Mummies/SAHM staying at Jurong

hello!! yes, let's meet for lunch one day. for for tea time la. else so boring at home. bt i think my girl's the youngest among all. probably end up screaming and crying the most. *faintz* i'm heading to taka bb fair this fri. anyone else gg?

Wow..fully trained at 20months? Cool.
Actually even now my gal will still bluff me say poo poo.
Make me take diaper off ,sit on toilet bowl then immediately she tell me...ok! I am like what ok ??!! ..u bluff mummy? argh. Lol haha

jamie..u staying at centris now already?
Noisy anot har? You bought it at how much per psf?

garfield so far the condition is all ok, sometimes a bit worn out but if there are any missing items, it's noted on their inventory list. You are supposed to inspect the item before accepting it.

baby chelsi: er.. no.. i staying at blk 630, at st 65. anyone near me? oh btw, were u also in ljwm thread?

deluxe: u can only rent for a mth is it? i guess it's worthwhile to rent since u've been doing it for some time rite? and u get to play with a variety of toys rather than stick w one...

btw, which pd do u guys go to? i brgt hailey for her 6in1 at je st 24 the esther yeo clinic bt thinking might wanna get a nearer pd in case of emer.. is the my family clinic at pioneer mall a pd or gp? seems like alot of bbs and kids go thr..

Ops... yaya.
You're jamie not jenie
happy.gif
keke..my mistake.
Yup me there too.

hi jamie,
i bot my gal to polyclinic for the jab... think it is cheaper... and can book appt so not much of waiting time....

poshies: hw much did u pay per jab? i paid abt $110 per jab. =)

garfield: dat's really near me! ur sahm too? maybe can go find u hahaha. i knw 1 may mummy also stay at 627! bt dunno wat flr.. =p

anyone went to taka bb fair? i went ytd.. same as previous one lol. bt the medela booth can trade in ur old bottles for new ones at $6.90! and i think nt neccessary to be medela to medela can be other brand botts to medela. =) pigeon wipes travel size is only 1.50!! hahaha i getting excited again. lol!

jamie it depends on who u rent from, can be 1 wk, 2 wks or 1 month. If ur kid like the toy, you can extend the rental period as long as no one else has reserved the toy.

My family clinic is a GP, but i heard one of the drs there is gd w kids, so lots of kids go there. Can use CDA account to pay also. Currently i go to dr lau of singapore paeds clinic at jw st 62 (i think). He's ok but some things i dun agree with him. For jabs, i go to the GP near my place cuz of convenience and price is cheaper than PD. Go PD only if bb is sick or something.

morning...

oh regarding jab.. i think i sign u pwith poly clinic... for all the jab only at $350++ think they should be the cheapest... plus there is not much of the waiting time... plus can take appointment upfront...they nurse are experience so far my gal don felt uncomfortable....

Jamie,
Nope me working leh but last time SAHM for 18mths till she reach the min age 18mths then I put her in childcare and then return to workforce.

Doctor,
Normally if my gal sick*touchwood* I will bring her go polyclinic as it much more cheaper and since the waiting time for GP at pioneer mall is the same might as well take a cab go polyclinic and visit the doc unless it a weekend or at nite then will bring her go Pioneer Mall GP.

As for Jab my gal done all her jab at the polyclinic except the pneumoccaljab we done it at a GP as polyclinic don't have it.

hi mummies...

anyone around....!!!!!

btw some of the mummies from the other jurong west thread is meeting on next sat... any mummies interested to join or got venue to open??

izt..... haha blur blur me...

morning mummies....

garfield want to join us... this sun - 9-12noon... meeting at Venus' house.... next to bb chelsi's house... haha

i though u know bb chelsi....

anyway it is a small group....

come come lah..

it is bb chelsi, me, venus (the owner of the house), min and rantin(don remember how to spell her nick already).....

ok, i pop by to say hello!

garfield: 18 mths is a long time... everyday bb jus kps us busy.. bt her milestones are the things that kps me gg for her.. =) nw she can flip, it's so much harder to change her diaper. lol. =)

Jamie,
Ya it a long time but then I just can't come to term wif the fact other ppl look after her and somemore i breastfed her for a yr so tat why look after myself lor.

hey this thread disappeared for a few wks!!!

garfield: today i can finally understand hw u can tahan 18mths of sahm life. becuz i feel like doing it too. 18mths so she can skip infant care and go str to child care.. bt i doubt my mom is supportive.. she seems to think work more impt.. work n money more impt..

