A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hi Mrs tan,
thnxs for the wishes, and the encouragement. Me didn't pin too much hope now, cos, it's still early....Anyway, an actual date where AF shld arrives should be tml, cos mine is a 4 wk (Straight) cycle....Can see yellow discharge...keep wondering if it is brown or yellow....sigh....

Morning gals.. have been busy these past few days. Ya its finally TGIF..
107657.gif

Hi Mrs Tan,
The wong Lilin show, is it telecast every Sat?

Hi stupid,
as long as AF is not here, still have chance... Cross my finger for u
107658.gif

Hi Stupid
Not exactly fully prepared lah... just stock up only. Hee! Yah, I have used watson's brand b4 and it is very easy to use. I don't like clearblue which the signs are so misleading.
But I also hope all of us here have chance to test this time
happy.gif

Tomatoes,
The Watson's brand so cheap.. can think of buying to stock up The Clearblue brand for 2 and after 20% discount, cost about $21+.

Hi Stupid,
I know exactly wat u mean by wondering abt the discharge. For me, u cannot imagine the heavy feeling in my heart when I saw an unmistakable brown discharge (my initial AF is like that) But watever it is, like what Joice said, there is still a chance for u.

Hi Joice,
er...I think its on every Sat, go flip the papers for tmr's programmes on CNA. Its a 12 series programme so still can catch it.

Hi Tomatoes,
Good idea to stock up first, anyway PTK dont have expiry dates one rite? Oh..am surprised, cos always thot Clear Blue kits are well known in the market though not cheap. But then again, if stock up now yet dont get good news, lagi pek chek rite? sigh...

Mrs Tan & KC,
Watson's brand good enuff. They measure min. 20ml hcg (something like dat) which is very sensitive liao...

oh..finally...finish my training liao..

emm..I did buy the ClearBlue kits when I thought I might be pregnant last cycle.Pretty expensive so I ordered two from PreggieBliss together with the O-kit.I think is arnd $10 for two...

Hi stupid
Keeping my fingers cross for you too! Hope we will have a good news over the weekend!

For me, i dun think i will keep any HPT kit at home... will keep thinking of testing it when AF is near due date.. I think i will buy if only i miss my AF..
happy.gif

Hi Mrs tan,
I think test kit shld have expiry date. But dun kw if Im correct or not?
uhoh.gif

hi all,

thnxs for the encouragement. juz see some brown spotting at ard 3pm. 2 hrs later, spotting seems to be the same. Not like all previous time, whereby an hr later will see flow....Wonder what happen ??? So sick. Y AF come? If come, why seems so little.....???
But anyway, thnxs for all your encouragement. Will Jia You next cycle....:)

hi joice,
I oso wonder whether these kits have any expiry date ???Must drop by Watson to check one of these days...haha..

Ya, PTK has expiry dates but it will be something like you have to use within 2 years.

Stupid,
As long as you don't see red, you still have chance. Will keep my finger cross for you. Do keep us update
happy.gif

hi all,
my AF came yesterday after on and off spotting for abt 12 hours....This is the 1st time that ever happen to me.In the past , nothing of this type of spotting happened before.
I cried last nite, in front of my hubby. Couldn't hide from him anymore, and tell him that I have been planning for TTC for the last 3 cycles. It's just that I didn't want to let him know. Cos dun want him to feel stress.I guess it's a mixture feeling of sad, disappointment and stress....Glad that he is with me, console and comfort me, and promised that if we don't make it for the next few months, then we both will c doc....

Girls, thnxs for the encouragement....Will try again next month...

hi Oreo,
could u pls help me to update as CD2 today? :)
thnxs....

Hi stupid

Can understand your feelings..but pls dun be sad..

For your on & off spotting...no harm seeking the gynae's advise if you want a peace of your mind...

108083.gif

Hi Stupid,
Don't be disheartened & stress. I ttc for 6 mths before I conceived. That's what I learned from my pregnancy, when I finally relaxed & don't think so much abt it, I hit the jackpot.

