Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

KenJer,
Wow! U managed to got the HK die cut bowl. It's really good buys for the die-cut plates and bowls. When I reach there at 11plus already sold out think many called to reserve le. I should have done that cos didn't know can do that. I wanted to buy the calender with magnets wan but hor my MIL sure ask why I buy a calendar for 20plus dollars. To her anything above $5 is exp. haiz....

PP
Ya hor, never tot of asking u for help leh but collect from u also tough. Wait she'll ask me how come this thing I tell u not to buy cos dirty easily u still buy? Hmm...

Emma
Ur mum also like that? Ya if it's my mum she'll just say dun buy too much but won't restrict me what to buy lah. I now see my MIL everyday except weekends so not good to make her angry. U know wat I mean

Acthia/Princess
Ya men next time I'll just say I can't take leave to go then I go myself. hehe...

Purin
Tks for your help! For clothes, I just wan T-shirt with size 65 & 100 or sizes for a 3-yr old & 6-12 months. U bought anything from Isetan?

Mau
Ur MIL very good leh. Help u do bolster and pillow for ur niece. For the cloth, u bought at KK? How much for 1m? I PMed u.

Annie,
Actually I was debating wthr to buy the die-cut plate or this bowl.. in the end buy this small bowl lor, cos the plate is still quite pricey even after discount.
Next time if ur MIL ask u why u buy u tell her u helping a 'friend' buy, then she won't nag at u le, heehee :p

<font color="aa00aa">Cindy</font> - it was nice meeting you yesterday too. hehhehe... you also preggie yah. When you due?

<font color="aa00aa">Janet</font> - yah.. tink I should start to carry hand santizer around with me liaoz. Currently, I already have those toilet seat sanitizers. Spray and wipe b4 using the loo cos usually they are so dirty! Eeekks!!

<font color="aa00aa">Kenjer</font> - How much was the die-cut bowl after discount? I saw this at KK but din buy cos feel it's really ex leh... but now I see it, so tempted again.

Annie,
Maybe nex time u wana buy something frm the sale, tell ur MIL ur fren ask u to help buy de loh. If nt reali mood oso spoilt liao if everything oso cant buy.
sad.gif

In my case, last time me &amp; hubby used to go out with my MIL during the wkends loh if she has no mj session. N she's the type that if u saw something nice, den ask her comments, she would say 'U like den buy loh', so in fact we had no probs gg shopping with her lah.
happy.gif
Might be she oso know im those who seldom spend alot de &amp; i buy tings can be very 'po ma' one can tink for very long until sometimes the item oso OOS. There's once i love this ring very much, den everytime if passed by that shop, i would juz peep in frm the showcase juz to hav a glance of the ring. I didnt know my MIL would be so observant until one day she ask me to go out with her, den suddenly brought me to the jewellery shop, ask me is it i like the ring very much? If yes, den buy it loh. Hee...
In fact nw she's nt ard liao, kinda missed shopping with her loh.
happy.gif

Good morning ladies!
happy.gif

Today is such a cooling day to stay at home... but later need to go out for more meetings...

Show you all something I just gotten recently..super cute!

HK specs holder ( this is my specs on it )
happy.gif

1744558.jpg

LYD
hahaha, ya the hellokitty looks very cute. I think your specs has certainly made her look older. :p (no offence hor) kekekekekek

<font color="aa00aa">MsBlur</font> - wah.. you MIL is a rarity man. You're really lucky to have a MIL like that. Most MIL's I know will always tink that we DIL's loves to spend their son's $$$.
So usually whatever we wanna buy they will disapprove leh.
1744601.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Cindy</font> - I'm due end of November. Now me already 31-weeks. Is this your no.1? Mine is no. 3 liaoz. *faintz*
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font> - Your HK specs holder is ssooo CUTE!! If I buy this hub sure give me those type of looks and roll his eyes. *hiaks-hiaks*
rofl.gif

Good morning ladies...

Last nite around 4-5am, the rain was terrible siah, like thunder storm like tat. Super heavy heavy rain. My DH said it's not raining, it's like pouring whole chunk of water down lor. But very cooling &amp; nice to slp in wor.

