IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

hi stumbled_by.... i had 6 embroys in total so freeze 4 after putting 2 in.....
happy.gif

hi hui, i din do any acu
happy.gif

Hi Rae
What are the 2 embroys grades?
I also didn't do acu. Actually seeing so many gals here doing acu, wanted to do also, but my mum prohibited me. She want me to rest more before/during treatment.

Hi Rae
I also didn't do acu. Actually seeing so many gals here doing acu, wanted to do also, but my mum prohibited me. She want me to rest more before/during treatment.

Hi Rae

hi qoo_gal, both were Grade 4....
happy.gif
ur mum has ur best interest cos she's afraid u mayb too tired with the travelling to-fro Spore & Malaysia... take it easy...
happy.gif

happy.gif
ur mum has ur best interest cos she's afraid u mayb too tired with the travelling to-fro Spore & Malaysia... take it easy...
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

hi moon, my HB wanted 3 but told him chances of m/c if it's 3 will b higher & not sure if my womb is able to carry all 3 to full term or not. Also, my contract ends in Jun so only 1 income left, best to hv 2 but in the end only 1 make it
happy.gif
which is gd too.

hi moon, my HB wanted 3 but told him chances of m/c if it's 3 will b higher & not sure if my womb is able to carry all 3 to full term or not. Also, my contract ends in Jun so only 1 income left, best to hv 2 but in the end only 1 make it
happy.gif
which is gd too.

happy.gif
which is gd too.

hi hui

My dr is Dr L C Foong, Gleneagle. i think u should stop acu before ER... not sure exactly when though ... Good to check with ur dr and let him know that u are doing acu beforehand. ur dr and the TCM physician should be able to advise when to stop acu.
happy.gif

hi hui

My dr is Dr L C Foong, Gleneagle. i think u should stop acu before ER... not sure exactly when though ... Good to check with ur dr and let him know that u are doing acu beforehand. ur dr and the TCM physician should be able to advise when to stop acu.
happy.gif

hi hui

happy.gif

Hui, got reply from Dr Loh, only one sentence. He said "No harm if you find an experienced acupunture practitioner"..

Hui, got reply from Dr Loh, only one sentence. He said "No harm if you find an experienced acupunture practitioner"..

Hi Rae,
my HB dunwan the risk of havin three although i long wanted coz my heart is quite weak..and the insurance is very high..haiz..tot if got three i can close factory le...

Hi Xinyu,
ask the sinseh yest she say stp after ET..
happy.gif

Hi Rae,
my HB dunwan the risk of havin three although i long wanted coz my heart is quite weak..and the insurance is very high..haiz..tot if got three i can close factory le...

Hi Xinyu,
happy.gif

Hi Rae,

Hi Xinyu,
happy.gif

moonfairy

so ur ET is one week after me
happy.gif

Rae,

i see.. What is Grade 4 ? Sorry, cos I am not in KKH.

All,

Rest for almost 5 days. But i didnt really rest all the day. Just try to move around in the house minimally but during the day (3/4 of the day) no one is at home so I got to help myself. On Monday I am going back to work! My test date is 25th July..but actually can know by 24th July if I take HPT.

moonfairy

happy.gif

Rae,

All,

Rest for almost 5 days. But i didnt really rest all the day. Just try to move around in the house minimally but during the day (3/4 of the day) no one is at home so I got to help myself. On Monday I am going back to work! My test date is 25th July..but actually can know by 24th July if I take HPT.

moonfairy

happy.gif

Rae,

All,

rae,
my hubby juz sms me he decide to put 3 coz higher chance of getting twins..if twins i can close factory le..no more production..haha

rae,
my hubby juz sms me he decide to put 3 coz higher chance of getting twins..if twins i can close factory le..no more production..haha

rae,

hi all, was busy vomiting lately tts y didnt log in.

stumbled by, hoooo.......time is running fast liao, good luck. would love to have you in the mtbs thread soon.

stumbled by, hoooo.......time is running fast liao, good luck. would love to have you in the mtbs thread soon.

stumbled_by, busy at work? Relax hor..and rest more. Crossed my fingers and toes for you and waiting for yr good news next week.

stumbled_by, busy at work? Relax hor..and rest more. Crossed my fingers and toes for you and waiting for yr good news next week.

humble,

tks! Wow..u have the morning sicknesses kicking in already. i read that u have 3 humbles inside! take care...

xinyu

yes. today life has gone back to normal. its like i forgot i just went through this big thing in my life. but when u go home after work, in the quietness of the night, u will remember about this...anyway, i will try to control my thots :X

hi all, too lz to reply the thread but i did read... :p

hi stumbled_by, for KKH, Grade 5 is the best grade for embroys & Grade 1 is worst... so embroyist (spell?) will choose the best & Doc to put it in.
happy.gif

hi hui, do check with your Doc if it's safe to put in 3 as ur mum has experience before
happy.gif

stumbled by, wah so poetic ah, hehe...good to work la so that we wont keep brooding over the same thing. I m a mess now, keep thinking all kinda things whole day at home.

rae, where are u? hardly see in the mtbs thread..any ms yet?

moonfairysgp,

i see. Mine is three embryos. Two is 'good', one is 'satisfactory'. In NUH, they don grade from 1 to 5, unlike KKH. Only 'good', 'satisfactory' and 'average'. i think the quality doesnt matter. My last fresh round i got 2 'good' transferred....but...*PMA*

yalor..don dare to think of triplets or twins. as long as can get pregnant, singleton also can.

yes...exactly one week apart. But i cant get off on Monday, so got to wait till Tuesday to take blood test. People must think I am crazy, need to 'tahan' one more day. Anyway, if its yours, its yours....

humble,

heehee..poetic ? What u thinking now ? About triples and how to cope ?

stumbled by,
honestly speaking i m scared to carry triplets la........scared of many things, risks involved for bbies and me, ability to cope with 3 at a time, financial strain and my career. Aiya, how i wish i only put in 2. Well for now, I'll leave everything to god and hope for the best.

moon,
ya la, singleton, twins or triplets, we are happy as long as we are pregnant.

Baby dust to both of u............

Back