Support group - Miscarriages

Hi tiantian,

here is the chinese sinseh info.
Tengah chinese medical hall
blk 134 bukit batok west ave 6
#01-440. singapore 650134.
tel: 65636507
opening hrs wed to sunday 8am to 4pm, public hols 8am to 1pm.

Do note that they are moving to ang mo kio in Sept

Not sure if he is the sinseh you are talking about.
The sinseh is a very loud and boastful guy. It is hard to be convince by his skill based on first meeting. But he seems to know his stuff (I check what he told me about the herbs with the books) and the fact that he helps my neighbour to conceive and give birth successfully, I just give him a try lor. I'm now taking the 'confinement' herbs, which he prescribe

Hi jujube,
I think mayb i too kiasu liao..so stock up alot of "bu" stuffs, scared dun eat later no nice liao or wat lo..so get overheated..
111105.gif

Hi Lindy, thanks for helpin out my questionaire. Since ur AF arrived liao, its a good start for "planting" again
111106.gif

Hi Millie
I tried the milo with raw egg
111107.gif
...taste ok except very slimy..but just like normal milo taste..so can try liao

<font color="0077aa">Tubby</font>, i only felt like stranggling my hubby at that pt of time!
111114.gif
Kekeke...
biggrin.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tubby</font>, after the D&amp;C, rightfully, there shldn't be any clot right? Logically speaking, our womb are being scrapped clean. If that being the case, how come there is still clot inside ur womb after D&amp;C?
uhoh.gif

For me, i din feel anything after D&amp;C, except that i was still bleeding. Only the next day then i felt cramp after discharged frm KK. Few days later, i went back &amp; was found that i had some blood clots inside my womb and the doc suspected that the procedures wasn't done properly and wanted me to admit again!
sad.gif
Since i am not willing to go thr the painfull procedure again, i was given another set of antibiotics.

<font color="ff6000">ariella</font>, hmm.. maybe u eat too much liao lah!! Must give ur body sometime to rest too and absorb the good stuff mah!
biggrin.gif
But generally speaking, our body are more "windy".

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi gals,

Such a <font color="aa00aa">disappointment</font> lah
111118.gif
, no <font color="ff6000">ultrasound scanning</font> was done today. My gynae told me that the <font color="119911">foetus was too tiny</font>
111119.gif
, need to wait for 2 more wks when I'm <font color="0077aa">6 wks preggy</font>
111120.gif
.</font>

111121.gif

<font color="0000ff">Joyce</font>, u shld tell gynae, BB too small, sometimes can see the sac, we also very happy to see it!
biggrin.gif

By the way, which gynae did u see huh?

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="ff6000">Ocean</font>, ya lor. Make my heart so <font color="ff0000">"itchy itchy"</font>

<font color="aa00aa">
111128.gif
Dr John Tee Chee Seng from KKH.
He's a head and senior consultant.

<font color="119911">Heard that he's competent.</font></font></font>

Hi tubby,
Think the lab test is quite normal practice. So, don't worry much about it lor. I believe it's not because they have found anything unusual lah.
As for mine, there was no evidence of villitis, molar pregnancy or malignancy. My gynae says that this is the most important information that they need to find out of this test lor.
Hope my information is helpful to you. Dont worry much lor. Most important for you is rest.. dont think so much liao.
111132.gif

Hey Joyce... I can imagine your "disappointment" kekekekke :p but as long as the baby is doing well... it doesn't matter. But could you have requested for a V scan? I know abdominal scan may have difficulties since its only 4 weeks.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0077aa">Odie</font>, me keep worrying about <font color="0000ff">foetus growth</font>... thought I will know the result by today liao...
111160.gif
Who knows, sigh... And hor I totally forgotten clean about <font color="ff0000">V scan</font>. Bo bian... wait till to 13th then do the scanning lor. So when are you going to
111161.gif
or already start <font color="aa00aa">WAR</font>
111162.gif
liao, heehee...

<font color="119911">Ocean</font>, so have you decided on which
111163.gif
?

<font color="ff6000">Millie</font>, Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end... Best wishes to you.

