Support group - Miscarriages

Hello ladies...... Hope everyone is well!

meiling, congrats on your pregnancy!! It must be very exciting when you heard your bb's heart beat. I hope my day will come soon....

This whole month, I hardly have time to read all the postings. It's been very buzzy! And I have not ovulated! Today is cd22 liao
sad.gif

Wow... sounds like alot of ladies here are graduating from here soon
biggrin.gif
Looks like I will be last :p I'm still waiting for my first AF... another one more week to go.

Curly... try and relax. Chances of conceiving will be higher when you least expect ;)

Tears, partly becos I din go d/c lor.. but I suspect hormonal imbalance also. Whatever it is, must play safe liao.. kiasu. DPO is day past ovulation. I intend to test next sunday.

folic, hope u succeed !!! Please come in and post your results ok once u tested... we all anxious for u.

Curly,

do continue to bd on alternate days... in that case even if u miss your ovulation from the bbt, u will stand a high chance
happy.gif

tears
DPO - Days past ovulation. So usually, you will get AF 14 DPO=2 ww. got it?

Yeah, I am bring my laptop back so that I can update over the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

folic

hi Tears,

if my AF don't visit me tomoro, which is CD 29, i will test sunday... CD 30. now i am drinking alot of water & keep visiting the toilet to check whether there's spotting or any creamy discharge (which i am hoping to see!!) But today, veri dry.. nothing visible at all...

thanks for your advise...

Oh <font color="0000ff">tubby</font>, so we wait for yours &amp; <font color="ff6000">Folic's</font> good news!!
happy.gif
For the creamy discharge things, i think i had those these few days, but not say many. However, when i tested on Tue, i don't really see any creamy discharge!
uhoh.gif

I think i better go KK 24hrs clinic to see doc. Would like to have a scan. Tummy feeling pain and not sure that my urine infection became mild or what. If i wait till Mon, dont think a scan will be granted as that appt was for post D&amp;C.

Folic, You mean one look at your boobs and can tell if u're pregnant? Wow, it would be such a useful skill to have indeed! Save money too. Normally around when would ur boobs start to swell? i can't quite remember when mine started showing signs for my pregnancy last year. Then, i wasn't doing any charting or watching out for any signs. by the time i realised my AF hadn't come, i was already 5 wks. this time round, it's like a watched pot not boiling!!

Tears, Tubby &amp; Folic, hope to hear good news when we come back on Mon! Millie, u too!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Good morning ladies...

Today is exactly one month adter my D&amp;E...
Don't exactly know how to describe my feelings -- a mixture of sadness and gladness...
Sad, as i m still missing my baby
But glad that through this whole incident, i learn to appreciate pregnancy, life, family, friends and of course, my husband more
and also glad that i found so much support from family, friends and of course this support group ; )
Sometimes, it just take this kind of trauma to make us appreciate what we have now (kind of sad, isn't it)

we went to the temple today to pray...
drew a medium lot -- asking us to be patient!!! hee hee -- just like what so many people has been telling us (to wait till my body fully recovers kekeke)
felt a little disappointed cos really wanted to TTC asap, but there's also some truth to it -- should nature takes its own course

just wanted to write my thoughts here...

Ladies,
very happy to hear of so many good news from all of you...
now, must wait PATIENTLY for my time to come
hee hee

jus, understand ur mixed feelings. do relax and take care and be at ur prime when u ttc.
happy.gif

bebechic, be positive ok. i m sure ur princess is going to be alright. if u want a piece of mind, do go to temples for more prayers. besides the kwan yin temple, i heard the temple at havelock road is 'ling'. sorry don't know the name but it's quite popular. will try to find out the name for u.

folic, i will be checking the thread to wait for ur news.....cross my fingers tt it's gd news!
happy.gif

tubby and tiny, same to u too!

meiling, welcome to the thread! glad to see ur gd news! do take care and update the progress of ur baby!
happy.gif

and thks all for ur encouragement. i will hv to wait till early next wk before testing. and yup, the WAITING IS EXCRUCIATING!!! but also fearful if really pregnant. hv a gd wkend everyone!

Hi everyone,

me here.. bored at home... still no AF and no sign of it coming. Yet, I also don feel preggie...
happy.gif
SO!! still holding my breath.

Tiny, yeah.. she look and then feel... then she will 'pronounce' whether preg or not. Breast changes is one of the earliest symptoms for me. I remembered that it felt like my boobs weigh a kg on each side. HAHA!But till now, boobs still feel the same, that's why i don't think got high chance.

