A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi hi!
Yesterday so busy, can only pop in once or twice. Although will still busy today, still very happy weekend is here! Hopefully can come in to chat more today.
happy.gif

zenia,
I have been tracking BBT since last year Nov. Think this is my 9th or 10th cycle. No worries. You can ask anything. We are here to share.
happy.gif

zenia,
Yeah, I agree with christine. BBT is not a good indication for preggie. There are a few months AF came when BBT is high at around 36.8. Now, I track to see that BBT goes up after O and remains high - indication that I have O. Not for indication of preggie cos not accurate for me one. I also don't think about symptoms anymore. I have not tested HPT for many months already cos AF always come on time. No chance to test. Haha..
468374.gif

morning all..

dunno y but woke up feeling very sad abt TTC today.. think must be PMS.. was telling my hb tt more or less cfm i have PCOS liao.. then asking him if he wld be willing to do SA before i start on any meds if necessary so tt at least wun eat e meds in vain if there's any slight chance his sperms not too strong.. keke.. nw feel better liao coz hb was very supportive..

let's all jia you jia you together!!

for those who did TCM before.. any recommendations? i thinking of zhong xi he pin! hee

beetlebug - i understand from u tat BBT will be fluctuate if PCOS rite? can i just ask u.. if we wake up in e middle of nite coz need to pee all tt, will that affect BBT? coz i realised tt i always need to wake up ard 5 to pee.. haha.. weak bladder..

caitlyn,
me also... tis morn woke up to black friday... lol. tonite go shopping again, looking for sexy heels & lingerie...
happy.gif
glad dat ur hubby willing to do SA... jia you!!!
re BBT, as long as u hv 3 hrs of sleep before taking bbt, it will be ok
happy.gif

caitlyn,
Don't think too much. See what your gynae says next week, okay?
happy.gif

I am seeing Dr Tan at hougang (she is with thong chai too) - her med needs to boil one. Think kermit's TCM physician is at the west, beauty world? And think other girls are seeing another TCM physician at fortune centre. Hope the rest can help you fill in info for the other 2 TCM physicians.
happy.gif

caitlyn/juju,
Cheer Up! It's Friday!
happy.gif

juju - yup yup.. black fri.. hb now reservist tonite not coming back.. =( re BBT: but i very cham.. i wake up at 5 to pee.. then alarm rings at 6.. but not everyday tt i wake up in e middle of e nite also.. think i give up takin BBT la..

whee - thanks for e info on e TCM.. hougang a bit far.. hmm.. beauty world just opp my gynae's clnic... will page for kermit.. keke

kermit - u ard? can i have e ctc for ur TCM? thnx!

caitlyn

your email add pls. i will email you the details?

but are you sure you want to see TCM for fertility now? thought you wanted to "beef up" first?
happy.gif

kermit - i wanna see TCM to 'tiao' my body.. will work both ways i guesS? keke.. anyway tt time e endocrinologist i saw said tt maybe pregnancy is wat i need to beef me up.. based on my family history.. my grandma had 9 children but i cld wear her clothes when i was in sec 1!! she was tt skinny! haha me email is [email protected] thanks!

find my gynae's reply to my mail very farnee.. this is her start: "I'm sorry to hear that your menstrual periods are still not
behaving well!" haha

<table border=1><tr><td>
468468.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>23-25 Jul</TD><TD>6-8 Aug</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
468469.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>1-Feb</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
468470.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</td></tr></table>

Anyone out there took clomid &amp; cycle super shorten?? I did blood test for PCOS but results not back, however i tested +ve OPK on CD9!!! possible??? please comment, thnx.

posh,
Thanks for updating. You have not come in for a while.
happy.gif

Clomid does not shorten my cycle. Maybe cos it is already short, 26-28 days. I ever encounter O on CD10 before. That cycle is super short like 24 days. But cannot remember is it due to clomid or not.

Are you taking clomid? Maybe you would like to check with your gynae?

Hi whee,
my pleasure. Ya, am taking clomid now, appointment with gynae on next Monday. So can only check with gynae till then. but FF haven't show O yet, but if really the case then i calculated should be 24 days, thats why i thought super short!!! Never ever happen before coz I have long or irregular AF. Now so confused!! Somemore dear HB not around, sigh!!! O also no use......... cannot catch the eggie again!!! so sad...........

posh,
I find that FF only shows O after few days past O. Maybe until the BBT went up, then FF can conclude got O.

