Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

cc is open on sat but the first time i brought my girl down on sat i realise no other parents bring them down on sat and subsequent sat i also have not brought her down

A lot of good comments on the Young Elite near to Rivervale Mall..but I am not sure also becos yet to go there to take a look but I think need to be on the listing as it's always full.

bluangel
cc is pretty clean for me but cannot really comment on the program cos i never seat thru with my girl except the first day which was a mess

Hi

Anyone interested in children tap dance classes? There are not enough children at the moment for the class to start.

The class is held at The Serangoon CC and is meant for 4 to 6 year-olds.

If you are interested, please find details and sign up online at the link below, or contact the CC directly for more details.

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=15781125&CWT=

Day: Wednesday (starts 6 Oct)
Time: 5.45-6.30pm
Fee: $95/105 for 8 sessions
Instructor: Dancepointe Singapore

Hi mummies,

I have recently revisited the cc SGM LITTLE KIDZ @ RIVERVALE. And they have changed the light and fan design for the infant care. I haven't visited the child care side which is in the other rooms, not sure if they change there too. But you can visit it if you want to enroll your child
happy.gif

Hi Punggol mums!

I am trying to see if I am able to organise a private Kids' Yoga Class in Punggol itself. It will be conducted by Inspire Mum & Baby. Some of you may have attending your antenatal care lessons with them under InspireMum. They are very reputable & well-known for their antenatal classes, as well as the baby massage & yoga classes.

Details of the class are as follow
http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=80

As you can see, their studio venues such as Rochester House which is near HOlland V area and Tanjong Pagar are quite far for us,esp those w.o cars. Travelling is a hassle.

I have already emailed the person-in-charge and this is what she has said about the class, as quoted entirely from my email.

from Inspire Mum &amp; Baby - Info <[email protected]>
date Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM
subject RE: private Inspiretots Yoga class

Hi Livvie,

Thanks for your interest in our services.

We do not need mirror for the private sessions. I believe you are referring to private group course? We will need 6 pairs to start the class. We might need to maintain 10 sessions as toddlers class is different from adult classes. You might find some toddlers not participating for the first or even the first 3 sessions or so. It depends on their nature. Some toddlers prefer to sit and watch first before acting on it while some toddlers are engross with the props and run around pretty much throughout the whole class. It takes a while for them to settle down. To see a better result for your toddler, it’s better to go through at least the 10 sessions.

We do lots of music, movement and coordination. Most of the times, we are focusing on the children and please note this is not the same as adult yoga class. Parents will need to commit to 10 sessions package before we confirm the classes.

The rate for 10 sessions will be $360 (same fees as our studio) for private group with minimum 6 pairs.

Do let us know if you need further information.

Wendy Lim
Inspire Mum &amp; Baby
T: 65-63487881
F: 65-63487710
www.inspiremumbaby.com

If you are interested to sign up for the class, please PM me then I will work out the venue rental once I have 5 more pairs. I have checked some of the CCs nearby in Punggol &amp; Sengkang and they do have venues for us to rent for less than 30bucks per hr. That means each pair only needs to fork out about 5 bucks for the venue rental. Venue will definitely be around our area so it is accessible for everyone. Classes can be held at the following timing

1) Saturdays 10.30-11.30am
2) Saturdays 3.30-4.30pm

The target age group is 3-5 yrs old. One parent is encouraged to participate with the child.

I would appreciate if you DO NOT ask me to inform you only when the class is confirmed because the class WILL NOT be confirmed if everyone asks to be informed only when it is confirmed. I need mums to be able to commit so we can have the numbers to confirm the class.

Hope to hear from interested mums soon!

any SK/punggol mummies here send their kids to Bridges Montessori?

I am trying to get review on bridges montessori before sending my son there.

Hi mummies,i'm new to this thread n new resident in punggol too.;)any recommendation for childcare/playground near punggol central or others area with the school bus?Intend to enroll into a suitable childcare for my boy when next yr june coming to 2 yr old.I'm interest to know more about Montessori too.thanks

Hi mummies,
Sorry to interrupt your thread. My gal is successfully toilet trained recently, and I hv excess diaper stock to clear:

Pampers active baby diaper L(60). Cold storage selling 2 for S$38.45. I'm letting go at 2 for S$35.

Drypers weewee dry diaper L(48) and XL(40). Cold storage selling at S$14.20 each. I'm letting go at S$11 each.

Collection at Sengkang Compass Point.

Pls pm me if keen.

Hi there,

I am wondering what is the outcome of the SGM Little Kidz @ Rivervale? Is it ok? I called up but its fully booked and currently under waiting list. I find that the person who answer my call, "Farah" was unhelpful. She used her top of her voice while talking to me.