Hello Stupid,
Don't be discourage! Try again next cycle. When there's a will, there's a way! We will "ALL JIA YOU" together.

Hi Stupid

I can totally understand your feelings as I have gone through this stage. But 3 cycles is a very short time... Not being able to conceive after 3 months doesn't mean that you are infertile lah.... Just give yourself and hubby more time. The guideline is that if you did not conceive after 6 months, then you might want to consider seeing a gynae. So no worries at all
happy.gif
I myself have been trying for 1.5 uears liao. Now I just try to take things easy. Let all go through this together!
happy.gif

Morning Stupid,

Oh don't be sad...I can understand what u are going thru, as I am also ttc very hard now. Maybe u shld talk to ur hubby abt ur feelings, why hide from him that u have been trying all these 3 cycles? U are not doing anything bad at all, and speaking to ur hubby may even help u, cos at least u are in this together with him. Like what Tomatoes said, 3 months is very short so just give urself a deadline of 6 mths and if things dont work out, go see a gynae. But for now, try not to think so much (altho I know that during the 1st few days of AF, u will be quite depressed)

<font color="aa00aa">hi all TTCs,</font>
pls give urself at least <font color="ff0000">6 tries/months</font> b4 "breaking down"

i know, it's difficult, but it's not "realistic" to juz give a timeframe of <font color="0000ff">2~4 tries/months</font>, unless u'r those super lucky ones.

no need to give urself unnecessary stress so early into the road of trying
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Wong Li Lin's ~ Here's Looking at You Babe</font>
i tried to tune in but din see leh. i tried Sat, Sun, 8pm (or 8:30pm) but don't hv leh.

then i search online TV guide, it's not listed as well.... sianz..

hi angelia,

u are right about not giving ourselves unwanted stress, but sometimes when we are so eager to have a baby, its hard not to be upset when we dont get it, u see...
Your EDD is in Oct? so u are abt 5 mths pregnant now is it? How long did u try for?

For the show, I am pretty sure its on CNA and on a Sat too..thats strange, anyway I missed 2 episodes already. Anyone here managed to catch it?

<font color="0000ff">stupid</font>
Don't despair.. can always try again..
Besides, you've only tried for 3 cycles, there's still hope!
It's good to let your hubby knows that you're TTC so that he can give you the support and both of you can go thru' this thing together.
I let my hubby know about us TTCing and usually after my AF clears, he asked me to remind him when he should start pumping his soldiers inside me.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">kissbb</font>
No prob.. but you can still join in the thread discussion!

<font color="0000ff">mrstan</font>
i really hate to watch the wonglilin show.. in fact i didn't want to find out when it's showing. Guess it's an emotional thingy. If i watch it, i might feel even more depressed, seeing all these preggy mummies to be and here am i, still striving to be one.

108274.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 14 Jun 04
stupid ......... CD 03
classy ......... CD 06
ENJ ............ CD 06
ribena ......... CD 07
jamci .......... CD 07
joice .......... CD 08
KC ............. CD 09
oreo ........... CD 10
mrstan ......... CD 15
catepillar ..... CD 16
lbs ............ CD 19
wennia ......... CD 21
maya ........... CD 22
jara ........... CD 22
tuffy .......... CD 22
lilac .......... CD 24
westbb ......... CD 26
dawn ........... CD 28
amberlyn ....... CD 31
funny .......... CD 33
huggie ......... CD 35
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Mickey ......... 23/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04
Jen ............ 09/12/04
Emma ........... 09/12/04
wendypooh ...... 22/12/04
jov ............ 05/01/05
tubby .......... 28/01/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>
Please click here for common terms used</font>

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

Hey gals,
Thought of sharing this with all of you (christians or non-christians alike),
everytime my AF comes, i will feel depressed.
But whenever I read the below TTC Prayer, I'll feel comforted.
happy.gif

It was posted by someone on the FF forum, can't remember who though.

