Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Check these out!! How come S'pore not so happening one??

1737836.jpg

Wonder what filling is the bao?? But so cute!!!

1737837.jpg

HK bus!!

Haiz, Eliz, maybe becos HKG + TW + JPN all so near so they areeasily influenced. Unlike us, so far and our neighbouring countries dont really fancy HK alot other than BKK.

OMG!!! I like the HK pau and HK bus! If SG have this sure long long queue of HK crazy people like us. hehehhehehe...

S@L
I don't know how ley.. You are the creative one ley!!

6.15pm
Time to leave office, go back to my mom's.
Tonight, Chili Crabs for diner!! Yum!!!

hihi ladies...

calling LYD, PP & BlueBlue,
u have sanrio aug items with me and yet to collect, pls let me know when u want to come or yr mode of collection.

MB
did u receive my sms this afternoon? Are my items from lili with you now? Thanks so much for collecting on my behalf
happy.gif

Eliz
ya am going to isetan but still duno what time am going..how about i bring it with me, if time permit we can meet up at Isetan and i pass to you..else will pass to Msblur since i have things for her

Showing my 'Loot' from HKG, tho i didn't make it last week.. but a very kind friend bought it back for me...
1738547.jpg

Hi hi ladies
happy.gif
Wow all got loots to share. Hehe, me too! Got this whole set today, yay, love it!!

1738562.jpg
1738563.jpg
love the pink & black!
happy.gif

1738564.jpg
this is freebie, hehe, so cute!
happy.gif

Yaya Acsy, Angel, all your stickers with me liao.
happy.gif

Hi Hi,
Any one can tell me how much is the luggage from Hong Kong?

Me going this Sat. Still thinking if I should get one.

Purin,
Thanks for informing me. The pretty luggage which Jovan's mum posted is very nice.

Acthia,
Sorry to hear yr gals have HFMD. It's painful swallowing. My gal had it in June.
If I go for the Isetan private sale, most prob it would be for the Thermos thermal cooker.

Morning ladies..

Janet,
Hi ya...so long din see u here wor..been busy?

Jasmine,
Where u bot the HK brushes from? wats the 4 pcs white thing? ;p..Looks like one of the brush is for washing milk bottles?

MB<
Nice loots wor..wats this series called?

Jovan'mummy,
Bery nice luggage leh..ur fren bery nice hor =D..

Morning all..

fei,
U can go into LYD website meh? I tried tis morning n cant leh hmm...

msblur,
I hv made trnf of $3.40 to lili le, pls help to inform her.
Also refund of the Aust BP received with thanks.
Btw, is it possible to collect the stickers fm u tmr since we wil b at Isetan sales? Else, can pass to mau anytime u meeting her since is easier for me to mt her?

mau,
Ke yi ma? hehe..TIA
happy.gif

Hi Fei Fei,
Hi
happy.gif

I've been busy with my kids, that's why didnt login. Besides, all the beautiful HK stuff you gals posted are so nice and I am cash strapped. So better dont see. 'Safer' this way. HaHaHa.

How is your daughter ? You must be equally busy with work, studies and your daughter now. I really salute you for being able to juggle all 3. However, do take extra care of yourself.

LYD,
I wanted to bookmark your site, but cannot access. Would you like to check ? Do you have the bigger size of the aluminium water bottle pls ?

Pls email me ok ? I am going offline now. Thanks.

morning ladies

mb
nice nice. i nv see this series b4 leh,whr u bot them?

lyd
can reserve the angel hp strap for me plsss?

pompom
envy u

yday evening was at sanrio HF,anyone was there too?

Mau
i can upload photos le,thks for teaching. will upload my loots to share 2night

1739044.jpg

i hv Item 4 hello kitty cardholder to sell at $20. can put 10 cards n has 2 side pockets

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Softpillow, i like item 2
happy.gif
where did you find this? Overseas link?

Ladies, i got the files, pens and memo pad from Sanrio PS, fell in love with it instantly.
happy.gif

BA,
can wor, i jsut went in this morning leh...u wan try again?
How are u?

Janet,
i see..no wonder din see u lor...Everything ok?
Me huh?Ya lor, super busy, somemore exams coming soon in Nov...busy busy..

Thanks Softpillow, ok then this might be avail in singapore soon, hehe. I only see no.1 in their shops.

Thanks, anyway i email them liao, see if they got stocks still, hehe

Morning ladies!!

<font color="aa00aa">Eliz</font>, I love the HK pau!!

<font color="aa00aa">Feifei</font>, I bought all these from KK, tat 4 pcs are washing ball (throw into washing machine for cleaning purpose).