Hi Mummies. Just thought that I would share with those living near Sengkang, my 3-year old son has been learning at Cambridge Development Childcare for almost half a year. I've observed a tremendous improvement on him from being very quiet and lonely character until very outgoing personality now. Now I'm a full time mother taking care of my 2 sons, and running my own home-based beauty salon. For those mummies who would like to make some new friends and at the mean time try out my facial treatment (btw, I'm using full range Dermalogical products), feel free to contact me at 81834040 or visit my facebook :senses skincare

Hi Mummies,

Can you recommend me a nanny/baby sitter/maid to take care 9 mths old bb gal at compassvale walk sengkang?

My phone is 91914205 and email is [email protected]

if you have good recommendation pls pm me....

thanks

Update:

I managed to find another private instructor to conduct mom &amp; child yoga class.All she needs is two pairs of parent &amp; child to start a class &amp; she can travel to our convenience at punggol or sengkang. I am already one pair, just need another interested pair!

If you are interested, please drop me a message and I will try to work the schedule out.

Her usual package is 10 lessons for $360 but she's able to offer $200 for 5 lessons, if 10 lessons are too much to commit.

Her profile is here
http://familyyoga.sg/Singapore_Family_Yoga/Home.html

Cheers

jessma: The outdoor waterplay area at NEX shopping centre is already open
happy.gif
all you need is to take MRT to Serangoon, which is just about 4 mrt stops away. It's on Level 5 if i m not wrong.Enjoy your time there!

hi Mummies...

I would like to start a mini art class with one of the teachers from littledesigners.

their charges are $120 for 4 sessions.
Just wondering if any mummies are interested to let their kids join.. starting most prob 1st or 2nd wk April.

I need 2-3 more kids of age from 4-8 to join in with my boy (4 yrs).. and most prob to conduct classes at your place (prefer Compassvale Cres/ Rivervale).. my house is too small for holding the class.

Pls pm me if any! thanks!

Heya mummies

Anyone sends their 18mth/2YO to those 1.5hrs playgroups in Punggol?

My girl is not that age yet but just researching early as some places like Wunderkind (Punggol Blk 164) said they may open up 2011 playgroup registration as early as mid this year.

Hi Mummies!
Anyone send their kid to SGM Little Kidz @ Rivervale? Wud really appreciate if u cud give ur honest feedback... planning to put my 3 yr old there.... thanks!

HI Mummies,

Had any mummies send their kids to Tot house At Blk 114 Punggol?? How the teacher there? As I just shift to punggol, dunno i should put her to kindergarden at tots house or PCF?

Really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Hi Punggol/Sengkang mommies,

I need all of your help urgently! I hope some mommies can share with me their experiences with CCCs in that area...

We will be moving to Sengkang in Sept/Oct (very near Compass Point), so i am searching for a resonably priced CCC for my 2kids. I hope to find one within walking distance so that my helper can send the kids, while we are at work.

Dear Mommies, really hope you ladies will share with me and give me some good advice.

Thank you very much!

hi, any child in playgroup at Tots House Blk 114 Punggol? Glad if you can share in on any kind of infor be it good or bad? thanks

Regarding bridges Montessori, it has very high turn over. My child is there for 2 years and there are 3 teachers changed. The principle is unfriendly and there is a very senior teacher who likes to shout and scream at the children. For parents considering to place their children in bridges, I would advise you to go down to take a look.

A real pity as I feel the school compound is very good, just that the management is poor.

I am interested in any weekend enrichment program for my 27 month-old twins in punggol or sengkang or north-east line (not too south).
I hope to give them a chance to mix with other kids and a feeling of "attending school".
Appreciate any idea or sharing info.
If you are program organizer or advertiser, can please pm me?

Thanks.

Hi,

Any mummies with 4 or 5 year old kids who would like to take up swimming lessons at Sengkang Pool? Am looking for 2 more to form a small group class of 3 kids, for lessons on Sunday mornings. $60/mth for each kid.

Pls PM me if you're keen. Tks!

Hi Punggol/Sengkang mommies,

Care to share your up and downs..
Had any mommies sent their child for Montessori during preschool and when they start their primary school life, can they adapt ..?

Many thanks

Hi Moms,

Iam looking for Art,Maths and Skate class for 5year old in Sengkang area can anyone suggest where can i find the information and where to look for
thanks

hi SK/PG mummies, I see that this discussion thread seems to have too many things.. difficult to find answers..
I'm looking for recommendations and feedbacks of childcare centres in Sengkang area.. so I'm going to start a new discussion thread
happy.gif
see u there
happy.gif

Hi,

Anyone knows this school which has the school uniform of green collar, green polka dots on the blouse(think the blouse is either very light green or white)? Saw some girls wearing these around Sengkang..

Hi dear mummies, anyone know if any child care in fernvale area accept registration for oct 2013?

I stay at fernvale, just gave birth to a boy on 19 apr, wish to make more friends with sengkang and punggol mummies

Hi hi jean, this tread is quiet, my area every child care is fully booked , sigh it is so difficult to secure a place for my son

Back