Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi Kris,

I m ONZ !! keke..
happy.gif

Re: Mooncale festival
any mummies interested to bring kids to Sculpture park on sunday evening? i heard normalli they have lots of ppl hangin lanterns in the park n its veri nice.

Date: 14 September 2008
Time: 8pm
Venue: Sculpture park

1. Kris + Kelly
2. Happymum2b + Ervin

I'm keen too! I've planned to go there. I always missed out the past gatherings as they r on weekdays, can't make it back fr work, oni joined in 1 durian party b4.

Re: Mooncale festival
any mummies interested to bring kids to Sculpture park on sunday evening? i heard normalli they have lots of ppl hangin lanterns in the park n its veri nice.

Date: 14 September 2008
Time: 8pm
Venue: Sculpture park

1. Kris + Kelly
2. Happymum2b + Ervin
3. Bunnybluey (Jen) + Jake + Hubby

How do I recognise those going? Are we mtg somewhere?

Hi everyone!

Im a new SAHM and im at Anchorvale Link with an 8.5 month boy. I've been reading the posts by some of you and they are really helpful and has augmented my dec to be a full time mom. Thank you for sharing your SAHM experiences.

For those FTWM, which i used to be, I also salute you for striking such a good balance
happy.gif

Dear All,

I am FTWN and I desperately need advice on a good childcare centre in sengkang preferably from 7.00am to 9.00pm due to a sudden mishap in the family now my 22 mths daughter hv no one to look after her. She is so pampered by her grandma in the past,and it really pain me to send her to childcare but i guess this is the only alternative for me now... She is not potty trained and cant feed herself yet.

Really need some recommendation and sound advice now...

Appreciate all suggestion... thanks...

Hi Bei,

And i heard from my frd that learning vision is not bad, she is transferring her son to there to the TP branch. There is also one in Punggol, u can check it out. I am also looking for good child care centre, putting my son in it next year. Abit kiasu.

Thanks everyone...

Frankly I am quite worried sending my gal to CCC, she is only 22 mths and she hv been so pampered by her nanny and i am so worried wat would happen if i send her to CCC... Really upset to send her there and i feel tat i am not doing enoughfor her...
sad.gif

Been crying every night thinking of this.... Sighhh
sad.gif

bei bei...

qdees at pgl blk 17x operates from 7am-9pm
but personally i feel 9pm is really too late. cant u fetch her earlier??

bei bei, my son is 25mths n still not potty train becoz of his lazy mummy haha~ There is no need to feel guilty, because u are sending her to a place where she can interact with children of her same ages, learn new things, words etc
happy.gif

My son goes to Children Discovery at R. Crescent, so far I am very satisfied with the teachers, school environment, school fees, children etc. However this child cares closes at 7pm.

Hi thanks to all mummy,

Really appreciate all your advice, i hv decided to send my gal to Learning vision and I hope she can learn to be more independent from there...

Thanks again all...

lengleng,
i juz order the first teeth frm another spree frm punggol, if saw ur post earlier will order frm u
sad.gif

btw do u noe of any site to get milk bags? tot of getting some playtex or avent to keep, but dun seems to c any spree on dat anymore.

Mummies,

I am also trying to source out a place to bring my son for classes. Not necessary child care but a regular class everyday mon - fri whereby he can learn more things rather then stay at home and learn nothing.

Wanted Apple tree but their intake is only for 2-3 yrs old.
I looking out for places where by 18mths can enrol.

Any recommendations? Child care half day or just enrichment class also can. Learning vision is located at which part of PG? Is it gd?

Sry for my many questions.... Thanks in advance.

Hi

any playgroups for younger children? My son is 9 months old. Are there also informal ones?

Im thinking up things to do with my baby, besides the usual reading and playing with him.

kindermusic? anyone has comments?

