A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

yes yes yes... pray that we can set up our dec thread
happy.gif

Hi Gals,

I have brought forward my HSG today.

After the HSG,the doctor just said "your tubes looks pretty okay,we'll post the results to your gynaecologist".
happy.gif

During the HSG i onli feel a bit of discomfort.

After that i did not experience any cramps but i have some light bleeding.

I check with the doctor whether it's fine to TTC for this cycle and she said just carry on.

So this cycle i can continue to TTC with peace of mind.
happy.gif

My BBT,blood test and OPK all shows that i ovulated and HSG shows that my tubes are fine,why can't I get pregnant after trying for so long??
uhoh.gif

Maybe i shld ask my hubby to do a 2nd SA test.

juliann,

good and happy to know that you have no blocked tubes....
happy.gif
happy.gif

u mentioned last time your hubby's SA test is not bad right?

sometimes it is just the 'timing' to be able to conceive...we just have to let nature take its course..TTC is not something we can control....

wendypooh,
saw ur poto. envy you!!!

How do u get your subsidy? is it u went polyclinic to get referral letter? i thot if you are refered, they wont let u choose gynae?

Hi Juliann,
what abt the position u BD? mayb there are some higher chance positions? I cant give u advice as I am still trying too.

juliann,
good to know that your HSG test result is ok .... i think u jus need to BD at the right timing ..... I'm waiting to hear good news from u.... maybe u'll strike this cycle ......
GOOD Luck!

Thanks everyone, for your well wishes!

Juliann, now that the test came back normal, at least you have another obstacle down! Just keep BD-ing!

If can't get Merchant Court... can consider the buffet at Plaza Parkroyal Hotel in Beach Road too. It's called Cafe Plaza and there's 20% total bill if you use UOB card on a weekday! I was there two weeks ago with my co-workers... the food wasn't fantastic, but the discount was substantial cos of the big group. Can also redeem $1 parking fee.

Hello gals!
The thread is moving way too fast for me to catch up , can hyperventilate ah!
Sandy, mei mei, hopeful, poncs (nick is?), - have added you already and thanks for adding me...
hehe, Jenny Tan is not Jen Tan but my real name is also Jenny Tan. So got 2 Jenny Tans here kekeke..
Once again, good luck to all fellow TTC out there, my fertile period begins this weekend :). This time round, going to cheong all the way from CD11-CD18:p

Hi ladies, I think there's no way i can ever catch up wif all of ur posting here. I only managed to read from where i left n today's posting only.

For those who r interested about grapefruit juice. I, myself, took the UHT packet type ones. But i couldn't find tis type in singapore. Cold storage sold fresh ones from the fridge. I think it's the same cos they all labelled as 100% grapefruit juice.

For those who r going holiday. Dun worry about air plane pressure lah. I have colleagues continue flying for 4 months b4 they grounded. The baby still very healthy. On the average, they usually 'tong' about 2 months b4 grounded. N moreover, those meal carts we pushed in flight are at least 28kg. I also 'pei fu' my colleague tat they able to 'tong' so long.

262588.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 22 Mar 05
naturally ...... CD 02
bookworm ....... CD 02
loveluis ....... CD 03
valerie ........ CD 05
sandy .......... CD 05
jentan ......... CD 06
elmo ........... CD 06
badgirl ........ CD 07
december ....... CD 07
juliann ........ CD 07
angie .......... CD 08
sugarbun ....... CD 09
mei mei ........ CD 11
dawn ........... CD 12
verone ......... CD 12
snowball ....... CD 14
bea ............ CD 18
ttc2 ........... CD 21
xiao mao mao ... CD 23
happybride ..... CD 23
meijia ......... CD 23
aps ............ CD 23
hipee .......... CD 25
hopeful ........ CD 25
cookie ......... CD 26
hopeformiracle . CD 26
nik ............ CD 27
sunny .......... CD 34

</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
lbs ............ 02/03/05
seiko .......... 08/03/05
lilac .......... 09/03/05
KC ............. 14/03/05
ribena ......... 19/03/05
funny .......... 15/04/05
oreo ........... 14/05/05
sharon ......... 17/05/05
bluesea ........ 22/05/05
ras ............ 07/06/05
jamci .......... 15/06/05
megtan ......... 21/06/05
stupid ......... 10/07/05
tuffy .......... 17/07/05
bubbleling ..... 19/07/05
wendyg ......... 09/08/05
tingting ....... 09/08/05
miso ........... 20/08/05
angel .......... 28/08/05
ilmare ......... 11/09/05
mrstan ......... 05/10/05
sneaky ......... 06/10/05
jenifur ........ 22/10/05
kris ........... 22/10/05
ling ng ........ 23/10/05
garfield ....... 28/10/05
kelly .......... 08/11/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Terms used</font>
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

