Highly recommended confinement nanny -Auntie Siew Mei

Hello mothers,

I am a STM to a November 2023 baby and would like to highly recommend my confinement nanny Auntie Siew Mei. I had initially engaged a different nanny, who fell sick and was unable to complete the job. She connected me to Auntie Siew Mei, who fortunately had last-minute availability.

Auntie Siew Mei is a Chinese/Hokkien speaking Singapore PR with 4 children. She has been a confinement nanny for 15 years, initially with an agency and now as a freelancer. I would like to share our experience with Auntie.

1. Meticulous and organized: Auntie is extremely organized and detail-oriented. On the first day of her arrival, she quickly familiarized herself with our baby supplies and kitchen. There are so many things needed to care for a newborn baby, Auntie helped us organize all the essentials required for different things into different baskets, eg diaper changes, feeding, shower. Even after she left, we have adopted her system of organizing the baby supplies. Auntie is also detailed with keeping track of baby’s feeds and diaper changes.

2. Caring towards mother and baby: Auntie clearly enjoys being around babies and is extremely patient even when baby keeps crying, day or night. She brings the baby to me for feedings and offers to take the baby right after each feeding so that I can rest. She will always remind me that it is important to rest after delivery and get more sleep while I can. Auntie will make sure to burp the baby to get excessive gas out before letting baby lie down. This was important because my baby is very prone to spitting up milk. Auntie will also regularly give the baby massages.

3. Knowledgable: With many years of experience, Auntie is very knowledgeable about what to do/eat and what to avoid during confinement. She will share her advice, but at the same time, respects your choice. Even if you do not want to do as she says, she will not nag and enforce. She will advise me on what food to avoid so that baby won’t have as much gas etc. Auntie can also help with breastfeeding difficulties. There was once in the early days that I just couldn’t get baby to latch, Auntie suggested and helped to adjust a different position and baby was immediately able to latch.

To add onto that, Auntie is an excellent cook. She prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday for me, husband and my toddler. Her dishes were varied with few repeats. She would also prepare a dessert soup for tea break everyday and herbal soup at night. I also asked her to teach me some dishes to cook before she left.

Overall, we were very fortunate to have Auntie Siew Mei’s help during confinement. She also provided a lot of emotional support to me, especially since confinement can be quite a challenging time, with all the new changes. Even after she left, I have been in contact with her to ask any questions that I have.

I highly recommend Auntie Siew Mei and do PM me if you’d like her contact.

Wishing everyone a smooth pregnancy and confinement journey!
hi there! can i pls request PM for her contact & rates? tyty!

Last edited:
Hello mothers,

I am a STM to a November 2023 baby and would like to highly recommend my confinement nanny Auntie Siew Mei. I had initially engaged a different nanny, who fell sick and was unable to complete the job. She connected me to Auntie Siew Mei, who fortunately had last-minute availability.

Auntie Siew Mei is a Chinese/Hokkien speaking Singapore PR with 4 children. She has been a confinement nanny for 15 years, initially with an agency and now as a freelancer. I would like to share our experience with Auntie.

1. Meticulous and organized: Auntie is extremely organized and detail-oriented. On the first day of her arrival, she quickly familiarized herself with our baby supplies and kitchen. There are so many things needed to care for a newborn baby, Auntie helped us organize all the essentials required for different things into different baskets, eg diaper changes, feeding, shower. Even after she left, we have adopted her system of organizing the baby supplies. Auntie is also detailed with keeping track of baby’s feeds and diaper changes.

2. Caring towards mother and baby: Auntie clearly enjoys being around babies and is extremely patient even when baby keeps crying, day or night. She brings the baby to me for feedings and offers to take the baby right after each feeding so that I can rest. She will always remind me that it is important to rest after delivery and get more sleep while I can. Auntie will make sure to burp the baby to get excessive gas out before letting baby lie down. This was important because my baby is very prone to spitting up milk. Auntie will also regularly give the baby massages.

3. Knowledgable: With many years of experience, Auntie is very knowledgeable about what to do/eat and what to avoid during confinement. She will share her advice, but at the same time, respects your choice. Even if you do not want to do as she says, she will not nag and enforce. She will advise me on what food to avoid so that baby won’t have as much gas etc. Auntie can also help with breastfeeding difficulties. There was once in the early days that I just couldn’t get baby to latch, Auntie suggested and helped to adjust a different position and baby was immediately able to latch.

To add onto that, Auntie is an excellent cook. She prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday for me, husband and my toddler. Her dishes were varied with few repeats. She would also prepare a dessert soup for tea break everyday and herbal soup at night. I also asked her to teach me some dishes to cook before she left.

Overall, we were very fortunate to have Auntie Siew Mei’s help during confinement. She also provided a lot of emotional support to me, especially since confinement can be quite a challenging time, with all the new changes. Even after she left, I have been in contact with her to ask any questions that I have.

hi! can you share the contact with me too? many thanks!!

Hello mothers,

Hi, Can I have her rate & contact? Thanks

Hello mothers,

Hi, can you PM me her contact?

Hello mothers,

Hi can I have her contact and rates please thanks

Hello mothers,

Hello! Would be grateful if you could PM me Aunty Siew Mei's contact too, thank you so much!

Hello mothers,

Hi, can share contact?

Hello mothers,

Hi, may i have the contact please?

Hello mothers,

Can I have the contact and if you don’t mind sharing, may I know how much she charge. Thanks in advance.

Hello mothers,

Can share her contact pls?

Hello mothers,

Can I have her contact pls!

Back