<u><font color="ff0000">A TTC Prayer</font></u>

<font color="0000ff">Lord, help me to remember that you are in control
And will always lead me safely to what is good

Lord, help me to find comfort in you by making me mindful that temping,

medications, testing and checking do not empower me above your plan.

Lord, help me to never let the desire to be a mother ever exceed my Love for you.

Lord, help me to celebrate the gifts of others even when I don't have those same Gifts myself.

And finally, on the day for which you whisper, "It is time" may I continue to be

forever grateful, humble, and praising of your name.

<font color="ff0000">Amen </font></font>

hi Oreo,

ohh...this is really wonderful. The TTC Prayer u attached, it is so meaningful. Perhaps it is becos it is not yet time for us, that is why we are not blessed with a little one yet. In His time, we will get it, i am sure.
happy.gif

you dam funny, saying hubby pumping soldiers into u, haha. but ur hubby so sweet to actually suggest that. It does help to have the continuous support and understanding from ur other half. I know what u mean abt not wanting to watch the wong lilin show, cos u just feel even more upset. Actually for me, i also kpo lah, want to see how she looks like when pregnant, whether got put on weight etc. or not..hehehe so pah kua hor? ;)

Hi oreo,

Thanks for the TTC prayer. I've been looking for one such prayer for very long.. thanks so much.

God bless all the TTC gals! ;)

hi gals,
really thankful and appreciate all ur encouragement......It really feel great to know that there are so many of u there supporting eacj other....It really feel great...

Yap, U guys are rite in telling hubby. Cos he console me, and tell me that it could be due to his stress from work,which caused the mission failed. So , both of us will try to relax for this cycle...

Maybe as what u guys say, 3 cycles are not long. I really feel better now....:)

hi Oreo,
I m not a christan, but find this prayer really meaning....Well, when it's time for us to be mother, god will grand us one....

Ladies
Hubby and i been TTC for a few mths oredi.
today shd be my O day and we BD last nite.. today i got light brown discharge on my panty and my breast was quite sore . wonder if these cld be a sign of pregnancy?

thks

hi JL,

er...I'm not so sure if the light brown discharge is implantation spotting (this usually occur only abt more than a week after fertilisation, if successful), and not so soon like immediately the next day. As for the symptom of sore breasts, it may not necessarily indicate pregnancy (judging from the fact that u only BDed the night before)
This is what I understand. But then again, I am not sure lah. Any girls can help out here?

<font color="aa00aa">mrs tan,</font>
ya, me now in wk 24
happy.gif

"unofficial" trying (unprotected sessions) for abt 3~6 mths, "serious" trying for abt 6 mths. considered myself quite lucky cos managed to conceived on the 1st (or 2nd) mth i started taking temp &amp; charting
happy.gif

i think maybe they re-schedule the show?? anyone has i-weekly or 8-days? maybe can help us check the schedule?? thx.

Hi Oreo,

Pls update me as CD 5 today. Thanks for the TTC prayer. After saying the prayer, it makes me feel very peaceful, will try to say it every night.

Good luck to all TTC gals.

<font color="0000ff">JL</font>
sore breast can also be due to ovulation not neccessary pregnancy. As for ur spotting, ive gt no idea.

Hi angelia,

wow so how do u feel now? any discomfort or bloating? I am always so curious to know how being pregnant feels like...well, u are really lucky to have hit the jackpot with just 2 cycles.

<font color="aa00aa">mrstan,</font>
not hit jackpot with juz 2 cycles, the 2 cycles refers to the temping/charting
happy.gif
prior to that alr tried for abt 8 mths ~ 1 yr liao

hmm... now (2nd trimester) is the "honeymoon" period, 1st trimester was quite alrite (not very bad nausea, bloatedness) but got quite bad when ard 11~13 wks cos a few times vomitted after dinner.

many said 3rd trimester will get difficult again.... so i praying hard it'll be "not so difficult" lor
biggrin.gif

hi Angelia,

oh i see...wow that means tried for quite long also hor? Are you taking folic acid now still? It doesnt have any side effects on baby rite? cos I always thought all forms of medication is harmful to baby. Well, when the time comes (ur 3rd trimester), am sure u will get by one day at a time. You've already survived ur 1st trimester, havent u?