262589.gif
262590.gif
262591.gif

Hi All
Morning....
Wired dream No 2. Yesterday I told you all that I dreamt I was pregnant and today I dreamt I already given birth...it's like a continue story!!! I saw myself carry the baby, saw stretch mark on my tummy and I have a feeling that its a baby GIRL! Funny...I been rather slow in ttc already...never even thought about it and yet i have wired dreams these two days. Haiz...hopefully it is giving me some SIGN.

morning gals...

i m back from my long leave...

i m staff of Parkroyal Hotel which mentioned by Dili, if dine at cafe plaza, me got 25% disc of total bill... but too bad, i m not direct staff of hotel, or else able get 50% disc...
happy.gif

nowadays, their food hv improved compared wif few yr back...
happy.gif
but hor, their never served vegetarian...

miracle,
seems like this is a good omen ..... maybe it's a sign that u will be preggie soon......
I wish u all the best!
wat is your usual cycle days?
I can see that u r now CD26, so this cycle got hope...

hopeformiracle,
today CD26 for u? me CD25. Hope ur dream come true....Sometimes my dream turns reality. its like...eh...didnt I see this before? cross your finger...meanwhile..be extra careful. hope I am not paranoid.

Loving &amp; VVF,
Welcome back!

Loving,
u must have a very good break hor?
so can start to "zhuo ren"?

VVF,
where have u been yesterday?
were u at Wisma Atria last saturday about 2pm?
I tho I saw a little girl that look like your daughter ......

Hello gal,

Taken my blood test yesterday. In fact, not pain at all. My hubby and gynae keeping talking to me so that I am not aware when he finished.

Results only out on either Thursday or Friday.

Miracle,

Hope your dream come true!!!!

Miracle,
your dream is so sweet!! Hmm... are u looking forward to nightfall so that the dream can continue to part 3?!
biggrin.gif
So cute hor? Aiya, but me not looking forward to night time... last night i really cannot tahan hubby's snores, so i moved out to sleep in the study room... he got a shock this morning when he found my pillow, my bolster, my blanket and ME missing, heehee!

XMM

i was on MC yesterday, had very bad migraine , vomited 7 times ,vision blurred, no choice but to go home &amp; rest..the pain only goes off at abt 3pm, felt so terrible whole morning. No i didn't go to wisma on sat leh...

Ling,
started what?

miracle,

did u use OPK or any ovulation strips to detect ur O?
hey, it's very rare to hv continuous dreams abt pregnancy, think u will strike very soon, hv faith,okie?

sexxy,

today u CD wat??
nipples red n sore, a very good sign!!

juliann,
since ur HSG clear,
u will get pregnant very soon
just be patient and ur timing will come
happy.gif

you n hubby are very healthy
just relax dear
happy.gif

Miracle,
dun worry, i think your dream of BB should be coming soon .....
we awaiting to hear good news from u ....
share wif us the part 3 tomorrow .... so cute hor dream consecutively for 2 days ...... maybe part 3 is about the growing up of your BB ..... hee hee hee

VVF,
I hope u r feeling better now.
wat's wrong wif u - u mean migraine can cause vomitting? is it due to stress that's why got migraine?
very scary ...... please take care

Sexxy,
I've extracted a point from BabyCentre.com http://www.babycentre.co.uk/general/7063.html regarding the symtoms of preggie:
6. Tender, swollen breasts: If you're pregnant, your breasts will probably become increasingly tender to the touch, similar to the way they feel before your period, only more so. Once your body grows accustomed to the hormone surge, the pain will subside.

so yours could be sign of preggie or u got infected nipple (sorry, touch wood)......

Oh 2 years ago, i got infected nipple and went to a female gynae to have it treated - this infection is something like pimple since the oil gland was infected lor ..... the doc use a needle to prick the "pimple" and squeeze out the pus and apply some cream so it was healed (pretty fast)......
so dun't worry lah, it's ok one even if it's an infection .....

Hi sexxy,

Does your breast feel pain also or just the nipples??

My nipples have been feeling a bit sore since last week but not that sore this morning.

So i think this month no chance again.

Ling,

misssed the boat already, hubby having fever when I'm ovulating, didn't BD at all...sob sob..

xmm,
my migraine is always bad, and it'll always cause vomitting, giddiness &amp; blurred vision..doc said it's tension headache, maybe i'm too stresssed up with my work &amp; also ttc-ing..very worried gynae will give me further bad news on my next checkup, was hoping this mth can strike, but too bad, hubby is sick...sigh...

VVF,
please dunt be stressed, try to relax....
maybe u r tensed cos u r worried abt your medical follow-up ..... do something to keep your mind free .... u dunt wan your bao bei to see u sick sick, right?
oh i m going to the zoo this weekend, do u wanna bring your girl to join me?
can have fun togather .........

Back