Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Augboyz, its cheaper than pampers..i tink pet pet is very cheap but dare not use on my gal after my boy got very bad rash years ago...i also use napkin during the 1st 2mths

Doris, u use napkin for the first 2 months ? is it convenient ? but beter for ur baby rite ?
happy.gif

Hi anyone here using Nestle Nan 2? I have a tin open but only gave bb 2-3 feeds as he didnt like it and had to change. It's the 400gm one. I want to give it away as I feel so sayang to throw away.

Any takers?

Ling Ling,

Yes now I still use at times. its better for bb as less chance of nappy rash. inconvenient cos got to change frequently & also got to wash napkins. I've put nappy linears on the napkins but sometimes when stained with stool, quite difficult to wash. last time my mil refused to use napkins cos got to wash & my boy always got nappy rash..his backside skin was so hard & took so long to heal tats why my no. 2 i insisted to use napkins...

In regard of diapers,

I use petpet during the day. Always put thick diaper cream to prevent rash.I try to change the diaper every 3-4hrs.

At night I use pampers or mamypoko(if they got promo-cos mamypoko so expensive!).

hi lengleng, need ur advice, I am interested to buy California Baby Water Resistant, Hypo-Allergenic Sunscreen, SPF 30+ from drugstore, do u think I can use this both for myself n my 2yr old?

Hi lengleng and Augboyz... interested too for the sunscreen... but can a 3 mo bb use the sublock ? and if I join the order , when can we receive it ?

Mommies,

It's already school holiday. I'm quite confused how to keep busy my 4yrs old boy.

I'm already trying to look at sengkang cc but most of the activities starts at age of 5yrs.

Any places or parks or kid gym or any kind of activities which is happening around here? For 4yrs old kid to join?

Or any playmate for him?

Hi linx,
actually a 3mths old should not be in the sun for too long.
happy.gif

The sunscreen is suitable for babies,
if order will take 3-6 weeks to reach us.
happy.gif

can i join u all.. me currently staying with my PIL at rivervale walk while waiting for the completion of compassvale view...

EDD will be on 2009 valentines day..

augboyz, valentine bb not good... everything so expensive on that day.. hee... and worst i cannot go celebrate my V day with hubby hor.. cos its the little light bulb bday.. haha.. hope bb can come out earlier maybe early feb will be good heee..

then when he is older.. if no gf, and all his fren busy celebrating he will be alone too... haha.. i think i think too much...

oh by the way, any mummy here put your bb to infant care.. at first my MIL wan to resign to look after my boy.. but now 3 month to go she suddenly change her mind.. so have to look for other alternative..

mrslim, welcome...
interesting to know is there any infant care centre around here...
Want to write more but hb wants to use the laptop now so write later :D

I dunno about Punggol side but in Seng Kang area there are a few. 1 is at my boy's cc, 1 near Rivervale Plaza, 1 near the Buangkok estate n 1 at fernvale. These are the ones tt i went when I was searching for an infant care for my boy.

OH of course thre is this very x cc way inside Punggol, near the bay or something like tt? Never really can remember that cc's name.

Hi Mummies,

I am selling my own 5 room Sengkang flat.

-Corner unit.
-Mins to MRT station
-7 eleven, clinic, childcare, swimming pool, Nan Chiau Pri and Sec school and eateries nearby.
- Nicely renovated
-100% move-in condition i.e you can bring your clothes and furnitures in.

Interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hi mommies...we cn try this dimsum buffet..My friend said it's very worth it! also good for gathering someday.

Novena Square
Dim Sum Buffet @ Lao Bei Jing ( $10.20)
(only weekdays)

Hi mommies,

Im looking for a CC in Sengkang and Punggol area and hv shortlisted 2 CC:

1)Intellect Monte Pal Skoolhouse (at Punggol end near the sea)
2) Merry Kids (at Sengkang)

I hv visited the 2 CC and quite like the environment there. The student ratio for (1) is better than (2) but its location is inconvenient.

Wld like to hear comments from mommies on the above 2 CC. Any positive or negative ones are welcome. Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

Mikael..... Count me in.... interested... good small food, good company... hope bb will cooperate though heheheh

kresentia,
yap....their buffet worth for penny. Anyone organising

Augboyz,
ya lar.... they wan to attract ppl during off peak mah...with that price for weekend sure dragon queue
happy.gif

Leng Leng....
wah miss the boat liao....

Augboyz... Yes I can hehehe.. I thought u can also..:p take leave oso can mah... like some mommies here in PG to go buffet :D
only thing to consider is bb only :p

Augboyz,
I thought you are homestay mommy? i quess i was wrong leh...Where are you working? you cn join for lunch break!

After Xmas, i cn only join after jan 4, 2009. Anyone will be interested in having After New year Buffet..hii..hiii

hi hazeline, my son's cc is at rivervale crescent hee~ is it too far for you?

Hi mikael, ya i m a SAHM... IN MY DREAMS~ wahahahaha~~ I m working in orchard area, near any of you? Novena Square is too far away UNLESS is on the 6th or 7th of the mth. Coz i will usually run errand on these days so can eat abit snake hee~

Augboyz....
I oso got a tot that u r SAHM..... So u working in orchard? Me too...
Wah ur co so good close from xmas til new year....

Back