Life after divorce - what is it like?

If I could,I would also want to tell his juicy stories around his office as well.

No face to face the world after that.

I also wish to go to the woman hse n tell her mum what her daughter has done to other ppl family.. home wrecker.. I have her address.. so wish to print out phamplets n put into all letter box in her estate.. but think this is illegal.. get caught bcos of this den not worth

Better not...Not worth it to get imprisoned because of this.

Ya.. that's y i didn't do it. But so feel like letting her mum know what kind of shameless thing her daughter is doing n breaking other ppl family.. of cos can't push all blame to the woman.. my husb also one kind... doesn't wan to let her go also

A lady told me before...Some men just can't let their stuff stay with them.They must let it run wild around.

Your HB thinks he is those emperor or what?Must have one empress and extra 2000 concubines?

A lady told me before...Some men just can't let their stuff stay with them.They must let it run wild around.

Your HB thinks he is those emperor or what?Must have one empress and extra 2000 concubines?
Lol.. Ya.. he still living in his fairy tale story where he can have best of both worlds tgt

A load of crap...No woman can take such nonsense.
Ya.. that's y after he told me his affair and till nw is 2mths.. I still cannot accept the woman.. he still building clouds in his brain n think hw he can let us both get along.. den gd for him.. till nw still dreaming..

Last edited:
Ya.. that's y after he told me his affair and till me is 2mths.. I still cannot accept the woman.. he still building clouds in his brain n think hw he can let us both get along.. den gd for him.. till nw still dreaming..

He is in dreamland.Time to bring him back to earth.

If it's prc den at least I know mayb bcos of money.. but my husb is involve with a local 26yo.. my husb also not rich.. the woman says love my husb.. blah blah.. n my husb say love her bcos he got the feel like our park tor period that kind of love..

How old is your ex?

Ya.. that's y i didn't do it. But so feel like letting her mum know what kind of shameless thing her daughter is doing n breaking other ppl family.. of cos can't push all blame to the woman.. my husb also one kind... doesn't wan to let her go also

I thought of that too...
I know the PRC SM is a very arrogant lady and she might already be involved with a few married men to get sponsors...
Market rate is 3k. Lol

If it's prc den at least I know mayb bcos of money.. but my husb is involve with a local 26yo.. my husb also not rich.. the woman says love my husb.. blah blah.. n my husb say love her bcos he got the feel like our park tor period that kind of love..

Hi. Ur husband same like my ex as well. Is just bullshitting. Lol.

Fact of life sisters, to the family no money, but to the women outside very willing to spend. No money also go borrow n pretend to be rich

When prc is involved in the EMA, cut your losses and leave. (Oh well, can't blame the perception whn they really infamous of some act.)
Losing a man to a prc, is ok. Losing money thru your man to a prc? i always believe money is your last line of defense. You have the money, you have men coming to you.
To get a prc to move on w their act, you got to leave the stage all to her.
Tit for tat for these kinda woman? No point.
Don't lower yourself.

Anyway i feel we have to move forward.
But not at the expense of suffering for ourself n children. If one day, he still wan the children acknowledge him as a father, he have to Make sure he fulfilled his roles by giving the children maintenance in order to give them better living lifestyles

Anyway i feel we have to move forward.
But not at the expense of suffering for ourself n children. If one day, he still wan the children acknowledge him as a father, he have to Make sure he fulfilled his roles by giving the children maintenance in order to give them better living lifestyles

I felt that if both of us continues to chip in to the maintenance of my girls,I see no problem with life going on without him in the house.

I emphasised to the girls about continued respect for their dad and I will never poison their minds about their dad as a father and person.

To my youngest girl,her dad is still a hero.

Last edited:
When prc is involved in the EMA, cut your losses and leave. (Oh well, can't blame the perception whn they really infamous of some act.)
Losing a man to a prc, is ok. Losing money thru your man to a prc? i always believe money is your last line of defense. You have the money, you have men coming to you.
To get a prc to move on w their act, you got to leave the stage all to her.
Tit for tat for these kinda woman? No point.
Don't lower yourself.

And why do you say that when PRC is involved in EMA, cut your losses and leave? What do you mean by “to get a PRC to move on with their act”?

And why do you say that when PRC is involved in EMA, cut your losses and leave? What do you mean by “to get a PRC to move on with their act”?

Cut losses and leave:
If she wanted money and attention, she will suck your husband dry. Husband borrow money, max out credit cards jus to satisfy her, etc. As a legal partner, you will b implicated eventually. Leave when your finances are healthy wil entitled you a fair share.

Moving on w their act:
Man like the pak-tor stage. Makes them feel desirable and sense of achievement. Your leaving wil 'upgrade' them frm the pak-your stage. Then they will kinda settle down and prc wil start bringing their whole village here. So, it will b the start of your sweet revenge. Vicious cycle.
But with you still in the pic, you will always b the sour yellow-faced wife and she will always stay as the bubbly sweet young thg who fetches slippers for your man.

Cut losses and leave:
If she wanted money and attention, she will suck your husband dry. Husband borrow money, max out credit cards jus to satisfy her, etc. As a legal partner, you will b implicated eventually. Leave when your finances are healthy wil entitled you a fair share.

