Mummies/SAHM staying at Jurong

hi mums...im also new to this thread. i live at st 64. have a 18mth girl , also lookin for a gd playgroup...spending so much time looking...yet finding nothing suitable
alexia - theres this dowell playgrp at 664d but its everyday for 2 hrs, i rang the person in charge today. the problem is they need u to commit till december. they will take a deposit for dec fees and if u dun turn up or withdraw before then, u don't get refund. can pm me if u want more info. are u a SAHM?

Hi,
I'm a mummy of 3 girls staying at St.65.
just shifted to this area since last Nov, and still exploring around here, esp looking for sch for my 34mth old..
any suggestions?

Hi mummies,

any mummy here know of Ichiban Montessori at Yunnan Cresent or Carpe Diem Playskool at Taman Jurong? Need some comments on the CC. My boy is 14 months now am looking for CC when he turns 18 mths. Many CC here are all full and on wiating list. haizz Any nice CC to recommend?? Thanks

Dear Fellow Mummies,

I'm starting a Play Learning Class in the West for 3-5yr olds. Near Jurong Point & Boon Lay MRT Stn. I'm staying at Blk 664A and will be conducting the sessions at my place.

These are not Play Dates. They are structured and interactive sessions consisting of:

• Participative Story Telling
• Lapbook Exercises
• Art & Craft
• Phonics
• Words Recognition
• General Knowledge
• Creative Thinking

The sessions are created to encourage participation, creative thinking through various activities, as well as to impart knowledge through interesting and interactive means.

Each course consists of 5x1hr sessions. At the end of the course, each student will have 1 lapbook that they can keep and refer to from time to time. All materials will be provided.

If you are keen, drop me an email with your contact number and I shall contact you accordingly.

Cheers

PL

hi, I am at 16weeks pregnant now, quit my job 2 weeks ago...staying at home now...quite bored..hope to get some part time job but no luck
sad.gif

I am in search for a Infant Care / experienced Nanny near Jurong West Street 93, anyone has any recommendation ??

pls PM me
happy.gif

many thanks in advance

Hi mummies,

anyone of you have any feedback on My First Skool at Jurong Point? How's the teacher? Cirriculum? kids there? Understand that recently they have been close for 10 days due to HFBD. Will you put your kids with them since they have such record?

need some feedback urgently. Thanks very much!! muacks!!
happy.gif

Hi JW mummies,

I am staying at St65. Have anyone of u heard of SMART LEARNING MONTESSORIES CENTER at Blk 674 RC? Enrichment class n teachers standard good ?

hi seashell,
my son love going to yamaha for his lesson, he is in his 2nd year of yamaha junior course.... but it depend, there is once there is a replacement teacher... i found it not too good... so depend on your luck but i like their course as it is not so boring as just playing keyboard... there are singing and dancing..

Good afternoon Jurong mummies, I need to find a hair permer in jurong west st 65. anyone of u got contacts - do my grandma's hair

Hi Jurong Mummies

Any mummies keen to let your child learn swimming? My uncle is a swimming coach & keen to take up a few more classes.
It can be private 1-1 or a class of 4-6 students.
Venue can be at your condo pool or private pool.
Timing can be weekdays or weekends.

Do email me [email protected] for more details if you are keen. Thanks.

Hi Jurong mummies,

Wanted to share with you a website which sells boardgames suitable for both kids and adults, with FREE DELIVERY in the Jurong area. Check it out! www.myfirstgames.sg

Boardgames are good for family bonding (and with friends too!) and best part is it gets the kids off the tv, computer and handheld games. My son's always more than happy to switch off the tv when he wants to play a game.

<font color="aa00aa">I saw the demo for some of the games (one of them is Froggy Boogie) at a CNY celebration few months ago. The game quality is very good and the games are fun, but it's quite $$$.</font>

Yeah most of the games are imported from USA or Europe, and the pieces are very solid, so that's why it's not cheap. But for kids games, they play and play so many times, that it's quite worth the money. The kids games in my house get played many more times than the strategy boardgames that my hubby and I play, that if you divide the cost of the game by the number of times played - the kids games I have are very much more 'worth it'!

On the other hand they make great gifts, very presentable as gifts. Unique too.

Or can pakat with friends and relatives, buy different games, then can swop and share. hahaha that's what we do for the adult strategy games.

hi, anyone of of your kids is in jurong calvery kindergarten? Can I have some comments or feedbacks on this school?

hi

can mummies share about gd student care near pioneer mrt? My son enrolling P1 next year, need to find one before and after school care for him. Thanks.

Back