Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi mummies,

Its my first time joining forum & from punggol/sengkang grp. Feel so close. Hope to know more frds here.. Deardar, Sherlyn & Jean, i'm staying at treelodge. Hope got chance to meet up with u guys. ;)

its always a difficult choice for mothers.... I guess it really boil down to what is the priority in life. My previous work requires me to travel not exactly alot but i know its unpredictable... thus i decided to change a job that do not need me to travel... Thou the salary would suffer but at least its what I want for quality of life... But after a month in new place... I am feeling the frustration... not because of the money but just very sian... cos the job scope is really very manual and everyday come in sit down work then go home... its very factory style... Then I have to keep reminding myself why I left the previous place... Then I would feel better....

Hi,

Am new to this thread. Quite a kiasu mother here. Staying at sengkang and my gal going to turn 4mths next sat. I intend to put her in cc after 18mths. Usually how long in advance we have to register ourselves? As I always hear they have long waiting list on hand.

Thank you!

Hi mummies,
New to this thread. I b moving soon to Punggol. Hope to know more mummies who stay at home to look after d kids.

Applemom,
We r staying quite near to each other. I'm at oasis.

Hi mummies,

Finally I made the decision and tender my resignation today. I m not sure how will things go in future but I would focus my children.

Yaoyaomum,
Welcome to SAHM... I'm also a SAHM... Being a SAHM, u will get d satisfaction which work can't offer u. Enjoy d moments with ur kids

hi mummies,

i'm new for this tread too.

I'm staying at compassvale lane sengkang.I;m full time working mother with 1 3yrs old son.

Halo halo all mummies

Had any mummy enroll ur child at s
Sweetlands Child Care 612 and Sunflower Preschool (previously known as learning vision) at 201D?

Any reviews. Thanks.

Hi mummies, I am new in this thread. Due in dec for my third boy. Got 2 boys 8 and 6. Staying in compassvale. Looking for advice on confinement catering. Any recommendation? Thinking of getting richfood.

hi fellow mummies.. im also new to this thread.. staying at punggol central.. having 2 boys age 3yo and 3mo..
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I am staying at sengkang, rivervale drive. I am a working mum with a 3yrs old boy. Other than he attends a learning center, i personally coach him myself coz i was a ex-moe teacher.

Nice to know you all!

Hi all mummies, am staying @ Coralinus. New to thread. Got a Boy (6yo) and a gal (4yo). Working mum. 请 多 多 指 教

Would like to know if there are any enrichment classes which are cheap and near our area? not earning much but still need to let kids catch up with society learning standards.

Abacus course from Apple Plus School is a good choice. The school has a couple of outlets at Sengkang and Punggol. Refer to this site for the list http://www.appleplusschool.com.sg/?main-location/

My 3yrs old son is currently attending the class and enjoys the lessons and looks forward to all his classes. Learning at such young age needs lots of visual and kinesthetic stimulation. The abacus course allows him to associate the numbers with its true value. As each student has his abacus, he can play and manipulate the abacus beads and this helps keep him occupied since he can have hands-on.

Personally. I like the responsiveness of the staff who works for Apple Plus school. They reply their emails very promptly and even call you to answer your enquiries. The teachers will even give you constant feedback or you can chat with the teacher about the progress before and after the session.

Hi mummies and daddies,
I have just started my online business selling infant and children clothes and am a sahm w two cheeky kids staying at sengkang.
I would like to invite u to take a look at my spread of clothes and if anything interests u can let me know... Have also started a BP at motherhood.com, feel free to take a look
happy.gif
please post at my BP if interested in any clothes
happy.gif
thanks
happy.gif

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7784600.html?1353457071

Hi, mummies, i m new here. Really appreciate if Anyone can give me some comments for Geniuses@Pcf puggol central (blk206A). Urgent! Thanks++++++++

Hi mummies,
I'm also new to this thread. Due in May for my second bb. Got 1 boys 4yrs. Staying in compassvale walk. Looking for babysitter/ nanny. Any recommendation?

