IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

xinyu,
read that book and similar books a lot la....still get pissed off at times hehe...after all we are from venus wat!

Great that u are starting your cycle soon, go join the cycle buddies thread you can meet more gals who are cycling and you all can support each other.

scf,
welcome, first time i see u here.....u too can join the cycle buddies thread.

This thread was meant for 2wwters, hee hee....we all have changed the discussion topic lately, hmmm I'll try my best not to
456173.gif

xinyu,
read that book and similar books a lot la....still get pissed off at times hehe...after all we are from venus wat!

Great that u are starting your cycle soon, go join the cycle buddies thread you can meet more gals who are cycling and you all can support each other.

scf,

This thread was meant for 2wwters, hee hee....we all have changed the discussion topic lately, hmmm I'll try my best not to
456173.gif

xinyu,

scf,

456173.gif

xinyu,

meaning tat as long as you sign the consent form, u can start immediately? Have to take blood test on day 2/3 of yr menses right before proceed to IVF right?

xinyu,

meaning tat as long as you sign the consent form, u can start immediately? Have to take blood test on day 2/3 of yr menses right before proceed to IVF right?

xinyu,

XinYu

Did you ask SF Loh what is the age range for those who are successful for IVF?

58% is relatively high!! The average is only 30%, I think?? So, it is really too over optimistic...

Cheers!

XinYu

58% is relatively high!! The average is only 30%, I think?? So, it is really too over optimistic...

Cheers!

XinYu

Cheers!

hi huangling

Dr Tan is a fatherly physician, very patient and i think u will be comfortable with him.
happy.gif
i was able to ovulate on my own without any clomid when he did acupuncture for me.

hi huangling

Dr Tan is a fatherly physician, very patient and i think u will be comfortable with him.
happy.gif
i was able to ovulate on my own without any clomid when he did acupuncture for me.

hi huangling

happy.gif

hi Hui,
I am waiting for my menses to come this month. So will call KK to fix for appt after that.

why did u go for ICSI instead of IVF? Is it more effective?

hi Hui,
I am waiting for my menses to come this month. So will call KK to fix for appt after that.

hi Hui,

humble,

what teaching are u doing ?

All,

My ER is tomorrow. God bless, my ET may be Tues(it will depends on the quality). Worst case is Mon, best case is Wed. Thereafter, I will rest for few days like what humble did. "Lie and laze on sofa" for 1st few days. So i wun be using the computer for the first few days!

humble,

All,

My ER is tomorrow. God bless, my ET may be Tues(it will depends on the quality). Worst case is Mon, best case is Wed. Thereafter, I will rest for few days like what humble did. "Lie and laze on sofa" for 1st few days. So i wun be using the computer for the first few days!

humble,

All,

Thanks Chole...I called Dr Tan today...He is very nice over the phone. I told him my situation and he want me to see him after my mens...I suppose to come today....still waiting now....anyway, thank you very much for your recommendation....Meanwhile you take care.

To the rest of the ladies in 2ww....good luck to all of you and may all your dream come true.....

Thanks Chole...I called Dr Tan today...He is very nice over the phone. I told him my situation and he want me to see him after my mens...I suppose to come today....still waiting now....anyway, thank you very much for your recommendation....Meanwhile you take care.

To the rest of the ladies in 2ww....good luck to all of you and may all your dream come true.....

stumbled by, sorry for the late reply, I m teaching in preschool.

All the best to u dear! Keep us posted when you can!

stumbled by, sorry for the late reply, I m teaching in preschool.

All the best to u dear! Keep us posted when you can!

Back