IVF/ICSI Support Group

iwantahealthybb: sure no prob.. how many weeks now?
im so excited for u..

i was on cough drowsy med.. and flu drowsy med.. i stayed wide awake all night!! couldnt sleep too! it had countereffect

Thanks rachelt n babygrin. Yest I went last acu and dr que said I need alot of rest. Told me to take chicken essence. Today mil family coming over. They dont knw a thing abt the ivf. Shes a clean freak so I had to call the maid in the morning to help clean house.

Thanks for wishes iwantahealthybaby. Today am feeling bloated n heavy. Dont knw after trigger like this. Is it normal?

Portia glad u r feeling ok. Tomorrow I report at 10am n thing procedure shud be 11am.

Baby sparkles I'm in week 12 and next week is 13 and also my Oscar scan. Hope both beanies are low risk. If I am you take flu and cough medicine I think I will sleep throughout maybe even have problem waking up lol.

Mesara should not be a concern. Just stay positive from now onwards...soon you will be one spreading baby dusts to all other sisters.

Wah.. You fast ar.. I just went to see Dr Tan early Apr.. Took blood test and gonna go back for review.. If I'm ok and ready to go.. I'll start in June cycle.. Hope my tubies' all fine and well with no unnecessary "visitors" and ready to go type.. Hee..
Oh.. know what.. i actually googled for those abbreviations while i read the posts.. hehe..
did dr lau tell u which protocol u'll be in?.. long or short (i learn these here too :p).. one of the older posts in which i also asked the same questions what's next.. here's the brief explanation:
"attend briefing, counselling session and sign all the paperworks before you commence. Also you need to see if KKIVF has slots for you depending on your protocol (long/short). Each month, KKIVF has quotas for long and short protocols."
When going back for my surgery and lap review, I did not see Dr Lau in person. Review was fine. So next, the MO in charge advises me to go for 1 round of IUI then IVF. So I say okay maybe start in June also. Like you, I started to google....Now I know what are some of the abbreviations mean. haha...

Hi ladies, anyone can share if they went for iui before ivf? Yesterday i went for my 1st visit to dr lau n thereafter this is is advice to me n hubby.
@ Pkp, same like you.. will be going for iui and then ivf.. waiting for the briefing etc..in next 2 weeks.

Thanks rachelt n babygrin. Yest I went last acu and dr que said I need alot of rest. Told me to take chicken essence. Today mil family coming over. They dont knw a thing abt the ivf. Shes a clean freak so I had to call the maid in the morning to help clean house.

Thanks for wishes iwantahealthybaby. Today am feeling bloated n heavy. Dont knw after trigger like this. Is it normal?

Portia glad u r feeling ok. Tomorrow I report at 10am n thing procedure shud be 11am.
Mesara,

It is normal. I was really bloated after trigger and right after ER. You shoul be alright after ER if u take loads od protein and water. Jia you... we are both half way there!

Let's hope that both of us will be spreading bb dust here after the 2ww!!!

Baby sparkles I'm in week 12 and next week is 13 and also my Oscar scan. Hope both beanies are low risk. If I am you take flu and cough medicine I think I will sleep throughout maybe even have problem waking up lol.

Mesara should not be a concern. Just stay positive from now onwards...soon you will be one spreading baby dusts to all other sisters.

Actually, come to think of it, if i had been successful in my Jan cycle, i would also be like you now, iwantahealthybaby....

But it was not meant to be!! Hopefully, this cycle will be the one for me and i can graduate fron here and join you soon!

When going back for my surgery and lap review, I did not see Dr Lau in person. Review was fine. So next, the MO in charge advises me to go for 1 round of IUI then IVF. So I say okay maybe start in June also. Like you, I started to google....Now I know what are some of the abbreviations mean. haha...
So @Chubby1314 you going for IUI first?.. Our case is straight IVF cos of my age and also hubby's SA's on moderate low.. Dr Tan says to do IVF straight..