Jus, take care! Yeah.. I think one of the things that all of us girls feel is that the bond between us and our husbands are much much stronger. There is always something good out of everything.

Millie, good luck to you next week. I will be cheering for you as well!Hope this is the month for everyone!! :D

folic

Hi gals,

I see no red nor positive signs... so.. the wait continues although I think the chance is not very high. I will test again next weekend if AF is not here.

folic

Good morning Folic!
Why don't u test already? How're ur temperatures? What CD are u on? I'm so excited for u!! how come u can tahan?!!
happy.gif
Good luck!

<font color="0000ff">I did not login for a while &amp; seeing so many good news!!</font>
94800.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Tears</font>,
I'm so happy for you! Just relax &amp; stay positive!
94801.gif
I wish I could join you soon
94802.gif

<font color="0077aa">Hi Folic</font>
Just "loon" a bit longer then u will know the result. I'm excited for you too!!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0000">Hi wendyl,</font>
Have your AF visited you?
My AF came on the 6th May. I have just finished BD
94803.gif
94804.gif
. So I'm in my 2nd world war period
94805.gif

To all of you who are trying now, let me sprinkle some
94806.gif
Jia you
94807.gif

hi baby mandy, how r u? r u going to 'war' this period? hee...

folic, thought u r going to test this wk? wow...u can really tahan! i think i'll test liao if my AF not here on wed. i hv no signs too except for aching a bit at the sides. tt's more like a sign of AF than pregnancy. oh well, just got to wait and see.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Millie,
I'm fine, thank you. Oh, I just realised that you are also waiting to test, I hope you strike "baby toto" this time!Hee hee</font>
94812.gif

<font color="0000ff">I'm a bit stressed out as I'm due to submit my project. (For those who don't know me, I'm studying right now)Concurrently, I've started another course with another school, hence I'm quite busy. Besides, I'm also stressed out for having monkey year baby</font>
94813.gif

<font color="ff0000">Last nite, I dreamt that I was BF my newborn, the feeling was so real
94814.gif
I really hope that I will have one real soon.</font>
94815.gif

Hi everyone,

I did test on Sunday. However, it is negative.. hence my msg- no positive signs. Today, still no AF. So I really donno what's happening. I hope my cycle has not gone haywire again.

Tiny, I did not measure my temp this cycle, so I donno. Today would have been day 36 already I think... mine is usually 33-34 days for the past 6-7 months. Sigh... really playing a trick on me!
happy.gif

Hi baby mandy, good to see you again. Wow, you really study so hard ah! two courses at the same time! Hope you get your monkey baby!
happy.gif

folic

Hi folic,
Don't be disheartened. Waiting for AF or not can be a stressful period. In the meanwhile, distract yourself by doing other things. Today is my last day at work. Boss still ask me to wrap up the loose ends. Tomorrow my mum is accompanying me to the gynae. As she used to be a nurse, she said that Dr Tan might recommend me to go for D&amp;C to clean up by ulterus again. *sigh* I'm just going with an open heart and mind. See how things go.... pray for me....

Hi Java,

D&amp;C again? after such a long period? Sounds strange! Good luck for your gynae visit tomorrow. Hope everything turns out well. Will be praying for you!

I will try to distract myself this week by keeping bz. Hope I can tahan ah!
happy.gif

folic

Java, good luck in ur gynae visit. Was wondering why need D&amp;C again?
uhoh.gif

Folic, i wish ur AF dun come and HcG come come many many!
biggrin.gif

Jus to do an update. I had went to KK 24hr clinic last Fri as i still had not decide on a gynae yet. The nurse did a pregnancy test for me cos she liked dun believe that i was tested positive.
sad.gif
Anyway, the line was very very faint. Was thinking maybe the hospital test kit is not as sensitive as Guardian Test Kit...

The doc did a scan on me and found nothing. Told me it might still be too early and given me 2 choices:-
1) To go back 2 weeks later or
2) To do a HcG level blood count on fri night and compared with today level

I had decided to do a blood count and went to KK this morning to take the 2nd blood test. I hope my HcG level had increased! Will be back to KK later in the afternoon!! Now feeling quite scared and nervous!

