PCOS patient and trying to conceive, pls share experience here.

ruggles, i can't remember her nic or name or thread BUT i have her hp number. hee heee...

anyone wants pls sms me at 97479289.
dun send PM - i check email like once in 2 weeks!
happy.gif

ruggles, my brain fried already.. 2 pregnancies leh.. 2 times of pregnesia (my friend's lingo for pregnancy amnesia)haha.. so cannot remember. Kaka..

hey ladies, can i check something? i went for u/s at 4 week 1 day and sac was 5mm. doc was amazed cos v big. then yesterday, i went and scanned (5week 1 day) sac only grew by 1mm to 6mm. now i'm v worried. any advise or comments?

tub, think you shouldn't worry if your gynae didn't tell you anything was wrong.. take it easy yah?
happy.gif
besides, foetuses usually grow in spurts.

hey, if anyone is still interested, the lady who sells the OPKs, her nick is ryes!! woohoo.. my pre-pregnancy memory is recovering!! heh... yeah, i think she's the same one as the one that cody has. cos i remember getting the number from her (or was it jam?? hmm... the amnesia is back..)

hey ladies, bb's ok. i went to see the gynae and saw it's heartbeat. so exciting! heehee

ruggles.. hee
happy.gif
wait till you have #2!

tub, so happy for you! see, nothing to worry about! just concentrate on eating and resting well.

hey catz, thanks so much and really appreciate the encouragement. i guess first bb so very kan cheong la.. hee

hi qing,
clomid is take after menses come one rite?
happy.gif

i took clomid the last time n i got my little Kieran!!
Jia you!

Tub,
rest well and enjoy your pregnancy yah...
happy.gif

tub, no problem.. i totally understand. every pregnancy sure kan cheong lah.. even my 2nd preg is also very kan cheong.

qingqing, go for the clomid! i got my kids through clomid!

hi ladies, i forget my clomid i left it on my table .... can i still take it in the evening when i am back home?

ok, if u take at night, then the next 4 days u must also take at night... we are not able to take at night for today and morn for tomorrow..

oh ok joline thanks
so i take in the evening after dinner today the next 4 days will be the same ok info Gotten thanks joline hugz

qingqing,

yeap, u can take at night. i took mine at night too! and dr told me to start on day 3. Good luck!

ruggles, thanks thanks. will rest as much as possible. taking things VERY easy nowadays. keekee...
happy.gif

hey catz,
you took clomid 2nd time rite? now i also thinking whether i shld go back to my gynae for clomid. but i still havent weaned kieran completely off BFing. i just started to trying giving him more fm and only bf him at night and in the morning. and my menses still hasn't returned leh.. so how? any advice?

hi ladies,

i need your advice. I suspect that i have PCOS but i went to the gynea last yr around july, she told me that theres no cyst or anything, its clear, pap smear is also fine, i was put on clomid for 3 monhts but unsucessful, eversince den my menses have been quite regular and i can see the EWCM but recently these few months i have blood clot and menses pain for first 2 days, i read from the internet that this are the sympthoms of PCOS. Im quite worried if theres cyst in the uterus that will effect tcc?

Im now under TCM to tiao my body for ttc, should i see another gynea for scanning?

Hi Tub,
Congrate, rest well okay and enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi Qingqing,
Good luck hope to hear good news from you soon.

Hi,
My little girl updated photo...she look like little boy now cos shave away her hair. get some of her hair to make the paintbrush for souvenir heee...

756874.jpg
756875.jpg

Siew Lei, she is so cute kekekekek she does look like a boy w/o hair .... heehee oh how much u make for the paint brush?? my brother wanted to that but my mum say baby hair very nice so dun allow to shave botak .....

Siew Lei:
your girl is so cute!!
Wanna ask you ... what is that metal clip you put on your baby's romper (near the neck)?
I've seen other kids with it too, but i have no idea what it is.

Ruggles:
Bfg can delay the return of menses.
Not sure what your gynae will advice.
But before you start clomid, you need to induce the menses to return first.

ruggles, yah you need your period to start on clomid leh. if you start dropping feeds/pumping sessions, your supply might drop faster than you think.. sorry gotta run.. timo is still sick but if you PM me.. i'll be able to elaborate
happy.gif

hey tweetie
congrats!!!!

Hey Siew Lei
my girl also looks like boy...here's her updated picture.She looks different from different angle. Motherhood is certainly not wat i have expected, tough.
759752.jpg
759753.jpg

Hi Cody, Ruggles,

I also dunno how I striked. I only remember my HB was v stressed with work during the Feb mth and his SA report tat mth was v v bad and I fell sick during the CNY period as well. So we didnt work hard actually!

I saw my gynae during CNY eve and he told me its impossible to conceive naturally with both factors. At tat time, I was on metformin only and he wanted to start me on my 3rd cycle of clomid and then proceed to SO-IUI. He even said gg for SO-IUI, chances is v poor but if we are desperate, juz do it to buy chance. Of coz, I was certainly v upset.

Anyway, at tat time, we booked a trip to states in March and so I tot, juz for a holiday to relax and tink abt solving the problem later. Being KS, I even brought my Clomid along to wait for AF to come but waited n waited, it didnt come and I fell sick n nausea midterm journey. I knew something was not right and tested HPK on the day I am back in Spore and got 2 lines.

