Calling ALL Thomas TRain FANS!

just called elc. No stock, dunno whether will come in or not.
sad.gif
Anyway, it's abt $200-$300+.

co11ectionz - I saw the Thomas napkins and plates at this shop in Great World City, next to Mygym.
Maybe can get it there first then try to sell away yrs when it arrive.

co11ectionz, it still amazes me why ppl will bother to ship with Vpost. Even after their 20% discount, they are heaps more expensive than BDL or CGW. Ridiculous! Plus they take so long to deliver. For e.g. I joined Eniale's ON spree - wah piang, one shipment of ON cost was like this:-
Box 1 :
Dimension: 44X33X32 cm
A. Wtg: 3.7kg
V.Wtg: 7kg
Amt: $64.49

Box 2 :
Dimension: 44X42X32
A. Wtg: 3.7kg
V.Wtg: 9.9kg
Amt: $90.68

SIAO?!!! I dunno how they measure their boxes.. but the standard ON box that I get which is 7kg vol costs only about $60 to ship with CGW, no base charge slapped on top of that!

mashy, wah 200+ was a bargain lei...

Ya man... Vpost is the most expensive. I think I'll stick to BDL for now.

My party stuffs costs me SGD31 for shipping u know! So expensive! and i only ordered light items like paper plates, stickers, banners, napkins and cup cake paper cups. Can u beat that?

I think if ship OTC items by Vpost will cost a BOMB!

Thanks Poormummy for the info. I managed to get from a mummy staying nearby. She had leftovers.

Sigh... now I have Thomas and Little Einsteins party stuffs staring at me ... really dunno how to get rid of them.

hi, long time not been here liao...kids are sick lor...now recovering, so, I can sitting here without guilty.ha...

for infor. Hougang ave 8, near my place is having a Pasar Malam, selling Thomas stuffs as well, school bag, brief, towel, activity books( abc), activity books (123),stickers, sticker books,book marks,rain coat,....etc..Thomas is selling like hot cake now..

catz & collectionz,
yup, vPost is very expensive lor, I did order few suits of kids clothes from allaboardtoys, shipping is about $60 after 20% discount, my hubby complaint a lot lor...

Lin

Dunno at least not in S'pore. If not I would have gone to see it. Thanks! If u see any, let me know. US selling it too.
sad.gif

Mashy, it's too bulky to ship it over here, right?

I am travelling to US end of this month....u want me to get for u? But no promises and I dunno how bulky is it? If too bulky then I can't help.....

Did a rough calc, it will cost a whopping $171 for international shipping! Works out to be abt $366 total coz it's free domestic shipping.

yikes mashy... I also have a big 'wish' from US - the LE pat pat rocket.. hehe.. still hinting all over the place
happy.gif

Did you get your tote from United Sq yet? I was just at TRU just now and saw they have about 3 in stock.

mashy, oh hehe
happy.gif
Somehow I like the takealong Thomas sets more than the plarail stuff.. of course the wooden ones are lagi best
happy.gif

Catz

Oh yah. I only became a fan after I saw how enthusiatic my boy was abt his trains. Hehehe. I bought some new sceneries for him and he had been happily assembling the tracks everyday.

hippy! My son is going to be in Orchid 1, so not the same class as your boy
sad.gif
The toy is cute, reminds me of a Disney one I had when I was little
happy.gif
I really like that phone too! Love the colour and the functions... did so much research before buying it. Ah well :p My loss, your gain.. hehe.. see you soon!

those who stays near Sengkang, there's is this shop at Rivervale mall that sells Thomas Stuff. Some are quite nice..

Bought a stamper, a spoon (with thomas on top), a small haversack for my boy yesterday..

he also sell this full set of small toys train with a little small map. Cost $89.90... when my boy saw it.. he was jumping with joy... refuse to go when I didnt buy it for him.

Catz! Saw your spree! Very good buy... only USD22!
happy.gif
When I bought mine, no discount at all!

P/s: I haven given it to my boy yet... been giving him 1 train every 2 days... so the rocket is still in hermit!!!