Moving on w their act:
Man like the pak-tor stage. Makes them feel desirable and sense of achievement. Your leaving wil 'upgrade' them frm the pak-your stage. Then they will kinda settle down and prc wil start bringing their whole village here. So, it will b the start of your sweet revenge. Vicious cycle.
But with you still in the pic, you will always b the sour yellow-faced wife and she will always stay as the bubbly sweet young thg who fetches slippers for your man.

True... she wanted to bring her brother to SG, and wanted my ex to help him to look for a job
Difficult as he does not know English.
Soon, her parents and maybe ex- Husband will come over....

Last edited:
I felt that if both of us continues to chip in to the maintenance of my girls,I see no problem with life going on without him in the house.

I emphasised to the girls about continued respect for their dad and I will never poison their minds about their dad as a father and person.

To my youngest girl,her dad is still a hero.[/QUOTE

To my youngest girl,her dad is still a hero.

Yes. Way to go!
Coz the kids' affinity w their father aren't something you can control nor influence.

Different
Emperor has the power and money to feed all his women.
Lol.. Ya. That's wat I told my husb also.. other ppl got money.. but he dun have
When you don't have money,which outside woman will follow you?
My husb lover different... she know he is not rich.. no money also.. the woman can pay fully for a motor bike but my husb still need to pay instalment.. so she not like my husb bcos of money

The PRC told my idiot Husband she only wants a simple life with him. My husband looks good from outside.. got almost all the Cs except for career. But inside is negative and full of debts. The PRC oso got 2 Children from her previous marriage.

The PRC told my idiot Husband she only wants a simple life with him. My husband looks good from outside.. got almost all the Cs except for career. But inside is negative and full of debts. The PRC oso got 2 Children from her previous marriage.
Then give ur husb to her.. see if she really can tahan this kind of 'simple' life with him..

My husb still ask me to accept the woman into my house n we both can serve him tgt.. den he can also save the money n hassle of buying another flat with the woman.. *faint*

Whn a local is involved in EMA, the story cuts differently. Local woman's stakes r higher. They hv family friends and job prospect locally. Unless you want to hold onto and ride it out. If not i suggest move on.
For their relationship w the hubby to b so strong and determine, most of the time, the husband played a very assuring role to kp it, the woman had given sufficient thought to giv it a go and that they hv slept together. In some aspect, their feeling for each other mostly is base on genuine love.
However if you choose to stick around, the stake of winning may b higher. You either wear out their determination or increase her risk of exposing her deeds.

Whn a local is involved in EMA, the story cuts differently. Local woman's stakes r higher. They hv family friends and job prospect locally. Unless you want to hold onto and ride it out. If not i suggest move on.
For their relationship w the hubby to b so strong and determine, most of the time, the husband played a very assuring role to kp it, the woman had given sufficient thought to giv it a go and that they hv slept together. In some aspect, their feeling for each other mostly is base on genuine love.
However if you choose to stick around, the stake of winning may b higher. You either wear out their determination or increase her risk of exposing her deeds.

You rated PRC as someone with motive
Lol

Ya. They have slept already.. my husb has been forthright about this to me.. n said he love her n me too.. dats y he wan me to accept her so he can have both n he no need to make a choice to give up either of us. I tot of hanging there.. but it will cause a toll on me.. my emotion as well.. with my emotion like this.. I can hardly focus on my kids

I don't think their determination will wear out.. cause the woman wants to stay with my husb and she is considering of buying a condo n stay in with my husb.. my husb wan to split 50% of the week to her.. so means he will stay 3days overnight with her.. hw to accept this? Can a woman really accept this n allow her husb to do this?

Ya. They have slept already.. my husb has been forthright about this to me.. n said he love her n me too.. dats y he wan me to accept her so he can have both n he no need to make a choice to give up either of us. I tot of hanging there.. but it will cause a toll on me.. my emotion as well.. with my emotion like this.. I can hardly focus on my kids

A 26 year old local is ok not to marry and be someone’s Mistress for the rest of her life?

I don't think their determination will wear out.. cause the woman wants to stay with my husb and she is considering of buying a condo n stay in with my husb.. my husb wan to split 50% of the week to her.. so means he will stay 3days overnight with her.. hw to accept this? Can a woman really accept this n allow her husb to do this?

How can she afford a condo? She is rich

I knew someone that is like that as the man refused to divorce his legal Wife n after more than 20 years they continue with such arrangement

A 26 year old local is ok not to marry and be someone’s Mistress for the rest of her life?
Ya lo..that's wat I think also.. my husb say she is ok..she also say as long with my husb she is ok.. but all this say nw of cos she ok.. as long as I agree to share my husb 50% with her.. as I am considering this I have yet to response to my husb whether I agree or not.. nw she change he words.. n tell my husb say she wan all of him to herself.. so in order to do that I have to go

I knew someone that is like that as the man refused to divorce his legal Wife n after more than 20 years they continue with such arrangement
This is suffering for the wife... hw can the wife tolerate it.. I dun think I can.. cos nw even I let them meet I also feel terrible

Back