late, when my mum was brought to A&E at was discharged from observation ward at 2am in the morning.) Her MIL turned that incident to everyday coming home late. Moreover, my sis with her broken leg, how can she go dancing? so stupid isnt it. Also, her MIL said that my sis cant conceive at all and my parents did not disclose this truth and got them married. She called my sis a barren. My sis had all along had problem with her irregular mens but doc said that she only has hormone inbalance and shld be able to conceive. Her MIL took wat the doc said when my sis broke her leg, as in not to get preggie till leg heals to not being able to conceive. My sis intends to file for divorce and is totally heart broken. Her leg has not even healed, now she has to heal her broken heart as well.....
sad.gif
I am so sad for her. Even in this modern society there are pple like that.

Hi Coral,
your bb is in good hand, please dun think like that... I know it's not a very easy time for you... but you have to believe that you can overcome it...
I'm sure your bb would wan you to move on with life......please dun think negatively... everytime neg thots come into your mind, please think of something else immediately... dun dwell in it.....
please take good care of yourself... you owe it to the people around you......and to those who care about you.

I've also not been feeling very happie over the holiday period... yest thot of my bb again.... I told hubby that I miss bb very much.....but I try to focus on the thots that my bb is in God's hand now... so I should not be worried about bb.

yasmin,
so sorry to hear about wat has happened in your household now...nothing much you can do except to provide yr sister a shoulder to cry on...

<font color="0000ff">NeedAdvice,</font>
Yes, pls dun think wild ok. If u feel pain here &amp; there &amp; uncomfortable, maybe see your gynae again &amp; don't wait till next appointment. I understand how u feel now...and maybe no matter what pple say to u now, u may still feel worried &amp; lost. Only words from your gynae can assure u right? So do see gynae again if u don't feel well. Tell u not to worry is not true one...cos I know you'll sure be very worried. I used to be like u too...worried &amp; worried. But pls allow me to say something...u worry too much, it won't do u any better. So right now, do relax yourself as much as possible &amp; listen soothing music.

<font color="aa00aa">Yasmin,</font>
So sorry to hear about you sister's problem. She was married for only 1 year &amp; her husband did such things to her. Worse still her MIL doesn't support her at all. Your sister need to have a good talk with her husband (outside of the house). And I personally feel that discussing this issue at her MIL's home is no good cos his parents &amp; brother are there.

Maybe can ask your sister to ask her husband what actually went wrong. It's really sad to hear such things happened &amp; sad to hear that your sis want a divorce. Anyway the final decision is still hers. But before her final decision, what I think is better to have a good talk to find out the root of the problem.

<font color="119911">Dear all,</font>
Sorry I haven't been logging in often...and when I log in, I sure have complains to let it out! Last weekend went to MIL place for juz 15mins only &amp; I couldn't stand her liao. She was telling me not to wait further for another baby. She said I had miscarriage so long liao shld have another child now...and let my elder gal to have a chance to be a 'da jie jie' (big sister). I kept quiet &amp; walk away from her. She didn't know of my cysts problem &amp; my husband also kept quiet when his mother spoke to me (I hate it when he doesn't help me!) In fact, I'm more ANXIOUS than MIL. Me too wan2 conceive right away but I always fail. I started to learn how to relax &amp; think positive already...till last Sunday MIL being not understanding &amp; 'shot' me such remarks again...I think I really can't tolerate her anymore!

Back