A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

ant

lots of gas - possibility quite high leh...i had lots of gas for my no. 1 also...

berries

u will enjoy ur pregnancy for no. 1....coz when u have ur no. 2, u will have to take care of a toddler and that will be bvery tiring..i supposed. : )

Ant go ahead la ... i dun no how to give bb dust ... but bless all ok ...

i also keep burping one ... aiyo non stop ...

Sorry ladies no time to cal ... my BIG BOSS is here and i dun no much abt the Med for O etc .. sorry cannot answer some of the ladies Question

sharon- stil got 3 more days thn AF due leh. if test today, may nt be accurate leh..

vivian- maybe cos of my long cycle bah.. maybe i wil test on wed instead. hee =D

HI All,
I am so demoralised that been ttcing for 6 months but nt succeed yet...
sad.gif

wonder isit lifestyle, things we eat or use that will affect fertility??

Sharon, u saw my quest??

Sharon and other ladies...kindly share u all use commerical brand skincare and makeup??
any organic food takers??

Ant,
think you hv BFP liao,congrats
hey, u use any skincare n makeup, if hv, wat brand??

think you can arrange see a gp to test n remember continue ur folic acid!
happy.gif

so Vivian, do you eat organic food?

I scared and worried as Joyjoymum mentioned abt the skincare ingredients will affect fertility system...

Mangogal ... no i did not use anything ... i am those that can wake up ... brush teeth ... bath ..change and go out keke

nope i dun... n most ppl also dun take organic food so not to worry...

As long as u eat healthy and exercise... i tink everything will be fine.

Dun give yrself undue stress...

thks gals.. hope to announce gd news here in the nxt few days!
happy.gif

mangogal- i'm usin loreal prdts. i dun take organic food also...

wah Sharon
so u dun use any brand at all?
just use water to bath and brushteeth meh?
or those normal commerical brand?

Vivian,
ok..but I will try to eat organic food
how long you ttc liao?
thks..i try to relax also
happy.gif

Ant
share ur gd news soon
happy.gif

Mangogal- i ttc for 5 mths liao... and decided to go to the gynae for a check up to ensure that everything is normal... have already made an appt on fri... wat abt u?

Ant- if u r realli scared... mayb wait another few more days then u test lor... but i tink u r 99.99% preggie...hehe

normal commerical brand only .. like the cheap tea tree etc ... dove or lux ... head and shoulder

Ant go and try ... test it .. and join me ..

ok ok my boss just left ... ok will start to cal for the ladies ok fei fei

...tiny i think yuo dun stress yrself just go and test ... if bingo GOOD ...but if not at least you can start to prepare for another cycle ... i think it is too stress ful liao

Ant.. dun tink u are BFN but BFP.. good luck!! My AF already come liao.. so got to try another time

Errr Sharon.. I cannot rem my Oct date ah...how ah? And thanks for taking the effort to help us calculate!!

berries
dun be sad ok.. we are all here to encourage each other. There's always another cycle... who knows. we might get xmas babies!!
happy.gif

Sharon.. blur me... my Dec AF was late for 3 days.. here's the days...thanks!!
happy.gif

2nd Nov
1st Dec
28th Dec
22nd Jan

Thanks alot in advance !!

Sharon

how did you calculate the O base on the gals Af dates?

Vivian
I went to chk, everything ok, well maybe shld I ask my hubby go for SA lor

ladies i think you have to work hard on the date ... and not only the BBT ... but off coz if you are taking the BBT too ... den good ... let me know if i am right ok .. keke

ok like this 13/10 - 13/11 is 31/32 days ...13/11 - 14/12 is 32/33 days...14/12 - 18/01 is 35/36 days ...add 31+32+35=98/3=32.66
den take 32+33+36=101/3=33.66

therefore i take itas 32 or 34 days of cycle den go to http://www.babycenter.com/calculators/ovulation/

put in yr last menses date which is 18/01/07 the cycle days you need to put in twice or even 3 times ok take the earlest date - one day to be Kaisu if you want den input the longest date which is 34 days den end at 1-2 days after the date ... coz just in case you are too stress and yr O will be delay ok keke hope you all understand what i say

Bless All

hey vivian,

which gynae did u go for the checkup?

i wanted to haf it as well but dunno how to start and who to go to..

will you be asking ur hubby along for the checkup as well?

Sharon,

u r amazing.. keekeke.. dunno why hor. till now when i go toilet, i still see my eggwhite discharge leh.. can anything gone wrong?

think my AF coming soon, then I will really try very hard next cycle le.. bless me!

berries ... i dun no too abt the eggwhite thingy .. ialso have that ... might be also too much BD ... something like that but uts ok .. one of a gal GP told me that ... just like if you breastfeed all the time sure got milk one ...

hi sharon,
may i knw how is ur BBT temp measured before u test BFP? my is only at 36.9X only for these fews days.. only hit a day of 37.xx. sigh~

my pervious cycle was measured 36.8x after O. this cycle only up by 0.1C

Redtea,

For BBT think u ask the wrong person liao.. Sharon mentioned that she is not good with BBT one. she only good with calculations.

do u measure ur BBT daily even w/o AF? My AF shd be coming end of this mth, shd I start my BBT now?

Fei,
BBT is taking of ur temperature

i am like 36.9-37.2... like i say i dun no abt BBT ... and also i moved hse on 30/12/06 and all the way pack etc ... so too tired also ... as in not eoungh sleep too ... so i guess my BBT will be higher too somemore at there time my gal also got fever... so **** keke

Hi Feifei ... yr date is a bit haywire right ... ok for this mth yr O is on 12-19 jan or cycle is abt 34-36 days if as per my cal ... so yr next O will be 15-24 Feb ...there fore ... hmmm need to see if you are pregy or i need yr this mth AF date

Hi Babycupid

I have not went for the gynae check up yet... its this coming fri. The nurse was telling me to go after my menses when im clean and non-bloody. Yup my hubby will be coming along. Im going for Dr Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza. Heard alot of good comments from the forum on him and his clinic is very near my place

Hi Berries

You have to monitor yr temp everyday... I have been doing it for the past 3 mths... yr temp should remain high, if it begans to drop, it means that your menses are coming

Hi Sharon,

I'm considered new here though I've been in here long ago. Been TTC for almost a year ald but no news yet. Thus planning to consult TMC doc. Can share with me your contact? My email is [email protected] Thanks..

Back