<font color="aa00aa">BB Mandy</font>, u so hardworking, taking so many courses? What courses are you taking? Dont stress yourself too much, ok!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">BB Mandy</font>, you got a cute dream and may your dream comes true!!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Joyce</font>, any good news? How?
happy.gif

java,

hope everything turn out well for your gynae visit
happy.gif

tears,

I also think the kkh pregnancy test kit is less sensitive. When I first test over there, also v v v faint. Hope your blood test show good news !

Poohy, actually i am very worried!
sad.gif
Wondered what happened if the result is negative. Wondered if the doc will give me an injection to help if the level never increased....
uhoh.gif

Especially when the test kit in KK shown such a very faint line and BB cannot be seemed! Now i start to wonder if i had conceived or not!!
uhoh.gif

Hi tears,

don't worry too much. The clinical tests tend to detect preg at higher HcG (not as sensitive as on the shelf type of HPT). When I was preg last time, I used clearblue and was only able to detect a firm line about 1 week after I missed AF. When I went to the doc that same day, I tested negative but my blood HcG was about 500+ and I was determined to be about 5 weeks. It is very common not be able to see the baby early, esp if you have a longer cycle. You should rest well and take care of yourself in the meantime.

cheers!

folic

Tears,

bb can only be seen on the ultrasound scan normally from week 6 onwards... The hcg must reach a certain level before u can see the bb visibly on the ultrasound. Probably your pregnancy is still too early to be seen on the u/s
happy.gif
I am sure everything is ok
happy.gif

Hi sweetie,

The d&amp;c is a procedure that last about 30 mins and you would be under general anaesthetics. I think most of us here will not be able to share with the actual process as we are under GA.

folic

<font color="0077aa">Hi Folic,
Thank you so much, I hope so too!</font>
95116.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Tears,
I'll get my Diploma after I've submitted the project. Another course is a bridging program for the degree course. Since I'm not working hence I started it this month.(I didn't want to waste the time) I will start my year 2 degree in Oct.
95117.gif
I'm berry happy as my "square hat dream" is getting closer &amp; closer
95118.gif

Tears, don't worry too much, Poohy is right. It happened on my 2 pregnancies where the sac could not be seen for my first u/s scan. It is still very early. Don't worry</font> image{assure} <font color="0000ff">Big hug</font>
95119.gif

<font color="0000ff">Dear sisters,</font>

I found this website ovulation calculatorvery useful. You could actually select the sex of your baby &amp; it will advise you on when to BD
95123.gif

For my second pregnancy, I wanted a girl. I was given 2 days,i.e Sat &amp; Sun to BD. As hubby was not around on Sat so we oni BD on Sunday. I got conceived &amp; it was a girl! Oni that my pregnancy wasn't healthy... ...
95124.gif

baby mandy, gd luck to ur current program and thks for wishing me luck.
happy.gif
i still waiting and hoping. and erh....r the 2 smileys doing something?????!!! haaa....u like joyce, always got lots cute pics.
happy.gif

tears, as the gals mentioned, clinic pregnancy test less sensitive. don't worry. will wait for ur gd news!
happy.gif

folic, hope it will be gd news for u! no AF got hope!
happy.gif

java, any special feelings on ur last day of work? when r u going to start ur korean lessons. hope tt the checkup turns up well and u don't need to do d&amp;c.

BB Mandy, Millie, Folic, Poohy and Odie, thanks for all your encouragements &amp; support!!
95259.gif
The doc had inform me that my BHcG level had doubled and thus so far okay!
happy.gif
Forgot to ask her how many weeks will i be base on the blood count.

Wow BB Mandy, you are very hardworking!! Can managed? Still got children to take care, then mus also "work hard"
blush.gif
... But so nice, no need to work!! Envy!
biggrin.gif

Folic, any signs??
happy.gif

Millie, i wish you are successful too!

Hi Tears

Congrats!!!! So happy for you
bounce.gif
. Relax and rest as much as you can.

For the rest of the ladies who are waiting to test or ttc, hope you win the battle soon!

Me gotta go......