111164.gif
<font color="0000ff">BabyDust to</font> <font color="aa00aa">Odie, millie, curly, folic, jus and gals who are waiting to TTC....</font></font>
111165.gif

Hi Odie,

my next appointment will be after my AF. Will have thorough checkup before deciding on TTC.
Strange, I'm now looking forward to the time of the month which I used to hate most.

Hi Joyce, as what the ladies say, as long the baby is doing well it is ok. If it helps, try to think that the ultrascan is not sensitive enough to see the baby clearly, rather than thinking that the baby is too small.

Hi Ladies,

Just got somewat a good news from my ex best fren..She is pregnant..although i m much prepare for it but i still break down
111183.gif

All of a sudden, I feel so ashamed of myself..I spend and went thru so much for having a bb &amp; yet I end up with mc. But for my fren, she always said she hate kids and blah blah..she got it just 1 try...

Thanks for listening.

Joyce... not yet. Waiting for my next AF to come by before I try again. Next AF is due sometime end of this week or early next week.

Hi Pageup.... all the best. Hopefully everything is ok. Yes I know what you mean... in fact all of us here will understand that... its as though the wait is taking forever.

*Huggies* for ariella... don't feel ashame of yourself. You will make a good mother just like others... in fact better because now you know that being alive is a gift.

<font color="0000ff"><font face="comic sans ms">Hi <font color="ff6000">pageup</font>, thanks for your advice. I will remain in positive manner. Keep worrying also not good for baby hor, right? kekeke...</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="comic sans ms">Dear <font color="aa00aa">ariella</font>, If you are feeling sad, imagine that you're sitting in a glass filled with bonbons and a marshmallow holds your hand.</font></font>
A
111189.gif
for you !!

wow so many postings! a gd nite to everyone and hope we have a gd wk ahead.
happy.gif

jujube, saw ur posting. it was helen of troy who recommended ngee ann. tink she doesn't come in anymore. must be busy with her baby
happy.gif
sorry i dun hv the details for the sinseh but maybe u try to check back through the achieves and read her recommendation and the contact for ngee ann? or maybe java has the contact? frankly, think most of them speak chinese...with broken english.

joyce, tink i will rather hv the bonbons and marshmallows in my mouth. hee....
lol.gif
that is really a joyful thought!
happy.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0077aa">Hey millie!!</font> How are you lately? Everything fine?

<font color="0000ff">Tiny, Ocean</font>, did you gals had
111197.gif
since pregnant?</font>

me waiting for hubby to come &amp; fetch me from my mum's plc... so loggin &amp; read the postings..
happy.gif

Ocean, i totally understand wat u mean by wanting to stangle ur hubby... i always bite my hubby if he irritate me too much..
happy.gif

miao.. the purpose of the lab test is to test for the 3 stuff u mentioned... i dunno... anyway, will try not to think too much until the nix visit...

i got teary again jus now.. while i was watching "A child's hope II" jus now.. (channel 8, 9pm show), i saw the kid's suffering &amp; how his parents suffered as well... i can really feel the pain man... aii.. guess, i'm able to relate to the feelings of the parents, seeing how their poor child suffers...

Oops.. hubby is here.. will post tomoro... Gdnite everyone...
happy.gif

hi everyone,
How's everybody??

Dear ariella, There's a time and place for everything. Soon it will be your turn to have another baby. So you don't have to envy your friend.

Hi jujube, You need the contact of Ngee Ann Traditional Medicine? Here it is:
563 Balestier Road, S(329879)
Tel: 62548556

You dun have to make a prior appointment.

Hi Joyce,
My doc ask me to stay out of intercourse until I'm 12 weeks. So now my hubby got to be monk liao. :p

<font color="0000ff">Pageup</font>, it is natural to be anxious to see <font color="ff0000">red</font> again. That's how we all feel too. Something that we hated so much previously. But guess when the 1st AF came, it is a sign that our body are tunning itself back to normal!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Joyce</font>, hubby and i also din BD
blush.gif
after conceived. Quite afraid as i got intermittent spottings. We feel that our baby is still not stable yet. Check with doc, and was also advise probably to avoid till the pregancy is more stable!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tubby</font>, i din do any lab test previously. Cos by the time i went for 2nd option scan, my bb was gone.
sad.gif

You know, the TV show on the Child's Hope, i find it very sad show. But i just try to tell myself not to be so affected and stay happy. Afterall, the show did try to tell pple that there is still hope in this world.
happy.gif
<font color="0000ff">Tubby</font>
111224.gif
, try to stay happy and rest well, ok!

