Calling ALL Thomas TRain FANS!

I will go for entertainer
happy.gif

If i recall, the stage is quite high and the seats are pretty low in Victoria Concert hall... hmmm....

Yes agree, the nearer the better
happy.gif

any good recs for entertainer? my friend has one for balloon sculptor but she says he wasn't so on type.. $150 for 1 hour. hmmm..

yes the stage is high... go for nearer but aiyah book so late, hard to get good seats liao.

co11ectionz, argh, wanted to book tix to bring my 2 monkeys but kids under 2 not admitted.. my girl cannot go in. argh.. hv to see if my dad can take care of her for that morning or not :p

hi mummies...

long time no post leow .. howz everyone ?

u all gng to hungry caterpillar ? i oso wan to bring my boy go but my #2 nobody take care .. so hv to forgo .. 8-(

school holidays coming leow ... headache time coz dunno wat to do with my boy ! .. kekeke ..

Teng, long time never see you.. yah holidays here.. can sleep a bit longer BUT gotta deal with 2 monster :p

mashy, 20% discount on trains or more than that?
happy.gif

Luckily I ordered the Pat Pat rocket.. now OOS liao.. hehehe... I so happy!

Will be bringing my 2 kids for Hungry Caterpillar with my Dad
happy.gif
Hope it doesn't look like some summer-winter romance that yielded 2 kids..teehee.. must ask my kids to call KONGKONG v loudly else sure get weird looks.

hi catz .. sch holidays still hv to wake up early leh coz my 2 monkeys wake up v early even for holidays ...

my hb just went to robinsons leh .. he said nth much to get on thomas wor .. but then again, fr a man's view .. sure got nth for kids hor .. hahaha ...

haha, catz u v cute ... erm .. thot u say ur ger cannot go in ???

Catz

Not sure if it's a better deal coz i don't monitor the prices for take-alongs. Here's from the catalog. This catalog just silly. Didn't even say when it starts so I assume should start now bah.

Roundhse Playset: UP$49.90 Now $36.90
Wellsworth Station: UP$79.90 Now $59.90
Rescue Playset: UP$49.90 Now $29.90
The Great Race: UP$59.90 Now $39.90
Carnival Adventure Set: UP $99.90 Now %69.90
Big Big Loader : UP$89.95 Now $49.95

Wooden ones
Thomas & Percy Intro Set: UP$79.90 Now $59.90
Water Tower Figure 8 Set UP$129 Now $89.90

teng, hehe.. my kids usually have to be dug out of bed at 7am on schooldays but if no need to wake up for school, I just lie in bed until 8+.. but sometimes my son really wakes up 7am SHARP EVERYDAY.. sigh..

Yah figured that my girl is just 2 months shy of 2 years old.. and if I buy her a ticket, she can't get kicked out..haha..

mashy, the prices are not too bad la.. esp for Carnival Adventure and Big Big Loader I guess.
happy.gif
The wooden intro set is a good deal! Thanks for that! Did not receive any catalog from Robinsons lei.

hi co11ectionz,

thanks.. thinking of getting a chart to show my girl cos she's interested in them.. looks like i have to DIY..

raisintan, so far have not seen any such poster .. i lugged back mine fr australia ..

mashy, i actually DIY memory cards for my boy to play using tat website ... kekeke ...

raisin

hehe, actually i remember seeing that chart before somewhere. Still recalled telling my hb so silly, who wanna recall which trains are which. Hahahah. Sorry, no offence hor. I think it might have been one of the bookstores. Borders or kinokuniya that type.

I saw one chart at this bookstore at suntec - opposite toyrus exit. Its a ABC chart with the characters. But its not 100% THomas and friends.

Eg: A for apple - they didnt put Annie there
Only recall T for toby, P for percy.
Only a hand full of trains.

Thanks, mashy ;)

I've finally booked the tickets to the Hungry Caterpillar show!
happy.gif
Catz, which day you're going? PM me!

Then I can get to see the summer-romance couple
happy.gif
happy.gif

co11ectionz, which day you going? Planning to book for Wed morning.. hehe.. but too tired to get my butt down to book yet :p

raisintan, co11ctionz and mashy,

Yes the chart/poster can be found at Elm tree bookstore at Suntec. Opposite Toys r Us exit. I saw it too and mashy, my hb said the exact thing as yr hb hahahahaha :p LOL

teng, i use the pics for memory cards for my boy too!! :p

oh yeah mashy btw a friend told me tt the imaginarium table is not very durable....so i may not get it eventually

my boy is too young for the hungry caterpillar show....else i would book the tics.
happy.gif
co11ectionz, it's nice tt grandpa is gg with the kids.
happy.gif

catz enjoy the show!

Aiyo.. Poormummy, If your tickets are for SSO Babies prom, I sure GRAB from you! kekekeek....

Too bad this weekend is a busy weekend for my boy. Also, I think he's too young to understand abt the tooth fairy yet.. heh heh

BTW, wat time is the show?

Catz... you see wrongly la.. ha ha ha...
I have been checking out TRU at United Square every week.. dont have lei
sad.gif

I saw it at Vivo City TRU but didnt buy cause many doors on the set were hanging loose and filmsy.. yesterday I went back there... no more liao
sad.gif

Co11ection - The show is at 11am. Wasted 2 tickets =p

The show is very nice.

I'm also looking to take over from someone babies prom. Hear the good reviews also feel like going
happy.gif

hahahahaha
happy.gif
Yah no point buying if the doors are loose 'cos they'll just keep getting worse and worse. You go to United Sq regularly too? My girl's ELC playtime class is on holiday break so I'll only resume next year.

PM, wasted 2 tix? How come? Babies Prom is v good! Definitely MUST SEE.

Catz , yes, my boy's enrichment class is at united square. ELC playtime is that ELC toystore? I didnt know they have classes! My boy loves the toys there!

Poormummy, it was a busy weekend for us, otherwise i could have taken the 2 tickets from you! next time next time
happy.gif

SSO Prom tickets like very hard to find... I am still searching too...

co11ectionz, yeah the toy store
happy.gif
Some kids are super distracted by all the toys..haha.. the classes are not bad.. 10 lessons for $150!

Now my son declares 'Thomas is not as good as Little Einsteins'...*thump head*

hi co11ectionz, it's positive play so it's a bit of music and movement, then either story or art/craft, bubble time, free and easy playtime.. er.. about 45 mins la. They hv two age groups: 9-18mo and 18-36?mo..

oh...then my kiddo not eligible liao... ha ha. didnt know they hv such programs.

mummies, its school holidays... any of you enrolling yr kiddos in holiday programs? or any activities to recommend?
must find something for my boy otherwise he will spend the whole day on his island of sodor!!!
happy.gif

hi hi ..

can share holiday programmes/activities with me oso ... need to keep my boy occupied else he w be glued to tv w his thomas & friends, etc ...

collectionz, i thot i saw the tidmouth shed at centrepoint robinsons ...

hi, can share the plan with me?? i am out of idea on how to plan their( 4.5 yrs old girl and 2.5 yrs old boy) study and play time...

i brought my boy to watch hungry caterpillar this morning .. keke .. managed to coax my hb to look after my #2 by hanging out with him for 1 hr while we watched the show .. i bought the tickets yesterday ...

surprisingly, not many ppl .. mostly kids fr childcare ctrs ...

it's v interesting ..my boy luvs it ... the only thing is my boy has to share seat w me coz he too short cannot see n my bag get to sit on paid seat !!! actually most parents carry their kids on their lap to watch the show ... dink they shd provide booster seats for younger kids like thomas show .... anyway, enjoy the show for those who r going ..

Back