Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

bbgirl.. yes.. baby considered full term liaoz.. so its anytime lahz.. but everyone says my tummy still v high... so i'm still waiting.. hehe... jasmine is getting ready liaoz!! hahaha..

jas hor?? hehe

dymples/eliz.. thanx for the info.. will be dilligent in packing.. TMR!! hahaha

Emma,
Hmm...very fast hoh enzo's didi gg to come out liao. Nw its countdown time for u! Yeah...that time saw ur tummy still very high loh. We'll be sure to visit u on the 11th oct loh.
happy.gif

C ya gals tmr at the Isetan sale! Gd nite....
happy.gif

Meiji,
Touchwood, my daughter recovered already. Now I seldom go out and bring along more wipes and also Dettol hand sanitiser.

PrincessEmma,
Remember to pack a jacket, socks and breast pads in yr bag.

LYD,
I wan the CN glass canisters set of 3. So cute!

Emma,
Wow...so fast u delivering soon! Guess Enzo will only realise when ur no.2 bb starts staying in the same house as him. I realise teaching the no.1 to be independent well before no.2 arrives would help alot! My no.1 too dependent on me le so I have quite a hard time to teach him how not to be craving for my attention when I attending to no.2. Justin is so funny everytime he saw his didi drinks milk He also wants to drink even if he just had it 2hrs ago...will cause indigestion but he won't budge till we make for him. U can look fwd to your long ML!

Morning ladies...

Emma,
wow, so fast due liao hor...Jiayou ya =D...Must be bery excited liao =D..

Janet,
u must be bery tired taking care of ur ger liao...ren yi ren ya...

Msblur and ladies going isetan sales,
Enjoy ur shopping!

Fei Fei,
My gal had HFMD in June...now we stay at home even more and avoid crowded places.

Annie,
Wow, you so fast to reserve the CN containers.

Emma,
you muz be very excited!

Jasmine,
oh..not yet? when?
wah u so fast chope the alphabet J..me also thinking..keke
happy.gif

Wondering how the ladies in isetan sales..

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font> - once your braxton hicks increase in frequency and more pain... then time for delivery approaching. Btw, which hospital will you be delivering?

<font color="aa00aa">Janet</font> - yah.. btr to stay at home more... lots of people getting HFMD nowadays. Tell you hor... now my hub also kena HFMD.
*LOL - faintz* Now I got 3 babies to take care of at home.

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font> - I'm so tempted to get the CK Large &amp; Small pouch... but gotta "ren". Btw, I'll do the funds TT later and update you.
Btw, when can I collect my stuffs? Thks.

Morning ladies....

LYD,
I want these. When can u leave at vivo ah? I will go collect. Can pass me Annie's if she's ok
- HK die cut purse black
- HK die cut purse purple
- LTS cosmetic pouch
- HK mini drawers with memo
- HK face clock

Tink Msblur wants the HK dcut pink highlighter wor. She posted y'day.

Gals,
Me oso wondering how the gals are doing at Isetan sales lor. It's a torture to wait here &amp; cant go. BA juz sms-ed me saying nothing much at Isetan sales wor, only have the HK couch on special offer wor.

Show u some loots.

DH got tis pendent for me as a gift for our mthly anniversary.
1742238.jpg

Collectibles. Short of No.8, anyone has &amp; wana let go, pls PM me ok.
1742239.jpg
1742240.jpg

Loots from she_she's Sanrio BP
1742241.jpg

Ask my MIL to do these for my baby niece
1742242.jpg

Mau the pendant very nice!!
happy.gif
So sweet of your HB.

The collectibles very fast grabbed lor, i was at sanrio HF yestday, left less than 10 nia. The mini fans even faster grabbed out lor, none left ah! Haiz..

LYD, can i also have hk dcut purse - gold ? Total 2 items for now, with the alpha E.

MB,
The pendant is nice nice lor, when I 1st lay my eyes on it at PS, i quickly reserved liao then I called HF they say they hv similar piece so last nite I went HF, which is more convenient for me lor. There's another pendant oso nice nice de lor. But that piece is rather expensive.

Ya lor, didn't know the collectibles so fast grabbed up de leh. keke... The fan collectibles hor, when I was there on Sun, already no more lor, heard fm SA the stock will be replenished lor. Maybe try calling later &amp; see if got replenish a not

Acthia,
HFMD is common now. Sorry to hear yr hubby also got it. Now you really have 3 babies to take care of. Headache. You must take care of yourself even more. Wash hands and feet more often with soap and drink more liquids.

hello ladies.. me back from the sales.. aiyo.. so crowded!!!!! din buy much from sanrio also.. bot mostly stuff for the kids..

ah mau... the pillow and bolster case v nice.. u bot the fabric from KK?

acthia..i hope i can dong till 101008 lahz.. hehe... aniwayz.. me will be delivering in TMC..
happy.gif
u leh? Glen E ah?

Hi Ladies,

Msbrown,
Is the HK fabric fr KK?

Emma,
U aredi 37wks+ rite? Few more days u going on leave leow! 10 Oct, nice date to remember, same birthday as my nephew
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font>,
heheheh.. 101008 is nice date... hope your BB can "tong" till then. TMC nice nice. I love the family service there. Btw, me also delivering at TMC.
Cannot afford Glen E lah... ssoooo ex!!

