Date : 9-Dec
Time : 12:30pm set off, meet at taxi stand nearer to 7-11

Max - 5 pax in my car, unless u going via own transport
1) Violet
2) Beluga - is it ok if go on 9-Dec 'cos I'm working on 8-Dec
3) Wendy(cpj)

Orders :
1) nick : linsaw
order link : http://kidzloft.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=166&=SID#MOREINFO
description : Boys Fun Prints Swim Diaper - Light Blue Pirate Ship- 18mth
Qty : 1 pc
Price b/f disc : $11.13

2)nick : Sharon
order link :http://kidzloft.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=344&=SID#MOREINFO
Description :Training Pants (18mth)
Qty : 2 pc (green and light blue)
Price b/f disc :$13.93

ladies,
dun think u all will order some more la, but just to let u know the ordering is closed as I will not be accessing the web tomorrow.

Beluga and Wendy(cpj),
c ya on Sat.

hi hi,
i am ordering the elcair and swiss rolls and will be delivery 16 of dec 06 latest around 5 pm.

my order as follows:-
Elcair
1) linsaw : 16 boxes

swiss roll(strawberry) :-
1) linsaw -2 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

linsaw,

here's my orders :
Elcair

1) linsaw -2 box
2) violet - 2 boxes

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

If not enough order on the eclair then I can take the bal.

i will consolidation the information until this this fri. cos i need to order on 12 of dec.

mum05,
you need your 5 box of elcair ?

Hi miso,

I am staying at blk 171C. Have consider putting my 2yr son at CC near punggol or sengkang. Did u view other CC as well? went to brightkids at b173X, and feel that there are too many kids.

Hi barney2006,

My son is currently with ntuc cc at blk 160 since july this year, (if i remember the blk correctly) haha.. so far he is ok but everyday will tell me he dun wan to go schl etc etc. Then one day we attended their pupil-teacher conference. Both hb and I felt the teachers like sian sian, bo chap type. haiz.. now ds is on 2 weeks mc liao so I am thinking of withdrawing him and enrol him together with his sister.

So I am thinking of Learning Vision. Heard the one at Blk 128D not bad. Hv u visited them?

Hi mummies,

I'm new to this forum. I'm staying @ Punggol Central. Surprised to know tt alot of mummies @ punggol.

Hi linsaw, the elcair & swiss roll from where 1s? Nice or not?

hi sally chin ,
welcome to the club
the elcair and swiss roll we are getting form amosco so far not bad loh it depend what you like. we order once and we love it right mummies hehe

hi miso,
my experience with the other ntuc cc at blk 230 is utterly disappointing. Will nvr recommend anyone to put them there even though it's cheap.

how old are your kids? Maybe you shd ask him questions in a 'fun' way like :
1)r u happy at school? did u have fun? What interesting things did u do today?
2) do u like yr teachers? who is yr favourite teacher?
3) why is she your favourite teacher? how about so-& so?
4) how come u do not liek so-& so? Izzit because you naughty she scold u, etc etc etc.

Try to gauge fm his response how he is feeling about that childcare.

My gal is very attached to me and find ways not to go to school and wanted me to stay home. But I realized that she is actually enjoying herself very much at school. She is just 'sticky' esp on Mondays. So got to find the reason behind why he does not want to go to school.

I ask my gal 1 question everyday when I pick her up fm school - "Are you happy today?"
99% of the time her responds is +ve but sometimes she will add on while pouting her lips "but i miss u so much".
When her presonse is -ve, I will ask her why and understand the situation.

Hope this helps.

linsaw..
happy.gif

my orders:
here's my orders :
Elcair

1) linsaw -2 box
2) violet - 2 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

swiss roll (black forest) - got black forest rite?
1) taurus76 - 1 box

Hi Violet,

Thank you for your suggestions. In fact, I did try lor.. ask him what he ate in sch..everytime he will reply me with Chicken and Rice. hehe... then when I ask him anything with regard to his teachers and friends, he will just keep quiet and grinned at me.

The reason why he doesn't want to go to sch is because he wants to go to his grandma house cos everyday his sister and my maid will go over. Now tt he has been following them since he is on mc.. I dun think he wants to go bk to cc again.

Yes, on other days, he is quite fine with gg to schl except for mondays.

