Support group - Miscarriages

poh,
i start ttc after the 1st cycle cos after 1st cycle went back to gynae for follow up n he say my condition looks good...so mention tat i can try ttc if i want baby now. initially b4 D&C he say 2-3 months but then when i go back see him, he say cn try...so i just try la....

dunno leh...cos cant see anything when i go see gynae yesterday not even water bag...so i didnt pin my hope high too.....just take things naturally bah....see hows the progress in 2 weeks time.

angelbee
u should see doc to treat the yeast infection.....dun ttc for the time being else like what gdfact mention, u gona spread to ur partner.

Hi there....
Yeast infection 'visit' me regularly. Even after I take antiobiotic doesnt help. No matter how I avoid what gd facts mentioned.

Complete antibiotics few weeks ago already.

Dont dare to put yogurt there.... eat only can or not? If not have to go see gyane. Hate antibiotics, always make me nausea.

AngelBee,
antibiotics 'kills' good & bad bacterial, that's why you get yeast infection.
taking antibiotics for a flu, sore throat, cough, infection, etc... upsets the balance of your vaginal ecosystem as such allowing the yeast to take over.
there's no way of preventing an antibiotic-induced yeast infection; you just have to treat it once it starts.
sorry but honestly, the only way you can do is take all the preventive measures mentioned the above reply i gave. only you can help yourself by eating lots of plain, low fat yogurt & keep yourself dry & clean.
poor you... if you are at home this weekend, try putting yogurt there... it's totally painless, just messy & uneasy b'cos it's 'wet' but hey it works... !!

plain yogurt... cold storage, ntuc, carrefour have them. there are fruit flav. & plain ones... get the low fat plain ones.

Acidophilus supplements... well, not too sure about these. but if you could take 'natural food source that contains 'Acidophilus agents' isn't it better...
yalkut, vitagen, culture milks have good bacterial too, but again get the low/no sugar ones.
cheese - errr not the kraft cheese but medium/soft gourmet cheese like brie, blue vein, etc... they have rich bacterial too. (but fattening lah, cannot every time eat)
hmmm... 'Acidophilus agents' are also found in carrots, soybeans, rice starch (whole grain/purewheat), etc...
as for Acidophilus supplements, maybe you ask your doctor best... b'cos natural food source are easy to digest, but supplements are minierals, so can't comment on them.
take care

gd facts,

Thanks for being so thoughtful and sensitive in this link. It help and comfort me a lot in reading the posts that you have put up and increase my knowledge.

It has been 2 months since my m/c however I have yet to go over the entire incident. I cry very often in the night - whenever it think of my poor bb. Hubby has been very supportive for me and keep telling me to have a happy mind set so that it increase my next chance.

Cheezel,
Congra. How long did it take for your 1st menses to come?

shine,
it's never easy... but one thing for sure, talking and sharing could and do help... and if you have a religion - your Faith could help too.
oh do cry and grieve... some days are easy to pass while some days; all you want is to stay in bed and hind from the world, etc...
in due time, it'll all pass... but you must be strong and yes try to stay happy and think positive.
how far ahead were you in preg when you had your m/c ? did you go thru' a D&C ?
what's important now is your health, do take good care.
menses is expected to return/restart from 32-40 days after a m/c (D&C or natural expell). have you had your 1st cycle yet... don't worry so much. stress will cause the delay too.
feel free to drop in and share your feelings ok
happy.gif
take care

Dear gals,

I was having spotting on & off in Jun and July, seen gynae 4~5 times, then found out that i was pregnant. Unfortunately, it was too late as my beta-hcG was dropping. Gynae also found that I had a cyst of about 7 cm in diameter. She wants me to go back to check on the cyst on my 2nd cycle, i.e. after the miscarriage cycle and wait until the 5th day of the second cycle.

However, i have not have my menses after the miscarriage one, it has been 51 days already.

Anyone has similar experience? do you gals think I should go visit the gynae or shall I wait? am a bit worry about the cyst.

oh cheezel...
i sure hope you did go and see your doc. <pray>
i hope it's "implantation bleeding". but please do update here and let us know.

mums-to-be, i really hope all of you will take care and don't take any 'spotting/bleeding' for granted... one dot of stain - call your doctor ASAP. your doctor have hotline / emergency # weekend or no weekend, holiday or no holiday... call your doctor and go see him/her at once. if doctor is not around, they have a buddy to take over, so don't worry.

already most of you have gone thru' a trauma... so here, shouldn't be taking any chances / risks.