Hi Mummies,

I am new in tis thread.I am a punggol mama, living at edgedale plains..Hav a almost 13 mths old gal....Hi to my regulars, Amy, Florence n Phoebe...Nice to c all of u here...Hahaha....

Wld like to join any gathering here if there is...

hi mydarlings,

both us sound like.. "argh, how come another boy again!" ... haha

i wanted to hav gal but boh bian la, won't try for 3rd one unless can gurantee it will be a gal...

wow, 佩服佩服!for me i already can't imagine how to manage 2 boys in near future, so not to say 3, i will definitely ki siao... !! are u SAHM?

my 1st one is 3.5YO now, super naughty & sometimes really can make me vommit blood, but of coz sometimes also make me laugh, that's why i always call him monster... haha

happymum2b, so did u go to e sculpture park on mooncake festival tha day? we din go cos we went out in e day, then when we reached hme, son napped til ard 8pm, then wake up to eat some food, by e time we settle him, 8+pm liao, so we oni went to e park just downstairs our flat.

lengleng, tink i not going to renew my GNC card, so nxt time, join ur spree, so convenient to collect fr u, just take a lift & reach ur plc liao. haha... ur son really very chubby! so fast 3mths old liao? so u going back to work soon or u going to be SAHM again?

angie tan, kindermusik is gd but e teacher tha my son had just stopped teaching to go shanghai w her hb, so i stopped cos dun like e new teacher's style of teaching. u can try out a trial lesson to c if u like. btw, u got to carry/swing ur bb quite a bit during e class.

rgding tumbletots at PP, dun really like it as e equipment there seems quite old, hrd tha tampines branch was better. aso, e teachers aso dun quite familiar w e songs.

mydarlings & jess, congrats to both of u! i oni hv 1 son, just turned 18mths old.

bunnybluey (jen_phua),
u r always welcome to join in.
happy.gif

But if you have enough to get free shipping,
I can place order & ship to your forwarder in US,
had been doing it for many mummies who do not need to share shipping.
happy.gif

Our son is 3mths & 2 weeks liao,
I had started work last wednesday,
brought him to work with Boss's permission.
happy.gif

Jess, i will also call my boy little monster at times...haha

Jen, thanks. your son and mine same age...mar 07?

Leng Leng, so good you can bring your son to work...how i wish i can do the same.

bunnybluey (jen_phua),
yes, i went there for awhile.. actually dun wan to go cos after the rain, the weather was so warm & humid..
but since it is a once a year festival, so finally still went there for a while..
it was quite crowded.. saw alot of pple playing with the candles/matches more than carrying the lanterns.. keke..

mydarlings & jess,
Congrats to u both.. wow, both ur edd so close..
happy.gif

leng leng,
yes, so envy u can bring your son to work..
so u hv to bring along all his barang barang to ur work place ? u must be super busy having to handle ur son + work at the same time..

bunnybluey (jen_phua), thanks for the tip! I will go chck it out still.

Lengleng, what do you do? it's great that the environment allows you to bring baby. I believe baby is a darling sleeper too hahha! I rem mine only too power naps of 30 mins only! sigh ... now still the same ...

Hi Mummies in punggol n sengkang,
Anybody had any idea is the talentplus playgroup at blk 126D edgedale plains gd or okie? Anybody's prince or princess at tis playroup? Thks for any advice.

Hi Tan Leng Leng,
Got to wait for heaven to drop mi BBs...Hahahaha....let nature take it course! Hahaha...So gd...can bring ur son to work...ENVY! ENVY! ENVY!

Hey all Punggol and Sengkang mommies I need some advise on Childcare centre...

My son is 3yrs old, currently study in Bridges Kindergarten, over all is a good school but we can't catch up with their fees increase and having #2 expenses also gone up a lot so plan to sent him to CC which have good subsidy from government any feedback on the following?

Qdee @ Punggol Field
Loving Kids @ Punggol Ave24
Qdee @ Punggol Ave24
MMI @ Sengkang

Back