A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

lilac, me still under test drive... haha... if strike oso dunno how... my mum pressure ask to dun wait too long so we oredi promised to try this year... but then i just started new job abt 2 months and if really strike, dunno boss will unhappy or not... cos during interview last year she ask if i pregnant and i say no... so dilemma... and i din take folic acid for 3 months... this monday then started... dunno will affect or not huh?

chihiro, i do feel a bit of tender breasts lor... especially in the evenings... day time like not so bad... so dunno if i too sensitive? besides stomach like got a bit gastric like that... keep growling and growling, like hungry like that... i din eat breakfast today but yesterday i ate breakfast oso got growling growling...

<font color="ff6000">tuffy</font>
major experience with pregnancy is that we must eat on time ! otherwise will feel like vomitting ..
its very diff before preggie, when u are hungry, u can juz let tummy go growling.. but now, can't .. must eat on time

<font color="0000ff">jen</font>
test lah! If it's me, i don't think i can wait that long.. besides, you've already way exceeded your DP019 already, right?
Your hubby also can't wait to know the results too!

jenjen
don't worry too much, if preggie, then let it be!! your boss won't fault you for that! i also started new job 2 mths ago, but now am trying
happy.gif

hope to hear good news from you!

chihiro
do you get hungry easily when preggie?

wendypooh
yah me 77, you're also young
happy.gif

hi lilac
i also noticed you're not in "here" as often! hope to see you ard cos you're really a great help to many pple here. i'm still learning so can't input much, but keeping my fingers crossed for you!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">jen</font>
do you feel pain only on ur nipples?
tts i wat i still feeling now
if so, u might be preggie lor
quickly go buy HPT and test !!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">hi ribena</font>
actually i dun realli feel hungry other that normal meal times ..
but sometimes i scared tt im too hungry and lai bu ji to stuff myself with food ... so i juz take some biscuits or snacks 1st lor ...
had an experience of letting myself go hungry once .. dun wish to go thru tt again .. :p

hi chihiro,
thanks for the tip! hope I will get to apply it soon!
happy.gif
is your tummy showing yet? any significant weight gain so far?

hi gals, thanks for being so supportive...
happy.gif

oreo, ur CD oso quite long leow... have u tested?

ribena, i hope so lor... hopefully they wun mind... but if got new baby policy come out to extend ML then dunno how...

chihiro, i feel like whole breast sore lor... dun think it's particular to nipples only...

forgetmenot, it's still above coverline... i think i'll test during the weekend if still no sign of AF...

Sad to sad
sad.gif
... I have not ovulated yet.
My temp. has not risen.. hopefully it will go up by the weekend.

ribena,
me only a year younger than u.

jen,
tink u got chance, good luck . another graduate soon.

chihiro,
really envy you seem to have easy pregnancy hte other time my sis got so long MS.

<font color="0000ff">Tuffy</font>
No lah.... me not yet. Today only 6DPO and so no dip yet. But not putting high hopes on it.
happy.gif

hey.... u really shd go and test cos ur temp still high and u have past ur usual luteal phase rite! Comm'on.... we are all waiting for ur good news! U are a potential graduate!

<font color="0000ff">wendypooh</font>
okie... i will go and chk my mail. Let u know again.

<font color="0000ff">ribena</font>
hehe... me oso not an expert lor. Just that i like to KPO lor. Cos i love to help people who are like us TTCing! This is the only source whr we can ask whatever we want without other people laughing at us!

Hmm..... last time i can come here so often cos im working and i just surf the net every now and then. But now im no longer working and so i dun come in so frequent as i gt other thgs to do..... run errands.... do housework....etc. Also currently looking for a job.

Haiz..... if i really strike this round and i still cant find a job, then jialat liao lor.

