Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

arh? next to compassvale Primary school? Ok shall go take a look when I have the chance.

mikael~ i jog with u gers in my mind haha~

Hi mypreciouskeagan~ welcome to the neighborhood. Hmm... how "good" is good to you?

Augboyz.. understand that u r busy taking care ur child so dont go out properly then u miss the sculpture park lol.. I passed by only when I took bus ( dont remember where ) but I thought ppl in SK shld know mah.. :p

Doris, my bb is oso just 3 mths.. cant play much but she can smile, make sound n cry hehehehe.. maybe if our bb meet, they can try to touch touch each other hihihi... must b funny :p

There's a possibility I mite go to compass pt this evening... to get toys for bb n hb's nephew ( car toys for him mayb ).
WHich one is better to get toys, Kiddy palace or toysRus ? pls advice..
Wanna get bandana for my bb gal also but didnt see it anywhere.. Mommies, where the plc got sell ?

Myprecioudkeagan, welcome
happy.gif

mypreciouskeagan, welcome...
Mikael & Angie, i cant join the jogging session today cos got to look after my gal, probably next week..enjoy yrselves

Ling Ling, compass pt metro is having members sales today but tom till sun is opened to the public, 20% discount...if u hv kiddy palace card, there is a 10% discount..nearest toysRus is at Tampines, both are gd place to get toys...few yrs back, i ever got bandana for my boy @ kiddy palace, i tink they shd still carry

ling ling... u suaning me???
kao_cry.gif
kao_cry.gif
kao_cry.gif

aiya i dun take bus lah, i take LRT n cab haha~ i only go to CP, RM, RP nia. Seldom go into the other estates except for my mum's house hahah~

Bandana? go carrefour buy those large hanky, fold half n tie lor hee~

hi augboyz, thats a good question, i am not even sure what i meant by good..hahaha....i guess good teacher student ratio, clean and neat place and i want my boy to meet other children his age...i feel that he is lonely...everyday faced with all the adults..
wink.gif

hi mypreciouskeagan, there are a few in PG but have to wait for PG mummies to come in, i stay in SK hee~

Try tumble tots at Punggol Plaza? Heard its not bad. I saw Learning vision & Little Camper here n there, maybe they are good?

Hi Doris.. MEtro on sale uh ?? Wah nice.. Long time dont go proper sale... Now oso mite cant shop proper :p
I have Kiddy Palace Card... THinking where to go cos hb said we just take dinner too outside so looking 4 strategic plc hee...

Augboyz :p:p:p:p:p .. oh reg bandana sorry... I didnt explain myself properly.. I have bb gal mah.. not really bandana.. :D those ribbon that we can wear at bb forehead ? what's the name ?? where to got those ? Think if bb doesnt pull it out, mite look cute on her heee........

ling ling, yes metro on sale. With kids diff to shop properly esp my boy always pull me out of the shop & now its bb's turn who will cry for milk but compass pt is really a gd place to nurse bb as their feeding room & diaper changing room at 4th flr is big..dinner at compass pt can be stressful if dining at food court esp on wkend but restaurants sometimes not very crowded..i always dine at compass pt..i'm not sure where to get those ribbon or head band but i tink kiddy palace & mothercare shd hv..

mypreciouskeagan, learningvision is gd but i'm not sure if the one at punggol one is gd or not..alternatively, those once a wk enrichment class at GUG is gd if yr kid is still young below 4yrs old

ling, oh~ like head band izzit? this one anywhere oso have right? Try FOX?

ya with kids diff to go shopping, even if we are out, its always shopping for son's clothes.

Ok Guys... going to Kiddy Plc Compass pt tonite... Anyone wanna joining ? Along with dinner oso ahhhh

Hi Doris,
I've tried to pm you ..but you hasn't activate your pm. Can you PM me your email?

Angie,
Thanks for a fun jogging yesterday afternoon. Sorry, it's a brief jog session cos my boy got cranky...Let's plan the jog next week.

Doris, Ling2, Augboy and HappyMum,
Looking forward for you to join us! Let's schedule for next week...

Anyone to select best time:

Jogging Time,
Tuesday 11 Nov 7:00pm meet at Sengkang CC
1. Mikael

Thursday 13 Nov 7:00pm meet at Sengkang CC
1. Mikael

I dun know what's the best time for all of you. For me the later in the evening is better. But if most of you wn to start at 6pm..oso can.

MOMMIES..ND HELP AND INFO!

Anyone cn recommend me good orthopedist? My 3 years old niece has a "club foot". She's been to a treatment in Jakarta since she's 2 years old. But until now, the condition isn't better yet. She's still limp. Then last week, Jkt's doctor advised to have an operation for the foot. They said that's the only way! Cos her left food is born shorter than the right one. They need to install something on the foot and it's done by operation.

My cousin plans to come here and get some advises from Sing's doctor.

Anyone knows where to go?

Hi Leng Leng

I usually jog b4 dinner. and i wait at least 2 hours after eating to go run. if jogging with forum mommies, then have to have an energy/museli bar before heading out.

if you can make it, you should join in the run .. it's an easy jog around.

Thx augboyz!

