Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hi violet,
u can lend it to me anything after next week! thanks in advance...
happy.gif

hi ilim..... welcome welcome.
ya... since all stay this area mah...

me oso joined another thread in the mkt place - SAHM, but more active in the SK/Punggol one.

hi tattybear,

i let my boy try healthy times barley cereal this weekend. he takes too.

your bb likes the frisocrem?

Hi,

Anybody here have Baby Signing Times DVD or books on baby signing? Can lend to me? Or anybody intend to sell them away? Please contact me. Thanks!

Happy Mother's day to all!

Baby Signs:
Here's another website -
http://www.aslpro.com/cgi-bin/aslpro/aslpro
* Need to click on "ASL for babies" at the top and then click on the words to see the video clip.

I taught my gal quite a number of signs when she was around 3yo and she learns them fast and is able to use them well. But as she is able to communicate well in spoken languages, I did not teach her everything. Can't wait to try on my little boy...

hi apricot, anissa n ilim!!! welcome welcome!!

me bought heinz but dun dare to use.... keke. about the ban, dun think it's cos they encourage introducing cereals after 6mths right???

mikel, good luck for fri!!!

hi, apricot, anissa ,ilim,mikel,tattybear and all
<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Welcome, and Happy Mothers' Day</font></font>

MTDT,
Actually your nick does look familiar to me but I just can't seem to recall where we chatted. Thnks for the reminder
happy.gif

Beluga,
Thnks for the welcome. Though I am a little worried but I am still feeding Heinz to my boy cos when I went Kiddy Palace, they are still selling it so I suppose it's ok.

Violet
Wow u wake up so early 2day ah, me still zzz at this time leh.... me usually will only wake up when my son wakes up for his morning feed tht is 8plus or 9 plus.

Gals
When can i start giving my boy apple juice his coming to 3mths on the 21st....

Hi ladies
I am back. Guess what?! I really have blues again. I was tearing every now and then on Thursday night when CL left till Friday afternoon when my mom left after she came over to take care my bb over Thursday night.

After discussion with hb and help from both parents, I'll b putting up at my pil's place in daytime till my hb is back from work to pick both XT and I home.

My bb now weighs 4.7kg n measuring at 58cm and PD that time said she's rather huge for a month old bb.

My bb now taking 100~110ml but she still demands her feed every 3 hours; only at times 4h.

My mom commented that of all bbs she saw or took care, never see a bb drink milk for more than 45 minutes! BB eats at every 3h and 1h is taken up for feeding her and left with only 2h or less to sleep. =(

She has been behaving strangely for her milk too. Sometimes during her feed. she struggled so much that it's impossible to give her milk at all till we have to burp her and calm her down. My mom said she saw a white like thing in the teeth gum (something like ulcer). Could tix b the cause of her feed?

To add on, my bb has not been pooing often. She missed at least a day of poo and for today and yesterday, she not poo.

Then since yesterday night, she seemed having prob with unable to fart. Kept struggling @ her feed. How???

Dunno if I should bring bb to see GP 2morrow??? Me really going crazy.

koalarie, juz sent u a short pm(cos dun wanna flood the thread). btw, e white like thing on her gum, it Could be some 'clot' which will usually go away by itself - My girl had it when she was younger n I had tot that she's sprouting her first teeth, so embarassed...

i meant 'tooth', not teeth ahhaha... koalarie, think u're not online liao hor, i'm gg to log off liao... hope u feel better soon.
if u wanna talk, juz email me at [email protected] or if u use Yahoo Messanger, let me know, we can talk there too.

Hi mum05

Thx. Ve pm u back.

Would communicate with u online if I can over my mil's place.

Thx once again.

Sadly I see her like that I felt so heart pain. How I wish I've known all techniques on taking care of bb.

ilim,
i hv no choice..... need do express once around 6+ in the morning everyday 'cos my last pump was 11pm the previos nite..... bery tiring

Koalarie,

re;ax, relax, relax..... taking care of bbies needs a lot of trial &amp; error 'cos every b is different. Here's wat i can share.

'ulcer':
My gal also had the white 'ulcer' thing inside her mouth when she was a bb last time. Cant't remember the actual term for it but it will cause pain n affect feeding. Maybe that's why she is taking so long to feed. I took her to the PD &amp; it took a few days to clear.

feeding:
Another reason could be the hole on the teat is too small? Maybe trying changing to a bigger hole teat?

poo:
if it is usual that she poo once every couple of days then that is her 'pattern' lor. I hv fren's bb(on FM) poo every 3-4 days. But call the PD if u dun feel save.

cranky:
Try putting 'ru yi you' on her tummy? Will help her pass gas.

blues:
i oso kena the blues last time n cry over every little thing. First time mummy &amp; dunno anything &amp; dunno how to handle bb.... really stressed. Need a lot of support &amp; help around the house to overcome it. Now more experienced for 2nd bb so still doing ok.
Let your steam out in the forum.... we're all listening.

