Support group - Miscarriages

Hi Java,
I can understand your concern and am in the same situation as u. Guess mine is WORST! Ever since I mc, my friend gotten preg and she doesnt care about my feeling and kept telling me abt her bb....what can I do? Some ppl are insensitive lo, so jus ignore or siam them lor. Can u imagine I hv to see her almost everyday and she will tell me how her preg symptoms .....bla bla bla. Hey! I very uncomfortable leh...bla bla bla...den I told her off, preg is like that one ma. In my heart I was thinking, den go abort lor....since u cant take the discomfort. Somemore she can tell me that I can only blame myself for my MC.....how do u feel if anyone tell u this? Tell me in the world, who like to hv mc....only those unmarried couple I suppose....so jus one ear in and one ear out lor.

Jess/Hama,
Pls dont go temple and pray for kid (asking god for kid), this is strictly NO NO. If yr life is fated to hv kid, he will come naturally. If u go and ask god for kid, God may give u a temporary kid (the kid may wif u for several yrs only)......get what I mean. Go ask the elders and they can explain to you.

Bellybutton,
May be you can call yr gynae to check wat's going wrong.

I'm doing fine! Back to normal, enjoying life and happy go lucky lo. Everything leave it to fate liao......
happy.gif

hi Lyn

oh ya hor is seventh month, ok will go when is after seveth month ba...actually i intend to go and pray for my miscarriage baby...

Chubby,
tks fr ur advise, will keep that in mind...is strictly NO NO to ask for bb...ming bai le...tks...

really so glad to see so many good ppl ard giving advices which really benefit me leh...always got something new to learn each day...

Xie xie ni men!

Hi Gals, Thanks for listening to my problems. I personally feel that my bil doesnt deserve such a nice person like my sis. And am very sure, even if my sis were to reconcile with him now, he will surely go back to his wayward ways soon after. ahhhhhhh.......sad but life goes on.
My mum collapsed at home yesterday, think she is very stressed with all these things happening at home. She has been discharged from hospital yesterday evening.
My AF reported today liao. Have been having persistant cramps and spotting yesterday. Today full flow and the cramps are quite bad. Feel like lying down, not sure if I can go off later in the afternoon.

hi yasmin,

life really has to go on, time will not stopped jus for us...

hope ur mum is fine...all mums really worry for their children ya..

btw wat is AF?

<font color="0000ff">Hi Lyn,</font>
May I know why can't go pray pray during 7th mth? Sorry I'm ignorant in all these.

<font color="119911">Yasmin,</font>
I'm sorry that u had bad cramps now. Do not take cold drinks or juicy fruits during AF. I had a few mths of bad menstrual cramps few mths ago too. I was advised by my doctor to refrain from drinking &amp; eating cold stuffs 1-2 weeks b4 and during AF. And also avoid juicy fruits 1-2 weeks b4 and during AF. Doc said banana, guava is ok. So on my CD15 onwards, I only eat these 2 types of fruits &amp; drink only warm beverages.

Hello,
yest I went and get the herbs liao. Thanks gals!
happy.gif

Lyn, I was told to boil for 45 mins... but then can mix with cold water before bathing right? if not how to bathe when water is so hot?

hi ladies
juz came bk fm gyane clinic. juz b4 my gynae proceed wif D&amp;C for me this morning, he did a last scan &amp; surprisingly, he detected my fetus measuring 0.9cm wif heartbeat too. currently me is only expecting 6 weeks 6 days. me &amp; hb were so shock &amp; happy to see the fetus...... i cried wen gyane show me the scan...... i was really taken aback by this good new.... infact till now i cant believe it!!

this morning, b4 i proceed to the gynae clinic, i dropped by the temple @havelock rd &amp; pray to zhu sheng niang niang. i pray for my D&amp;C to complete successfully &amp; hope she could blessed me a healthly bb next year. i did not pray to have this miracle to take place as i already given hope wen my gynae couldnt detect my bb last week &amp; suggested me to go for D&amp;C.

gals, tks for listening &amp; i wish all of u get preggie soon &amp; hv a healthy bb.

jess, tks...... D&amp;C is a procedure to clear the sac &amp; whatever waste product in our womb if the pregnancy fail. this is my 2nd time going for D&amp;C if my bb still cant be detected. i even already applied leave to rest @hm next week thinking to hv a mini confinement to recuperate after this washing procedure.

Juz to share: last week is the most miserable week in my life as i was told by gynae tat my bb cant b detected &amp; i hv to proceed wif D&amp;C... i was telling my hb tat after this 2nd D&amp;C, i might not want to get preggie anymore coz hving miscarriage phobia..... i m thinkg of going for IUI or other artifical method to get preggie.... too stressful for both myself &amp; my hb to go thru miscarriage one time after another........

hi bbtree, congrats for you.. Its such a miracle and thanks God for her blessing..

I think u must go back to the temple to offer Thanks to her..

jess, dont mention, u r most welcome.
hamasaki &amp; qwer.... thanks.
i will definitely go bk to pray &amp; thank the god for helping my bb dream come true.
the rest of u jia u
happy.gif

u gals will make it too.