I am thinking of appealing for my gal to attend cc next mth instead of waiting till Feb.

Taurus ,
i only can order 4 box of the same favour incase cannot get 4 box of black forest , what other favour you want

miso,
how old is he? Is he able to articulate well alrdy? Sometimes too many things happen at school and kids are not able to 'process' the info and relate to u.

Or try a diff mode of asking like playing a game where each one asks one questions and the other party must reply. Start with simple questions.

What I do on every Sunday is to prep my gal first, tell her that she has to go to sch on monday while we go to work. And encourage her like saying "show mummy that u r a big gal ok? only little gals cry when they go school rite? etc" Works most of the time
happy.gif

Violet,
My boy is 3+. My gal is coming 16 mo.

My boy is the reserved type. Only v. playful at home.. in sch, he seems timid. I also wish I can adopt your kind of approach on him.. but dun think so leh..

haiz.. shall go back and think further. Thanks dear..

miso,
then a bit difficult hor.... my gal is the extrovert type and is able to express well now since she is already 4yo.
When she was 3yo I oso had a hard time 'fishing' info out from her
happy.gif
Got to 'play' with her then slowly ask lor.

For eg, when u read story books to him can just ask, who reads to you at school? do u like ms xxx to read to u? is she good? Oh, u like/dun like her becauses she is good/no good in telling stories? Then branch out fm there lor.

Got to really crack our heads when talking with them esp when they are younger as they may not fully understand what we are asking them.

my orders:
here's my orders :
Elcair

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 2 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

1) taurus76 - 1 box

my orders:
here's my orders :
Elcair
2) TBL : 5 box
1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 2 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

1) taurus76 - 1 box

Hi ladies, pls kindly come and collect all items on 16 of dec. cos my fridge not big enough to store
Sorry !

Hi miso,
is the ntuc cc at punggol blk 16X? I withdraw my son fr the cc on May. I stayed with my son for first few days (for half day)...and don't quite like it. plus my son was very ill after 3rd or 4th day (my heart pain when his weight loss)

You are right, we also found the teachers like sian sian and bo chap type....

hi gals....

sorry, was super busy at work.
sorry also tat i cannot join u gals to kidsloft again.
sad.gif

taurus76 - u send ur bb to IFC?
i saw a new bb gal at IFC. wonderng if she is ur bb. :p

linsaw
No lah, I worried that you need to collect too many shoes. It's quite troublesome to carry so many pairs ... What time will you reach SK? I'll try to collect from you at the station so that you don't have to lug around. Sorry for troubling you leh ...
kao_blush.gif

Hi Helen,

I added order to the swiss rolls, fm 2 - 3boxes.

my orders:
here's my orders :
Elcair

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box

1) taurus76 - 1 box

Hi Helen

I have added my orders:
Elcair

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box

1) taurus76 - 1 box

Hi Sharon / Helen,

The price i check today in the website is different as you stated above. Not sure if they had adjusted after that.

Orders :
1) nick : linsaw
order link : http://kidzloft.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=166&=SID#MOREINFO
description : Boys Fun Prints Swim Diaper - Light Blue Pirate Ship- 18mth
Qty : 1 pc
<font color="ff0000">Price b/f disc : $13.50</font>

2)nick : Sharon
order link :http://kidzloft.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=344&amp;=SID#MOREINFO
Description :Training Pants (18mth)
Qty : 2 pc (green and light blue)
<font color="ff0000">Price b/f disc :$16.50</font>

Sharon,
I will still buy for you since you cfm ok.

Helen,
if you see this post or rec'd my sms pls reply me in SMS to cfm if you are ok with the price and to proceed with the purchase if they have size. I'll leave for kidzloft at 12:30pm

Dear all, sorry for not joining you in the discussion frequent.. I will be on business trip next week for a week.. This is my 1st time away from home after gave birth.. I gotta miss my boy badly.. :'( Now when i think abt it also very BU SHE DE... He was fed on breast milk fully till now, we have to start feeding him with FM or cereal these 2 days.. any advise? FYI, he is going to be 5 month-old on 13th.. Thank you!