Hi everyone, had anyone ever tried Canus Bb diaper cream? is it good? better than desitin?

A friend of mine, offers this to me. She said the price is cheaper (if we order on the internet). It's about $15 for 10oz.

Any advise? is it better than desitin?

1864156.jpg

hi mikael, have not seen this product before but then again I m very stick-in-the-mud, only uses desitin cream since it works on my son.

Went to drugstore.com to search for this product n realised they have goats milk in it~ wow~

hi gals,
I am back..
happy.gif

mikal & angie,
good to hear you gals started jogging last friday..
which route u gals took ??
mikal, u brought along ur son ? he jogs with u too ?

i am onz for the next jogging session cos i ate too much during my trip.. haha..

Jogging Time,
Tuesday 11 Nov 7:00pm meet at Sengkang CC
1. Mikael
2. Happymum2b

Thursday 13 Nov 7:00pm meet at Sengkang CC
1. Mikael

hi mikael,

this thursday will be my maid 3rd wks of chicken pox & she maybe back on thurs if she has recovered..pls go ahead with the jogging..

AugBoyz...
Yes..loh! the zinc is 40%. According to my PD more zinc is better for bb skin. Especially when it got rashes..

How much the drugstore sells? In amazon is around $29.90 for 3 bottles..

Happymum2b,
Yes..hiiihiii..he rode his bike while we were jogging.

Doris..it's okay...c you next time then

lilcreature,
thanks.
happy.gif

Thank you for the invitation,
I can't run carrying my 9.5KG boy leh,
no one looks after him..
sad.gif

(Is my excess good or what? hehe...)

ok i seriously think tt some one would have posted this here, anyone has got good speech n drama classes OR classes like Julia Gabriel to recommend? Preferably near SK or along NEL heheh~

We tried Kindermusic but its too far n inconvenient to us coz no MRT no direct bus goes to Tampines.

AugBoyz,
hehe... I spree from drugstore.com every 1st week of the month,
cause I have 20% off GNC's store gold card.
happy.gif

Bus "27" goes direct to Tampines leh...
happy.gif

Leng Leng wah~ but does the 20% applies to other products not under GNC? If yes then I shall send u my order, can or not?

my dear, i stay Anchorvale, to take bus 27 I need to take LRT to Compassvale. I tried once when I went there for trial. Waited 20mins+ for 27 n when it came its crowded. Me n DS have to squeeze on 1 seat together with my big bag. Since the seat too small, i have to carry my bag n let it dangle on the aisle, then pple walk pass will either push against it or worse give me the STARE!

Leng Leng, i know~ but I wanna see if there are alternatives. Take MRT better, more spacious n less crowd :p

OH~ i was happy for a while on the 20% discount
sad.gif

leng leng, i organise pte sprees but not in SMH. Only do clothes BP here
happy.gif

I only buy fm drugstore once when pple request for desitin creams n toothpaste. This time round i m buying for myself
happy.gif

leng leng! I just bot sunblock from another spree!! I didnt know you do this monthly. I'd wait for you next time.

and about running ... i run with baby in pram so no excuse!!
happy.gif
and it's not a jogging pram, a normal one ...

is anyone using BPA-free bottles? on the net and in the stores it's quite ex ya? any feedback on which r e better ones? im currently using avent bottles.

Augboyz,
I topang my friend 20% off in any product for Drugstore.com...it's quite cheap! I bought 1 X 10oz of the canusgaotsmilk diaper cream and 1 X 5.9oz lotion only cost me $SGD 14...good bargain!
I just ordered this week.

BTW, anyone got excess desitin cream..I wn to try oso. Anyone is willing to sell for the excess stock? I wn the small pack first just to try!

HappyMum2b,
Am i gonna meeting you for jogging tomorrow nite? at 7? Pls sms me.

I ate too much today. I ate a plate of bulgogi and kimchi ..my favourite. Now, my tummy is full of regrets. Always felt sorry whenever I ate a lot..but can't help it!

leng leng .. weather siao siao one so buy first heh

and no la I dun think they will get headache .. my son quite enjoy the rocking/moving motion so he sleeps most of the time while i run.

MIkael and Happymum2b, enjoy your run!

mikael, how did ur fren get tt 20% drugstore discount?? Share share with me pls~~~

I have desitin cream BUT its the big tube one, u interested?

Put more pillows to cushion the head?? haha~

Yes..loh. I dun know where she is getting it. But i think it's closed already. let me check if you cn still topang her.

Big Tube? at this moment, i nd small tube-just to try first.

Anyone knows Stove service? My stove is a bit fussy...i think it nd service.

when my son was young, he has used various types of nappy rash cream including desitin but they are all not suitable for him as his rash was very bad & finally PD prescribed this brand called egozite & it suited him thus its gd tat mikael shd try first before using it in case cream is not suitable for her...even diapers too, he could only wear pampers & not other brands, luckily now my gal is alright with cheaper brand like drypers

Hi mikael, drugstore only sells one size of tt cream
happy.gif

Hi Doris, drypers cheap meh? I always have an impression tt its on the higher end. Maybe its the packaging tt gives me tt impression.

Back