Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Hi, any ladies here know how to reduce estrogen levels? :(
Do you know the cause of your elevated estrogen level? Fibroids/endometriosis or ovarian cysts? If the former, you can ask your doctor for prescription; he/she will be in a better position. Better don’t anyhow self-medicate cause you need the correct hormonal balance after all - certain level of estrogen is still needed. If the latter, ovarian cysts can disappear without treatment after a few cycles; more of a waiting game. But new cysts can appear if your follicle fails to ovulate again.

Azasha

Hi, any ladies here know how to reduce estrogen levels? :(
Hi Dear,

You can try taking in Mushroom Soups, Broccoli, Cauliflowers & stop taking in Caffeine.

Avoid drinking too much soy products (Soy Milk, Tofu, Beancurds as they are high in phytoestrogens which contributes to more estrogen)

I love cooking mushroom soups during my TWW. Hope this helps! You can enjoy it 3 times a week

1 Vegetable Knorr
400mls Water
1 Pkt Inoki Mushroom
handful of Shitake Mushrooms
handful of Abalone Mushrooms

Boil them and eat them. You can add Broccoli & cauliflower into the soup too! And add in Spinach to get more iron!
Hot Soya Milk from Mr Bean, you can drink them 2 times a week - 1 cup.

Hope this helps!

varcia09

Do you know the cause of your elevated estrogen level? Fibroids/endometriosis or ovarian cysts? If the former, you can ask your doctor for prescription; he/she will be in a better position. Better don’t anyhow self-medicate cause you need the correct hormonal balance after all - certain level of estrogen is still needed. If the latter, ovarian cysts can disappear without treatment after a few cycles; more of a waiting game. But new cysts can appear if your follicle fails to ovulate again.
I do the baselined scan and there's a clear cyst on the ovary, so i did a BT and estrogen level is high thats why... so have to wait another cycle...

varcia09

Hi Dear,

You can try taking in Mushroom Soups, Broccoli, Cauliflowers & stop taking in Caffeine.

Avoid drinking too much soy products (Soy Milk, Tofu, Beancurds as they are high in phytoestrogens which contributes to more estrogen)

I love cooking mushroom soups during my TWW. Hope this helps! You can enjoy it 3 times a week

1 Vegetable Knorr
400mls Water
1 Pkt Inoki Mushroom
handful of Shitake Mushrooms
handful of Abalone Mushrooms

Boil them and eat them. You can add Broccoli & cauliflower into the soup too! And add in Spinach to get more iron!
Hot Soya Milk from Mr Bean, you can drink them 2 times a week - 1 cup.

Hope this helps!
Hi Azasha, Congrats to ur pregnancy hehe!
Thanks for the advice, but is Soya Milk high in estrogen? I took quite alot during my last cycle which idk is it the caused of it :(

Azasha

Hi Azasha, Congrats to ur pregnancy hehe!
Thanks for the advice, but is Soya Milk high in estrogen? I took quite alot during my last cycle which idk is it the caused of it :(
Hi dear!!! Soya Product contains high in phyto-estrogens which is a form of estrogen.. we do need estrogen in our body to balance with progesterone.. too much of it isn't good.. Maybe you can try to reduce or stop taking in Soya Products for the moment or in the coming cycle and see hows the reading.. I have PCOS and cysts too.. I take Fresh Soy Milk 2 times a week during my stim & TWW period to balance out with the progesterone supplements given by the Dr. :) But for u currently try to avoid taking soya first during ur stim period.

Thank you so much dear!! Baby dust to you all!

varcia09

Hi dear!!! Soya Product contains high in phyto-estrogens which is a form of estrogen.. we do need estrogen in our body to balance with progesterone.. too much of it isn't good.. Maybe you can try to reduce or stop taking in Soya Products for the moment or in the coming cycle and see hows the reading.. I have PCOS and cysts too.. I take Fresh Soy Milk 2 times a week during my stim & TWW period to balance out with the progesterone supplements given by the Dr. :) But for u currently try to avoid taking soya first during ur stim period.

Thank you so much dear!! Baby dust to you all!
Thank u so much <3

iibears

Hi am looking for gynae to remove polyp. Any recommendations? Also anyone with similar experience? Care to share more details?
Hi!

I did a HSG prior to my IVF but all was cleared but discovered a small polyp during one of my scans when I was doing my stimms.

My doctor is Dr Chua from KKH, I was referred to him from polyclinic. He did my IUI, ER, polyp removal and ET. I read alot on polyp removal and was told to be prepared for pain after the procedure, kkh also gave me strong pain killers but the whole procedure pre and post recovery was very smooth with minimal to no pain. I thought Dr Chua is really good and patient, was a good experience w him. You can consider!

Leann66

Thank you. Do you have the full name of Dr Chua? Went to Google about him but there are a few Dr Chua at kkh.

Btw, Was your ET successful? How many eggs you had? I went for ER but didn’t make it to transfer any. So sad

iibears

Thank you. Do you have the full name of Dr Chua? Went to Google about him but there are a few Dr Chua at kkh.

Btw, Was your ET successful? How many eggs you had? I went for ER but didn’t make it to transfer any. So sad
Dr Chua Ka Hee.

I am only doing my FET this month, had to rest and recover after my polyp removal + had mild OHSS post ER.

I retrieved 21 eggs and 14 fertilised but only 4 made it to blastocyst.

How many eggs did u retrieve? Did your doctor share the reasons? Are u with KKH too?

My recent ER has 10 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilised and 3 blasts on day 5. Failed my first FET and moving on to 2nd FET now... cant help but feel anxious..