Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Muffin

Althou i was happy with the cake but i wont recommend leh. U see what the rest say bah.

My opinion - have to say, presentation ok only cos they merely put the picture laminate on top of the cake. And since no fanciful details of decor or figurines whatsoever, hence not much effort put in also, for the price i feel rather pricey. Taste wise, i also feel not moist enough, can be better lor.

IMO lah, maybe i picky with food bah.

Acthia
Wah ur maid real daring leh. Some more starve your daughters. It's really hard getting a good maid and I really hope you can get a good one by this week so you would not be troubled by this issue. Must remember to rest also dun overstrain yourself too much cos of this. See if your DH can help u out.

Eliz
Nice mould! Think HKG has this.

pSi
Where did you get the HK fishcake?

PLL
hahaha...np la since we meeting up soon. ok, I will think of how to arrange the collection and let u know hor. Might get my fren to collect on my behalf see how..and will inform lili accordingly.

Lili
Which building is your office located? Where is best to meet you to collect the pots huh?

S@L
I'm also looking for the mould lor. Haa.

Made these today - Durian Snowskin with Lotus Paste
Finally found a mould i'm very happy with!!
1700234.jpg

PLL
She's doing sales and runs around that area at times and she lives in seng kang, so can get her to help but got to check her schedule first.

Eliz
You on leave today?

Eliz,
U reali took day off to make mooncake ah? Nice leh, which mould u use ah? tis one can see the HK face very clearly lor. SWEE & looks yummy.....

KM,
I tried the mooncake fm HKG y'day. Nice leh, the filling so different fm SIN type lor. Thanks for lugging back ya.

Hi Ladies,
The mooncake mould is very nice, i dunno how to make but like it.

Eliz,
Ur mooncake looks yummy. Nx time i must go n learn how to make.

Eliz
Nice job, very well done.Looks yummy too.
happy.gif

ACSY
Oh I see, so let me know when you got the pots from lili ya.

Lili
Thanks.
happy.gif

Hello ladies..

lili,
i like the pots v much leh..hehe..really worth the $$..thx again for lugging here n there + organize such gd BP hehe
happy.gif

Eliz,
Wow..nice mooncake u made woh...which mould did u use tis time?

Hello ladies! I'm also keen on the 2006 HK Mooncake Mould if anyone spots it for sale! I think Polar's are also made using this mould

MB
Thanks for the confirmation
happy.gif

S@L
Thanks, I've recieved your transfer! Will drop the mould off in the mail today, let me know when you receive it please?

Eliz
Very nice moonies! My guess is you used the 4 in 1 HK & Friends Microwave Sponge Cake mould to make these?

Here's the recipe used for the Disney Cookies as requested by some ladies. I haven't tried it myself though, Happy Baking!
http://sanrio.proboards84.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=cooking&thread=349

Ladies
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm really happy with this batch of moonies.

I used this mould:
1700796.jpg

(KM,borrowed your pic hor. Thks!)

KM
Desperate lar.. took out all my HK moulds and try!! Haaa...

Msblur/Lili
What time tonight? Got special delivery cum collection.

eliz.. v nice.. and using that mould, u can do so many at once too!!! u can start taking orders alr..

i want 1 box of durian softskin moonies please!!! kekekekkeke

Eliz,
Wa...ur mooncake is nice de loh. See liao, i oso bu seh de eat lah.
happy.gif

Hmm...got delivery ah?? Haha...
I should be hm after 8pm.
happy.gif

Emma/Msblur
I don't know can eat anot ah!! Haa..
Cannot take order.. maybe nice to see not nice to eat!

U wait huh, i letting my maid try 1st. Lol.
I'm not a mooncake fan.

Msblur
The durian mooncake we bought yty is nice!!!! Even the skin is nice.. Mine is not even 10% near lor.

Eliz, wow this mould can really make nice moonies..i'm sure it taste equally nice too. wah jus now i tried to make moonies again..this tis time the snowskin nt as soft as yeterday already...looks more like it. But too tired to test out the HK mould, used traditional ones instead.

Hi blurqueen and MB,
Thanks for your inputs. Hiaz, I am set on ordering lana cake when I big mouth and ask her what cake she wants. And guess what she told me? HK pink cake!!!

Eliz,
Haha...let ur maid be the guinea pig 1st ah??