When is your hubby coming back? Don't take BBT or OPK results as 100%. Nothing is absolute. Maybe eggie will come out only 48hours after your OPK test leh. Don't give up!
happy.gif

hi girls,

today 19dpo and still BFN!!! *sigh*. There's a sharp pain on my L ovary and I wonder if I have a persistent corpus luteum cyst that just won't breakdown..

i also wonder if it's becoz i used an internet cheapie HPT, so unreliable...

..and i also wonder if it could be ectopic...

...so u can see...i'm a wonder woman!!! (corny!!) Arrgghhh I'm going mad!!

the internet cheapie gave me faint positive after 20min. the instruction says results cannot be read after 10min. hhmmm....how??

Hi Gals,

juz want to check with u all, i test my OPK juz now and it's show faint lines. i test two times but different time today and after 10 mins, it's shows faint lines. Is faint line consider that i'm going to ovulate or it's juz a false alarm..?

marble,
do u hv a clearblue? try testing wif clearblue...
good luck!

btw, after 10 mins, u prob see evaporation line, not a real +ve line

farisah,
a +ve on opk shows 2 similarly dark lines, or test line darker than control line... do u still hv ur instruction sheet? take a look at it, it shld show u wat is a true +ve &amp; wat is a true -ve... else, u can post here, i help u double chk
happy.gif
maybe u wld jus like to go ahead and BD or ML...
happy.gif

Hi Whee,
Thnx for trying to cheer me up, but HB will only be back next week so eggie will be gone. So guess I can only hope to try again next cycle.

Hi Farisah,
agree with Juju that yours seems most likely fake +ve OPK, evaporation lines. I got alot of that last cycle after 10mins.

eh posh,
think u mistook my replies leh...

opk is more reliable after 10mins... whereas hpt is more reliable within 10 mins

farisah has to see whether her lines on opk r dark enuff to be taken as +ve

marble has to re-test wif clearblue to confirm the faint +ve is realli a +ve &amp; NOT an evaporation line

so paiseh... i think i confused u
happy.gif

bettle,

my pc problem is resolved already...

posh,

so u finish ur clomid already?
i think i am responding well to clomid....today is DPO 1,please update for me at the same time.Thanks alot...

juju,

I saw the huiji waist tonic in cold storage liao,unfortunately,it's out of stock....

marble,

try again for ur next cycle

Hi Ladies,

i tried to test the OPK again juz now and this time the OPK show negative (no line at all, not even a faint line). I'm so confused now.

Hi ladies,

I went to see a gnea.. i was told that my ovaluation level is too low although my menses comes regularly but my cycle not very accurate and i was given 3 months of clomid. May i know is there any side effects for clomid?

Hi Juju,
Hahaha!!! I must be too tired, read until blur!!! Sotong!!!
469143.gif
Thnx for clarifying...heehee....

Hi Farisah,
Hope you did BD the last few nights. teach you how to post your pic here ok, let Juju see. First, you save your picure on PC. then from this webpage here, you go click upload picture, then browse to look for your OPK picture, click upload. then you post here.

Hi Christine,
Me see Dr Heng leh, think you too right??

Hi Hayashi,
did clomid shorten your cycle anyway?? finally i see EWCM today!!! but dear HB not around, what an irony!!! sigh..........

Hi Marble,
patpat!!
469144.gif
chin-up ok, dun give up!!! Here's to the start of a new cycle!!

Hi Elaine,
from my understanding, clomid can only take 6 cycles, then must have a break. my gynae warn me take too much can lead to ovarian cancer. So must monitor, not to scare you ok.

hi elaine,

I had my first course of clomid last week too....The side effects that I experienced was break-outs of pimples on my face,feel nauseated on the first day I took clomid,and my body feel extremely warm even during the night...

<table border=1><tr><td>
469156.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>23-25 Jul</TD><TD>6-8 Aug</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
469157.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-6 Aug</TD><TD>29-31</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>1-Feb</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
469158.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</td></tr></table>

thanks posh.

Elaine, my problem with clomid is that it makes my luteal phase longer..up to 19 days, and make my ovaries painful from O all the way to period start. other than that, no other side effects.

posh,

shorten my cycle ehhhh.....Dun know yet leh....Since i ovulate on CD 14,I assume my CL should be 30 days this month

elaine,

Probably,I will just take for another 2 more cycles of clomid,if I never strike again

hayashi,

how was your vscan of follicle on CD10? mine was 17mm on CD11...think i ovulated cd14/15...didnt follow up another scan after ovulation which juju suggested cos' gynae never propose...

Hayashi,
I think I O CD9-10, FF haven't confirm, short right?? never before.

Christine,
mine in the evening, no chance leh. Are you on clomid too?? Or jus monitoring?

Back