Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hi kaolarie,

yes, agree with mikel... my boy oso sleep little during the day and wakes up at every little noise. But now pass 3mths liao is much better, hv 2 long naps, 1 in the am, 1 in the pm. And short naps in b/w feeds.

take good care of yourself!

Mikel
how long u give ur boy the ba bao san for him to get better??? hmmm... maybe shd try tht n c how is it....

ya i agree wif u tht children who grow up wif pets at home will be more compassionate cos my sis told me tht her girl was watching a cartoon tht the dog ran away n she cried then told my sis tht have to close the door properly dun let their dog run away n she was only 3yrs old back then....

Violet
forget to post on the other thread can add me in Ringo too...
happy.gif

Hello MTDT, I still dunno yet but most likely will be Gleneagles. Although I very much wish to be in TMC but my gynae strongly encourage Gleneagles. Sigh, I just back from my gynae visit today and not very happy.... but its just too late to change a gynae i suppose.

I only blame myself for being to gan cheong when i knew i was preg and hurried to look for o&G without doing much homework.

<font color="0077aa">Beluga,</font>
I busy cleaning up my hse lor. Hahaha.. I think I am the cleaning freak in this thread.
lol.gif
Actually I was busy planning my gal's 1st bdae party. It took place last Friday. It was a celebration in advance, her actual birthday is next Thurs but we wanted to celebrate before her lunar birthday so have to bring it forward. So glad that the celebration is over, so stressed to keep everyone entertained, ensure there is enough food/drinks, ensure it is not too stuffy/warm... and nothing can beat making my cranky gal go through the cake-cutting session.
crazy.gif

<font color="ff6000">ilim,</font>
I see. With such a unique unit no., I close my eyes also can find your place.
lol.gif

My gal also had a lot of phlegm when she was young. How old is your baby now? I let my gal take delrosa with water. After taking for a week, her phlegm all gone. I also tried pearl powder that old people suggest but not effective for my gal. Delrosa is more effective and cheaper, I continue to let my gal take regularly for the vitamin C.

morning ladies,

I also gave my ger ba bao san and pearl powder when she had phlegm too! think it is very common lah...

mikel,ilim
i've got 1 dog at home too, very active one in fact(jack russell)...but my ger likes to 'play' n 'talk' with her very much. Hahaha....

hi paranoidmummy,
according to what I noe, you can insist on your preferred hospital, you dun neccessary have to follow what your gynae suggest- remember they only suggest but the decision is yours.

I also noe that Gleneagles charges more than the other hosp. so you might want to check out the prices before confirming with your gynae.

oh I forgot to introduce myself!
kao_biggrin.gif

Hi to all SK and PG mummies! I came to know abt this thread from the other SK mummies thread.

Hi Jen, I like to join your list too...
- Mummy Nick - lauran
- Kid's Name - Yu Ping &amp; Yu An
- Kid's Gender - both male
- Kid's DOB - 21 Aug 03 &amp; 21 Jul 05
- Blk No &amp; Street Name - 201D Compassvale Drive
- Job - FTWM
- Email address - [email protected]

Those in <font color="ff0000">red</font>... still no email leh...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>anissa</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>8m 25d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">apricot </font></TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 00m 28d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>5m 11d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>WFHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">caymom</font></TD><TD>Cay</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 16d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 14d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>11m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>2m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>6m 13d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jan06Mum</font></TD><TD>Glenna</TD><TD>05/01/06</TD><TD>4m 12d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 06d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>1m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>lauren</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>2y 08m 26d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>9m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>11m 27d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>8m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>4m 03d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>7m 21d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>~ 07/07/2006 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>Girl-private</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">phoebesmum</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>4m 16d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Dr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 16/07/2006 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 06m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>10m 09d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">serene (soffie)</font></TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>4m 10d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>7m 27d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">stephenniris</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>5m 16d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 25d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 25d</TD><TD>Compassvale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">tattybear</font></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>7m 01d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>3y 09m 23d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>3m 08d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 16d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>2m 11d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 23d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

caymom
hahaha... the prob is hor how am i going to sell it away the nx time ppl c all 4s sure dun wan pantan ah 4444 si si si si

anyway my boy coming to 3mths liao can take ba bao san or Delrosa anot????

linda
jack russel very active ah.... my friend's jack oso like tht none stop playing n running here n there... so cute ur girl will tok n play wif her.... my 2 dogs very kepo 1 once my boy eheheh they will go n c liao they more kan cheong than me ah....

violet
wht's ur email add u pm me than i add u in ringo...

