IVF/ICSI Support Group

hi ladies,
Thanks for all the comforting words. I'll take care and prepare myself for my FET.

Ponytail,
Congrats! Feel happy for you. Have a smooth pregnancy.

Lina, Helen, Hope&Faith, Sam and all ladies in 2ww,
All the best to your BT! BFP to all of you!

GraceBB,
I think I'll only do my FET after CNY when all the celebration is over. See what the RE say, haven't gone for the post consultation yet.

Babymaking - Thanks for doing the update. Appreciate it.

Phoenix - Wow that is one miraculous story. I guess there is still hope for me. Let's hope what happen to you happen to me too... You take care now. Especially in this early stages. Make sure you rest well. Dont over exert yourself ok.

Sunflower - thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I guess for now I really need it. Someone who is afraid of needles and pain and is going for a surgery. About the HSG, I believe it is the test to check your fallopian tubes right? I have done it before I did IUI last time. It must be done after your AF. You must be clear of blood. They need to insert tube and put a dye through. So perhaps you could have heard wrongly from him.But if you still not sure you can always give the nurse a call again.

Hi sunflower,
how about checking with Dr Loh directly? Nurse might not be aware of what he mention to you.

Hi happyever,
Glad that you are preparing yourself for the next FET. Take care.

Hi Sam,
All the best for your BT.

thanks sunflower, happy
happy.gif

happy - all the best for your FET. your 4 embies are blissfully sleeping now, and they will wake up with a lot of energy for your FET

lina - hope to hear your good news tom.

phoenix - thats a miracle. really blessing in disguise. well done.

Hi Everyone,
Ros, pls take care ...
I went for my blood test yesterday, if all goes well, will start stage 1 on 7th dec.
happy.gif
look forward to joining you . Congrats ponytail !!

HI sisters,

I've got a faint positive for my HPT this morning and was a bit disappointed and wanting to give up.

Just an hour ago, CARE called and told me that by BT indicates a positive!!!! My hubby answered the phone and was extremely unbelievable.

However, my HCG level is 50 which is considered a weak pregnancy. Thus, I will need to go back to CARE on sat again for another BT. Anything I should observe now? Will be going back to CARE later to take more medi.

Do pray for me.
kao_babydust2.gif

Hi helen,
congrats! a positive is still a positive, regardless of the number. Don't worry, the level will increase by sat. So happy for you.

Updated List

Planning to do IVF/FET
ros (IVF - Apr 09)
Starzy
grace BB (FET - Jan/Feb 09)
happyever (FET - Jan/Feb 09)

stage 1: (lucrin or suprefact)
chew
fellaine
alyssa
jas

Stage 2: (puregon or Gonal f)
Marlayee
Patricia
Kalki
babymaking

Stage 3 - 2WW:
LinaAng
hope & faith
Sam
Dawnie
splithair
piggy09

Graduates:
Josephine, Dimple,Bliss, Mel, babyhopes, Faith, Sri, Dwi, Comfort,
Hopfully, LFB, pleasance, akachan, Pretyy lady, BBW, ponytail, helen

Thanks bliss and lina,

I really hope my HCG level will increase above 100 by Sat which will indicate a strong pregnancy. I really pray that this time will succeed.

Lina, all the best to u tomorrow. FYI, I still do not have any symptoms till today. no sore boobs.

hello,

went to kkivf just now, got the puregon and lucrin for next week.. saw the form that i needed for the scan on 01/12. the nurse circle icsi on the form, so is it that i will be on icsi instead of ivf?

helen,

congrats... smooth pregnancy...

Hi Chew,
I updated the list. Thanks

Updated List

Planning to do IVF/FET
ros (IVF - Apr 09)
Starzy

fellaine
alyssa
jas

Marlayee
Patricia
Kalki
babymaking
chew

Stage 3 - 2WW:
LinaAng
hope & faith
Sam
Dawnie
splithair
piggy09

Graduates:
Hopfully, LFB, pleasance, akachan, Pretyy lady, BBW, ponytail, helen

Hi Helen,
thanks, so happy to hear your good news. Think no symptoms is a good sign afterall.

helen - congratulations. a positive is a positive. i also din ask abt my nos. dont worry, your nos. will go up by sat. i just woke up from my nap and discovered my boobs slightly less sore. i read somewhere that if symptoms start to disappear must inform clinic. i hope i'm being paranoid...

Lina,
Thanks for the updates! Glad to see our names on the list. It shows that we are supporting each other. In fact, it shows that we are not alone!
happy.gif

Dear Helen,
Congrats! You will have a high positive. Maybe its too early to test.

thanks. I will remain positive. CARE also says that my lining reading is relatively low. so now on medi. hopefully will boost up my hcg level and lining level by sat.

Hi Helen - Congrats on your BFP. True what the rest of the ladies said. A positive is a positive. Let's pray that the numbers stay up for you and you will have a smooth pregnancy for the rets of the 9 months.

Lina - Looking at the list it seems as if my cycle is so far away... Let's hope everything goes as plan after this.

Hello!!..i am positive!!!..my bloodtest result is 373. Tmrw have to go back to kk again and they will give me another medicine to be taken orally..nurse say to support the pregnancy. I am really thankful to GOD for blessing me with this pregnancy..

To those in this journey..all the best..and have hope and faith always..

