Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hello Meiji,
Ya ya I tink the clip purse is $45+ coz I rem the tote bag is $38+ then clip purse more expensive then the bag lor. But nice de hor.

jOvAn'smum,
U r right, good friends are hard to come by especially when with same interest. So if there are any misunderstandings better to say it out & patch things up.

msblur/lili,
Hello Kitty juz smsed me saying lili will pass her my stuffs. Thanks for helping me pass my stuffs to her.

<font color="aa00aa">Janet</font>,
Yah... my older now complaining that her mouth ulcers pain pain. So giving her super soft diet lor.

<font color="aa00aa">Jovan'smum</font>,
Wow! So lucky for you... hard to find friends like that who is willing to lug back such a bulky item. Must really thank and treasure her man. hehehhehe..

<font color="aa00aa">softpillow &amp; MB</font>,
Nice loots you gals have there! Especially the file set. Is this from Sanrio @ PS? aiyoh... me so tempted to go down and take a look too. hehehhee..

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
Me also can't access your flickr leh.
sad.gif

Mau, i also loved the tote and clip purse lor!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
But when see price tag, better go home Amen Amen Amen ... cos if buy must buy both to make a set then better think carefully first cos i buy liao wont use one anywayz.

PLL, the files dirt cheap lor! $5.95 nia
happy.gif
wahaha...

Feifei, the pens very nice, very retro, hehe.

Bbgirl, ya ya for first time i see HK eyelashes so long from side view, hahaha, she really very pretty!

mau
i din get the pots set cos have thots of shifting hse so dun wan to get so many things now esp big items else packing n lugging will b very tedious, will get after shifting into new hse

what clip purse u all toking abt?

kenjer,
Will ask Lili to bring along ur stickers tmr. We will be gg to the Isetan sale loh. Wat time will u reach?

Esther,
U gg to the sale tmr? If gg, sms me ok.
happy.gif

Hmm....cant bring along ur stuff tmr to the sale lah, bulky sia. When u wana come over?

Ladies, who else who ordered the HK Kimono stickers gg to the Isetan sale tmr ah? Let me know, so that i can ask Lili to bring along the stickers tmr loh.

Msblur
ya going,going got many things wana buy keke..u going? Er..u wana pass me the things? Can i go yr place to collect instead hahaha u know what i mean hor
biggrin.gif

Msblur,
Thanks for helping to inform Lili
happy.gif

I should be there at 8.30 to 9 am. U going there around this time too? If so, I suppose you will be at Sanrio right? Hee :D

Eliz
Dun mentioned leh, share share is the word frequently use here right haha its fate that bring us all here together to yak about HK. Selling at cost is what i always see here, so in order to blend into this 'family' must do the same mah
rofl.gif
So next time if i have 'oversea HK lobang' will share share here too
happy.gif

kenjer,
Oreadi told Lili to bring along ur stickers tmr.
We gg there early for bf 1st loh. Ya..will be at sanrio loh.
happy.gif

BA,
No prob. Will tell Lili.
happy.gif

Ladies who went to PH Biscotti class,
Did anyone try out at home? My colleagues, DH and helper all said nice. One colleague even asked me to jio her the next time we go for the lessons.

softpillow,
we're talkg abt the design which MB bought for the file &amp; pens. The clip purse is simple &amp; nice but not worth buying it at $45 leh.

MB,
Me oso lor. When I was at PS hor, I demo show my DH by taking the tote bag, out the clip purse, comb &amp; mirror into it. Then he opened his eyes big big &amp; said like tat $100+ liao leh. keke.... ya lor. So Exp so in the end I nvr buy at all wor.

Duno if u gals hv these. Cute highlighter tumblers. Finali, managed to get all the colors.

1740325.jpg

Acthia,
When my gal had HFMD then, she only took ice cream and fresh milk. The doctor said it was ok bcos the ice cream is milk which will be filling and wont hurt when she swallows. She had ulcers in her mouth and throat.

LYD,
Sorry to bug but I still cannot go into your Flickr account yet.

Ladies,
sorry for the delay in replying...I spent half the day trying to figure out what happened to my flickr account. Now I can't access it too...so all my photos gone just like that!
sad.gif

So I will try to put up another one soon with a different URL ... by tomorrow hopefully so you all can access it...
happy.gif

MB,
For the fan, you need to use a screw driver to remove the screw at the bottom, then put the batteries in
happy.gif

Annie/Janet,
PM both of you.
happy.gif

All other ladies,
if I don't reply you, please PM or sms me (if you have my number) as sometimes I read the forum so fast that I missed your questions...

