IVF/ICSI Support Group

<font color="0000ff">Fire,
Congrats! Think positive! Am sure your little fighter will be healthy &amp; grow well!

Nur
So sorry to hear about bfn. HUGS!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Fire - congrats
happy.gif
Nice to hear another grad!

Janice - I worked with Angela to get the planning etc done. If ER is the day she is back then should be ok right?</font>

Hi all, my menses came too.. Bfn
sad.gif

Hi Nur, we must stay positive. Was your menses heavy? I was rushed down to 24 hr clinic last wkend cos I experienced intense pain in my adominal that my hands went numb n almosted black out. Lotsa blood clot
sad.gif
hey quickily get a appt w dr loh to review it.

Nur and Annling... hugs hugs. Wish you better luck in your next attempt. Don't give up k. Take a good break, away from all the stress. Who knows? U may strike naturally.
happy.gif

Fire, congrats. It's always encouraging to hear good news here.

Stickybfp and all experts, think my OHSS is coming back. Bloated, nausea and crampy again. Maybe it's because I've ran out of cabergoline. DO u know if I can go back to hospital to buy this drug?

annling - yup, i had intense pain as well and on my usual af date af did come as per normal so dats why did early bt today to confirm. i was with H H Tan, did discuss with dh to switch to S F Loh if we decide to try again. but I overlook that FET doesn't have govt subsidy. still taking time to absorb the news. Recover from the shock, then perhaps can think with a clearer mind
happy.gif
wish you good luck on your next try yah
happy.gif

dan - yup, perhaps not the time yet for me. will re-group,re-stratergize after I have had some down-time
happy.gif
hope to hear gd news from you
happy.gif

nur
hugzz......will bfp next round!!! Jiayou!
FET in kkivf is about $2-3k, inclusive of the insurance. you can choose to use medisave. But usually ladies opted for cash payment as medisave amount will be $4k/$5k so not worth using.

annling
hugzzzz. will bfp next round. Jiayou!!

hi piggy i did have af type of symptoms but the nurse said it's normal to have them and isn't a sign that you will bfn. i had sharp pain though, that was an indication to me that something wasn't right..after that started spotting and then full flow menses.

Hi Annling n nur,
sorry to hear about your bfn. Hv been silently reading cos I don't hv much to contribute. My failed fresh cycle was similar to both of u. When I failed my fresh cycle early this yr, my AF also came early b4 my BT... I can understand your disappointment.

Take time to get over it n discuss w your gynae what could hv caused your bfn. Hv a break n relax yourself till u r ready to start your FET. For me, I had a long break... :p I did my FET only 8 months later...

Fyi, I did natural FET at kk n total cost was close to $1.5k (including e insurance)... I think costs vary for individuals... U can check with your doc whether u need medicated or natural FET... Jia you! Hope both if u will bfp the next round!
happy.gif

hi nur, hi ann,
*hugs*
me will be doing medicated fet in jan...
my lucrin jab will start on day 2 of af... plus oral med for building up the lining...
then hcg jab then fet...
my fet plus insurance will cost close to 2k, there is an option to use medisave to pay... the limit is 5k for 2nd cycle and 4k for 3rd cycle...
so if the fet cost is lesser than 5k, u may wanna consider paying by cash...
cos 2nd cycle can be a fresh cycle next round so u can take full claim of 5k...

Dan,
yes, natural FET meant no jabs for me... When AF reported, I informed kkivf... On CD10, I went down for scan n test on ovulation kit. Was asked to test at home the next day n to go back if ovulate, but -ve. On CD12, I went back for another scan n test on ovulation kit. I ovulated n lining was ok. Then had my 2 embies transferred two days later. V simple.
happy.gif

Hi Sticky, i missed a day and cant keep up with the thread! The CARE lab confused me with date/day. I was told its probably Thurs instead of Friday. I anxiously waiting for the days to pass. BTW, wanted to share that the Gatorade drink really helped with the bloating and clearing my bladder to alleviate my mild OHSS symptoms.

Daylesford, dpt around 18 days. 3rd bt was 80 something n I did it every 2 days. Not sure if I will go for anymore bt. Maybe just wAit for scan date as by then should be able to see n hear something Liao. Don't want to do too much to worry myself... For now I just want to rest n rest till the next scan.

Good am everyone! I did asked angie. I said my ER day falls on 12/2, angie told me usually it's other senior embryologist who do d procedure not Angela leh.

Yesterday feeling something's wrong with me, feeling irritated, temp short breath, headache, etc. Last nite couldn't find d effects of decapeptyl jab. This am found it n these are d side effects from d jab... Today still feeling funny, dunno until when, sighz... Any sisters here experience this?

Hi all
i am at my 2ww too after my FET on 20Dec... So tortorous...lying down on bed till i got headache and backache liao...sigh

Fire, it's to soften my womb and remove the fibroid too. was told my af will not report also, meaning part of suppression?

thanks piggy and happy..
my fet was on monday..now i change strategy, put laptop on my bed ifnot i will be bored stiff literally coz i got stifff neck and backache, headache..cant imagine i got another week before my blood test..hw abt u guys..how many embryos did u put in and wat is ur protocol llke

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, I understand your feelings re: Angela, that's a reason why I decided to shift timetable back as well LOL. Sorry to hear about your discomfort, why don't you ring CARE and ask if these are side effects?</font>

hi sisters, thanks for all your encouragement &amp; explanation of fet. I have a clearer picture now
happy.gif
yup, will spend some time to process &amp; decide what to do next. will meet up with dr and see what he says
happy.gif

can i ask if af willcome if not successfull within the 2ww even tho if i am under cyclogest pessaries? meaning if menses dun come within the 2ww, i havesome ray ofhope?

Shoes, actually at dat moment when I went to see Angela on my 1st day of af, I didn't think dat much when she told me she's on leave during cny. I actually rushed down to see her n when she said wanna scanned me, I feel v stress cos 1st dat af wl b messy n pie say hee... Then forgot abt her leave :p

I read fr d net, these r side effects leh. I'll see how it goes, juz ren 1st, dun think Care can help much on this too... No choice leh, these r wat we've to go thru... Sometimes juz wanna 'release' out else wl go crazy lol

piggy
gd for u.. i m only lleft wif 2 embryos, after thawing left 1 8cell embryo...only hoping for the best... me jus put cyclogest into v 2 days b4 fet till bt... bt on 30dec too... me at gleneagles.. u?hwr u restg?

piggy
i also feel bladder v full no matter how much i empty, there is nthing, hope they din poke the wrong spot during fet..sigh

Back