PM, waaah so a lot of Thomas stuff issit?

co11ectionz, yeah it's a good buy hor?
happy.gif
1 train every 2 days.. goodness!!!

I just found the Imaginarium Train Table in Toys R Us HK!!!!!! And I'm going there! ANd it's only S$254 with table and trains and tracks!!!!!

Unfortunately, it's too heavy for me to lug it back.
sad.gif

Catz, Very very good buy!!! ship earlier and can arrive by Christmas!
happy.gif
I paid USD 39.90 for mine!

Any mummies here familar with VIctoria Concert hall? Is it better to be seated upstairs circle seats or downstairs?

Lin

It's so heavy. Not sure whether can get it back or not. May not buy in the end. U can get from US lah. And it's even cheaper. Only $199 there!

mashy, can get la.. and the worse case is you just pay for excess baggage or see if you can freight it back from HK? Still cheaper than buying from US right?

co11ectionz, VCH downstairs better for sure. You going Babies Prom ah?
happy.gif

Catz

yes, certainly cheaper than ship from US. Won't have to pay excess baggage coz our combined baggage shouldn't exceed the limit. The prob is more of the transporting it from hotel to airport.

Anyway, discussed with my hb, felt maybe we should just expand on his plarail sets and include the tomy cars in it. Hheehehe, the tomy cars are compatible with the plarail, so he can have a full transport system. And it's so cheap there!

Saw a Thomas Train Ultimate Set for only $137!!!! Over here, i remember it selling for >$200. Too bad I have most of the sceneries included, so not much need for this anymore.

mashy, I was supposed to go but unfortunately my friend who was supposed to buy for us couldn't buy on opening day 'cos her daughter was hospitalised.. end up not the right time, right day so
sad.gif

But waaaah you got your hubby's approval, no wonder can buy this kind of item. My hubby would never ever approve!

catz

my hb loves trains too. hahah. In fact, I'm the one saying No all the time. He was the one who wanted the train table in the first place. He's the big kid ard. hahaha.

Aiyah, so sad. I wanted to go Sat morn, but it was too full. End up bought the ones in the afternoon. Hopefully my boy won't fall asleep.

mashy, no such thing with my hubby :p He had an ultra deprived childhood so he doesn't want the kids to go the other way (spoiled like me)..haha..

Yah so sad.. I die die need the early show but couldn't get
sad.gif
My kids' naps are non negotiable.

co11ectionz, last time you did the spree for the Little Einsteins gummy snacks right? Means you get like 10 x 10 packs for $27? How was the shipping?

Catz, I want to go for the Hungry caterpillar. Is it better to sit downstairs or circle seats?

For babies prom, i know its better to be seated downstairs. Sigh... but I cannot get tickets lei... ANyone letting go?
happy.gif
kekekekekee....

I was hoping that they will open up another session like what they did last year... sigh.. pity they didnt..
sad.gif

co11ectionz, was thinking of giving as party favours.. wah order 10 x 10 already $40+ ah? Eeks.. was thinking of doing a spree.. guess not! :p So just 1 10-pack is super a lot already issit?

Same.. no Baby Prom tix for me
sad.gif
Hungry Caterpillar still got tix ah? I try to book and see.. downstairs better la CONFIRM.

1 10 pack has 10 sachets. Depends on how many kiddos u need to distribute.
happy.gif

YEs, hungry caterpillar still hv tickets. Ok.. I will book downstairs then
happy.gif
Thanks for the advice! Appreciate it!

Catz... if you work it out, the shipping is about $4 per box. (10 boxes)

Why you dont accept pM huh ? :D

I want to ask u... do you know, are the circle seats directly above the 2nd block or directly above the end of the second block?

Hungry caterpillar is a glow in the dark puppet show. Do you think seated further back is better? Cause the nearer seats mostly sold out liao.

co11ectionz, dunno lei, still working out the numbers.. trying to juggle budget to get entertainer :p

I don't like to enable PM 'cos I used to get a lot of irritating ppl anyhow PM me and then I reply them and not a word of thanks. Er.. dunno about the seats but of course nearer to front is better right?

Back