A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hi kelly,
Congratulations!
happy.gif

Have a safe and smooth 9 mths ahead.

hi gals, this mth mission fail liao...
yesterday checkup with gynae and he said follicle not growing..
sad.gif
so this mth fail liao....
ask me to try again next cycle and prescribe me some medication.... dunno what is the name but it's not clomid..... got to go back to him to monitor the follicle next cycle.
Yesterday my heart dropped after hearing that.... dunno how much longer I can continue to do this....
sad.gif

Hi Elmo,

I'm seeing Dr Ho too. I called his clinic yesterday to ask if I should take clomid this month cuz I'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks. This is my 4th course already.

1st course (50mg): got follicle but HB suddenly got overseas trip, so wasted.
2nd course (50mg): no follicle
3rd course (100mg): got follicle, good size, got ovulate, but never strike

If I take the clomid, I'll not be able to go back for scanning to monitor the development.

I've decided to go ahead and take it, hopefully there'll be a good follicle and I can ovulate during my trip! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Wish

ling,
dun be angry la... :d
I used to hire PT helper too... hee hee but realise she ON all my aircon and never off them when she mop and iron clothes... and also come in late and leave early... so finally decided to do myself.
MIL always complaint one la... they usually think they do the best...hee hee... at least MIL is like that

cookie: my PTM dun even on fan when she iron clothes.. steady bo.. kekeke. i am just controlling my temper.. dun wan my bb come out always crying.

hi ladies..

by CD11 do you think can ask gynae to check if got follicle?

when is the best time to visit for scanning of follicle har?

ling,
hmm.. I was the one offer her that when she iron can on aircon.. cos I know very hot... but I never expect her to ON all my aircon ley... even when she just mopping and cleaning... so I pretty pissed... then ON never mind... when she not in the room she didn't bother to off it...so I more angry...hee hee...anyway save money, I decide to do myself lar...

cookie: kekeke ya.. but my yk's shirts far too big.. n taking to much time.. whahaha.. anywya.. i ask PTM to do, my yk says i have to pay.. so i pay, he LL...

Ling,
haha, i think i know exactly how u felt! When my MIL complained abt my PT helper, i also feel angry, hee... cos i very good terms with this auntie mah! Somehow MILs will always pick on maids and PT helpers, i think cookie is very right in saying MILs think they are better!
lame.gif
Ling, next time (if there is a next time) must ask your MIL to state EXACTLY wat she want the PTM to do, like dat can minimise conflict lor!
happy.gif

Cookie,
i like to time my visits just before ovulation... can see better mah! But we dunno when u will ovulate, so its hard for us to tell u whether CD11 is a good time? Why dun u call up the clinic to ask?
happy.gif

Elmo,
Jia you jia you!
254367.gif

naturally: i bo chap.. MIL already tell my yk to tell her no need to come liao.. whahaa.. so i bo chap.. see who wanna hire a maid n get it sparkling clean.

wishbear: you're welcomed!

kelly: congratulations!!!! do take care and have a smooth 9 months....you wanna join us in the Oct MTB thread first?

Good morning!

Kelly, congratulations to you! Wish you a safe 9 months!
happy.gif

Juliann,
thank you for changing the gathering date. I should be able to attend on 23 Mar but to be confirm again ok?
happy.gif

Elmo,
cheer up. Try again next cycle. Sometimes, due to stress, our ovulation can get haywire. Try to relax a bit and it will improve
happy.gif

Choo,
hope you have patched things up with ur hubby. What Naturally said is true, we need to get hubby in good mood to have a happy BD
happy.gif

breakfast i eat one slice bread.. hungry again at 11.10 and went to eat the 2nd slice... after eating, i str8 away vomit.. so :s
kaoz.

Ling,
pregnancy symptoms showing more liao. Heard the 1st 3 months for some very jia lac one!! Try to eat small portions but more often everyday. Heard that so da bia (you know, biscuits) is good for preggy mum
happy.gif

daisy: i never defend... just tt she isnt my full time maid, i cant expect from her too much. maybe each n individual one of us expect different things..
happy.gif

Yah, same sentiments as you. $10 per hr already very cheap.