<font size="+2">Updated List</font>

Planning to do IVF/FET
ros (IVF - Apr 09)
Starzy

fellaine
alyssa
jas

Marlayee
Patricia
Kalki
babymaking
chew

Stage 3 - 2WW:
LinaAng

Sam
Dawnie
splithair
piggy09

Successful:
Hopfully, LFB, pleasance, akachan, Pretyy lady, BBW, ponytail, helen ,hope &amp; faith

Good luck to those on 2ww
Think positive!!!! BFP BFP BFP!!!

Congrats - ponytail, helen and hope&amp;faith.

hope&amp;faith
i am so glad you turn up positive esp after being warded for OHSS and had to go thru that terrible abdominal tapping.

happy - glad to see you so positive... all the best for your FET soon... you're in my thoughts!!

ponytail, helen, hope&amp;faith - congrats on getting that positive.. have a smooth pregnancy..

helen - am praying for your reads to super double/triple soon... 50 is at which dpt? did they give additional support or pregnayl shots?

Hi GraceBB,
that's true, this is a great support group.

Hi piggy,
all the best for your ET.

Hi ros,
hope you can start cycle as planned.

hi hopefaith,
congrats, take care for the 9mths ahead.

Hope &amp; Faith / helen / ponytail
*hopz* Hopz* Congrates !! Rest well and have a smooth 9 months ...

ladies in 2WW
Jia You !! Jia YOu !! BFP BFP BFP!!!

Morning everyone

congrats to Hope &amp; Faith also helen, do take care of yourself n be xtra careful k, n stay positive n happy. have a smooth 9 months.

Hope &amp; Faith - Congrats on the positive results. I am truly happy for you... After all that you have been through during the procedure with OHSS etc. Pls take care. Have a smooth 9 months ahead.
happy.gif

Hi everyone,
Bad news for me, BFN for today's BT. Actually expected already as since yesterday night, could feel some AF cramps. But i looking forward to start a fresh cycle soon. Just called KK and the nurse says i don't need to see Dr Loh at all, just inform them when AF 1st day comes.

Updated List

Planning to do IVF/FET
ros (IVF - Apr 09)
Starzy
lina (IVF - Dec 08)

fellaine
alyssa
jas

Marlayee
Patricia
Kalki
babymaking
chew

Stage 3 - 2WW:
Sam
Dawnie
splithair
piggy09

Successful:
Hopfully, LFB, pleasance, akachan, Pretyy lady, BBW, ponytail, helen ,hope &amp; faith

Hi
My BT today BFN as well, sigh...Dr say i can FET again in Jan, but i'm worried it's not very nice to take another 2wks' leave so soon...hv always wondered whether i shld juz quit my job and fully concentrate on ivf....but never able to cross that step...

Lina, we must jiayou again! Dun give up....
Have you tried acupuncture b4? i'm thinking of trying...just to see if can improve body conditions for implantation....

Hi splithair,
i am sorry to hear that. Understand how you feel now. Yes, we must not give up. Time to pull up our socks and move on. Don't worry about the leave at work, it is your entitlement. Your company cannot stop you.

Hey, talking about acupuncture, i just got a popular TCM contact from my friend. Heard that this Dr Tan Kian Sing of TCM Healthcare is very good. Read here:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/294863.html

I just made appointments for myself and hubby (as mine is male problem). Anyone here with this TCM? or any other recommended TCM that you all have tried? Thanks

Updated List

Planning to do IVF/FET
ros (IVF - Apr 09)
Starzy
lina (IVF - Dec 08)
splithair (FET - Jan/Feb 09)

fellaine
alyssa
jas

Marlayee
Patricia
Kalki
babymaking
chew

Stage 3 - 2WW:
Sam
Dawnie
piggy09

Successful:

Hi splithair,
i shift your name to the planning stage. Actually this time failure is a much easier acceptance as i have this forum to share my sadness. The previous failure, i cried for 3 days but this time i round, i am not sad. Thanks to everyone here and silent readers. Being in the same boat, it is much easier to share and understand what we have to go through.

Thanks Lina, you're right, we gota pull up our socks and move on....i will try again in Jan/ Feb09.

To all those in stage 1/2/3, good luck!! BFP!!

Lina and Splithair,
Sorry to hear about the news. Sigh...we just have to be strong and don't give up.

Lina,
I do want to try out TCM while I rest for a few months before I do my FET. Not decided if I should go to Dr Zou(AMK) or Dr Tan(Clementi). I stay in the west, hence Dr Tan is nearer. Any advice?

Mel,
Thanks. Rather disappointed, cried for 3 days when my hubby is not at home. Didn't want to stress him further. Guess it is not so easy to hit the jackpot for IVF the first time. Espeacially for a 36 like me. So I have to be strong, must move on, I have faith that I'll be blessed with a baby soon.

hope&amp;faith,
congrats! happy for you!
Take good care and enjoy your 9 months pregnancy.
happy.gif

Lina, splithair,
I am very sorry to hear that. Glad to know that you two stay positive still. Yes, must not give up, believe that you will succeed very soon. Praying for you two!

Hi all,
just to update and share, I just had my first trimester screening this morning. I am happy to see my baby after last scan which was 1 month ago. Baby is 68mm now, growing well. Had taken blood test for the screening of Down Syndrome, will know the result next week. Hope for everything to go smoothly.

happy,
understand the disappointment. You are very strong, you know? Yes, you will surely be blessed with your precious baby very soon.

Bliss,
Thanks again.

You must be excited after seeing your baby today right? So good. This is the type of joy that is priceless. Keep yourself in the high mood. Jiayou!

Back