Ya loh...tel u liao hoh that brand's durian mooncake is nice de loh. Sample one small spoon nia & u r addicted liao. Kekeke...
Ur hubby like it too?

muffin,
Oh dear! Ya me too mah, ask my gal wat cake she wan, she said HK cake!! faint**

LADIES, ITS PAYMENT TIME FOR THIS BP! KINDLY TRANSFER PAYMENT TO LILI ASAP, SHE HAS LUG THE WARMERS BACK TO HER OFFICE, PLS ARRANGE COLLECTION WITH HER EARLIEST POSSIBLE AFTER U'VE MADE THE TRANSFER. THKS!
happy.gif

BP - HK Soup/Porridge Warmer Pot (Poodle/Apple Design)
Measures: 13cm (diameter) 20.5 cm (height)
Retails: $15.90
CP: $12.00
MOQ: 12 pcs (mixed)

Poodle:
1. lili x 2
2. jasmine
3. emma

Apple:
1. eliz
2. sharon
3. MB
4. xing
5. snowberries
6. cindy
7. jasmine
8. lili

Hi Ms Blur

Can check with you where you purchase the shoe charm? Nice nice thought of buying thomas and barney..

esther,
I bought the shoe charms frm a forum lady loh. She's oso doing bp in the bp thread nw. Previously i oso ordered frm her, so she sent me a private email to let me order 1st.
happy.gif

If u wan, i can help u ask her ah, let me know which designs u wan loh.

Ms Blur
Thanks! I want the Thomas and Barney. Btw you know how much 1?

BTW HK fans
Do you all know that Sanrio is opening a counter at Plaza Singapura
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Lili</font>,
Thks for meeting me today. I LIKE MY CLOCK BERRY MUCH!!! So glad I got it!! Can't wait to hang it up. hehehehhe... now.. juz need to ask my bro to come over my house to do some drilling.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Emma</font>,
hehehehhe... LOL! Yah.. that road is easy access mah.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> feifei</font>,
Wwaahh... the thumb drive so cute wor!!! Me so tempted to get it!! Are you getting it?

<font color="ff0066"> Annie</font>,
Yup. me now taking my time to pick and choose. Dun wanna over strain myself too. But then... getting a good maid is like striking "toto" or "4D" lah.

<font color="ff0066"> muffinn</font>,
The cakes from Polar still ok lah. I always order their cakes for my gals birthday cos they got nice Elmo designs. But I do agree that their cakes really expensive wor.

Dymples,
Try the cake from The Patissier, esp the Double Chocolate Praline.

Muffin,
Don't know why leh, I don't really like the cake from Lana though a lot of pple give Thumbs Up for it.

feifei
The thumb drive are so cute. Cant resisit. I just placed order for rabbit design.
happy.gif

Purin
I heard from my friends the cake from Patissier is really nt bad..
happy.gif
I havent tried before. Yummy...

<font color="ff0066"> PomPom</font>,
Where can I find The Patissier? I've heard rave reviews about their cakes before too. Juz dunno where to find it. heheheh..
biggrin.gif

esther,
Ok will help u ask the seller.
happy.gif
Each shoe charm is $1.10.

HKF,
I ordered frm this seller its $1.10 each loh. That $1 shoe charm tink its quite long ago de.
happy.gif

hi ladies

so sad now .. i how i can find back my hk bottle from the dustbin. i really hate my mil who threw away my hk stuffs.i don knoe if i can find it from the dustbin &amp; is out of production now.

<font color="ff0066"> HelloKittyLover</font>,
Oh dear... wat happen? You mean your MIL threw away your all your HK things or only the bottle? How can they do that?? *sayang-sayang*

all my personal documents &amp; some hk stuffs inside the store room are gone forever. i'm noe trying the big dustbin chut to retrieve it badly.

<font color="ff0066"> HelloKittyLover</font>,
OMG!! Your personal documents also?? Got anything important like medical history, educational certs, etc? Oh dear... I really dunno what to say. *sayang*

Tell you what, tomorrow morning... you go down to the big dustbin chute early early... then pay the bangla guy some $$$ to help you to retrieve.
Get your hubby to help too. Afterall it's his parents fault!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
I've received complain from TH, getting me into trouble and getting scolded again
sad.gif
!!!

Whoever that "Joanna" who went to TH today and use my name to ask for discount, PLEASE DUN DO IT AGAIN, I dun get any discount!! And you, by doing this, will jeopardise my relationship with TH. Everyone - pls note too. Thanks.
</font></font>

Lili,
Aiyooo...got pple buay zi dong again...there is always a black sheep among all

Cool down ya....dun get angry bcos of these pple..huu xi huu xi

msblur,
wat durian mooncake u recommend eliz? Durian is my fav as well as my DH leh keke

Ladies,
Show u all my loot i got over the weekend
1701960.jpg

Back