Life after divorce - what is it like?

Go and find some China rich man...Sure can grant her wishes.

Why must condo and not HDB?
bcos hdb her age not eligible to buy.. for hdb is either married den can buy or buy under single scheme at age 35.. if she buy condo at open market den it doesnt matter the age

The lady must be screaming for a condo
She is a local - why so desperate to get a place
she can dun need condo.... rent unit also can.. as long as have own place to stay with my husb for the 3days (my husb said to share 3days with this woman 50/50).. bcos cannot always be sleeping inside the car ma..

Looks like it's more than it meets the eye.
already told my husb liao.. their request will be more n more.. but he keep saying no more only like this n this... rubbish.. till now still asking more.. now somemore asking me to do ridiculous thing.. asking me to accept her into my house and support the house together..

just went to see 2 lawyers... result come out same.. ask me to make final decision.. and come to agreement with my husb.. as for hdb house.. cannot retain the full amount of cpf.. but can agree with him how much i want to return him.. n maintenance for the kids.. lawyer also say can't accept from their point of view.. if accept den will take a mental toll on me in the long run.. kids need a mental healthy mummy so they will feel happy..

Yes,more plots...If not how come so many patterns shown by them?
bcos he say he dun wan divr me and dun wan to leave her.. dat y ask me to accept her in to build the family together.. though ridiculous but he say it's a new thing.. we try to make it work.. *faint*

my husb sms to me just now saying he know he is ridiculous and ask me if i want to be ridiculous with him n make this fairy tale work... i really gonna faint.. what kind of brain does he have?? think he should live in the past world..

Is she pregnant?
no.. she told my husb she dont want kids.. my husb say she scare pain.. she said she dont wan kids.. but got 1 point she told my husb she want to have something that belong to her n my husb so she say dont mind having 1kid with him.. *faint*.. my husb say dont want to her.. he say die die will not let her preg..

no.. she told my husb she dont want kids.. my husb say she scare pain.. she said she dont wan kids.. but got 1 point she told my husb she want to have something that belong to her n my husb so she say dont mind having 1kid with him.. *faint*.. my husb say dont want to her.. he say die die will not let her preg..

Pls try to find it out yourself. Don't believe thru word of mouth. Esp now.
Coz i recalled a few suspicious points:
1. Feb..
2. Desperate for own plc.
3. Husband willing to rent a plc w her
4. Husband persistency even he knows he is wrong. (insisting 2 of you staying together).
5. Need her to share house loan.

Above points would fit a "T" if she is pregnant.
You and her seem to be regarded at a same level by the husband. Which can't b, as your side hv kids.
Unless, we miss out on somthg, there's no way they behave this way.
Your husband is still sane. Dig out the hidden agenda.
If you can't find it out, drag it. He wil confess.

Last edited:
Pls try to find it out yourself. Don't believe thru word of mouth. Esp now.
Coz i recalled a few suspicious points:
1. Feb..
2. Desperate for own plc.
3. Husband willing to rent a plc w her
4. Husband persistency even he knows he is wrong. (insisting 2 of you staying together).
5. Need her to share house loan.

Above points would fit a "T" if she is pregnant.
You and her seem to be regarded at a same level by the husband. Which can't b, as your side hv kids.
Unless, we miss out on somthg, there's no way they behave this way.
Your husband is still sane. Dig out the hidden agenda.
If you can't find it out, drag it. He wil confess.
dont think she is preg.. cos she is having her period now.. and my husb say wait till 1 or 2yrs later then see how.. if want her to move in then will wait till 1 or 2yrs.. if she is preg den im sure he cant wait... this morning i ask my husb if he is still renting or buying flat with her during feb and he says no.. not now..

bcos she dying to staying with my husb now.. she hope she can immediately stay with him
she is dying to want to immediately stay with my husb bcos she feels that she didnt have alot of time spend with my husb.. she want to overnight with my husb.. thats her wish.. so she is hoping now she have a place of her own with him

dont think she is preg.. cos she is having her period now.. and my husb say wait till 1 or 2yrs later then see how.. if want her to move in then will wait till 1 or 2yrs.. if she is preg den im sure he cant wait... this morning i ask my husb if he is still renting or buying flat with her during feb and he says no.. not now..

Wow! You even know that she is having period now. Your hubby told you?

she is dying to want to immediately stay with my husb bcos she feels that she didnt have alot of time spend with my husb.. she want to overnight with my husb.. thats her wish.. so she is hoping now she have a place of her own with him

“She has a place of her own with him”
By staying with you and your kids, this is not considered as a place of her own
And what do you mean by her paying for house installment?
She will have a share of the house too?

My girls went missing after school...

That jerk and that woman fetched them after school to have lunch without telling me.

My elder girl wanted to take the school bus home but my younger girl was quite excited to see that jerk and pushed her zehzeh into her dad's car despite her protests.

should take evidence against them. So when come to custody can restrict tat women to go near your children, as your husband bring women to children when u all not divorce, it create confusion and also show bad example for the kids

my husb sms to me just now saying he know he is ridiculous and ask me if i want to be ridiculous with him n make this fairy tale work... i really gonna faint.. what kind of brain does he have?? think he should live in the past world..
later got HIV if that lady has it. better go checkup also in case

mongkok, base on your saying that my husb regard me n her as same level... yes he is comparing me n her at same level... he say put my status one side.. cos if compare status sure she have nothing to
Wow! You even know that she is having period now. Your hubby told you?
ya my hubby told me..

