Calling ALL Thomas TRain FANS!

So - I agree it's quite hard to move around with 3 kids.

I have only one, but my SIL has 3. When she asks me out, it's 2 adults to 4 children. Pengz! I can faint man! Even it's from my place to Compass Point, within half an hr I wanna go home liao.

PM, hv only seen at Robinsons so far.. even Taka doesn't hv much range of Thomas stuff. To me, not worthwhile la... just buy oral B. More impt to have clean teeth than for the Thomas deco
happy.gif

Travelling with kids no joke. I remember the first time I started driving and bringing my son out by myself... shake ah, so scared. But I drive la.. then when my daughter was born..alamak, she can cry for the whole car journey until everyone go deaf.

Catz, OTC packaging quite ok lei. But quite a lot of different items so must track properly. Recently, they have missing items so must check.

I also ordered from ezpartyzone. But till now, the items not even shipped from ezpartyzone yet! Quite long already. Now quite worried if it will arrive on time.

BOY-GIRL PArty theme

Interesting... So far, I have attended all boys or all girls' sibling theme. Have not yet seen a combined one.

Maybe you can have the happy b-day banners side by side on a big wall? then segregate the party area into 2, with left side thomas and right side princess? or Dora?

You can use the food / buffet table as a divider of the 2 themes.

Planning for a party is always so exciting. Now I'm looking around for THomas party favours.

Poormummy & So... didnt know you stay around this area! We're closeby!

Catz, u also nearby?

co11ectionz, alamak, so EZpartyzone not very good har? OTC - yes, the items are all kacang kacang price.. so I would expect quite a complicated shipment :p THat's why I prefer to do Gap/ON sprees 'cos not so many items.

Dora, Strawberry Shortcake - my girl doesn't know yet. Hello Kitty also dunno. She like Barney and Elmo but like a big funny - Elmo and Thomas party? Hehe..

Me AMK area.. Hougang ain't too far off. If I do Allaboard spree again, will jio everybody
happy.gif

Yeh YEh!

Strangely, Thomas and Elmo does sound weird. Maybe just doesnt blend as well as Thomas and Dora or THomas and Strawberry Shortcake. Is it cause Elmo is not feminine enough? Hmmm...

IF you have a Barney and THomas party, my boy will LOVE it man!

co11ectionz, teehee.. I really dunno how lei... a bit mean to do all Thomas which is not what my girl really wants but she's a bit young, dun really know what she really wants either. Hello Kitty is cute lah but sighhhhh, no connection, know what I mean? Unless I do a totally Little Einsteins theme but L.E. not much party stuff leii...headache!

Ya... LE not much party stuff.

Another way is really make your own, using stickers or print yr own pictures.

OH.. I once did a LE fruit snacks spree. The gummies are quite good as favours.

My boy loves LE too! I just bought a pat pat rocket for him. Will be trying to do a LE rocket cake for him for 1 of his bday celebrations with family. For classmates, its quite obvious to be T-H-O-M-A-S
happy.gif

You bought a pat pat rocket? As in the huge one? How was the shipping? Am tempted to do a spree for that
happy.gif

OK think maybe I'll go and search for LE stickers.. you really gave me a good idea! Fruit snacks are a great party favour too! Thanks thanks!!

hmmm..if hv any good deal and u guys r going to organize a spree, pls let me know as well....hehe..i always see ppl buy, then hiong hiong join ppl, then after that regret for spending so much, crazy!!!
just bought over hundred usd thomas stuffs from allarboardtoys, i myself hunger but dun dare to spend on food...siao cha bo!!!

hi to all mummies n new mummies ....

me Bishan area .. v near to AMK, hougang leh ...

i still busy w #2's LS leh .. 2 wks leow , teeth still cannot come out leh .. sigh.. dunno if shd go back to PD again or not leh ... sometimes can LS 6 times per day ... 8-(

collectionz, u can get thomas sticker n coloring bk @ pasar malam .. $1 per book .. but stickers kinda "chiong" ones .. hehehe .. can satisfy my boy's thomas craze .. so ok for me .. hahaha

btw, I got 2 mighty mac in unopened capsules ... selling each @ $2 .. if keen, let me know ..

