Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hi chantelle,
Thanks for the compliment. Yup, Meghan's my little gal. She got the cover spot through one of the mummies in that thread.
happy.gif

deniz, jen's Jeannieve is cute and your Meghan is so pretty!
Are u Eurasian? Cos Meghan sure look like one
happy.gif

mum02, oh... you are so kind...
happy.gif

cloud9mummy, i *might* be ard that area during that time... i'll PM u my hp number... but pls dun put it up in the web hor...
happy.gif

mummies, u should see meghan in person!! WAH... *drool*

Jen,
No problem. Posting hp # here is a no-no.

Cxope, Chantelle, Deniz - see you at 3pm sun,18sep at burger king compasspoint.

Jen, Sweetheart, hope to see you around!

Ta...!
happy.gif

deniz, u ask me to rally for u?? dun want lah... u rally urself sure a lot of pple respond one... i rally for u... err... pple who dun like me dun respond how??

hey ladies, pity I can't join u ppl this round as I've a job... u gals go hv a nice time ya! If possible, show me some pics k!
and also.....Happy Mooncake Festival!

hi hi ladies, i was told that by my sis that blk 184C is a dengue hotspot now .. true? long time din see newspaper ler

hello mummies! we had fun yesterday during our meetup ;) before i post the pics we took, cloud9mummy, need to let u know that i was unable to edit one of the pics to remove ur face.... hahaha all other pics managed to remove every mummy's face (as requested by u all)..... do u still wan me to post the pic which ur face can be seen?

sorrie mummies
sad.gif

didnt manage to log on last week hence didnt see the messages as was too busy with work.
Hopefully can join in next time
happy.gif

hi chantelle, chloe has lovely cheekbones! so young can see her high cheekbones
happy.gif

How old is she now?

yeah missed the gathering as i din see this thread last wk - maybe next time
happy.gif

thanks qdee ;)
she's 9 mths+ now..... think she has lost some of her baby baby look... looks more like a little girl now

sure join us!!! waiting for cloud9mummy to organise the next gathering ;)

hihi... nice to meet u ladies yesterday... hehe...

i realised something after leaving the place...

<font color="0000ff">cloud9mummy</font>, u asked for my hp number did not give me urs leh... :p

<font color="0000ff">chantelle</font>, thanx for the effort in removing faces... keke...
btw, realised u are in the YE mums list... u want to PM me ur details to add to the list? Info needed:
- Mummy Name
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email
- MSN contact
- Address (Blk &amp; Street)
- Occupation

Hi mummies, any mummies here bring their kids to cut hair?
Any hair salon in SK that is bb friendly?
Trying to cut Nayli's hair yesterday &amp; I botched it terribly so thinking that the next round i shall bring her to a proper hair salon!
Now she look like those bb boys in rural China!

qdee, me gal's hair too short for me to cut... so never tried cutting at all... heard fantastic sam's is good and fun for the kids

hi mummies,
Sorry, cldn't make it to the gathering yesterday cos my little angel was fast asleep. Maybe next time
happy.gif

Post the pics leh!

qdee, went to Fantastic Sam, Ritz Salon and recently went to Junior League on Sat, found that i liked Junior League the best
happy.gif

Is located at pargon level 5 and United Sq.

here are the pics from the outing... have left the one with cloud9mummy's face out until she tells me she ok with me posting it ;)
316570.jpg
316571.jpg

316584.jpg
316585.jpg

the one sleeping is tristan (cxope)
the one in the green dress is jeannieve (jen)
the one in blue top and white pants is preston (cloud9mummy)
and the one in pink is my girl chloe
hope i spelt ur babies' names correctly ;)

Hello mummies, it was nice meeting all of you yesterday
happy.gif

Jen, you've got mail.

Chantelle, you've got mail too. Thanks for the pictures. Please don't post my pic up here. I think my baby is better looking than I am! LOL...

Cxope, remember to send me a list of your menu. Thanks!

wow so cute so cute hahaha
Would love to see all the babies
happy.gif

cxope, i have the same bb pram as yours!! But i wanted to sell it away as I dun really use it.

Sweetheart, where is fantastic sam? and how much does FS and Junior league charge?

oh dear... something wrong with my mail... can't read yet...

chantelle, can u activate ur PM so i can give u another email address to send the pics pls?
happy.gif

Hey, all the little ones so cute &amp; so much activity! Looks like if we have another gathering, must be at a place where the bbs can move around!

Qdee

Dengue
http://www.moh.gov.sg/corp/publications/details.do?cid=pub_title_dengue&amp;id=32866310

New Cases Within Sengkang
http://www.moh.gov.sg/cmaweb/attachments/publication/36bf354ca6zG/Location_of_new_cases_18Sep.pdf
http://www.moh.gov.sg/cmaweb/attachments/publication/36bf354ca6zG/Location_of_new_cases_17Sep.pdf
http://www.moh.gov.sg/cmaweb/attachments/publication/36bf354ca6zG/Location_of_new_cases_14Sep.pdf
http://www.moh.gov.sg/cmaweb/attachments/publication/36bf354ca6zG/Location_of_new_cases_12Sep.pdf

I brought Tristan to Junior League a few months back, quite good.
Can't really recall the exact price but should be less than $20.

Me just bought the stroller recently, for Tristan to sleep in more comfortably when we go out.
Else can buy from you instead.
Wanting to sell my Combi &amp; Infantasy stroller too, see how first.

Chantelle
Thanx for posting the pics.
Can't recall how to activate private message, will have to wait for some expert.

Cloud9mummy
Let me search the menu list first, will email to you by this week.

<font color="0000ff">chantelle</font>, on the top left hand corner of this page, login ur username and password...
then at the same corner, there will be Edit Profile...
system will prompt you to enter password again for security...
under Preferences
uncheck the 3rd last option: Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users

<font color="0000ff">cloud9mummy</font>, if u got my HP number, pls sms me ur number... thanx... cos my mail has been down for 2 days...

hey u mommies had a great time on sun huh?

so, only 4 of u rite... so yr bbs are now friends liao lor :p

thanks chantelle, for the pics!

ya lor, that's y hope to buy at discounted price.

my back ache alot when i sling tristan for too long (he's 10kg +++)

a stroller is inconventient if we go to botanic garden, zoo, trekking at bukit timah hill, sentosa, etc.

saw quite good reviews on the ergo, so decided to go for it
happy.gif

qdee

cant remember how much at fantastic sam cos is being 1 or 2 yrs ago that i went there. As for Junior League, is $15, is cheaper than fantastic Sam.

wahh cxope - hen kui leh! can buy me a stroller hahaha

sweetheart - thanks. will try junior league then. But so far i only see one lady at junior league paragon. Is she good? I went to forum din notice a junior league there.

qdee

junior league is in paragon and united sq, forum is where fantastic sam is, there is one more ritz salon in parkway parade and was once featured on TV.
happy.gif

Chantelle,

My stroller too "high-class" liao ;P can only go shopping malls and residential houses.

Other locations, my Bayb sling will fulfill the tasks, so must find another helper
happy.gif

Cloud9mummy,
Aiyah, forgot to bring my menu list to office to email you ;P
Next week, okie?

Back