Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi linsaw,
Have transferred $36.20 to your POSB account. The reference number is 957214498. Please check and confirm. Have PM you my handphone number also. Thanks.

i will check the payment tonight. did not birng the device.

ok i will order the elcair and swiss roll

3 carton of eclair and 2 carton swiss roll starberry and 1 carton of vailla

Anyone tried the buffet at Marriot hotel? How much also? Thanks in advance! Now sourcing buffets for my boy's 1st birthday ... headache ah!!!!!

linsaw - uh... think i miss ur account no. can pm me?

kris - the food are from amosco. tried the eclairs before. yummy.
happy.gif

btw, anyone interested in ice cream?
i rem it's $80 for free delivery. :p
http://www.bravissimo.com.sg

Mikel,
I tried Marriot's dinner buffet a couple of months back. It's ok la, not that worth the $ for that kinda price, and all my frens that dine that on that nite all found the crayfish not fresh. But many ppl tells me very nice lor.

What I hate is they will have this marketing ppl that keeps calling you to sign up for their Marriot card. Despite me telling them I'm not interested they just keep calling! So Irritating!!

Hi Linsaw, transferred $34 to you just a while ago... (ref no: 957807464). I will PM you my mobile no. Thanks much...
happy.gif

Hi MTDT, think this ice cream is fat or sugar free is it?? thought i read it somewhere before...

Hi Mikel, if i am not wrong the buffet at Marriott is like 40 plus or so.. thats for dinner... i have been to plaza hotel (the one at beach road), the buffet is not bad... think its 30 plus... and if you dun mind paying a bit more can also try straits kitchen at Grand Hyatt..... but i cannot remember how much it is....

hi linsaw,
transferred $16 to ur account, pls check.
ref #: 957945283 will PM my contact nbr to you, thks.

Thanks for suggestion ... I'm deciding basically on Meritus mandarin, hyatt, hilton and marriot. Of course open to other suggestions too. Wanted easy accessible places and of course after makan can go shopping kind of hotels
happy.gif
Budget is less than $40/pax ...

Violet
That bad har ... may be can cross out liao marriot ...

MTDT
Ice Cream!!!!! Don't tempt me leh ... just finish half a tub of venezia (the one at compass point) ice cream with my hubby just now ... feel so guilty though 95% fat free.

Wendy
Think reduced fat only ...

hahaha...

i ordered once before. their double choc is HEAVENLY!!!! Sinfully yummy! :p

now tat my freezer finally have space (clear out most of my EBM), i can order again. :p

i just emailed them for details.

will update again soon

hey gals,

as promise, i am interesting in ordering the Bravissimo ice cream. http://www.bravissimo.com.sg

details as follow:

Gelato Take Home-Pack
1) Regular (650ml)
S$9.40
*mixture of up to 3 flavours

2) Large (1300ml)
$17.60
*mixture of up to 4 flavours

Delivery charge of S$10.00 is applicable for order less than S$80.00

## If orders are above S$150.00 a 5% Discount will be given.

## If orders are above S$200.00 a 10% Discount will be given.

Main Favours:
BAILEYS
BLACK SESAME
BON BON ROCHER
CARAMEL
COFFEE BREAK
COFFEE ESPRESSO
COOKIES & CREAM
CRUNCHY MANIA
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE
GREEN MINT
GREEN TEA
HAZELNUT
MACADAMIA
PISTACHIO
RUM & RAISIN
SORRISO
STRACCIATELLA
TIRAMISU
VANILLA
WHITE CHOCOLATE
BLUEBERRY
D24 DURIAN
GREEN APPLE
LEMON
MANGO
RASPBERRY
STRAWBERRY

Collection point: Punggol Blk 132

Date: One sat when we hit at least $80 to qualify for the FOC Delivery. (Hope to be in time for Christmas.)

As this are ICE CREAM - they really need to be in the freezer. so would need collection "ASAP"

So everyone - do post if u r interested.
happy.gif

Nick :
Email:
Order:
TOTAL :

I have to give it a miss. Don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but I feel fatter after the late night ice cream session!!!
sad.gif

Ya, there is a $25 charge.

but since this is our pte BP(only limit to this thread mah), not in the BP thread... think shd be ok rite. :p

sshhhhh... haha

Eclairs
1) linsaw : 16 boxes
2) TBL : 5 box - paid
3) Jasline: 3 boxes -paid
4) Mumo5 : 5 box
5) Jasline: 3 boxes - paid
6) mtdt: 4 boxes -paid
****close****
swiss roll(strawberry) :-
1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes -paid
3) taurus76 - 1 box - paid
4) wendycpj - 1 box -paid
*** close****
swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box - paid
3) Jasline - 1 box -paid
4) Taurus76- 1box - paid
**** close****

hi ladies, all of you have my hp no right . if dun have this is my no :93886032
in case iforget to sms you on sat , pls give me a reminder

Hi linsaw,
must give me your full address hor....if not I don't know collect from where. Thanks very much.

Hi all mummies,
Haven been in for some time to leave posts..
Hows everyone doing?

Alamak... I missed the BP for the eclairs... The eclairs are so nice... Wanted to buy for my xmas party on 24th Dec. haa...

Hi Violet,
Regarding the 25 dollars for BP, dun really think it should be a problem because I still see a lot of pple organising BPs on BP under overseas sites...hee... don see them paying anything leh... So should not be an issue la..

Hi ladies!

I've been MIA too.

Got BP for eclairs! I also want...
sad.gif

Very tempted for the icecream too but cannot. I'm getting fat. Must control my junk food intake.

Merry Christmas to all too!
I am trying to arrange a dinner gathering sometime in Jan... hope u all can make it.
Will post the details later.

Congrates Kris and happy shopping for your little princess. Lot's of things to buy for little gals...
happy.gif

Hi Xeno,
How's your little one? The rashes getting any better?

Hi Violet, thanks for concern. His rashes come and go.. right now the 2 cheeks are red... He had mild fever past 2 days, don't know whether is because of teething? He has much saliva but but no white bud seen yet leh..

xeno,
sounds like he is much better lor, oni the cheeks now? I oso dunno teething will cause fever or not. Anyway jus monitor and if still doesn't go away by 4-5days shd see doc liao.

take care.

Hi Xeno,
My son had fever too when he was teething around 5 mths. But it was only a mild one la... Not very serious. My GP told me that some babies do get feverish when teething.. So you don have to worry too much!

Merry Xmas and Happy New year to all the Sengkang Mummies!!

Xeno, for the rashes on the cheeks, keep using a soft hanky to clean the cheeks. They should clear very fast. ;)

Congrats Kris..... sure have many nice things to buy for gals... me so envious....

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Happy New Year!!!

Cheers....
happy.gif

Back