Catz, LE stickers also quite hard to find. But if you go to popular and buy those activity book, there are sheets of stickers in there. Hope this helps!

My friend helped me to buy the pat pat rocket from US when she went over last month. This item is not worth shipping over as the box is very very big. Lots of room inside the box as the rocket is a little odd shaped.

Teng, hope your #2 gets well soon.

Looks like we are all around this area.Good!
Next time can plan Thomas party for this fan club. Ha ha ha .

You know what? I have been searching for a pasar malam for about a month liao. I still have not seen any around! Sigh... when u need it, u dont see it. When u dont need it, you see it everywhere!

co11ectionz, you are so helpful!

Allaboardtoys ah - clothes, accessories and 1 cranky the crane..
happy.gif

Teng, yeah very nearby to me!

What's might mac?

Yeah Pasar Malam all gone missing. Think they must be in Jurong..haha
happy.gif

Alamak, really got my heart set on the Pat Pat Rocket leiiii... roughly the box is around 2-3kg vol and around the same weight yah? Dunno if I do a spree for 4 of the same item, whether it will be better or not. :p

hi, i am staying at Hougang ave 9, is it nearby u guys??

from Allaboardtoys, normally buy clothing,for my boy and girl, then toys, slipper, booties, and those on clearance where i need it.
actually the price seems cheap, but after add up the shipping, think it's not cheap also lor...

i just bought a medium size Thomas bag for my boy on Thursday,as he is attending childcare, but realised it's too small to put in his things, it's new with tag and inside the packaging, anyone wanted to take over this at my cost $15.90??? i only take out to take photo...
pls let me know ya...cos no point keeping it when i no need it.

thanks co11ectionz ... got to bring #2 to see PD tmr leow .. he coughing .. sigh ... i never zz last nite coz he cry n scream the whole nite ..

got 1 pasar malam near braddell .. was there last wk.. nt sure gone already or not ...

Catz, might mac is one of the little engine w 2 heads joined together under thin controller's care ...

SO, hougang ave 9 .. nt v far ...

think we can have thomas & LE parties leow .. keke ... coz my boys oso luv them ...

so, where are u ladies staying??maybe we ever met b4, but just dunno each other that we are all Thomas siao!! ha..

i am waiting for Pasar Malam also,dunno when it will come to Hougang Ave 9 leh..

hi all,

if you wanna get those stickers and coloring books etc from Pasar Malam, can go check out Toa Payoh HDB hub. There is one shop that sells stuff like that, just abv MRT, very near Breadtalk... if you stand at the popular entrance, you can see the shop clearly.

Hope this help...

Thanks Hippy!

Pasar Malam - Serangoon North outta my neighbourhood leiiiiii. Just hoping for AMK to have soon
happy.gif

Teng, oic, dun think I see mighty mac before lei.

LE is a really good show. My son grew up on Baby Einstein so LE was a natural progression!

co11ectionz, think the pat pat rocket you got is the better one. sigh...

Judging by lack of reviews on that one and the glowing reviews on the original one
happy.gif
Haiz.. I just wait and see la. See if my CFO gives me the greenlight to organise spree for his darling daughter
happy.gif

Hi gals

My boy is turning 3 in a few months time. He's also a big fan of trains. Not so much thomas exclusively, it's plarail trains. We've thomas & tomy (shinkansens) trains sets at home and he's got his own thomas bed.
happy.gif

He started loving trains coz his daddy wanted to fulfil his childhood dreams. SO the moment my boy could sit up, he had been surrounded by trains going round and round him. And, my place faces the MRT tracks, and he loves watching it go by everyday.

Anyone knows where or how i can get the train couplings? It's almost impossible to find in Spore. I remember seeing them in Japan before and that time didn't buy it. Now really regret.

Hi all,
my son is 14 months and he too loves thomas. actually he loves thomas and bob the builder...it started when my bro bought my son a thomas train from JP...he loves the chochoo sound and movement of thomas...then he started watching thomas in playhouse disney everyday (after which bob the builder is shown)...so now he loves both cartoons.

So far, i have bought my son thomas water bottles, food container, aquadoodle, jacket - all thomas designs...im also looking for thomas clothings, but cant find nice designs in SG...so still checking out some sprees.