Hi angelia,
Time really flies fast hor... now u r in ur 2nd trimster liao.. Take care!

Hmmmm the thread seems to be getting more n more quieter these few days.. Hav not seen Ibs ard these few days. Wonder where is she?
108680.gif

Me today kanna takan by my boss... really no time to come in to chat. Me now still in office. Haiz...

Tomorrow, my boss got a meeting and she has to present... so she is jumping up and down ordering us to do this do that.

I think these fews days are my fertile days... must try go back early to rape hubby...

Hi All

I am back!! Aiyo..really busy these few days..no chance to log in during office hours to read all the messages!!

Wow, so fast, I am in my 2WW again!! But we have not been really 'active' this cycle...I will just 'sun qi zhi ran' liao...

I think Wong LiLin's program is not showing ler, I checked on CNA website program lists but couldnt find any...Wonder why??

Morning girls!
ya agree...i so free these few days but realised not many postings lately also.
Lbs,
welcome back! dont worry, got hope got hope...
Ya its strange isnt it? Dont tell me they only show it like once a month? Wonder if there is any way to find out? Cos after all, probably gotta follow her thru a period of 7 mths (she is now 2 mths preg i think) so a bit no point to show every sat also rite? Somemore its only 12 episodes wor... Let's all look out on the papers lor...

Hi Mrs Tan

aiyo..I dun want to pin high hope first.

Emm, she only 2 months pregnant meh? Thought she got preggie early this year &amp; giving birth this June?

108796.gif

hi lbs,

oh is it?? oops, i not so sure, ya i think so hor? but cannot be this june lah, thats this month liao leh. then how to follow thru her pregnancy. I think its Oct EDD or somethg...

hi morning gals....
hope everyone doing well....
something to check wif u gals...me in CD7 yesterday and bd wif hubby, after dat, there's those stretchy discharge like cm...wonder am i "o"ing now or???? but i think think like today only cd8....not quite possible leh......

lbs,
u've got CHANCE!!!! hope u bingo this round!!!

hi gals.

like mrs tan, i oso read that wong lilin's EDD is oct... so maybe takes sometime for the filming lor.

not sure why i have not 'o' this cycle yet...oredi CD30...temp still very stable...verylow....sian...usually i will 'o' quite late at CD 26-28...but never late until CD30 still no sign of ovulating....wonder if it is stress....

lbs, maybe let nature takes its course is the best yah?
happy.gif
jia you

Morning gals,
ya think wong lilin's EDD is somewhere in Oct.. they only have 12 episodes so i think they do not show it every wk.

Hi Ibs,
been very busy?? me too but once in a while, i tried to eat snake to come in
biggrin.gif

Gd luck to ur
108806.gif

<font color="0000ff">classy</font>
u mean after u bd then u see those strecthy CM or before u bd? If after u bd, that is ur hubby's semen lor..... Normally after u bd, the semen will stay in u for few days before it is totally cleared(thats what i observe). So, to play safe, u gt to continue bd on alternate days cos u duno exactly is it ur CM or ur hubby's semen.... But semen usually tends to break easily unlike fertile CM.
All the best to u!!
happy.gif

Hi all

yeap..been really busy..having trainings for 3 full weeks, followed by the company's Financial year End closing...
108860.gif

Hi classy/dawn
I will let nature take its course lor...anyway,with my hubby condition, the chance is slimmer mah...

Hi Mrs Tan
Oh..her EDD Oct ar? Okay, I must have got the wrong info then..but strange lor..because i remember the trailer said it will start showing in June ler..

hi hi!
its good to see tuffy and lbs online again.
Lbs,
er i think her EDD is somewh in Oct. ya her program is supposed to start 5 June one, but i missed that particular episode lah...

Back