Hi Helen

Can 1 still add on my orders? If ok, my orders are as follows:

Eclairs
3) Jasline: 3 boxes

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box

swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box
3) Jasline - 1 box

1) taurus76 - 1 box

Let me know when to pay you. Thanks.

hey ladies, im stayin at sengkag, compassvale st, my EDD is May 07. Great to c so many orderin of xhocolates and swiss rolls goin ard.

yes yes linsaw, I want the 5 boxes of eclairs! that's why I told u the date I'll be back n assured u in my earlier post here that I wont play u out mah(in case I cldn't tsf $ to u on time
happy.gif
).
U din leave me out hor i hope kekeke
Hv U still got my hp no? i'll b busy sorting things out and my work the next few days, so u may sms me if u need my quick reply and i'll try to respond asap ya but whatever it is, no worries, I am taking the 5 boxes
happy.gif

Thanks!

Hi Barney,

So is ur son in any cc now? Initial period the kids will fall sick etc.. I can accept tt. Part and parcel I guess.

I have sent an email to LV at Blk 128D and to chk if they could appeal for my gal to be enrolled at 17mo age. Also enquired the same of ntuc cc. So shall see how then. Heard Sunshine cc like not bad.. any comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Helen

Can 1 still add on my orders? If ok, my orders are as follows:

Eclairs
4) Mumo5 : 5 box
5) balancing 7 more elcair to order

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box
*** close****
swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box
3) Jasline - 1 box
4) Taurus76- 1box
**** close****

For swiss roll, pls transfer the money to me by today : posb saving account : 126-18506-5
elcair i need 7 more then i can order 36 box.i have to orde in 12 box . now have 29 box. pls help

Hi Miso,
My son not in CC now. Intend to enroll him next yr in sengkang's CC, but still searching for gd CC there. how's yr son at ntuc CC? u decide to withdraw or stay put?

Who's taking care of yr gal now? If somebody who trusted to take gd care of her, why not put her in CC when she's older?

Hi Helen

I can increase to 3 more boxes of eclairs:

Eclairs
5) Jasline: 3 boxes
6) balancing 4 more elcair to order

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box
*** close****
swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box
3) Jasline - 1 box
4) Taurus76- 1box
**** close****

How much is per box of swiss roll and eclairs? So I pay for the swiss roll first, or pay swiss rolls and eclairs together? Approximately what time can I collect from your house on 16 Dec?

Hi Helen

lucky still hv some left for me! :p

Eclairs
6) mtdt: 4 boxes

1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box
*** close****
swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box
3) Jasline - 1 box
4) Taurus76- 1box
**** close****

How much is per box of swiss roll and eclairs? Approximately what time can I collect from your house on 16 Dec? where is ur house?

Hi Barney,

Ntuc cc got pros and cons. The principle is very helpful I must say. But the teachers.. not all bo chap also. Some really good, will update me what my son is doing etc. Got one preggie chinese lady, think she's doing confinement now. So now, I still hesitating. Keeps telling my son tt he has to go schl 2mlr (mc for 2 weeks) and he keeps shaking his head. haiz.. dunno lar..

My gal is taken care of by my maid. Wanted to transfer her out, put my gal in cc in order to save costs.

*Any email or msn? Can add me at [email protected] to chat.

Hi miso,
try to email u but unable email deliver failed.
heard LV at blk 128X is quite gd...the principal is yvonne. She is friendly. If they have half day CC then i will enrol my son there.

every CC has its pros and cons. the most impt thing is yr son is happy there...it's hurt to see children sick for so long. poor thing

but their immune sys will get stronger.

Sunshine looks ok to me, the principal v well spoken. they have computer class, fee same as ntuc..she told me limited place only.

Eclairs
6) mtdt: 4 boxes
****close****
1) linsaw -3 box
2) violet - 3 boxes
3) taurus76 - 1 box
4) wendycpj - 1 box
*** close****
swiss roll(Vailla)
1) Linsaw - 1 box
2) wendycpj - 1 box
3) Jasline - 1 box
4) Taurus76- 1box
**** close****

swiss roll per box is S$17.00 and eclair per box is S3.20.
collection will be at my place rivervale crescent on of dec . once i recieve the good i will give you a call, pls kindly come and collect the goods . cos my fridge is not big enough to store. sorry hope all of yopu understand

How much is per box of swiss roll and eclairs? Approximately what time can I collect from your house on 16 Dec? where is ur house?

Back