<font color="119911">Ariella</font>, pls dont feel sad.
111225.gif
I am sure your time will come.
happy.gif
During my mini confinement, my neighbour bought her new born grandchild to my hse. I also cant take it and hide myself when she was there. Cant bear to see baby... It was just too hurting.
sad.gif
But trust me, after sometimes, you will find yourself better. Give yourself some time.

Good morning Ladies,

Pageup,

Thanks for providing the address of the sinseh in Bukit Batok. Is his charges high?? Do you have to wait long to see him??

Ariella,

Cheer up. Don't be so sad. Our time will come one day.
kiss.gif

Tubby,

I also did a lab test. The purpose of the test is to check for villitis, molar pregnancy or malignancy. Like what Miao2 mentioned , gynae just want to ensure that everything is ok. Not to worry as this is just normal procedure.

Dear ladies,

I am CD36 today but still no sign of AF coming, no breast sore, no pre-menstrual pain etc . Checked this morning and it's -ve leh
sad.gif

Think have to wait for a few more days, if still no AF, probably got to see gynae liao. FYI, this shd be my 2nd AF

Hi Odie, Java, Joyce &amp; Ocean

Thanks for ur hugs
111253.gif
...Feelin better today but my mind restart all over again.
111254.gif

Now tryin to fight back those self pity tears &amp; think positive.

Ocean,
i guess there r bound to be some areas which r not scaped cleaned during the procedures.. btw.. is 'evacuation of uterus' the same as 'D&amp;C'? mine is evac as signed on the paper...

okie.. will try to be as positive as possible... i tot of looking for a job, since bb plans r not on the way at dis moment... at least to keep my mind occupied...

ladies, i dunno whether shd let prospective employers know abt my m/c?? since i stopped work for abt almost a yr liao...

thks tiantian, for ur reassurance once again..

Hi Java,
thanks for the Ngee Ann contact!
happy.gif

Ariella,
don't be disheartened. Just concentrate on getting your body back to the pink of health first, then you can start thinking about ttc, and progress from there. This is what I am trying to do. It IS hard. Every time I hear or read about someone having a baby, or who is pregnant -- like Britney Spears! Did you read in today's papers? --I get very upset as well. I never thought I'd be unhappy about having a flat stomach!

Tubby,
I am having the same dilemma as you are about whether or not to tell prospective employers about the mc. Or that I am keen to ttc after several months.

Folic,
Where in Bali are you staying? Any places to recommend? I want to take a short holiday to get away from it all and was thinking of Bali.

Hi All, feeling very sleepy and cold now!!
111300.gif
Just had my lunch and thus pop in to see see look look!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tubby</font>, mine was the evaculation of tissues also! Understand that there is D&amp;C and D&amp;E, but i forget which is which.
uhoh.gif
Anyway, i think the procedure is almost the same.
111301.gif

Ok, if there r bound to be tissues left, then what is the point of scrapping our uterus clean? For me, my bb had already left me when i took the 2nd option scan.
sad.gif
But i was still advise to go ahead with the procedure due to the fact that some tissues might still be left in my body.
sad.gif

I meant if i not remembered wrongly, there is certain risk that we faced taking this operation. Moreover, any leftover tissues can caused infection.... So when i went back again, i was actually asked to be admitted again for the operation again when the doc discovered blood clot in my womb.
sad.gif
So rightfully, well, just my personal opinion, there SHOULD NOT be anymore tissues left in our body. Otherwise, might as well let our body naturally expelled out the unwanted tissues, right?
111302.gif
Now, i feel confused
111303.gif

<font color="ff6000">jujube</font> and <font color="0077aa">Tubby</font>, i dont think i will let prospective employees know abt M/C cases, unless it is stated on their Application Form or unless if they asked. I felt that this is very personal and this will not affect my ability and capability.
happy.gif

Hi everyone,

Been busy all morning. I came to work at 9 and then realised that I had a meeting in town area at 10am... so ended up driving out of the office almost immediately...heee!

jujube, I will be staying at the Conrad hotel. It is a new hotel and there was a special promo when I booked. US$78 per nite (without breakfast) or US$102 per nite (with breakfast). I think it is quite worth it, since it is a new hotel and I heard it is very nice. Quiet place... which is what I am looking for.

