Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

bluerosie

Me.. After doc advise me to do FET next yr instead just before I do fresh ET..due to my high blood platelets condition

bluerosie

I still need to go for blood test and to check my tubes in Dec. How are your preparing for it?

I’m trying to eat more fish and veg and take blackmores conceive well. Got my husband to stop cycling and avoid alcohol as well
I doing my FET prob after cny/advise fr my sgh doc coz my blood platelets too high, dr sadhana nt willing to do fresh transfer.. Meantime i just enjoy wat i doing previously.. Take the folic acid still..

crystalstream

I am.

I failed 2 fresh cycles with PC Wong at NUH. I had 6 and 7 follicles but only managed to get 1 fertilised egg each time. I feel my body didn't respond well to the protocol. I'm considering Dr. Roland Chieng and 2 other IVF clinics in Taiwan. During the stimulation phase, I have stopped all the exercises. I will resume my training, keep protein intake and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

sybm

I am currently with Dr Jerry at KKH.. Im 34 in 2019. Had my eggs extracted in August 2019. 42 oocytes were extracted, 12 became blastocysts. The fresh cycle was cancelled due to OHSS. Then i had the FET on 6 nov - 1 Blastocyst was transfered. But it ended with a a chemical pregnancy. Waiting for next appointment with Dr in January. Hoping to get BFP soon.

herekittykitty

Hi ladies, sharing with you that I was at kkivf this morning and according to the staff nurse at registration counter , Jan 2020 blockout is 9-18th Jan. menses must come either before 8th or after 19th... fyi

g2hong

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for providing the blackout dates. I guess can only start my FET in Feb as well. Can I also ask how's the experience with Dr Sadhana? I'm considering to have Dr Sadhana to do my FET as my previous doctor, Dr Tan Heng Hao has left KKH. I'm also wondering if I should meet her first before starting the FET cycle since I have rested for a year from my last failed ivf cycle.

sybm

Hi ladies, sharing with you that I was at kkivf this morning and according to the staff nurse at registration counter , Jan 2020 blockout is 9-18th Jan. menses must come either before 8th or after 19th... fyi
Hehe wish we all can make our menses come according to the dates mentioned..

bluerosie

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for providing the blackout dates. I guess can only start my FET in Feb as well. Can I also ask how's the experience with Dr Sadhana? I'm considering to have Dr Sadhana to do my FET as my previous doctor, Dr Tan Heng Hao has left KKH. I'm also wondering if I should meet her first before starting the FET cycle since I have rested for a year from my last failed ivf cycle.
We might be having FET ard same time..
Dr sadhana is straightforward n facts person.. Mine was dr tan also prev n i chosen dr sadhana to take ovr coz she is the 2nd person most experience in kkh.. U shld set an appt with her 1st n go thru the tests needed n get advise etc from her.. They know best since have our past records as well..

herekittykitty

Those who are doing at KK, may I know the venue for the IVF counselling? I got the phone call from the nurse on my counselling date but I couldn't hear her properly, I only heard "seminar room". In my health hub app, I saw it the appointment date for counselling has venue stated as KKIVF at B1. Is this correct?

Doremon1609

Those who are doing at KK, may I know the venue for the IVF counselling? I got the phone call from the nurse on my counselling date but I couldn't hear her properly, I only heard "seminar room". In my health hub app, I saw it the appointment date for counselling has venue stated as KKIVF at B1. Is this correct?
I had my ivf counselling at the seminar room 4 which is next to the Wang's cafe at level 1 today