Hi Linda
smile.gif

Hi Jen, errr my nick is laur<font color="ff0000">a</font>n not laur<font color="ff0000">e</font>n. Can kindly update the list? thanks!
smile.gif

Hi Joleena, yes I am from that SK thread too!
smile.gif

Hi ilim,
we started giving my babies ba bao san from infant, i.e. less than 1 month old, no problem at all, dun worry.
Eu Yen Sheng is a reputable brand if you buy this brand I think should be very safe.
but for Delrosa, a sales person from one of those chinese medicine hall told me it can cause phelgm due to its acidic nature
dunno how true that is, but just in case its true, i never gave my kids.
We give them glucose or barley water instead .

lauran
thx for the info, nothing to do at home very sian hb not in singapore so will go compass pt later to get the ba bao san....
happy.gif

hi lauran
welcome here hehe..the thread went quiet...and now this thread is hot...
by the way, the ba bao san is good for phlgem? how about running nose?
my boy is having running nose and i do not want to give him anymore medicine prescribe by PD. cos too much medicine is always no good.
any idea what can he takes?

Hi all, Welcome Lauran.

I think my boy will haf lots of phlgem too coz i kept drinking cold water and soft drinks.

My gynae is Peter Chew. I dont know leh. There are good and bad comments abt him, but from the postings in this forum, it seems most of them are not so positive and I felt the same way as most of them do. I kinda of feel quite short changed, coz each appt hv to wait for some time coz its always crowded then when i finally get to meet him, he only say a few things. Partly also he sees 2 patients at a go,so kinda of rush for him too...and i realised his package is so much ex than others. When i ask abt my baby's weight he just gave me an estimation whereas my friend's all hv exact weight n things like that. So far, I've only got 2 pictures of my baby.

He mentioned that i deliever in GlenE coz its fully facilitated unlike Thomson, hence the higher cost. and he is only walking dist away,so if there's any problem, it cuts down on my waiting time. (which is true also) that's y i didnt insist on Thomson.......

hi joleena,
yah that thread is really quite dead nowadays.

Hmmmm... runny nose is a tricky one, I haven't found the right product for this either.

You see the cause of phelgm is actually heatiness, so giving some cooling things like barley or glucose water can help,
But runny nose is usually from cold so its different and you dun want to try to 'heat' up a child's body cos may lead to fever.
I think for cold you got to just bear with it and give the PD's medication until your child recovers.

But I do know of a health product that can help to prevent runny noses.
You see, my elder son used to suffer from runny nose regularly too, but that's until we start giving him "Baby Life" from GNC.
Now even if he gets it, he will recover faster than before (of course still got to give PD's medication lah).

"Baby Life" is actually live bacteria that helps build young children's immunity, this is a very safe product good for all children from infant.

But for kids who have food allergies, you will need to check with the people at GNC whether your kid can take it or not cause this product is derived from milk.

According to the GNC branch at CompassPoint this is a very hot product 'cos many mummies with young kids ask for it.

Go check it out, I have seen good results on my boy, that's why I am recommending it.

welcome lauran....

ilim,
i pm u my email add liao. thanks har.

paranoidmummy,
each time I go checkup, doc sure give me a pic of the ultrasound. You can ASK for it if the doc nvr 'zi dong' give u lor.
As for wgt, it's usually estimates, I believe your fren's gynae all use a chart to estimate oni base on the gestation wk and length of bb. Dun think is possible to give exact wgt 'cos bb still in womb mah.... Maybe the way the other gynae presnts it are more confident and so yr fren thought is the exact wgt?

Dun worry too much ok?

hi paranoidmummy,
have you already committed to Gleneagles?

If he says Thomson is not so well equiped, there are always other choices like Mt Alvenia or Raffles hosp which are full-fledged hospitals unlike Thomson.

And I dun agree with his reason on him being "only walking dist away", 'cos your gynae will not be able to come immediately to you once you are admitted, they will still have to settle their other matters before coming and SGP being so small, travel is really not that far away.

My experience: my gynae is based in SK (Compasspoint), part of the Raffles gp, he left it to me to decide which hospital to deliver but suggested Mt A, TMC and Raffles hosp cos "they are cheaper".
I eventually chose Raffles 'cos its very near to my mum's place. You see my gynae had to travel all the way from SK to attend to me when I deliver, so I really dun agree that distance should be the reason for a recommendation.