I hope I'll be lucky again...

<font color="aa00aa">Hamasaki,</font>
Do u know roughly what time does that temple close? I want to go again but can't afford to take leave so often. Thot of going there after work but dunno still open or not...thanks!

Wow that was really lucky bbtree! Good for u man! Lucky the doctor did a final scan! Rest well ok.

<font color="ff6000">java,</font> <font color="ff0000">qwer,</font> <font color="0000ff">hamasaki,</font> <font color="0077aa">lyn,</font> <font color="119911">droppy,</font> &amp; <font color="ffff00">elmo,</font> thank u all for your support.

<font color="ff6000">java,</font> i've been having MS already, nausea getting worse &amp; a huge loss of apetite. can't seems to stomach food but gets hungry easily. hopefully this phase will pass soon.

<font color="ff0000">bbtree,</font> Congrats!!! its really a miracle!! so glad your gynae actually bothered to do a last scan before the D&amp;C. u must take gd care of yourself now.

<font color="0000ff">qwer,</font> the temple closes at 5pm on weekdays, not sure what time it closes on weekend. i did went to pray at the temple on 1 of the sat, think was around 1plus. u can go on sat if u can't leave early on weekdays.

Hello gals

Wow! so many posting these 2 days. I m so busy until no time to come in. (now i'm still in the office working n now mange to come in n chat with u gals)

Qwer - Yeah! ignore abt your MIL comment. Dont let this affected you. And dont stress yourself yeah! me too leh, had a lousy MIL. And i cant stop her from saying things abt me. Now i dont take it to heart liao, i ma2 mu4 (b4 that i was very upset)

Elmo - Not all MIL are understanding. Even though talk to them they still dont treat us as a family member. I remember a incident during CNY hubby auntie came to our hse, while we are having lunch MIL purposely say in front of me that her friend DIL n son very filial, employ a maid for her (she say that while hubby went to the kitchen n hubby came back she change topic liao) heng ah! auntie told MIl that she dont need a maid cos she is not working n can do it herself then MIL speechless (my MIL very free she dont do cleaning every day) i see her sleeping most of her time if not watching tv.

chubbyfish,
sigh.. really feel sorry for you that you have to put up with your colleague raving about her baby everyday... i understand how you feel..

my sister-in-law is also pregnant, she's now in her 1st trimester. yesterday, she showed the scan of her foetus.. which of course left a sad feeling in me as I was reminded of those happy excited early pregnancy days which i had especially after my gynae visits. i dun think she did it on purpose to upset me, i guess it's jus hard for her to understand how we feel as she has never experienced the loss of her baby. she must have thought i have gotten over it already since i look ok on the outside, but of course, this is not true.

Bellybutton,

From what I know from my mum and MIL, they warn me not to go and pray for kid. I dont know is true a not. If god give u one, it might be a temporary one. I;ve heard this from my granny too. But I cant said that this is 100% true lor. I can only shre with you what I know only.

Afternoon Ladies,
happy.gif

I m back from the gynae's. Can see bb heartbeat today.
happy.gif
Boy! Like Missy, I was so anxious last evening n tis morning!

bbtree, that is great news! So happy for ya!

Confused, do rest more, dun overwork ah.

For all ladies who r TTC, jia you jia you! bb dust to ya!
305664.gif

hello babes
happy.gif

COngrat on Missy and Droppy on ur BB!!!
happy.gif
so excited...
happy.gif

on the other hand.. yes i was really preggie this time.. was so surprise coz dunno when did i O and the 4 days of AF is actually signs of "threated abortion" and lastly.. gynae
suspect ectopic pregnancy nw... took 2x of BETA HCG, the 1st time is 899.6, 2nd is only 1039, according to gynae a normal pregnant HCG will double within 48hours and mine only increase abt 200 nia
sad.gif

so now.. am already accepted that i was havin an ectopic pregnancy.. but will still go for another blood test on tues and go visit gynae again to decide
happy.gif

Hi Ladies, just back from parents' place. Did not have time to finish reading all postings, but saw at least 3 good news. 3 more bbs' heart beating away in the comfort of mummy's womb! Congrats to all MTBs! May we all join in your league soon.
I juyst applied for 10 more days of leave to complete my confinement. KKH docs all stingy on mc, two docs rejected my requests although they can clearly see that I can't sleep due to discomfort and emotional stress, but they say gotta take my own leave to rest...Well, no energy to argue with them. Shall enjoy my next two weeks of leave before I go back to cheong at work.

Congrats bbtree!!

Wat a miracle! When i read your post, i was so sad initially, cos my previous pregnancy was similar to yours, i was supposed to be 7 weeks, but sac only grow from 9.7mm to 9.9mm in 1 week, and no heartbeat..

Luckily your gynae scan for you.. your baby playing hide n seek with you ah.. your story gave people like me hope..

Mei2,
dun worry too much okie? shun qi zi ran.. there may be a miracle or you could be still early leh??