@mesara.. remember not to overwork yourself k.. rest well.. eat well.. be happy.. be positive.. only then will your body react well to all the procedures.. that's what i'm telling myself even way before i start.. :)

@ Pkp, same like you.. will be going for iui and then ivf.. waiting for the briefing etc..in next 2 weeks.
Hi chubby1314, pray tt ur iui success then dun nid to go ivf. For me, i need to go scanning n hsg check 1st then im bac to see dr lau in june. Mine still a long way...meanwhile maybe i go tcm n tiao my body as ladies here advice.

So @Chubby1314 you going for IUI first?.. Our case is straight IVF cos of my age and also hubby's SA's on moderate low.. Dr Tan says to do IVF straight..
@rachelt, wanna ask tt time u recommend me tcm at upper cross st. I try to fix appt n gotta wait till june....very long. Tcm is popular ya. Have ur gynae check on ur hubby's side? Does tcm help on both u n hubby?

@rachelt, wanna ask tt time u recommend me tcm at upper cross st. I try to fix appt n gotta wait till june....very long. Tcm is popular ya. Have ur gynae check on ur hubby's side? Does tcm help on both u n hubby?
@Pkp.. Ya.. TSB very popular.. Very crowded.. Even with appt oso needa wait at least 1 hour.. Unless u want.. U can walk in and see.. But must wait.. And if that day very crowded, they'll still reject you.. U can try go in the afternoon.. Take half-day leave and gatecrash and wait.. Might have higher chance leh.. She's at Chinatown on Mon, Wed and Fri.. From 2pm onwards..
We did a SA for hubby last Dec and submitted to Dr Tan.. No more checks needed since the test was less than 6 months ago.. Hubby's SA improved overall after taking TSB's Herbs.. Increased 1.1mil and overall oso improved..
For myself.. I'm ok.. I dont have fertility issue (not that I know of since my previous gynae's check).. So TSB's herbs is to tio my body and prepare me for pregnancy...

Reactions: Pkp
@rachelt, yes will be doing IUI first after going through our profiles. So you like me belonged to 35years old and above category? is SA = Semen Analysis? :p. Will be going for TCM to tiao both of our body. Gal, wish you best of luck in your IVF.. *fighting spirit ONZ*

@Pkp.. Ya.. TSB very popular.. Very crowded.. Even with appt oso needa wait at least 1 hour.. Unless u want.. U can walk in and see.. But must wait.. And if that day very crowded, they'll still reject you.. U can try go in the afternoon.. Take half-day leave and gatecrash and wait.. Might have higher chance leh.. She's at Chinatown on Mon, Wed and Fri.. From 2pm onwards..
We did a SA for hubby last Dec and submitted to Dr Tan.. No more checks needed since the test was less than 6 months ago.. Hubby's SA improved overall after taking TSB's Herbs.. Increased 1.1mil and overall oso improved..
For myself.. I'm ok.. I dont have fertility issue (not that I know of since my previous gynae's check).. So TSB's herbs is to tio my body and prepare me for pregnancy...
@rachelt, jiayou oh!

Wow popular indeed. My appt is in june...so juz wait. Have u started ur ivf? Me being kiasu...actuali went make appt wz another tcm dr zou. Was recommended by my fren's fren. She last time oso got pro conceive and now got a baby ger wz her. My fren told me it will take sometime to adjust our hormones.

Wow popular indeed. My appt is in june...so juz wait. Have u started ur ivf? Me being kiasu...actuali went make appt wz another tcm dr zou. Was recommended by my fren's fren. She last time oso got pro conceive and now got a baby ger wz her. My fren told me it will take sometime to adjust our hormones.
Pkp,

I am with both TSB at chinatown and Dr Zou un AMK. I hv been seeing them since early feb this year. I go to Dr Zou twice a week for acupuncture and TSB every 4 weeks fir her herbs.

Overall, i find some improvement in my period. Not so much blood clot. But take note, TSB may not be encouraging if u tell her u intend to do acupuncture. She told me not everyone is suited for it and she does not encourage her patients to take any other tonics or red date tea if they take her herbs. It's entirely up to you how u want to handle this.

