IVF/ICSI Support Group

stickybfp,shoes & Serene ... tks I've been eating all these while .. look like got to increase dosage liao .... tks sisters

congrats Leor ... really need ur bb dust.... holding on alot now ... tks .... have a smooth 9 mths ahead ..enjoy .. hope to join u soon soon

hi sun,
ya... my forum mates are mostly upset over fb updates... so when they log in they will straight away click to the closed group... haha... dun wanna see the updates of their frens...

Sticky,

Are you on the Citigroup network? While I googled (instead of searching on Facebook), that's the profile I got. If I just search by your name instead of your email, I get many profiles.

When I search by Stickybfp's name on Facebook, I get many hits.
sad.gif

Oh well, nvm then.
happy.gif
We can still chat here.
happy.gif

Flowers u Dnt need to b kiasu to make apt leh. U just wait for them give u apt cos u will BFP ok. B positive.
happy.gif

Ron, I didn't get royal jelly leh... Nec ma? Wat is it for? I didn't get immunocal too wor
sad.gif

Hi Val, I wonder when we c dr Loh, does he actually analyse with me y my fresh first attempt will fail ah? I really wonder what's the cause leh....

<font color="aa00aa">Karen, I think it will be hard to pinpoint what went wrong but it will be useful to ask Dr Loh what he will do different next round...Just a suggestion</font>

Karen, this was wat happen to me

Dr Loh: hormones ok embbies ok, u smoke?
Me: no
Dr Loh : your husband smoke?
Me: no
Dr Loh: u still have frozen, try again lor
Me: but y got implant but din grow
Dr loh: sometimes it's like that wan, we also duno. May b genetic problem. Ok? U can try 2 cycles later, natural thaw fet.

Leor, congrats on your bfp. When I first tested mine, it was 2450 something and I got twins! So likely yours will be!

Ladies, just have faith in yourself! You will bfp...

Karen,

I think you may need to provide more information to your doctor too. In my case, Angela sat up when I told her about my cramps. (It was quite funny. I started my account "Actually, what happened was..." And she chirped in "Ah, confession time!" Haha!) I told her that I had been feeling bloated for the 1st week of my 2ww then in the middle of the night on 7dpt, I had very bad cramps and they persisted for a few days. My bloatedness and burping also ceased. I also mentioned that usually, for the 1-2 hrs immediately after my Utrogestan insert, I don't feel the cramps. That was when Angela suggested that my ET care may need to be changed although it would not be pleasant (suspect it's the dread P jabs that Shoes, Janice and Miracle have been having). So I think the information that we provide the doctor on our consultation will help them assess if our protocol needs to be adjusted.

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies doing Crinone, do you feel like there is stuffed jammed down there? Sorry to be so gross</font>

Hi girlssss..... Am so worried now. If any of u could advise, it will be great.

I just did my et today. And had bakuteh foor lunch. Iam reading now that bakuteh is not allowed... Oh my god.... Am so sad now...

Btw, what did you girls do during 2ww.... Do you girls lie down most of the time?

Shoes, sometimes when I go toilet I can feel something coming out then when I wipe lumps of it came out n together with my urine too... I think like wat miracle said, over crowded le

Apple,

It isn't that ba ku teh itself is not allowed. I think the concern is what herbs may be used in the ba ku teh as we won't know. But if may be totally ok, especially if you ate the Teochew peppery kind, rather than the darker Hokkien version.

Anyway, as Shoes said, don't worry about it now that you have already eaten. Being stressed about it won't help.

Gals,when having menses,is it ok to take conceive well?sorry if I've asked a stupid qn..just started to take this for 2 days..then af seems to have report today..so not sure whether should continue to take...

Shoes, ya lor quite disgusting

Apple, I agree with shoes n dawn. I half lie on sofa most of the time. Juz do things slowly, everything will be fine

Dawn, dr Loh is very straight forward, he will tell wat he can control ie er n et, the rest he basically call it luck. Dont think he will probe for your symptoms and such, but if u ask him he will explain abit. But then again, he's got so many patients plus he respond to patient's email, conference , papers n such, he tends to be very quick in his consultation. Have not consult Angela before but from the sisters feed back, she seems patient caring and motherly

Karen, you can try telling him your symptoms n see if he can explain more to u, and hope that he is in a good mood.

Shoes, use ice pack for 15mins then heat pack for 15-30mins. This is wat Angela taught me. Ok me going to do now. My butt is affecting my tummy

Thx girls for the advice.... I just went to the toilet after 2 hours of insert. And it came out brown discharge....
sad.gif

I tot it supposed to be white discharge ? Could it be the embrio come out?

Ronnie, I m not sure abt obimin, I only started taking yesterday. But I take both conceive well n folic acid. Max a day for folic acid is 10mg

Ya dawn I agree with flowers. He's always very swift in his consultation prob due to his bz scehedule n I tink he Wnt probe so mh unless I bug him n tell him. Actually I Dnt really have alot of symptoms other than cnt sleep, then my stupid LS n bloat which the bloat might b due to food poisoning. Sigh

Shoes- maybe try to use some warm compress on it?
Nuh nurse did warn be abt the discharges, she said is the crinone that was being pushed out from there so is normal de, but must still wash as usual.
I like, u mean pple don wash even hrs after the inserts? Can't believe it le.

hi apple,
dun worry... cos embryo got no blood...
when embryo dies it gets re-absorbed into the body de... will not drop out la...
brown discharge usually is lining from ur womb or vagainal area...

hi gals,
i jus bought kfc egg tarts...
=) find their egg tarts nice le... still hot and crispy...

hi blue,
wash as in bath that time wash rite?
i put inserts after bath de le...

hi ronnie,
janice is rite... continue ur multivits throughout... and rem take in the morning or during lunch...

My insert is called utrogestan 100mg.

Thx everybody dawn, flower,janice, sticky for your advice...

Btw, do you girls eat Q10 during 2ww.... Do you grils stay at home everyday. I'm not too sure how to survive staying at homeee....

Ronnie, sisters here said excess will b flush out. If I'm not wrong Conceive well contain 0.6mg, obimin 1mg n folic acid tab 5mg total not >10mg

Stickybfp - thanks thanks!
happy.gif
yes..i took folic &amp; obimin in the morning &amp; conceive well in the afternoon.

Janice - thanks for the info!
happy.gif
I'll continue to take...I realised there is so many supplements to be taken.just hope I'm having enough &amp; not less.haha.. ;p

Girls , how do you do the insert? Just now I ask my hubby to do it with his finger coz I don't dare... Well I just dun wanna depend on him...

Is there any equipment to put the insert in? Or simply use the finger?

Sorry to sound so gross....

Back