For the rest of the folks who are feeling a little blue, hope you feel better soon. I read a 'funny' message on the US forum board. There was this lady who wrote this poem that says " I hate everyone" and in it, she listed the people that she hated eg all the film stars that are preg, all the people who got preg by 'accident', people who don't want children but got preg etc etc... I think it pretty much summarises how each of us feel at times and it was quite amusing to read it. I will try to find it again and post here if I have a chance. But I guess we have to look at things on a bright side. I am sure none of us want everyone else to go through the same trials before getting a baby right? I am not an angel and envious thoughts do cross my mind. But I try (really hard at times)to walk away from any incidents that brings out such emotions and say a silent prayer that it will be my turn one day.
happy.gif
And when I really cannot tahan any insensitive comments etc, I come in here and grumble!
happy.gif
happy.gif

folic

I think I won't say unless the prospective employers ask :p

Ocean... Yes there is a difference. One is scrapping and the other one is to suck out the tissue. If I remember correctly... D&amp;C is scrapping and D&amp;E is sucking.... then again I could have remembered it wrongly. Leftover tissues in the womb can happen which is why gynaes will require the patient to go back for a follow up. I read that some ladies will not get another scan when they return for a follow up... but in my case my gynae did a scan and found a black patch which he said could be either leftover tissues or blood clot. He advised that it would be expelled by the body within the next 7 to 10 days so it was ok. By the 10th day it was indeed passed out and when I went back for a second scan everything was cleared. I guess that different gynaes have different ways of doing it.

Hi gals,

I found the post. I am sure most of us can identify with her angst which we feel at one point or another. But let's remind ourselves not to go overboard ok?
happy.gif

folic

------------------------------------------------
Oh I don't want to be mean and bitter. I really don't. But I am a hateful hateful person.

If you are pregnant, I hate you.
If you have not lost a precious baby, I hate you.
If you still think people get what they deserve, I hate you.
If you think I'm obsessing over getting pregnant I hate you.
If you don't understand why I'm obsessing, I hate you.
If you think the key to a BFP is relaxation, I hate you.
If you got pregnant "first try", I hate you.

You get the picture. I hate everyone. I really do. And just for the record, here are the celebrities I hate at the moment

Debra Messing (baby boy)
Denise Richards (baby girl)
whoever married Matt Leblanc (baby girl)
Gwyneth Paltrow (baby girl)
Helen Hunt (baby girl)
Courtney Cox (baby girl)
Kate Hudson (baby boy)
Geena Davis (twins....at nearly 50 )

People magazine reports that there are big rumors that JLo is pregnant. If she is I'm throwing myself in front of the next train that comes through town.-

I'm getting ready to so I should be all positive and hopeful and thinking happy thoughts but all I can think of is this:
I shouldn't have to be doing this again. I shouldn't have to be keeping charts and taking temperatures and timing sex. I did that. I got pregnant. I lost her. For no reason. None at all. Therefore the universe owes me a baby.

So? Universe? Where the hell is my baby?

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi gals, I felt so tired and sleepy now, wished that someone could help me with my housechores...

111317.gif
111318.gif
111319.gif
111320.gif

<font color="ff6000">Ariella</font>, you are welcome. Hope you are getting better now
111321.gif

<font color="119911">Java</font>, wahahaha.... a monk indeed! You know the day before I tested postitive, I had sex with my hubby actually... now think back...
111322.gif
... nothing happened.

<font color="0077aa">Ocean</font>, for my past two pregnancy, I had sex till my <font color="ff6000">3rd trimester</font> but since that incident, I decided not to have sex this time round. I can't afford to let smiliar things happen again.

<font color="aa00aa">Tiantian</font>, although the result shown <font color="ff0000">-ve</font>, but make sure your heart is set to <font color="ff0000">+ve</font>. The day will come soon... here is some
111323.gif
for you...