Emma/Princess/Annie,
Yes I bought tis design of HK cloth from KK long time back. Wanted to do a pillow &amp; bolster case for myself but ended up asking my MIL to do for my little niece. Actuali am surprised that my MIL's skill is quite good leh though she waste quite a bit of my cloth. keke.... 1 meters abt $25.90 if I'm not wrong. KK still hv some nice clothes, can go there check it out.

LYD,
Did u see my list of the items I wan from yr clearance? Can let me know when u can bring to vivo then I can go collect. Or can I collect it next Mon?

Annie,
Shud hv told me u wanted the HK seater mah. I was there around 3+ &amp; still got a lot lor. I oso nvr buy lots of things only 2 of the die cut bowls, 3in1 MM containers &amp; 1 sticker only lor. Bought some items for my little niece though. Cant resist the cutie little stuffs for bb girls.

Msblur,
Haa i also abit like u...sometime buy things think think until the thing OOS leow. Now i better lah, dun think so long leow but of course if expensive still must think think
happy.gif

Purin,
PM u
happy.gif

Msbrown,
Hee u can ask yr MIL to do pillow case for u mah. Ya maybe nx time when i go kk will chk it out.

Kenjer,
The die-cut bowl really cute, everytime see it feels like owning it.

Stephy,
Thks for collecting my stuffs fr LM.

PLL/acthia,

haha...yeah.... the kitty looks older like grandmother now... hahaha...but I find it very cute and like it very much! If put sunglasses on it, it looks very stylo-milo!
happy.gif

mau,
yup...I got it..I'm typing the summary now...
btw, purple no more liao leh... I see wrongly... but I still have pink and the silver one. Are you keen?

I'm going to vivo today at around 1 pm...so I can drop it there for you.
happy.gif

Other ladies who have indicated they want the items from my clearance list, I've noted them and will PM and arrange for payment and collection. Thank you
happy.gif
happy.gif

btw, more items are added today
happy.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lydloveskitty/

KenJer/Msblur
That's a good suggestion! But she'll nag at me lah why wan help other pple buy ah? Did they pay u the money ah? So troublesome if it's me I won't help pple buy wan. U'll sure hear such comments loh. But better than she angry lah.

Msblur
Wah...ur MIL real nice! If I got such MIL, I'll like to bring her go shopping too.

Mau
U managed to get 2 die-cut plates? U reserve huh? I was there at 11am and the SA said no stock le. Didn't know u go too if not can ask u help me buy the SKS seater. Ya yest when I left still have alot. Tks for the info on the cloth thingy.

LYd

I have sent you a mail on the items that I am interested in. Please kindly check.
happy.gif

Does the sewing machine need converter or not? Can the sewing machine go thru jeans material or not? Just curious. You selling the converter as well?

PLL,
I just replied you... so I wait for you to re-confirm again
happy.gif

msblur,
you want 2 devils only or whole set?

Annie,
which dcut purse and colour you want?

Jasmine,
the sewing machine is very easy to use...adapter is cheap too... about $20-25 only... I have another sewing machine already... so letting go this one...

btw, PLL asked about sewing machine first... so if she's not getting, you are next
happy.gif

hi ladies,
I'm going out now or I will be very late....
so I will reply all of you later today or tomorrow.

mau,
I will leave the items from yesterday's/today list tomorrow instead of today at vivo. ( in case you want to add-on), so you can collect on Monday when you come
happy.gif

Thank you to all ladies who help me to do "spring cleaning".... I still got more to go as I'm downsizing my collection big big time
happy.gif

LYD,
The one i wan is the below:
1744846.jpg

I wan see the design first before deciding to take the HK memo or not. It's ok lah dun need specially dig out for me ya. When u find it then I see how. Tks!

LYD,
OK my revised items as follows. Sorry I give up the hk clock.

OK wait till u complete yr list of clearance items them u leave at vivo ok. So can collect everything 2gether.