Anyway, you are still at least 7 weeks away from your EDD, so you still have time to decide on your hospital.

cheers!

hi lauran
thanks for the suggestions.
i will go down GNC to take a look. I bought Delrosa Syrup for my boy and he dislikes it so am quite skeptical to try out new products.
Cos end up i will be the one taking it hehe...

His running nose medication is finishing and still have not recovered.
My parents and in laws don really like to give him too much western medicine cos in the long run, it will not be good for him.

hi paranoidmummy
i do agree with lauran. you still have time to decide on the hospital.

Sigh....

but thanks anyway, will go down and check on Baby Life

ilim
yah lor...too active at times, hahaha. Same like yours, my dog also very kan cheong everytime my baby make a sound. hehehe

same as lauran, i started giving my ger ba bao san when she's less than a month old...but of cos, lesser amount lah...bought from Eu Yen Sheng too, very safe...dun worry!

paranoidmummy,

the most important thing is how comfortable are you with the hospital? I think if you really insist that u prefer to deliver in TMC, there nothing your gynae can do lor...the choice is yours, not his.
happy.gif

to add on

I'm really surprise that you say he's seeing two patients at the same time...unbelievable! How can he do this? not very 'pro' of him leh....
kao_angry.gif

Hello all Sengkang/Punggol mummies,

I am also a mummy staying in Sengkang area...
would like to join this thread also...

my baby boy is 11+ months now.... going to celebrate his first birthday soon....

would like to check with all on how do your celebrate your baby's 1st birthday????

not sure where to hold the celebration also...

any good ideas or experiences to share with me...
thanks.

linda,
My 1st one oso like that. She is bery 'hot' one so even though make appt liao oso got to wait long long to see her. Sometimes oso seeing 2 patience at separate rooms.
Then c her alrdy come out less than 15mins. Ask her question oso hurry hurry answer. If din ask for the pic, oso nvr give. Like paranoidmummy, I din survey b/f I sign up lor.

So 2nd one I change to a new Gynae, Dr. Henry Cheng. He is soooo bery nice....

RE : Choice of hospital
From what I know it's not the Docs can practice at all hospitals leh.... Like for mine, can only go Mt A and Gleneagles. Fortunately I wanted to go Mt A so not an issue.

violet
Yah lor, better do all the necessary survey b/f sign up for any packages....i do understand that all all gynaes are allow to practice at all hospitals lah....so is our job to check them 1st. If not regret also no use liao...
happy.gif

Hi kiami..welcome! My baby's birthday this coming sat....how abt yrs?

Hi Linda,

his birthday is on 11th June, a few more weeks...

so you going to celebrate your baby's birthday???

I just email to Jen my baby's details...

paranoidmummy
Like wht linda had said the most important thing is tht u must feel comfortable with the desicion made lor... If u prefer TMC then make it clear to ur gynae u wan to delivered in TMC....

linda
Went to compass pt jus now Eu Yan Sang under renovation.... hai... will go tampiness 2mr n try so ur dog oso the kancheong type ah... hahaha... guess they noe lor tht they have to protect the little 1... me during preggie always tell my dog have to protect n look after my boy when he's born...

ilim,

I need help.... regarding transporting BM back on plane. I have a few colleagues that will help me bring back in batches. But I need to find out fm you in details. Is it convenient for me to call you? I'll PM u my no, so maybe you can call me instead? I'm flying off on 24th.

caymom, so u've been bz!! throwing parties is not easy, have to oversee many things... glad it went well!!

hi lauran n kiami! welcome!!

violet, hope ur BM transport issue is settled... btw, ur frozen BM got fishy smell?? mine quite strong, nearly fainted. dunno how my boy can drink?!?!

mikel, gd luck for fri's interview (in case i dun log in tmrw...)!!!!

linda
Wah ... jack russell ... sometimes they like siao one, can't stop moving. I'm very scared of active dogs, esp terriers. I prefer guai guai dogs. My shih tzu x also very kan cheong about my boy. She will bark once to inform me that my boy has awoken from his nap. My boy also likes to observe his 'jie jies' and talks to them sometimes.

ilim
My boy starts on ba bao san when he's 1 mth+ and only took it for a week and his condition improves tremendously. Think it's $15 for 6 small bottles. Just take a pinch of it and rub it on your bb's gums and it will dissolve by saliva. I still have 4 bottles left.