<font color="aa00aa">Janet</font>,
Yah lor... HFMD is everywhere lor. Really common for adults now to get it too. Hengz I got hand sanitizer at home. Now got to use it religiously as prevention.

Acthia/Emma,
The thread very re nao this year. We have you, Acthia, Feifei, Princess, Annie, Muffin giving birth. Did I miss out anyone?

Acthia,
Hehe. .me gave birth at Glen E. Cos gynae is there and his fees was cheap at that time. So qu2 chang2 bu2 duan3 for the hospital R&amp;B. But given the choice, I would choose Mt. E cos the R&amp;B fees are the same, rooms bigger and more convenient too.

I like TMC. The rooms are bigger than most hospitals and now they have different types of suites. Hehe.. .was asking DH if can claim from his co. if stay in suite. Kekeke. . .

<font color="aa00aa">Purin</font>,
Yah hor... now that you mentioned it. Really lots of us in this thread giving birth this year. hehhehee...
biggrin.gif

The renvoated rooms in TMC are really nice especially the suites. Like Hotel style. So luxurious and cosy. wah... if I got lots of $$$ sure also wanna stay in the suite man.

Purin,
U got receive my sms? Would really appreciate your help.

Mau
Tks for offering to take my CN containers! Really appreciate u for always helping me to collect my stuff.

Ladies
I also came back from Isetan sale. No chance talk to BA leh. So so many pple and I was so mad with the pple cos they dun give way to pram, they put all their shopping stuff in the nursery room causing obstructions and on top of that, my baby was crying away when drinking milk though he's hungry! Then I got to hurry home to fetch Justin. Wat a day! Spent on non-Sanrio stuff. I wanted to buy the SKS seater but my MIL dun allow me to buy leh...I really regret gg with her cos alot of things she commented not good I dun dare to buy though I like. Sanrio stuff cannot buy cos she said everything so exp. I buy clothes she also dun like what I choose. I wan buy waterbottle she said the one I chose too exp and she chose a $3 wan said she like it alot! Kept emphasizing those that she asked me to buy are good buys even till just now. I just laughed it off. Next time got Isetan sale I must really keep my mouth shut and kept my brochure le. Must not let her know so I can shop in peace...sorry huh I fa lao sao here cos I REN the whole day liao.

annie.. i know how u feel.. haha.. my mother also lidat.. everything ex everything also i have alr.. no need to buy.. but since its my own mother.. i dun care.. haha.. i juz buy.. but MIL a bit tricky lah.. next time realli cannot let her know lohz..

<font color="aa00aa">Annie</font>,
oh dear... poor thing. Must have been really frustrating and sianz for you. Gotta put up with rude shoppers and your MIL. *sayang-sayang*
Yes.. yes.. next time dun tell her about the sale.

Haa Annie,
So sian hor, nx time better go on yr own lor. U're a gd DIL, think if i'm in yr position, I wun care will just buy if i like.

Purin,
Hee, u missed out Angeltopg, she also going to give birth leow. Think prob after Emma?

Nice meeting u ladies at Isetan today! Reali very crowded there loh, nw have very bad headache liao.
sad.gif

My hk loots these few days;

1743992.jpg
- HK gloves for my gals, very nice loh. Thks she_she for organising the spree.

1743993.jpg

1743994.jpg
- My sis got this HK diary for me frm Isetan today, so touched!
happy.gif

Acthia,
HFMD is so scary...now I really avoid crowded places and put a bottle of sanitizer in my bag. My friend said I am like a mother in HKG because they also carry all these stuff in their bags.

Annie,
I guess I can understand yr frustrations. You are really 'guai' to listen to your MIL regarding wat to buy and wat not to buy. If it is me, I will NEVER EVER go shopping with MIL bcos she will think I am wasting her son's money. Remember to find a way to go shopping on your own the next time. My mum went this morning and she told me it was very crowded and weather was so hot.

Ms Blur,
I like the cup/bowl with the cover. Very practical. If it is melamine, can tell me where you bought from, bcos I have been looking for this for my gal.

Princess,
You are right!! Hehe. . .that means 7 of our kakis here.

Msblur,
I love this diary's design. I bought one at KK but is a smaller one.

Annie,
Noted your request. However, for clothes, would be good if you can be more specific(e.g. T-shirts, pyjamas, sweaters, etc).

Purin,
Ya this design is nice loh, though abit plain lah. I actually wanted to buy another datebook liao when my sis told me she bought this diary for me.
happy.gif

tling,
Ok, will sms u again.
happy.gif
Me bought the HK seater, HK notebook frm sanrio. Den non-sanrio stuff are OP top for myself, RL tshirt for hubby, lock &amp; lock container &amp; a chopping board. Hee...
happy.gif

Kenjer,
Thks for helping me to chope the HK seaters.
happy.gif

msblur,
Aiya no prob at all lah
happy.gif

Nice meeting u all today! I agree with u, I also ended up buying a lot of non-sanrio stuff :p

Stephy,
Nice meeting you and your frens tdy too! Yep, we'll see each other at the taka fair, hehe
happy.gif

My HK loots for tdy, very minimal:
1744108.jpg

Back