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/3081.html

take care

oh cheezel...

mums-to-be, i really hope all of you will take care and don't take any 'spotting/bleeding' for granted... one dot of stain - call your doctor ASAP. your doctor have hotline / emergency # weekend or no weekend, holiday or no holiday... call your doctor and go see him/her at once. if doctor is not around, they have a buddy to take over, so don't worry.

already most of you have gone thru' a trauma... so here, shouldn't be taking any chances / risks.

take care

oh cheezel...

take care

TSH,
call your doctor and check. let your doctor know, you're waiting for your cycle to appear and what steps to take regarding the cyst... to see doctor or still wait, your doc will let you know.
reason to see doctor after cycle is to ensure that
1) the cyst doesn't grow further OR
2) the cyst could have been "flush-out" with your cycle.
so here... best is to call your doc and get the 1st hand advise.

fyi: calling up your doctor and asking questions is FOC, so give yourself a peace of mind
happy.gif

TSH,
call your doctor and check. let your doctor know, you're waiting for your cycle to appear and what steps to take regarding the cyst... to see doctor or still wait, your doc will let you know.

fyi: calling up your doctor and asking questions is FOC, so give yourself a peace of mind
happy.gif

TSH,

happy.gif

Hi cheezel..

Could be implantation bleeding..I had also during 6-7 weeks..brownish spotting for a few days..but not whole day..jus a little..then the next day spot a bit again..then totally stopped. U should monitor, then if it persists, u should see yr gynae.

Hi cheezel..

Could be implantation bleeding..I had also during 6-7 weeks..brownish spotting for a few days..but not whole day..jus a little..then the next day spot a bit again..then totally stopped. U should monitor, then if it persists, u should see yr gynae.

Hi cheezel..

Hi gd fact,
Went to see another gynae today..finally there is a closure to my whole m/c and someone to tell me that the embryo was only a week old when I lost it..

Am given clomid &amp; metformin to be taken when my next cycle come...

Thanks for being there during the difficult time and now I am almost ready to move on..

Hi gd fact,
Went to see another gynae today..finally there is a closure to my whole m/c and someone to tell me that the embryo was only a week old when I lost it..

Thanks for being there during the difficult time and now I am almost ready to move on..

Hi gd fact,

kat,
good to know that you have gotten some answers at least...
Clomid = Clomifene citrate is the common treatment given.
like i mentioned above, if you could, invest in an ovulation kit and try to test yourself regularly, after your next cycle and when you start on clomid... upon knowing that you are ovulating... do TTC with hubby every other day. it's hard work, but that's the way it is.
but don't let TTC be a chore and stress your relationship with hubby. just do it often but do it with knowing that this closeness is the beginning of having a happy family.

http://www.answers.com/topic/clomifene

do stay in touch here and here's passing on some baby dust
kao_babydust.gif

take care
happy.gif

kat,
like i mentioned above, if you could, invest in an ovulation kit and try to test yourself regularly, after your next cycle and when you start on clomid... upon knowing that you are ovulating... do TTC with hubby every other day. it's hard work, but that's the way it is.
but don't let TTC be a chore and stress your relationship with hubby. just do it often but do it with knowing that this closeness is the beginning of having a happy family.

kao_babydust.gif

take care
happy.gif

kat,

kao_babydust.gif

take care
happy.gif

Hi gd fact,

Thanks a lots. I was 8 weeks pregnant when I had the m/c. Before that had sprained my back and doc gave me medicine to ease the pain (could not even get out of bed then) A week later had bleeding (not spotting) but doc told me it ok. 2 days later admitted for threatening abortion but discharge the next day.
Amitted again 2 days later for m/c after I seek 2nd option. All these while, I was like going in and out of hospital but doc keep telling me EVERYTHING was normal (including bleeding, as it is common nowsaday)

Image how big e blow was to me when I heard about the news of my m/c. I love my bb alot and ever since I know abt my pregnancy, I talk to my bb everynight.Including those difficult time, I always tell him how much mummy and daddy loves him. but in the end.....

Hubby always tell me to learn to let go, only then I will be happy. I'm trying but it difficult.

Hi gd fact,

Thanks a lots. I was 8 weeks pregnant when I had the m/c. Before that had sprained my back and doc gave me medicine to ease the pain (could not even get out of bed then) A week later had bleeding (not spotting) but doc told me it ok. 2 days later admitted for threatening abortion but discharge the next day.
Amitted again 2 days later for m/c after I seek 2nd option. All these while, I was like going in and out of hospital but doc keep telling me EVERYTHING was normal (including bleeding, as it is common nowsaday)

Image how big e blow was to me when I heard about the news of my m/c. I love my bb alot and ever since I know abt my pregnancy, I talk to my bb everynight.Including those difficult time, I always tell him how much mummy and daddy loves him. but in the end.....

Hubby always tell me to learn to let go, only then I will be happy. I'm trying but it difficult.

Hi gd fact,

Hi TSH..

I also think u should call yr gynae..n say yr menses has not started yet..yr menses should start within 4 to 8 weeks after miscarriage. U mean u have not got yr 1st cycle?

Hi TSH..

I also think u should call yr gynae..n say yr menses has not started yet..yr menses should start within 4 to 8 weeks after miscarriage. U mean u have not got yr 1st cycle?

Hi TSH..

hi gd fact,
dont worry..having a walking "doctor" here will certainly make me stick around this thread.