<font color="aa00aa">Pompom</font>, I think you can get the luggage from Ladies street, you wanna check again in HK Loft?

Waa, Jasmine, you intend to use the brushes? I think i will very bu she de use, maybe display in kitchen or toilet oni, hehe

I very bad ah, still thinking about a card holder i saw yestday at Sanrio PS, maybe later go buy. Still thinking about it means gotta have it liao, hehe!

morning ladies

MB
Nice loot I like this series too, I saw that there are some of this series in PS and KK. how much are the folders??

Feifei
I think its called barbie kitty.. or something barbie hehehehehhe

Jovan'smum
Nice luggage, what a nice friend you have there to bring this back from HKG for you.
happy.gif

LYD
I cant access the link, what happen?

Good morning ladies..it's raining outside..how i wish i'm at hm sleeping now..

MB,
likey yr loots. I saw it in PS Sanrio yesterday..now kitty got side view range..keke
happy.gif

Eliz,
the pau so cute..wanna try making the HK pau together? Guess what..I found my HK mould liao. It's with my collick..hipee!

pompom,
you can find the luggage in ladies street.

LYD,
Funny leh, this morning i can go in at 7+am wor..

Jasmine,
i see..then the other brushes is use for washing bottles or toilet huh? quite nice leh..me so long nv go KK liao..

MB,PLL,
hehe...tks ya...but the pens like bery nice..

Good Morning,

Hi PomPom
U can get the HK luggage from Ladies Street, only 1 store has the exclusive right to sell so very easy to find..else can get it from CitygateMall, where esprit, addidas outlet is.. this cabin size cost S$ 145/- HTH
happy.gif

Bubblesangle
*sigh* in May when i was there, this size cost less than S$100 think about S$95 cos the 29" only cost S$ 125..but i never buy instead bought back 29" mickey mouse de cos i like the prints..think the HK there now hor price increase le..cos another friend of mine went also bought this cabin size S$ 150..

Msblur
Not Elaine, she didn't go if she go means i am going kekeke..this is another forum mummy who lug back for me very touching lor..cos i and that forum mummy only meet once in Gymboree class where we bring our kid for trial class nia..

Eliz
Later i PM u my number see if we have a chance to meet up at Isetan or not k...as tml got lots of things in my shopping list guess will reach about 9+ bah..

Good morning ladies......

MB,
I oso like the file &amp; the pen u got from PS sanrio leh. I went on Monday oso, &amp; DH oso said nice but he NIAO he wana go China see if they hv coz he feels over there may be cheaper than SIN. I oso like the clip purse &amp; the tote bag lor. But the clip purse is abt $35+ so EXP de lor. I tink I oso need to call &amp; reserve liao. keke.... Since the pen &amp; files quite reasonably priced hor.

Jovanmum,
I oso hv this luggage bag yr friend brought back for u leh. Ms Kind she_she helped me shipped it back wor. Nice nice hor.

Softpillow,
Bu Yong Ke Qi leh. Did u also buy the pot set? LYD did a BP on it &amp; she said tink she got extras.

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for the info. Know that we can get the luggage from Ladies Street but some will kan4 cai4 tou2. That's why trying to find out the reasonable amount to pay.

Hi Emma,
You have the luggage right? Can ask how much you pay and which size?

I don't intend to get the cabin one cos I already have the red red one that Spunk has.

hi ladies...

MAU,
That clip purse is $45+ if not wrong...

Purin,
HK luggage price from S$120+ to S$180+ depand on the exchange rates.

Msbrown
touching hor she_she even help to ship back not easy lor cos got to go thru paperwork etc.......friends must really cherish lor cos very good friend might not necessary do this de right..

jovan'smum
9+ no problem ah.. I'll still be ard.
Waa, that mummy so nice.. can intro me not? Heee..

Jasmine
The bao very cute hor? I saw liao, knew i must post here to share..

Bbgal
I also wanna learn to make ley.. So cute.. I might not bear to eat it though.

Hi msblur/Lili,

Have transferred $3.40 for 2 HK Kimono stickers via ATM at 10.49am just now. Ref no is 0156.

Msblur,
Will you be meeting Lili tdy and also going Isetan tml morning?
If so can I ma fan you to help collect my HK Kimono stickers from Lili, then I get from you at Isetan tml?

LYD,
I can't access yr Flickr leh
sad.gif

Logout to go mum's place. Need a break liao.

Fei Fei,
I cant wait for Nov because school holidays already. Now busy preparing my son for his final exams.

Back