Why today so quiet? Nobody around except us har? My training ends yesterday, can hang around here today before the busy schedule starts again in a few days' time
lame.gif

Hi Ladies,

Hmm...so nice to hear that you all had a gathering last week
happy.gif

Hope to join the gathering when I'm back in June...Hopefully by then Graduate already
kao_blush.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"> Looks like Im not e only who had prob w MIL today. HB told me tis morning MIL forbid me to go back my mums place every wk unless I get rid of my dogs. She watched e Channel U 9pm serial yesterday &amp; think it cited tt its bad for BB if I inhale animals fur. *#@^&amp;

Ling,

Try munching plain crackers. I eat 1 small pkt every hr &amp; it helped w e puking.</font>

jenifur: whahahahhahah u arent the only one hor.... my MIL oso warn.. dun go near my 3 dogs. waliew.. cos she hates dogs.. i got to listen.. whaha no way.. but i will check with my gynae abt the dog's urine n faeces this coming sat....

siao.. if u dun get rid of dogs u cant go home? siao.. legs grow on our body.. why i cant go back? try me... i sure say one.. whahahah..

some are angry with their MIL but i'm very happy with mine...

she asked me if i wanna go shopping in Shanghai with her in Apr. my FIL and HB they all go do work while both of us shop shop...she said by then bb will be stable liao...can go tour liao...so happy
kao_happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"> Ling,

She dun let me go back cuz my dogs r w my mum. Told HB to tell MIL, Fne I dun go back my mums place, Ill jus bring e dogs to dog run loh
happy.gif

Ive only heard tt preggie lady cannot clear cats waste cuz got disease but nv hear anything bout dogs. Ive frenz who had their dogs w them throughout e whole pregnancy also ok.

MIL also asks when I going for my next gynae appt cuz she wan to tag along. *faint*</font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> Sneaky,

U so lucky. I dun dare to go trip w my MIL cuz end up I gona pay 4 everything including her SHOPPINGS. 1 trip to HKG last year is enuf.</font>

jenifur: wah...you MIL very gan cheong over your pregnancy hor...but i think not too bad loh...at least she cares a lot a lot...you're very fortunate, you know? as for touring with MIL, mine will pay everything including my shopping...kekekeke...she's rich mah...Ying Gai one
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"> Sneaky,

Not tt she care bout me, she only gan cheong/care bout her grandchild in my tummy now cuz 1st grandchild mah</font>

jenifur: whahahaha.. she go for wat? maybe to help ur gynae n guide ur gynae.. whahaha... kekek ur dog at ur mum's plc.. kekek ic ic... i tell u if u gng tell her tt u gng run the dog, i think she will faint.. whahahahhaha

jenifur,
you MIL sound scary... hmm...I also have 2 dogs and my MIL always find chance to ask if we are giving them away
sad.gif

Anyway my HB will never giveup the dogs, so no need for me to be the bad guy.
she dun allow us to bring the dogs to her place becos my SIL's son hmm.. got asthma...and blah blah blah...
but I believe if the kid is well... growing up with Dogs is a good. they will have better immune system ( according to some studies in UK) too. Just take care of hygiene.

hello everyone,
may i know what is the diff bet spotting and menses... ? why did i read that for pregnancy, one of the symptoms is to have spotting? isnt it the same as ur menses is coming.. so meaning no chance to be preggie liao? sianz.. today is my CD29 and mine is usually quite zhun and just now saw some brown brown thing.. xiao liao lor.. thinks its menses... haiz... yst still have some unhappiness with HB bcos MIL asked when we going to have BB... I just felt very pressured when someone kept asking esp. MIL and mum lor...

sianz...

<font face="Calisto mt"> Ling,

She said wan to go hear BB's heartbeat. "Siao" Nv heard of ppl bring MIL when they go gynae visit one leh.

Cookie,

My MIL also said dogs will cause kids to hv asthma. Told her it's bullshit cuz I last time got no dogs @ hm also got asthma. We started keeping dogs when my sis is 1 yr old &amp; she's so much healthier</font>

Hi TTC2
I think spotting is brown brown. Menses is when see red.

looks like we all have some MIL problem 1 way or another... except sneaky. Lucky Sneaky
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"> TTC2,

Do u usually get spotting prior menses? If u dun then faster go test if u r preggie cuz spotting during preggie is not a gd sign unless u r toking bout implantation spotting which happens ard 7 days after O</font>

cookie,
so spotting will be observed ard the same time as menses is due?? and how long will it last? ya lor... why are they so kan cheong?? they already have a grandson... it will be the first for my mum tho but she try not to ask me too frequently..... and the more they asked, the more pressured we feel... is it very common for those who is married for abt 1 yr plus to have this 'pressure to have BB'?? very sianz... from TV and news, like having BB is so easy and they can just give birth and throw them away just like 'rubbish' and yet we are trying SO HARD to have something that pple throw.... haiz...