One of the testes that I took also show that I might have some thyroid issue - TSH hormones high and this can also be one of the pregnancy problem for me..so, more mediciation that I need to take from now.

Shine: I know the m/c is tough, and i can understand the feeling as it was only last week that I had my m.c and was like u running in and out of the hospital. This is one tough path we have to take on our own and try to get out of it to move on with life. I told myself that my "deadline" to grieve is after I see the gynae and get advise to move on...u probably want to set something like tt for yrself to meet?

Like you, I was also talking to bb everynite the moment I found that I was pregnant and make hubby wish BB goodnite with his hand resting on the womb.And when I was on the verge to lose it, I was still holding on and telling BB that it will be ok..but things are just not within our control. Sad as I still am today, but I am no longer going to grieve...we got to learnt to move on...

hi gd fact,
dont worry..having a walking "doctor" here will certainly make me stick around this thread.

One of the testes that I took also show that I might have some thyroid issue - TSH hormones high and this can also be one of the pregnancy problem for me..so, more mediciation that I need to take from now.

Shine: I know the m/c is tough, and i can understand the feeling as it was only last week that I had my m.c and was like u running in and out of the hospital. This is one tough path we have to take on our own and try to get out of it to move on with life. I told myself that my "deadline" to grieve is after I see the gynae and get advise to move on...u probably want to set something like tt for yrself to meet?

Like you, I was also talking to bb everynite the moment I found that I was pregnant and make hubby wish BB goodnite with his hand resting on the womb.And when I was on the verge to lose it, I was still holding on and telling BB that it will be ok..but things are just not within our control. Sad as I still am today, but I am no longer going to grieve...we got to learnt to move on...

hi gd fact,

oh Shine,
so sorry... can feel some 'confusion' &amp; 'anger' coming from you about knowing &amp; not knowing if you did 'all you could' to save the baby.

honestly, i'm sure you did all you could there and then within the given knowledge. so try not to think otherwise.

of course there is alot of parental love, he's your baby... and you loved him.
you know the saying/song "if you love someone set him free"... well it's similar here... know that, that lil' angel of yours is now in heaven.
this world is a fallen world... in the Christian Faith. no one could ever make it right but GOD.

try slowing to take your mind off things... in fact, if you could do a little scrapbook of the baby, it'll helped too. pendown/draw/stick little stuffs and keep it... happy, would help too. maybe can even get hubby to help, and this way he's there helping you along and don't feel so helpless too. men 'often don't understand' so allowing them to do things/talk things will help them know that what you are going thru'. this will also give the both of you an assurance of trying to learn and move on together.
do take care and share your feelings.
a site to read:
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/pregcomplications/4006.html

oh Shine,
so sorry... can feel some 'confusion' &amp; 'anger' coming from you about knowing &amp; not knowing if you did 'all you could' to save the baby.

honestly, i'm sure you did all you could there and then within the given knowledge. so try not to think otherwise.

you know the saying/song "if you love someone set him free"... well it's similar here... know that, that lil' angel of yours is now in heaven.
this world is a fallen world... in the Christian Faith. no one could ever make it right but GOD.

try slowing to take your mind off things... in fact, if you could do a little scrapbook of the baby, it'll helped too. pendown/draw/stick little stuffs and keep it... happy, would help too. maybe can even get hubby to help, and this way he's there helping you along and don't feel so helpless too. men 'often don't understand' so allowing them to do things/talk things will help them know that what you are going thru'. this will also give the both of you an assurance of trying to learn and move on together.
a site to read:

oh Shine,

a site to read:

hi all,

i didnt go see gynae......the brown discharge is like only like instant for a day then stop, then sun i go shop abit, then saw slight discharge....today only a bit or dun have at all cos i get confuse with the colur....dunno if its light brown or yellow....haha....i m on hormone pills so even if go see gynae, he will ask me to rest well cos now too early to see anything at the scan. but will go highlight to him when i see him next week, which according to my LM date, should be 6 weeks + liao ba.

Charis, not too sure if its implantation bleeding anot.....i try not to think too much now after taking to my hubby, cos after seeing the brown discharge, i keep reading up books or internet to see if can find any info....the more i read, the more worried i get....so i try not to think too much now lo......

hi all,

i didnt go see gynae......the brown discharge is like only like instant for a day then stop, then sun i go shop abit, then saw slight discharge....today only a bit or dun have at all cos i get confuse with the colur....dunno if its light brown or yellow....haha....i m on hormone pills so even if go see gynae, he will ask me to rest well cos now too early to see anything at the scan. but will go highlight to him when i see him next week, which according to my LM date, should be 6 weeks + liao ba.

Charis, not too sure if its implantation bleeding anot.....i try not to think too much now after taking to my hubby, cos after seeing the brown discharge, i keep reading up books or internet to see if can find any info....the more i read, the more worried i get....so i try not to think too much now lo......

Back