If my son still loves thomas when he turns 3, that will be his bday theme - still long way to go...hehehe!

catz
Thomas toilet seat as in the cushion of the toilet seat is with Thomas design. It is for kids... Was thinking to use this to lure my boy to get started using adult toilet.

welcome, Mashy and jessel
happy.gif
mashy, you're staying in AMK too right?

Thomas clothing - generally not v nice and horrendously pricey in SG. One set of Thomas PJs are $20.. siao!

Bob is nice... I actually enjoy watching Bob the Builder but my son not so keen already. I find it very funny
happy.gif
OK that's very sad :p

mouseaction, have definitely not seen it but you should check out those overseas spree sites just in case I missed it. You know what I did to potty train my son at 2.5 years? I gave him a book and whenever he peed in the potty, he'd get 1 sticker to stick on that day's page.. he was off diapers within 1 week! So if you get Thomas stickers, would be just as good as a Thomas potty (if you cannot find one)
happy.gif

Catz - Yup, agree. The thomas clothes selling in Mothercare is so ex. My son only has 2 Tshirts from Taiwan.

Potty Training - So far my son only poo in the poty once or twice, other days he does it in CC already. Pee-ing... cannot control always say after he has done it. How to encourgage him to tell me when he has the urge?

Party flavours - Realise Thomas party flavours are ex. I bought the tattoos, didnt really turn out well. Everyone thought it's sticker. By the time I want to correct them, the tattoos cant work anymore.

What's Patpat rocket?

Last friday I bought a small thomas bag for my son, meant for weekend use. End up he insist to bring it to sch. So yesterday and today we go to sch with 2 bags.
At the same shop where i bot the thomas bag. There's a set of small little thomas and his friends on a mat. My son keep telling me he likes it and went to kiss the glass! But i didnt get it from him.. coz v ex.. $90+ and I dont find it fun ...

Me? nah.. out of necessity
happy.gif

Potty - doing poo is easier than pee. My son had started pooing on potty from 6 months 'cos I just dump him on potty when I brush my teeth. My daughter a little slower but now she's 1.5 years and more or less does all her poop in the potty. So much cleaner.

Pee - you gotta keep bringing them to potty, say every half hour.

Pat pat rocket - it's a little einsteins toy
happy.gif

hehe.. all kids like that lah.. they like having things their own way.. what to do? Sometimes we look so idiotic 'cos of the kids but no choice!

Actually Thomas toys are very expensive too... not only clothings. The worse is, if u buy these expensive clothing, some pple may think u buy from pasar malam!!!!!

Catz.. I saw that you lost an item via mail? Oh dear...

co11ectionz, SO TRUE! Don't know why the Thomas apparel is so hideous and pricey!

Yes, lost a mail in one of my purchases from BP 'cos sender did not put return address
sad.gif
First time ever.. luckily I've never had lost mail when I've been the sender 'cos I always put return address.

co11ectionz

It's the white connectors for the trains. My boy's very rough when he dismantle his trains so gotta buy replacements. They sell for 100y (abt $1.4) for 3 sets. Also need tyres for the trains but can't find it anywhere in Singapore.

Anyone knows if Thomas' stuff are cheap in HK? Going in Dec and wanna see if can get it cheaply there.

mashy, i heard 1 of the mummies said Thomas is much cheaper in HK, as her mother is there, she is also a Thomas siao mummy...ha...you going in Ded, then must control yourself lor, else, you will need to buy few lugages to bring back your Thomas stuffs..

Catz.. so you wont be able to get any compensation?
sad.gif

I had a lost parcel before, when my friend mailed to me from US using USPS. But lucky have insurance to cover.

mouseaction, u can try minitoons .. got mine there but it was quite some time back ..

SO, thomas in hk is also not very cheap but they are more common as compared to sg ...

Mashy, for thomas stuff in hk, u can find them in JUSCO/dept stores/flower street .. if wan cheap kids clothings, u can go to stanley mkt ... i used to go there to get kids clothes while we were staying in hk ... :cool:

Nobody interested in mighty mac huh ?? mmm...

co11ectionz

oh ok, thanks! Will go and see.

teng
Thanks! Will go and see. Hahah, my hb was saying stanley mkt nothing much, dun wanna go there this time.

Back