jenifur
I totally agree with you ley.
hmm.. I think if Kid ALREADY has asthma problem, probably doc advise is dun be too near dog/cat fur but seriously I cannot agree dog and cat is the CAUSE for asthma lor...
Your MIL understanding is also lotsa pple misconception.
My friend staying in US also has 2 big dogs and her daughter grow up well and hardly man...when she came back spore for visting... her gal first met my dogs... no fear at all
happy.gif
treat them like transparent.

jenifur,
i wish i can say no... but i think it looks like menses coming to me... anyway, i guess i just have to say 'try again next cycle'.. tho its easy to say to others but it is definitely not easy to tell urself.. esp. when you thought you had tried ur best this cycle... and still no result.. will only make u feel disappointed and wonder if u are really going to have one...

worst thing is, yesterday went to in laws place to have dinner and i m suspecting my sis in law is pregnant with her second bb... how discouraging when u see pple so easily can pregnant and yet u are not one of them...

TTC2,
cheer up, at least u have one lovable boy oredi. Every relative of mine around my age who is married gave birth liao, some planning for their 2nd one &amp; yet, here I am trying hard lor. Think let nature takes its own course, now feel pressurised also bo bian, try to relax &amp; think positively
happy.gif

TTC2,
for me usually will have spotting 1 day before AF and probably 1 or 2 days after AF.
u must get use to pple asking. I immune liao..hee hee... but both my MIl and mum are grandparent liao so not so bad... but my HB is only son so my PIL do have expectation on us.

tell me abt it... my SIL ( HB sister) same age as me has 2 kids liao and the eldest is 7 yr old... hee hee...

talking abt the news... I'm utterly disgusted by the dumping of baby.... baby is not rubbish, he/she dun deserve to be dump like this
sad.gif

feel so sad when heard of the news...

Wow sneaky, an all-expenses-paid-by-MIL trip to shanghai? Aren't u a lucky lady? We may plan to go shanghai in June... but must pay ourselves, hee...
biggrin.gif

TTC2, i think this is your first time ttc-ing right? Daisylove... think u mistook TTC2's nick liao, hee!

Aiya, its like that lah.... before married, people will ask u when u want to settle down. Then when u finally marry and settle down, they got nothing else to ask, so ask when u want to have bb lor!
lol.gif
Last time how did u reply people who ask abt when u finding bf/getting married? Can answer the same way??
happy.gif

Yah, the news is shocking! But maybe the undergrad got post-natal blues or some sort of depression? She also quite poor thing, once she regain her sanity sure regret like mad, somemore must go jail right? Aiya, tragedy....

jenifur,
maybe your MIL want to relive those moments when she first heard your hubby's bb heartbeat leh?
happy.gif
So exciting! Hmm, maybe this is a good opportunity to let her hear from the gynae that dogs are alright for preggies? Any other myths u want gynae to help u debunk?? i think it is a good idea leh... maybe when it is my turn, i will drag my MIL along???
lol.gif

Oh Naturally, is that true?

My apologies to TTC2. Sorry, I mistook your nick. Anyway, cheer up
happy.gif

Hmm... I didn't know got such news abt the undergrad abandoning her own child. So sad.... was the baby alive or dead after being found?

daisylove,
yes, as naturally has said i think you misunderstood.. the boy i mentioned belongs to my sis in law... i m now trying for my first child.. this is my second cycle trying... so according to many pple out there... it is still early... before that i always use protection cos i tot it will 'strike' if we dun use one.. now then i know it is now so easy after all... if know earlier, will stop using protection earlier too..

but frankly i dun understand how these youngster can hide their big tummy from the parent and even to give birth at home so easily... and here we are.. need to spend so much to get ourselves pregnant and then to pay to get the baby deliver... !!!what is this??

daisylove... its very sad news (gone). Got preggies here mah (plus a few maybe-preggies, hee!), lets go to a happier topic?
happy.gif
U which cd har?

TTC2,
yes, it's still early at 2nd cycle. Last time I also thought will be so easy to strike one but I was wrong. Now have to face all the questions relatives, colleagues and friends keep asking. Cause from the time I have my customary till now is already 1 year plus, this Sept will be 2 yrs. Last time they ask why I married slightly earlier, I told them I wanted to give birth early. After marriage, after 10 mths then I TTC but didn't strike immediately and drag until now. That's why they keep asking and I don't feel like explaining. Slowly get used to all these liao. Try to keep yourself busy with stuff you enjoy and you'll feel more relaxed yah?
happy.gif

Confused,
hope you are alright. Take care.

Naturally,
I'm CD20 now. In order not to feel stressed during the 2WW, I've decided to BD on alternate days to keep my mind occupied with counting the alternate days to BD and not the days to expect AF, ha ha ha
lol.gif

Back