Hi mummies...

the thread really v v quiet manz.....me disappeared coz had been v busy....i delivered on 11sept, my 3rd boy....hehehee....just finished confinement not long ago..

hhmm...a bit hard to manage the boys manz...but luckily during weekday the 2 elder ones r off to CC so daytime is still quite free for me...but nite time n weekends r sooooo chaotic n busy lor..

how's the meet up? i've nvr met anyone of u manz...now those mummies left in this thread r the long lasting ones...

hi dolphine baby, this thread moves very very slowly bt few of us still pop by once in awhile.. i stay at st 65 the boon lay sec side.. my girl is 5+ mths nw.. planning to start her on solids soon.. we can exchange tips!! hahaha!!

preciouskk, congrats congrats!! yes, we shld find a day to meet up since some here is sahm! =)

luckily my maternity is end of year...hee...coz there's lots of sales gg on and also it's the festive season...hence festive mood is so strong that won't have mood to work manz....nw waiting for all the sale to start then will go shopping, shopping, shopping.....haha

oh gosh........1 whole mth n NO postings at all??

Anyway thk there's some silent reader here so I'm gonna let go of my anger here...Please do not go to NORA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY!!!

I got my maid from there and the maid has worked for my aunty few years back...but due to some reasons I am gg to fire her within 1 week and i told the agency. So last fri I brought the maid to the agency for interview and the agency already told me to LIE. Should i see the interviewer, tell them coz my current maid initially say wan to go home but decided to stay agn...after that agent told me she will let me know by coming Tues the outcome whether the interviewer is confirming on this maid.

Then last sat, agent pick up my maid to MOM to do thumbprint for work permit till abt 4pm the maid wasn't back so i called the agent. She said the system at work pass centre is DOWN so mon have to bring the maid there agn..after tt she said aiya not to get any more nonsense from the maid, y not i just sent her back to agent on mon after she do the thumb print then instead of the max 21 days of lodging fees i need to pay, she will just charge me $100 for a max of 10 days..so i agreed..but the next day, my filipina maid told me the maid told her happily tat she's been confirmed by the interviewer and the agent told her NOT to tell me...n that she can go off on Mon liaoz..I was v pissed off...

So today, i called the work pass centre to check whether the system was really down on sat n they do me the system was working PERFECTLY. so this means the agent was LYING to me all the while. they just want to earn another $100 from me!! I am now waiting to confront them....wat r they taking us manz...as fools...i m soooo angry now...there should b some laws to protect employers manz...imagine should we send the maid back to the agency, they are allowed up to 21 days to look for new boss n we gotta pay $10 for the food n lodging during this period, but we won't b at the agency to spot check if the maid has been taken so even if they have been taken n agent lie to us, we also won't know!!!

so please dun go to NORA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY

just talked to the agency....they denied everything..saying by doing all these things they dun gain at all...bullshit manz...regarding the system down at mom she said it was the driver who told her that n she dunno...how can it b rite...how can she listen only to the driver n dunno whether true or not...anyway since she strongly deny it I will just play the wait n see games lor....worst case then i will report to CASE liaoz..i told the agent to talk to the maid n see who is lying manz...

sooooooooo pissed off...

hi preciouskk....
how r u .... wow the stupid agent is really bad hor.... don get too angry over it.....

think of the brighter side.... xmas coming...

Hi all mummies

This thread seem to be slow.... I am a mummy of 2.5yr+ old boy, staying around jurong west st 64. Hope we can share info and ideas since we are all in jurong west.

Hi Mummies, I am new like to ask if anyone of u know of any good playgroup for kids 18mths to go daily for 2hrs at JW St 60+?

Back