All these while, I hv been seeing Siew Lei's TCM for a year plus and only started Metformin for 2 mths, so I am not sure which is the one that helped me, prob a combination of both?

So far, I only visited gynae once last week n confirmed tat there is a yolk sac ard 1.65cm at 6w4d but he didnt do a detailed scan as I hv to follow my sinseh's instructions not to scan until bb is 2mths.

Am due to see gynae nxt week for a detailed scan, but now, I m a bit worried coz my MS is v bad and it strikes me from mid pm onwards. On top of tat, hv been losing weight. I feel v unsettled n worried coz I dun know how the little bb is doing and hv no idea what's gg on except for the unwell feeling.

Is it normal?

hey tweetie
me too strike when I least expect it!
usually bad MS means bb is doing well, i loset 3-4kg during my 1st trim too!
enjoy the 9 months pregnancy now, life is going to be so different after that...u'll soon know :p

tweetie, heartiest congratulations!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
don't worry.. losing weight in the first tri is normal due to MS.. just try to eat whenever you can. i ate so many meiji crackers until now i don't dare to eat crackers anymore.. yes bad ms is a good sign.. means u hv enough hormones to sustain pregnancy which is always a concern for pcos.

thewife, wow, your little girl is so feminine.. congrats! yup, sleepless nights and endless poopy diapers.. :p but wait until her first smile
happy.gif

Hi Tweetie,
Congrats so happy for you. Take care okay.

Hi qingqing,
Thanks. We shave her hair cos her hair dropy quite alot so thinking of doing that to keep it for souvenir. The cheapest cost around $48, I make 2 paintbrush.

Hi Cody,
Thanks. The metal is actually the buddha pendant, we are buddhist as that day we went for 1 night hotel stay so I think just put it for her for safety heee...

Hi pinkpink,
Your girl very sweet looking leh
happy.gif

wow pinkpink ur sweetie is so cute!!!

tweetie congrats! take care!

btw ladies, can i check with you all what are the syptoms you have when u take clomid? My mensus is super heavy with lotsa blood clots
sad.gif
i am a bit worried

Hi there,

Thanks thanks for your well wishes!

So its normal to lose weight coz lose appetite at the same time. Nowadays, I crave to eat noodles only. But cant take grain food like rice or porridge, will throw up if I take tat.

Hope everything will turn out smoothly for me.

Anything else I need to watch out for during the 9mths?

Pink pink n siew lei, both princess looks really adorable. When will I be able to know if its a prince or princess?

Qingqing, it shouldnt be the case lei. When I was on Clomid, the flow is normal and regular. I only had v bad cramps during the 1st cycle of Clomid. I think you better see yr gynae, it could be some other problems.

thewife:
Oh what a pretty & smiley girl!!
You are so fortunate!
happy.gif

Re diapers, i'm loyal to Nepia eversince Catz introduced it to me. Night diapers were Pampers Premium.

But eversince my son outgrew Nepia's sizes, its been Mamy Poko all day long.

thewife, I'm on Nepia all the way.. hv called for about 3 deliveries since popping
happy.gif
MP is my next choice since I hear that Pampers Premium is no longer as good and the price has gone up. Wondering if the new Huggies ultra is any good.

hey tweetie,
just everything in moderation..
happy.gif
rest well and eat well k...

thewife,
i was on pampers, then drypers until cody and catz intro nepia. so now i'm nepia in the day and mamy poko for nights.

hi, which gynae would you recommend for ladies with PCOS? I was with TMC's Eunice Chua for a long time. She is a great doc but I dun think she is a fertility expert.

A galfren recommended Prof Chen. Went once and he IS very exp.

Checking for alternatives. Thanks!

Karie, heard Prof Chen er.. well, there's a couple of threads on him. Won't comment further. I'm with Dr Yvonne Chan, conceived twice on Clomid with her.. but she will refer to IVF expert if need be.

Tweetie, must post back and let us know how it is OK?
happy.gif
You hoping for girl or boy?

Hi Catz,

Sure I will. M gg to NUH for checkup this sat. Hopefully, all will be well. Boy or Gal is ok with me so long as its healthy. Tats most impt now.
happy.gif

Hi Karie,

Heard of him before too. Tink depends on how serious your infertility condition is. Y dun u go seek normal treatment first and if cant, then u try Prof Chen

Hi Karie,
Ya I heard of prof chen, know he is good but really ex. You might want to try Dr Charles MP Lim from Mount E. He is a nice doctor, i conceive from his IUI. I was on clomid and metformin but cannot conceive then I try IUI under him and conceive.

Hi Tweetie,
Must really take care okay.

I just went to Hougang on saturday, bought cakes for the sinseh and the shop owner. I suppose to buy cakes for them when my girl is full month but I too busy and that time did not have a car, find it too troublesome to bring my girl out.

The sinshe very happy to see my girl and we took some photo with her.

Hi Siew Lei,

Yes, I will take good care of myself. MS still v bad and everytime I take TCM, I will tend to throw up everything. Luckily, she change medicine, now a little better.

So it was you. I went there last sat but was prob a step slower than you. Aiyah, then wud b able to see u and yr little princess. She was v happy n told me got another success story and she hope I can give her a cake in nov too.
happy.gif
So funny!

Back