Everyday is
111324.gif
... So be happy!</font>

imagine Britney Spears is pregnant also. Her hubby-to-be is so fertile, his ex-girlfriend is also pregnant with his 2nd child to be due next month. Can't imagine a guy having 2 pregnant girlfriends at the same time.

Hmm... kay I admit that I can't stand people who takes sex lightly and end up in unwanted pregnancies >.< These are people who don't deserve to be parents. They don't even understand the importance of life. They don't even take pride in themselves... so why the hell are they pregnant???

hi odie,
I understand your frustration. Unfortunately or fortunately, pregnancy comes about as a result of intercourse between a man and woman. There was a statistics that I read that there are more unplanned than planned pregnancies. So if the couple enjoy sex alot, they tend to do it more often hence pregnancy more easily acheived.

Quite long ago, I ever read one of the postings in one of the threads here that this girl complained that her boyfriend had sex with her everyday in her NUS hostel until her vagina very sore. Then some ppl adviced her not to let her bf treat her like a free prostitute and result in unwanted pregnancy.

I'm still wondering how couples manage to have sex everyday. The guy not tired meh?

That remind me of that day when I was waiting for d/c. The clinic receptionist was carrying a new born baby. She was telling the clinic nurse that the mother of the baby is a teenager and she will give the baby to one of my gynae's patient for adoption. I couldn't control my tears at that sight. My gynae got to chase his receptionist out of the room.

During my 'darkest moment', i kept blaming fate is being so unfair to me. I can't help comparing myself with another relative who got pregnant at the same time as me but hers is going well.
Took me a while to get over, I have to keeping tell myself we are living different life, no point comparing. moreover, I'm only making myself more miserable. I should just focus on carry on with my own life.

Hi tiantian,

I pay the sinseh close to $200 but I got 40 packs of herbal tonic and also pills for my hubby. No, I was there in the morning, so doesn't wait long

Oh yes I remember that thread. The only reason that I can think of is that these people have got too much time and energy on their hands. Maybe they should try and get a decent job, get married, have their own house which they need to clean up... and when their time and energy are expended they won't engage in irresponsible sex... muwahahahah :p

Haiz... I think I am getting a bit cranky the last 2 days. Which may be a good thing... cos it means that AF coming liao ^.^ v

hello gals,

i find that below of my stomach....got some pain.....n then it will go away....very short pain.....not during my AF coming.....is it a sign of cycts?

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for your encouragement. I really like those cute cute icons that you post here. Where did you get them from?? Btw, I grab all the baby dust liao....
biggrin.gif

hi Pageup,

Thanks for the info.

Hi Jujube and Tubby,

I will also not let my prospective employers know abt m/c cases as these are very personal thing. It will not affect our capability or wat so ever.

BTW ladies, how do you change the color of the font???

<font color="ff6000">Odie</font>, same as you. I cant stand those unwatnted pregnancy too especially after my M/C. Even though now that i had conceived, i dun noe why, i can still envy those preggie that tummy is big big.... Ai yoo...think i going to be crazy liao.
crazy.gif

You know, that times news was talking abt pple throwing away their babies. Then <font color="0077aa">Channel U</font> got this talk show. And there was this 20yrs ladies who got herself pregnant twice and both went for abortion.
sad.gif
Goosh, i felt like slapping her when she said she really dun feel anything abt it!
angry.gif
And among her grp of friends, this is nothing special and also very cheap!!
111381.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tian Tian</font>, to change color of the fonts, you key in the followings:-
\ blue{contents} -> There should be no space in between.
happy.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="aa00aa">TianTian</font>, I got all the icons through various website.
If you like them, you can always save them to your H/D by <font color="ff6000">right click the mouse</font> and <font color="ff0000">save as</font>.
You can go to <font color="119911">HELP</font> for more informations like changing font colour.</font>

hi wendyl,
Could it be ovulation pain? Do you feel it at one side of your stomach, slightly below the hip bone?

Hi Gals

Whenever I see pp with bb, I will ask myself when will i have one in my arms too!
111398.gif

Sometimes I am very eager to plan for the next bb but on the other hand i am very scare....