Hi Tears,

glad that your HcG results came back great! Now, you have to take good care of yourself ok?
happy.gif

As for me, still no sign of AF. But I don't have any symptoms like heavey boobs or freq toilet trips.. those were my major symptoms the last time. However, I have been feelin nauseaus these two days but I think it is my imagination plus the stupid hot weather!

folic

<font color="0000ff">Hi Millie,
Thank you!
95279.gif
Heehee, ya, they are called humpie, doing something very meaningful lah
blush.gif

Yes, I'm like Joyce, I love cute animation</font>
95280.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Tears,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
95281.gif
I'm so happy for you
95282.gif
95283.gif
95284.gif

Quite Ok lah. I have a son who is 2 &amp; he goes to childcare in the morning. And I dun need to <font color="ff0000">work hard</font>
95285.gif
everyday mah
embarrassed.gif
...Although I wish I could
95286.gif
everday but hubby always travel... Hahaha, I not shy ar??</font>
95287.gif

Hi Tears
Not to worry. Remember I couldn't see Victoria in my womb when she is supposed to be 6 weeks old? There she is now, jumping and kicking at home.
happy.gif
Rest well.

Ho ho ho folic!!
Maybe it is really a good sign?

tears, CONGRATS!!!!!!!
happy.gif
do take care now.

folic, u may hv different symptons this time. hope it's a sign.
happy.gif

linda, hello! how r u and victoria?

Hi Tears... see told ya ;) So have you decided on the gynae yet? So when is your EDD? Take good care of yourself... and time for you to move over to the next door thread :p

Folic... the last 2 days have been pretty cooling leh... muwahahahha :p Anyway for every pregnancy it doesn't necessary mean that you "suffer" in the same ways... there could be a possibility
happy.gif
So you going to test again this weekend?

Hi gals,

I do hope it is true that different preg have different symptoms. Sigh... I am tempted to test again tomorrow but afraid of another BFN. I just hope that it is not my cycles gone haywire. Afterall... like odie says... it has been pretty 'cooling' in the last two days! hahahaa

folic

hi all,
I'm back from Dr Tan's clinic, definitely different feelings from my previous gynae. She is very skillful and thorough in the physical checkup. Scan my ovaries and ulterus, everything normal. But when she scan my vagina, she said she suspect I might have PCOS. Also my ulterus was slightly tilted. I was shock, coz last time I manage to conceive quite easily. She told me perhaps last time I was very lucky to have intercourse during my ovulation day. Anyway I have to wait for the hormone test to be out. Pray for me that everything is ok. When the nurse prop my legs on the 2 leg stands to do a culture test, it reminded me of last year during my delivery. de ja vu....

I had lunch with my mum, something I seldom do ever since married out. I knew that before she had my older brother, she had a miscarriage before, what I didn't know was that she also had abit of problem conceiving after that. So she also visited Dr Tan. She also had an inverted ulterus, so she was adviced by her friend to have sex doggy style. So that was what my mum advised me too. So strange right? Usually I won't talk to my mum about such things.

I was wondering how to do doggy style? Other than the missionary position, my hubby and I have never tried other ways.

folic, so when u testing again? I am so excited for you.

Tears, congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. Take care and rest well.

Now I'm at home loboing, no more boss to haunt me. Now researching on sex positions .....
biggrin.gif

I read this from another forum... and I wish everyone here the same too.
"I would like to wish everyone else in this group Good luck and Godspeed as me and my wife start out what I hope will lead to one of life's greatest gifts being bestowed upon us. If we are not blessed with a child then I hope our marriage is strengthened by this ordeal, and maybe just maybe, we will both come out of this stronger and wiser....."

Hi Java,

Glad to hear that the visit went quite well. At least now, you have a clearer idea of your internal 'tools'
happy.gif
I have heard of many people with inverted uterus and they all have children now. So don't worry.

As for doggy style, I try that before but I find it very difficult :p Usually, I will "get on all fours" and my hubby will kneel behind me. (sorry.. if too pictorial) Maybe you can ask your mum? I just read what you said about what you doing at home now... too funny!!!

I think I will test this weekend. But if I cannot tahan, maybe tomorrow :p Will see how lah!

folic

Folic... we will keep our toes and fingers all crossed for you :p

Java... good to hear that you are at ease with your new gynae. Why don't you ask your hubby... maybe he has full idea of what doggy style is like? Anyway like how folic has described.... that's basically about it.

<font color="0000ff">Java</font>, your gynae sounds great to me! i felt that much had been achieved during your 1st visit, in terms of your body and relationship with your mum.
happy.gif
Things seemed to be on a brighter side.
biggrin.gif

Doggy style?
blush.gif
Kekkee...
lol.gif
Yap, agreed with <font color="ff6000">Odie</font>, check with your hubby!!
embarrassed.gif

<font color="0077aa">Poohy</font>, u will also test this week right? Hope can see the lines!! <font color="119911">Folic</font>, as long as ur AF dun come, still got good chances!!
happy.gif

Back