I thought that 'baby life' is for older babies like an year old?

Huh ... must 'shop' around for gyneas? I just go to the nearest one leh, I didn't even bother to look for others ... think I too bor chap, but luckily, my gynea did a good job, in my opinion.

paranoidmummy,
i feel gynae is impt leh. cos u are kinda entrusting ur bb to him. so must feel comfy w him, else already so kan cheong n tired n stressed during delivery... got time, still can change!

beluga,
I found a courier co. that is able to tranport BM back but the charges are very high.... dun think my co. will cover the cost lor... so heart pain to throw away leh.

Yes, EBM has fishy smell, can be quite strong. I try to give him 'fresh milk' whenever possible.
And I find him more fussy than my gal. My gal takes FEBM w/o any problem so I hope my boy has little or no problem adapting to the FEBM when I'm away.
Trying out tomorrow on him.

So sad to leave them..... gonna miss them soooooo very much!

I dont know abt GlenE, but the reason why i like Thomson is that they are very pro breastfeeding and also i heard positive comments on Thomson. As for GlenE, other than being more costly than the rest of the hospital and maybe a "hotel-like" suite, I do not know abt breastfeeding and this like that.

The last time I ask for the ultrasound scan pic really cannot see anything, coz my baby's head is down. So didnt print.

Patients will be in separate rooms, so he runs inbetween the rooms loh. When he is done with patient A, he will go over to patient B and ask patient C into the vacant room - That's how he operate.

I've already paid 2 instalments for the package lioa, anoother 1 instalment when bb is due. So if i change now its kinda of wasting money tooo.....

BTW, those stuff u talk abt preventing flu and phlegm Baby Life, Ba Bao San and Delrosa, at what age can we start introducing to Baby? I wish to build my bb's immune system when he's young.

mikel, u are so lucky.

That time i was so gan cheong. I just ask a friend and then just go and see liao. In fact he was my 2nd gynae. My 1st was quite bad too, he sort of scolded my hubby as if he was an idoit asking stupid question so after my first visit i change to this current one.

Wow so many posting!

Hi mummies,
Have been pretty busy these days and not much time to surf internet. Hope everybody is doing well. Make friends with so many new mummies from this forum. Hope to be able to join you all for gatherings soon....

Hi Kiami
We are celebrating in a chalet, invited some relatives n frens...nothing special lah, birthday cake n buffet dinner lor

hi ilim , mikel
oh, they r under renovations? i didnt know abt that...
Yah, my dog beri beri kan cheong type...but sometimes really quite funny looking at her reaction lor, like she knows how to protect my baby, more anxious than me...hahaha

violet,
ya bery sad to leave them... and the place u gg sounds so ulu... can chop chop finish ur work then fly back earlier?? heh

paranoidmummy,
ya, TMC is v pro breastfeeding. i delivered at Mt E but i went there for my antenatal classes. i even went back for BFg consultation after delivery.

paranoidmummy
If you are only worry abt the breastfeeding in GlenE, i will say...not to worry! I have a few frens who deliver there also have good feedbacks abt the hospital lor, as long as you tell them u wana breastfeed, they will bring your baby to you even in the middle of the night for you to feed. I think they also encourage breastfeeding and the nurses are very helpful too...
happy.gif

hi Mikel,
Baby Life is good for all ages from infant onwards, no need 1 year old.
But to be careful better to give after 3 months, I guess- young babies may have some allergies to it, 'cos it's derived from cow's milk.

beluga,

When I come back really depends how fast the ppl there transfer the info to us.
You know har French ppl work bery slow one, then cannot expedite them one leh.

They eat 1 dinner can take 3 hours ok.....

The last time I extended my trip to Paris but this time dun think I want to extend 'cos want to rush back. Unless got to stay there over wkend then can take a train there.

Oh violet, no wonder u need to transport yr BM back. I have no experience so cant help u on that. How abt couriering back to SG?? Yah, i also heard that French are slow wokers and have no sense of urgency.

Beluga, u mean u can go breastfeeding consultation arh? I scare I'll have difficulties in BF-ing and couldnt find help there.....

paranoidmummy,
I found a courier company that does transport FEBM but it VERY VERY ex.
So fortunately will hv ppl coming back in batches so can help bring back for me.

You can check with your hospital on the lactating consultancy services. If they assist during your stay I think shd be free. If they do house call, I think they charge you. Ask them how much when you are there or check out their websites, maybe they got post there?

Back