How can we ensure bb is properly developed during the early stage? For my case, bb did not develop well so had to terminate.....how can this be avoided. Although gynae said that the possibility of abnormalities in next pregnancy is very low....i am still worried
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Hi Java</font>

You mean ovulation will cause pain?? I din know that.....but i did feel pain somewhere near the ovary... so is becoz of ovulation. Is it common??

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi gals,

<font color="0077aa">Jokes for you gals, enjoy!</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers rather than briefs?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Yes, but you'll have an even better chance if he doesn't wear anything at all.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What is the easiest way to figure out exactly when I got pregnant?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Have sex once a year.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. My blood type is O-positive and my husband's is A-negative. What if my baby is born, say, type AB-positive?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Then the jig is up.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. My husband and I are very attractive. I'm sure our baby will be beautiful enough for commercials. Whom should I contact about this?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Your therapist.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. With any luck, right after he finishes college.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or the flu?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. If it's the flu, you'll get better.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. My brother tells me that since my husband has a big nose, and genes for big noses are dominant, my baby will have a big nose as well. Is this true?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. The odds are greater that your brother will have a fat lip.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Since I became pregnant, My breasts, rear end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Yes, your bladder.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Ever since I've been pregnant, I haven't been able to go to bed at night without onion rings. Is this a normal craving?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Depends on what you're doing with them.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. The more pregnant I get, the more often strangers smile at me. Why?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Cause you're fatter then they are.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. So what's your question?</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Will I love my dog less when the baby is born?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. No, but your husband might get on your nerves.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Under what circumstances can sex at the end of pregnancy bring on labor?</font>
<font color="ff6000">. When the sex is between your husband and another woman.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What's the difference between a nine-months pregnant woman and a Playboy centerfold?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. When is the best time to get an epidural?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Right after you find out you're pregnant.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. I'm modest. Once I'm in the hospital to deliver, who will see me in that delicate position?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Authorized personnel only -- doctors, nurses, oderlies, photographers, florists, cleaning crews, journalists, etc.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Does labor cause hemorrhoids?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Labor causes anything you want to blame it for.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Where is the best place to store breast milk?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. In your breasts.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Is there a safe alternative to breast pumps?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Yes, baby lips.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What does it mean when a baby is born with teeth?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. It means that the baby's mother may want to rethink her plans to nurse.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. How does one sanitize nipples?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Bathe daily and wear a clean bra. It beats boiling them.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What are the terrible twos?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Your breasts after baby stops nursing cold turkey.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What is the best time to wean the baby from nursing?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. When you see teeth marks.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What is the grasp reflex?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. The reaction of new fathers when they see a new mother's breasts.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Can a mother get pregnant while nursing?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Yes, but it's much easier if she removes the baby from her breast and puts him to sleep first.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What happens to disposable diapers after they're thrown away?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. They are stored in a silo in the Midwest, in the event of global chemical warfare.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Do I have to have a baby shower?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What causes baby blues?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Tanned, hard-bodied bimbos.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What is colic?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. A reminder for new parents to use birth control.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. What are night terrors?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. Frightening episodes in which the new mother dreams she's pregnant again.</font>

<font color="119911">Q. Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?</font>
<font color="ff6000">A. When the kids are in college</font></font>

morning gals......

hi java,yup.....but i din knw ovulation can lead to pain...no wonder i am so high yesterday...but is it normal huh?

Good morning gals!

Wendyl, yeah, ovulation pain is supposedly quite common but I have not experienced it before. Some of the gals I chat with in the US board says that they can feel the o pains more significantly after their miscarriage.

folic

hi wendyl, i read that it meant you are releasing the egg, so i don't think it affects? i guess some other gals without miscarriage gets them too.. just that mebbe, when one is trying to conceive, one is more 'in tune' with wat's happening with the body and very sensitive to all the different pains in the body
happy.gif

don worry too much ok?

folic

Thanks Joyce... that was very funny :p

Lindy... your question is something which we all think about as well. But I think life is like that... any choices we make will have risks involved. The only thing we can do though is to remain hopeful and stay positive. As there are cases of failure there are many more cases of success... but once you get to the end the result will be a sweet one ;)

Back