Hi morning to all...

welcome ilim...
happy.gif

koalarie,
Ya..dun worry, its quite normal for babies who does not poo everyday. My baby had this problem too when she was abt 2mths old, and i brought her to the PD. The PD told me that is very normal also, cos every baby has their own 'pattern' just like wat violet had said...and my mother let her drink plain water which she say will help the baby pass motion easiler also, but i duno how true is it lah...hahaha
Yes, 'ru yi you' definately helps the baby to pass gas easiler...

since u've got your pil to help u in the daytime now, do not stress yourself too much, just let them help you with the feeding sometimes when u r feeling very tired or loss....u need time to rest too....
happy.gif

violet
ya i understand of tiring it is to wake up so early to pump though i only BF n pump for the 1st mth, i went through tht too n ur case worse wk day still need to go to work.....

linda
thx for the advise n hor do we have to dilute the apple juice???

koalarie
Me went through the blues like u for the 1st-2mths cos i'm taking care of bb alone n worst is hb not in sin most of the time.... dun worry n stress too much tok to someone n u'll feel better

my boy oso dun poo everyday he only poo once every 3-4 days, ask PD b4 she says it's ok as long as stool r soft n watery....if u worried abt her struggling during feeds n her ulcer bring her go c PD.

As for zzz me read a book tht bb usually will have a wakeful period of 1-2hr after feed n zzz till the nx feed or at least 2hrs of zzz. BUt if dun have 2hrs of zzz dun worry too much, my gf bb dun even have daytime naps... me used to worried n kancheong abt alot of things cos being 1st time mom but now i try to relax abit lor...

Almost lost this thread... pls dun scold me... anyone I missed out? Those in red got no email address so I STILL haven't send out the list... hiaz...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">anissa</font></TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>8m 23d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">apricot </font></TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 00m 26d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>5m 09d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>WFHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 12d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>11m 24d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>2m 24d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>6m 11d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jan06Mum</font></TD><TD>Glenna</TD><TD>05/01/06</TD><TD>4m 10d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 04d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>1m 04d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>11m 25d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>8m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>4m 01d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>7m 19d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>~ 07/07/2006 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>Girl-private</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">phoebesmum</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>4m 14d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Dr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 16/07/2006 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 06m 19d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>10m 07d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">serene (soffie)</font></TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>4m 08d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>7m 25d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">stephenniris</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>5m 14d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 23d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 23d</TD><TD>Compassvale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>4m 24d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">tattybear</font></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>6m 29d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>3y 09m 21d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>3m 06d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 21d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

<font color="ff0000">Happy Belated Mothers' Day to ALL!!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">I'll be sending out the list sometime in Jun-06... if you have changed your email, please let me know...
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Jen

I am keen to join this thread. Here's my details hope u can add me in the list. Thanks.

- Mummy Nick - cpj
- Kid's Name - Joshua &amp; Jerome Tan
- Kid's Gender _male
- Kid's DOB - 01 Mar 04 &amp; 06 Mar 06
- Blk No &amp; Street Name - Compassvale Street
- Job - FTWM
- Email address - [email protected]

caymom
rmm me anot??? u came to collect the flashcards from me from the bulk purchase.... nice to c u here....

linda
thx for the info....
happy.gif

violet
did i ask u when u wan to collect the B&amp;B soap???? U wan me to pass to u at our Feb mom gathering or b4 tht????

ilim,
think I will collect b/f that... the gathering seems pretty far away leh.
Best is before 29-May 'cos going away for awhile.
Thanks a lot!

<font color="ff6000">ilim,</font>
Oh, I remember you! You have a very special gate, with cute and active dogs and a very unique unit no.
wink.gif
How is your bb?

hi morning all mommies
how is the holiday and weekend?

hi linda
how is your gal birthday party? bet your gal enjoys herself

joleena,
sure..thanks!

linsaw,
i just invite my frens n relatives to the birthday party...they will be bringing their kids as well. Very normal lah, just order a cake n food, do some decor in the chalet, a pack of fun party-set for every children. Had also invited a party-organiser man to do some balloon-twisting for the children too....
kao_biggrin.gif

welcome wendy! ur children have bdays close tog, can celebrate tog!

caymom, where have u been??? ;o)

koalarie, cheer up! u r concerned for ur gerger and want her to be happy tt's why you r so upset.
you are already doing a great job!!
hang in there...

Hi Begula

Ya, can save $ celebrating tog. I would prefer to spread out though so that can have more celebrations.

hope my 3rd bb, if i am having, haha, will be not in march again....:p

caymom
yaya.... we purposely chose this unit cos me teochew... 4 4's for us means double happiness mah.... my bb doing fine but he recently got alot of phlegm so bought him to yu guo for treatment.....

Mikel
me oso got 2 dogs... both r maltese x cavalier. Early training for my boy so he wun b scared of dogs nx time {kao_laugh}

caymom
yaya.... we purposely chose this unit cos me teochew... 4 4's for us means double happiness mah.... my bb doing fine but he recently got alot of phlegm so bought him to yu guo for treatment.....

Mikel
me oso got 2 dogs... both r maltese x cavalier. Early training for my boy so he wun b scared of dogs nx time
kao_laugh.gif

ilim
Phlegm problem? My boy also like that, he seems to be a phlegm factory, keeps on throwing up phlegm. After giving him ba bao san, he's better. Now, he has no phlegm liao
happy.gif

Mine is a CHH and a Shih Tzu x with something. Yah, same. Also, research mentioned that if children grows up with pet at home, they tend to have less allergies and have more compassion, etc ...

kaolarie
Jia You! Jia You! You are really doing a great job now. I've been throught he same thing as you so I fully understand it. It's just the inital phase. Once your girl is 3 months old, it will be easier.

Back