<font color="aa00aa">MsBlur</font>,
What time will you be in orchard? Cos I'll be running some errands at Orchard and Great World City... so can arrange to meet you either before 1pm or after 2pm to pass you the blue baby bag.

<font color="aa00aa">Mau</font>,
hehehhe.. your highlighters so cute leh. But if I buy sure 'bu she de' use lor.
biggrin.gif

Thks for the tip. yah.. if the ulcers get too bad... then will have to resort to ice cream liaoz. But with the current milk scare.. also dunno which brand of ice cream can trust leh.
So scary lor. In addition, I'm thinking of using the blender to puree her porridge till like fine fine texture lor. Easier for her to swallow.

Dymples,
Ya reali lor, I oso nvr use leh. keke, they're sitting on top of my die cut cabinet in office. keke... for display only.

Ladies, anyone here keen in this decals??

HK DECALS
SELLING PRICE: $3 EACH

Design 1 (6pcs left)

1740636.jpg

-
-
-
-
-
-

Design 2 (6pcs left)

1740637.jpg

-
-
-
-
-
-

Design 3 (5pcs left)

1740638.jpg

-
-
-
-
-

Design 4 (6pcs left)

1740639.jpg

-
-
-
-
-
-

<font color="aa00aa">Mau</font>,
ooohhh... this clip really cute. But dun tink I will use it much. hehhehe... actually, I'm looking for the pacifier clip. If you come across it, do let me know. Thks.

Mau
Think i saw at KK ley.. forgot how much liao..
Megan has the pacific clip. Think same design.
Tempted!!

Dymples
I'm also looking for pacifier clip! Pacifier too!!
Always the same design.. sianz..

Eliz/Dymples,
I ever saw in KK they hv both the pacifier &amp; also the clip wor. But duno if they still hv it. Can try KP coz tink that day abt 2-3 weeks back I saw it. U call KP check.

<font color="aa00aa">Eliz and Mau</font>,
I went to KK, KP and KL and all tell me no more leh. haiz... Tink I call KP later and check again. Maybe got new stocks come in liaoz.
happy.gif

eliz.. i have the pacifier and the pacifier clip leh.. haha.. bot for my DD who turned out to be my 2nd DS.. hahahha.. :p but the pacifier too small for megan liaoz lah.. its NB one..

Acthia,
My daughter refused to take porridge Much as she wanted to eat, but she cried each time. So heartache. So no choice but drink Yakult and eat ice cream. With the current scare, it makes it even tougher. I hope yr gals recover soon, but you take care of yourself too.

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font>,
Yah yah... keep the pacifier and clip for your no.3. I pray hard hard for you that you will have gal gal yah. Btw, how's BB coming along? You pack your hospital bag already? Excited? SMS me when you deliver yah... will go visit you (if you dun mind) hehehhe...

Oh dear... your gal must have felt terrible. *poor thing* that means her HFMD must be quite teruk leh. Luckily for me, so far my gals still can eat porridge and drink their milk. Only they super manja... wanna me to pamper them all the time. But they quite kuai at home... hengz got playhouse disney to keep them occupied or else I sure pengz liaoz.

mau,
I have collected the same HK highlighter... nice nice...
happy.gif

Janet,
Take care... hope your DD recover soon.

I am going to Isetan sales tomorrow if my meeting ends early...hoping to go on half day in the afternoon. Anyone else going? Hope to get some nice loot..there is a nice lap top bag. Wonder still hv anot.
happy.gif

dymples.. havent pack!!!! hahahaha.. i know.. me v jia lat.. its anytime liao still havent pack.. tmr gonna see gynae.. see how big baby is.. hehe... cant wait.. of cos can come visit lahz.. think some of the ladies here also coming.. hehe... will let u all know.. u all arrange lah.. kekeke... can have mini gathering there... lol

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font> - yah yah... can have mini HK gathering at the hospital. Will be so fun.
biggrin.gif
aiyoh babe... faster go pack your bag liaoz. Is Enzo excited that his BB bro coming soon?

er.. enzo like not aware of what's happening leh.. haha.. tmr we're bringing him to choose the prezzie didi is gonna give him at the hospital.. keke.. btw, what to pack??? i juz took out my overnight bag, but realised i dunno what to put inside.. haha

Back