- HK die cut purse black
- HK die cut purse silver
- LTS cosmetic pouch
- HK mini drawers with memo
- 2 HK angel &amp; 2 devil tin

acthia,
The die-cut bowl is $20.76 after discount
happy.gif

Princess,
Ya lor the bowl is cute, not sure if can use it to steam chawanmushi/custard pudding hor?

PLL,
convertor cost about $20-25 if I don't remember wrongly. jeans material not sure...but can sew on those HK fabrics that KK/KP sell
happy.gif

Converter I'm not selling because I have another sewing machine that needs converter ..but if you want, I can help you buy another converter
happy.gif
(actually is KK help me to buy the converter)

mau,
ok. noted complete set of tins and silver purse.

annie,
noted pink purse.
ok.. I will dig out and take photo...the design is nice de...strawberry I think
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
Sorry yah... have not TT yet. Will definately do it later today. Ok. Noted. Will most prob collect the loots sometime next week. Thks so much
happy.gif

LYD

Please kindly release the sewing machine. I am taking only

1) P-Alphabet-$4.50
2)FSA29-$2.50
3)FSA32-$4.50

Please leave all at vivo I will collect from you next week.
happy.gif
Please kindly email me your account to transfer funds to.

Cheers!

Hi LYD,

So you noted i want to get these from you hor?
1745011.jpg
1745012.jpg

I want to opt for reg mail cos i will be working at another office next week, not convenient to go Vivo. Can you confirm how much i should TT to you? Thx.

MsBlur, i also have that organiser, mine 2 years old liao. The insdie very sweet hor? Still got 2 diecut dangle as bookmarks. When finished 1 year liao, can just replace the inside datebook and use for another new year. Good item to collect.

LYD
Strawberry ah? Should be quite nice. Tks ya. Look forward to more of ur stuff. I've replied ur email. Please pass my stuff to mau when u finished posting ur past collection cos may have more to buy.

Mau
Need your help again to help me collect my stuff from LYD. Tks!

Ladies
My Jordan boy so funny. I used a HK fan for him and he likes to "talk" to my HK fan. He can keep "talking" for half an hr staring at my HK fan. I think I see too many HK stuff when I pregnant liao. haha...

Emma/PP and other ladies who are teachers
May I know how do I apply to be an allied teacher? I think this profession is good. Is it less stressful than teachers? Me considering...

mau
is it?! i din see the kerropi one. must go n take a look liao. do u know if kk hv? was thinking if kk hv, i can hv 10% discount.

Acthia,
If I carry a toilet seat sanitiser as well, my bag will be even heavier.

LYD,
I used to visit Ebay site for Hello Kitty. There is this seller under the nick of 'tojenlim' but her things are ex.

Purin,
Enjoy your trip, remember to eat as much dim sum as possible and visit Mongkok if you have time.

<font color="aa00aa">Lazymummy</font>,
Thks for meeting me this afternoon. I like my loots berry much.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Janet</font>,
No lah... the toilet sanitizer is a very small spray bottle. I bot it from Taka (including 1 extra bottle of sanitizer refiller) recently only. Quite handy.
hhehehe... i also like the stuffs from 'tojenlim'. But find the stuffs ex too. Tink she mark-up the items for overseas sales mah.

soft_pillow
Is that the shinkasen tee for ur boy? I bought the same one at Sanrio HF.
happy.gif
Nice loot. The pouch never seen before. New design? What's the red thing at the right hand corner?

blueblue
yes yes
happy.gif
i bot the sks tee for alvin. the pouch also from sanrio HF, dunno if its new design? i like this series cos hk got eyelash on her,so pretty hahaha.
the red thing is hk stapler n hk pen-type eraser

Blueblue/Soft_pillow
The SKS tee is nice. I also wan to get for my boys. Only Sanrio HF have it? How come yest I didn't see it at Scotts? Hmm...

YL,
Sanrio HF has the Keroppi lunch box u posted above. Its selling for $23.95 there. Juz saw it juz nw only.
happy.gif

Ladies,
Me went Vivo Toys R Us juz nw, managed to get this whole set!
happy.gif

1746280.jpg

Back