Reactions: Pkp
@rachelt, yes will be doing IUI first after going through our profiles. So you like me belonged to 35years old and above category? is SA = Semen Analysis? :p. Will be going for TCM to tiao both of our body. Gal, wish you best of luck in your IVF.. *fighting spirit ONZ*
@Chubby1314.. Yup.. That's right.. I'm 39 in Jul to be exact.. Haha.. Correct.. SA = Semen Analysis.. You too ar.. 加油!.. Fighting!.. Gamabate!.. :)
@Pkp.. hvnt yet.. tmr see Dr Tan will tell him we gonna proceed..

Pkp,

I am with both TSB at chinatown and Dr Zou un AMK. I hv been seeing them since early feb this year. I go to Dr Zou twice a week for acupuncture and TSB every 4 weeks fir her herbs.

Overall, i find some improvement in my period. Not so much blood clot. But take note, TSB may not be encouraging if u tell her u intend to do acupuncture. She told me not everyone is suited for it and she does not encourage her patients to take any other tonics or red date tea if they take her herbs. It's entirely up to you how u want to handle this.
Hi portia3, thanks for your sharing. Accunpunture is for what purpose? Me at 1st wanna choose tsb coz is located at central but appointment date is too long. So i call for dr dr zou. Hehe...is dr zou good? Does dr zou provide herbs too? How much is the accupunture? Per session how long?

Hi portia3, thanks for your sharing. Accunpunture is for what purpose? Me at 1st wanna choose tsb coz is located at central but appointment date is too long. So i call for dr dr zou. Hehe...is dr zou good? Does dr zou provide herbs too? How much is the accupunture? Per session how long?
Hi pkp,

Acupuncture can help to increase blood flow to uterus. Suppose to help embryo to implant too. She charge $30 for acupuncture. I dun take her med powder cos i take herbs from tsb. She is in china now. Will be back only this saturday.

Thanks all for the wishes.

Portia where u bought immunocal from. When will embriologist call u gal. U have appt tomorrow

Thanks all for the wishes.

Portia where u bought immunocal from. When will embriologist call u gal. U have appt tomorrow
Mesara,

I order direct from Fung & Goh. They will deliver with minimum 2 boxes purchased at $212. Alternatively, you can buy from OG chinatown. I have been taking 1 pkt daily with ensure milk from last Dec. Now, i start drinking 2 pkt daily to prevent ohss n increase protein intake.

I have an appt at 730am tomorrow. Will know the status of my transferable embbies... hopefully, i have at least 10 out of 21 that has made it to day 2....

Hi hi, have any of u been advised not to drive during 2ww? If so, is there any reason for it please? Searched the net, but there r all sorts of different advices... Some fertility centre's consider it as light activity n we r allowed to drive as early as 1hr after ET... Thanks!

Hi hi, have any of u been advised not to drive during 2ww? If so, is there any reason for it please? Searched the net, but there r all sorts of different advices... Some fertility centre's consider it as light activity n we r allowed to drive as early as 1hr after ET... Thanks!
Kk will advise no driving after ER due to sedation. Never say anything about no driving during 2ww.

Hi pkp,

Acupuncture can help to increase blood flow to uterus. Suppose to help embryo to implant too. She charge $30 for acupuncture. I dun take her med powder cos i take herbs from tsb. She is in china now. Will be back only this saturday.
Thanks. May i know if in the midst of ivf or iui programe we still can go accunpunture n take herbs?

Thanks. May i know if in the midst of ivf or iui programe we still can go accunpunture n take herbs?

I continued with acupuncture even when stimulating and after ER. Will continue till after ET.

TSB stopped my herbs before stimulation. I am seeing her tomorrow. She will prob prescribe herbs again for after ET

I continued with acupuncture even when stimulating and after ER. Will continue till after ET.

TSB stopped my herbs before stimulation. I am seeing her tomorrow. She will prob prescribe herbs again for after ET
Ok. Sorry ah me sua gu (mountain tortoise). Can explain to me what is er n et? I been seeing u all saying this but dun noe what it means. Haha

Hi I thought she needs to feel your pulse after your ET? Din know she can prescribe now.

Thanks thanks ..... Oh....... Will she be available around 7 plus?
Yes.. I think the shop closes at 9:30pm or 10pm.. But still needa call make appt.. Unless u dont mind waiting if you walk in.. And walk-in might also get rejected if she's too pack for the night..

Back