Coral, glad to see you doing well n fine.. yeah KKH doctor very niao with MC..

I was also advised by a lady who did a post natal massage for me to also go to this temple.. apparrently, can also go there to pray for the babies you lost and ask the niang niang to take good care of them for you..and the temple will take care of offerings to the babies during the 7th month too..

But, my hubby refuses to go leh.. so not sure if i should go..

hamasaki, i think u misread droopy's post, she didn't mean she's expecting a boy. its just an expression that she's happy. am i right, droopy?

hello gals...

Hi hamasaki, droopy how can so early know it's a boy already? I think your read wrongly...

Hi droopy, missy, bbtree,
Congratulations on seeing your baby;s heartbeat.
Take care
happy.gif

Hi Coral,
Do have a good rest
happy.gif
. Take things as they come for the moment
happy.gif

Hi Jasmine,
Will you be going to the temple during the 7th month? How to give offerings to the babies during 7th month? Can share infor with me? I know last time after my first m/c, I was told to remember the baby forever and give offerings during the 7th month. I dunno whether to believe or not... Then it was predicted that my first lost is boy, so next time I got a boy, cannot call "da ge" already...

Hi bellybutton,
Hugs... Perhaps your sister in law was just being very happy and share with you about her pregnancy. She did not mean to hurt
happy.gif

Yesterday, I went to see my gynae for check-up. For some reasons, I am in a confused state. Dunno why... hehe... when gynae said that though we are kan cheong to try for baby, but we gotta rest for a while more before trying. Then I told him I dun wan to try already... Then his eyes so big and looked at me. :p heee... I dunno why I told him I dun wan to try already... :p Perhaps there are still fears in my subconscious mind.

hahaha maybe maybe i read wrongly Lyn...

Lyn, i saw some pple offering milk bottles with milk or ribena in it as well as some toys offered 4 prayers for the 7 mth...
dunno if that was the Procedures..

Confused,
i know .....
I think sometimes we need to managed our relationship with MIL... I've also heard of very bad cases with MIL...
I think we should just do what we need to do and be a good DIL to them as far as we can...
ultimately it's not easy for 2 people who are "forced together by their children marriage" to get along as if it's "Li Suo Dang Ran".......so "Jing ren shi" can liao....
what they say or do is up to them liao... then we have to be firm on our belief and dun bother too much about what they say.... sometimes they are just nagging....:p in the event really cannot tahan.... then dun listen to them anymore...change topic....:p
hiaz... such is the difficulties of MIL and DIL relationship...:p

hi mei2,
dun worry too much for now......I know it must be worrying for you.... please go and see doc if you feel any pain.
*hug*

morning gals

hamasaki n droopy eyes - okie. thanks. but i m the gan cheong type leh, must finish my work n arrange everything nicely b4 i go on maternity leave. (so that when i come back i wont be like ah siao)
biggrin.gif

droopy eyes - congrats. u mean your bb gender so soon? so happy for u
happy.gif

elmo - ya! that's wat i think oso. but something we DIL sure get mad mah cos PIL only thought that they're always right. (we are oso human being leh)

Hey Lyn,

I also dunno leh.. quite confused whether to go to temple or not.. i have yet to step into the place.. so, really not sure of procedures..more over, my last pregnancy never develop a heartbeat, so not sure if should go or not..

Well Lyn,
Maybe you need a short break from TTC.. maybe you go for a holiday lah.. dun coop yourself up at home lah..

If you can find something else to occupy your time, i think better for you.. you will feel more positive about TTC as time passes..

Must stay positive.. When you finally hold your own baby in your arms, you will find that it is all worth it!!

Baby dust to every gal here, okie?

hi confused, though ur're the Kan Cheong type, but just hope u will relaxed a bit.. I understand how u feel..

306051.gif

Me was the kan cheong type also.. everything must finished properly and nice if not, i wun have a peaceful day.. But now, i learn to take things slowly.. if i can't finish it, will leave for the next day to complete it..

Hi everyone, sunny day today, hope all of us also feeling as bright and cheerful.

Hi Lyn, I also don't know much abt praying and hb and I don't pray actually. But now, whenever my parents or in-laws say that praying anywhere is good for Kaden, we'll just do it in hope that he'll rest in peace thereafter.
ILyn, I can also feel for your fear of trying again, but let's not give up ok? Yday, inlaws said something that hurt me though they don't mean it. They say they don't think we'll have a baby soon to occupy the extra rooms when we buy a new house, so they say they shall move in and also ask my bro-inlaw to move in. Hb and I hope to hv bb by next year, but I dare not say that cos I also dunno if I can succeed. SO now we gotta let bro-inlaw hv the room that's meant for bb, I feel so sad. But dunno how leh. And once he move in, we can't ask him to move out in a year's time cos inlaws will sell away their place and bro-inlaw will have no place to move to. In the end, we pay to buy a bigger house, but bb will have to cramp in same room with us. But well, like I say, never know if I can give birth to bb or not so also can't say anything.

Back