Hello all,
Am new here, I'll be moving to Punggol Residences Blk 271A at punggol walk in this month. I've got 2 boys, 18mths and another turning 3. Is there any cc to recommend nearby?

Hi any mummies in Sengkang/Punggol who are interested in getting Carlson wipes in bulk? Am hoping to get orders of 5 cartons so that there’s free delivery to my place then can arrange meetup.

$36.80 for 8 bundles of 3x80s
$39.40 for 16 bundles of 3x30s(travel size)

This is cheaper than if you get it from Robinsons/John Little. JL's usual price is $5.50 for the 80s while this BP price is $4.60. I am getting it straight from the distributor himself and am not making any profit here.

So far I only have 1 carton order for myself. Please PM me if you are interested to tompang orders.

Hi brink, thanks for sharing your links ive been looking for this too where i can buy online.. ill try to look some clothes at your page and order soon
happy.gif

Hi

Am staying at punggol central and need feedback on childcare, am considering Dayspring for my girl in Nursery but have read negative review therefore it will be great if there any mummies with kids there to share some feedback. Many thanks!

I will not recommend Bright Kids if there is a choice. The teachers are not caring at all and their Principle is not good as well. I am truly disappointed about their attitude. I will never enrol my child to Bright Kids if there are other options. This is my honest opinion, but anyway there is so little supply of childcare and such a high demand nowadays, we parents are left with no other options. Good luck!

Yes, think the reviews on brightkids not v good.....
Just last week, When i walked passed the cc, i heard tcr at blk 192 scolding a toddler in very rude and impatient manner which an adult will feel very hurt by the tone used! I dont know if its a isolated case or what....
I mean these r very young kids and no matter how pissed off with their persistent crying, u shld try to calm them down with a more loving tone. The way that scolded will make the kid more terrified..... But i think alot put them there cos of location and No choice at times!

Hi so good to see and join this foarm... I stay in sengkang... I need any kind soul's help to let me know if there is reasonable fee yoga class for kids age 5 yrs. If yes kindly let me know... thank you

Hi all,

Just saw this thread and i'm glad to join in!
I'm staying at Punggol Spring
happy.gif

Any mummies staying there too?

Im actually looking for PCF ard this area, any reviews on the one at Blk 271 Punggol Walk?
Been calling the centres and most of them are already full house
sad.gif

harlow..im staying at fernvale spring....which i am quite far from other mummies...need to get advice or recommendation on confinement nannies. My EDD is in 17th May. Share share. And i was having bleeding for the 3rd time during m 2nd semester =_='''

therine,
Dayspring is not a childcare, it's a kindergarten.
My gal was there last year Jan-July but i withdrew her due to health reasons (she couldn't take aircon and that kindy is fully aircon). If not for that I would have continue for her to study there.

Hi mummies! Am in sengkang, Fernvale area. Just wondering If any of you have kids in math enrichment classes like abacus? I'm thinking of sending my boy who's in k2 in a class..but not sure which one. Hubby not keen to let him
go to those organised by CC cuz worried there is no quality control. Anyone have feedback?

Hi mummies, I stay at Fernvale Sengkang too. My baby boy's just turned 7 months old and I'm glad to find this thread.

Let's all share our bb experiences together!
happy.gif

Like what they used to say, it sure takes a village to raise a child! :D

Dear punggol mummies i am setting an online shop to sell pump accessories for Medela breast pump. I have also steam safe tubings for pump in style which does not require the use of microwave steam bag. You could use it with your normal sterilizer.

http://mamagoose-sg.blogspot.sg/

Thank you and have a nice day!

hi mummies,

i am new here. i am staying at senkang, rivervale crescent. my gal is 3yrs old now. Any mummies can recommend a good preschool around this area? Appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Hi! I'm staying at Punggol. I stay near Sweetlands n see the school n kids almost everyday. it's an ok school, no bad comments, but the fee is really too high for a normal Neighbourhood school with no special enrichment programme. I chose to put my kid in a CC that is further away, not in Sweetlands that is nearer my home, but this one is new and fees isn't as high as Sweetlands. I heard they have to charge high fee due to high rental.

Back