“She has a place of her own with him”
By staying with you and your kids, this is not considered as a place of her own
And what do you mean by her paying for house installment?
She will have a share of the house too?
my husband say she will contribute to house allowance.. not hse installment.. of cos she will not have a share.. actually i still have feel for my husb.. if he leave her n come back to this house n commit fully i still can accept him back.. till now my husb still share room with me.. and i also got do it with him too.. i am so silly right..

Yes,send him to IMH to see if there is something wrong with his mental health.

He will be a laughing stock of the whole world.
he know he is ridiculous... he think he can work out new things so he can have both tgt... he want to do different from others..

he know he is ridiculous... he think he can work out new things so he can have both tgt... he want to do different from others..

Why?To show off to others that he is the first one in the world to do this?

Sorry,that is plain stupidity.

Not for me. I definitely can’t accept! This will cause emotional stress to me. You allow your husband to touch you after he has touched another woman or worse women? I m not so gracious enough n I will let go no matter how pain it is.
Your husband is trying to have best of both worlds and to me this is an easy way out for them for emotionally stressful for us. Very selfish act!
i am also having emotional stress now as he keep asking me to accept her into my house.. i am actually still figuring out with the lawyer about this divr case.. n i still have feelings for my husb... but for this time i will let go even if i still love him.. cos i really cannot accept this n in long run i dont think my mental can take it..

Not for me. I definitely can’t accept! This will cause emotional stress to me. You allow your husband to touch you after he has touched another woman or worse women? I m not so gracious enough n I will let go no matter how pain it is.
Your husband is trying to have best of both worlds and to me this is an easy way out for them for emotionally stressful for us. Very selfish act!
my friend also say i silly... after all this still let him touch me.. but i was thinking since things hasnt finalise n he is still my husb.. i am so confuse.. n this sun he will move up to his mother's place.. as he promised the woman he will stay away from me for 1mth.. so he is fulfilliing his promise to her.. *faint*

my friend also say i silly... after all this still let him touch me.. but i was thinking since things hasnt finalise n he is still my husb.. i am so confuse.. n this sun he will move up to his mother's place.. as he promised the woman he will stay away from me for 1mth.. so he is fulfilliing his promise to her.. *faint*

Is he hexed or kena cast spell or what?

Is it his usual self to say or do all these?

i dunno.. he is sooo in love with this woman to tell me all this.. he cannot make decision as he wants both me n her.. dat y he ask this ridiculous thing.. so he can have both (in one house) also.. bcos during march he will be starting his private schooling.. so mayb for him he think like this better bcos after school he will reach home quite late.. so like this he can see both love ones at home waiting for him.. den he dun need to travel here and there so tired.. thats his thinking

i really hope that i can raise up some courage to tell him abt my decision.. but i so think about the elderly's feelings.. dat y i think to tell him after cny.. cos still need to sit down with him n talk about the house issue.. n cpf issue..

my husb used to be an saf regular... but now he can make this kind of nonsense n ask me to accept her.. dunno what he had learn during his regular period for 10yrs.. *speechless*

my husb used to be an saf regular... but now he can make this kind of nonsense n ask me to accept her.. dunno what he had learn during his regular period for 10yrs.. *speechless*

Mine is also SAF regular...

He always used to say integrity and honor but I don't see any of that.

lol.. i dont see them in my husb also nw.... haha.. somemore even more ridiculous request.. what integrity, common sense etc...??? he dont have all of them now.. his brain is burn n damage now!!

They don't practice what they say.

PRC?
wendy, u mean my husb?? think he burn his brain.. he knows his request is ridiculous and yet still want me to accept her into my family and support the house together with the woman...
he already very dirty. i wont accept also. don waste time, u can find better one

he scare of giving u maintenance money when divorce. then can save up and spend on the other woman more. Maybe this is their plan

i now asking my lawyer see if i can file a separation first then later part slowly go to divorce.. cos need to work out the hdb issue.. somemore bcos of all this issue i have taken so many leave. my boss start to make noise already.. due to my line of business, i will be v busy from now to cny.. so can only do all this after cny

i dunno.. he is sooo in love with this woman to tell me all this.. he cannot make decision as he wants both me n her.. dat y he ask this ridiculous thing.. so he can have both (in one house) also.. bcos during march he will be starting his private schooling.. so mayb for him he think like this better bcos after school he will reach home quite late.. so like this he can see both love ones at home waiting for him.. den he dun need to travel here and there so tired.. thats his thinking
Lol

All beings on Earth is born with basic instinct to protect their interest.

Girl, I felt that you have got yourself the worse kind of man. He have sinned. But he could have ethically settle this issue (eg. Divorce or stay with the family). From all being discussed, seems like your husband is lacking respect on you and your kids. The sense of respect and guilt are missing.

His priority seems to be only his well being and his wants. He does has a character issue. Hence good luck to her too.

This man isn't a keeper.

I hope you can ride through this, for yourself or for the well being of your kids. Please learn from this episode.

i now asking my lawyer see if i can file a separation first then later part slowly go to divorce.. cos need to work out the hdb issue.. somemore bcos of all this issue i have taken so many leave. my boss start to make noise already.. due to my line of business, i will be v busy from now to cny.. so can only do all this after cny
Why separation. He is having affair get evidnece, get divorce..
For separation, its easy, 3 years for mutual agreement, 4 years if one party disagree.
Dont wasted money on lawyer, all this info u caa get easily online

Why separation. He is having affair get evidnece, get divorce..
For separation, its easy, 3 years for mutual agreement, 4 years if one party disagree.
Dont wasted money on lawyer, all this info u caa get easily online
i still have a hdb flat.. less than 1yr.. and i need to calculate if i have enough to take over or return half his cpf.. n according to lawyer, i can have a share of his cpf also. but now is i dunno hw much his cpf..

Back