<font color="ff6000">tuffy</font>
weight gain? dunno leh .. din weigh myself again since my 1st visit to the gynae
as for tummy, already got before preggie .. hehhehe ...
u are O-ing soon right??
jia you !!
bounce.gif

<font color="ff6000">wendypooh</font>
guess its still early to say lor ..
of coz hope i dun hv jialat MS lah ..
as of now still manageable ... and hope it juz stay as it is lah ...
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">jen</font>
sore breast is u poke and u go ouch!
tender breast poke liao still not ouch
u sure u got sore breast?
hv u bought the kit to test?

lilac,
i agreed with ribena tat u are so informative and wifout u ard we feel so loss. last time u, chihiro, tuffy, oreo make a perfect group whereby u all release info so fast tat i cant can't up now the thread is moving slow.
heard last tiem u looking for job and so fast u quit alry since when why dun u find first then quit. which line u doing maybe i keep a lookup for u.

chihiro, ok, it's tender i guess... hmmm...
happy.gif

argh!! everyone keep telling me to test... next week will know the result lah...

chihiro
hmm..actually we shouldn't let our bodies go hungry cos its not healthy lah, so its good to have some biscuits or bread with you so that you can nibble when your stomach is empty
happy.gif

jenjen
don't worry!
happy.gif
now the exciting thing is your good news for us!

wendypooh
you're still quite young, from what my doc told me, the younger you are, the more fertile you are, so don't think you need to try for long lah
biggrin.gif

lilac
you're definately someone i look forward to talking here, cos you and chihiro made me so welcome in this thread
embarrassed.gif

i see, before i started my job i also stayed at home for quite a long while. how is the job market now? cos i'm not too satisfied with this company, so i also looking ard
happy.gif
yah, why didn't you find a job first before resigning? sorry for being KPO arh..

<font color="ff6000">ribena</font>
tt was in the past before i got preggie.. coz office in the east and home in the west.. tts y will hungry for a while before dinner lor
thanks for ur concern ..
happy.gif

ribena,
tat wat i heard too the younger we are the more fertile we are, but it does' not apply on me moreever my ,mense so regular. no wonder see some more unmarried mum and unwanted baby ard. my cousin same age as me is alry mother of a baby boy 4 year alry. she shotgun at the age if 22. so everyone now exepecting more on me so very stress.
u are right, lilac, chihiro, tuffy, oreo and many moe can remember make us feel so comfortable here tat we can share anything under the sun

<font color="0000ff">ribena n wendypooh</font>
haiz..... its not that i resign but my cmpy close down lor..... so i consider kena retrench lor. So sad hor..... have been looking for job since last year end and not much news lor. Gt go interviews and now waiting for reply. But guess also not much chance liao.

I thk normally when the company knew that u r married and no kids, they wont dare to take u in lor. Cos we are a "time bomb"! Hehehe..... can get preg anytime one.

<font color="ff6000">lilac</font>
u mean till now no one came back to u ?
market so bad?
dun mind can say which industry u in or not?

lilac,
u only stop working recently right? i agreed wif u once married very difficult to get job tat why i very scared and have oso thought of changing job but still considering. i went interview 2 week ago but once they heard i planning to start family then no news form them liao.
i keep a look up for u if any job wat u looking for?

<font color="0000ff">wendypooh</font>
so helpful of u....... hmmm.... dun tell me u working in a job agency?? hehe...

BTW, i reply ur mail liao... and hor, i still cant view it.

lilac,
no i nota job agency. i working in a freight forwarder company
so sad u still can see. i dun know how to send leh can teach me.

lilac, not true... some companies think that pple who married are more stable then they will hire... maybe can dun tell them u planning to start family soon lor...

thats y..... i dun dare to tell them i planning to start family lor.... but then feel so bad cos im telling lies.....
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">chihiro</font>
send u again liao

hi ladies...

wow...been 'away' for a while, the thread is sure moving fast..
happy.gif

does anyone know how many months you need to work for the company before you are entitled for maternity leave?

ps: I am going to miss you ladies...will be away for 4 days from tomorrow &amp; wont have much chance to access internet...hehee...can foresee lots to catch up when I got back next Mon..

<font color="ff6000">lbs</font>
wow.. gg away for a long wkend ... so nice ..

as for how long u must work in company before you are entitle to maternity leave, i guess its up to each company's policy.. my company requires 180days of service before you are eligible for maternity leave

chihiro

aiya...i am going back to my PIL's place...can imagine the stress level going up again..
sad.gif
..really have to shut both ears when I am back there...

icic...actually, I am also thinking to find a new job....but wondering what will happen if I got lucky &amp; strike, at the same time got a new job...anyway, I think my priority is to get preggie first..cannot wait liao...hahaaaaa

yeap..have to lar...but I wont tell them I am TTCing...if not more jialat..no peace..

but dunno why, my O seem to be late..scare no O this cycle...

<font color="ff6000">lbs</font>
perhaps using the test strips has unknowingly given urself stress ... as u keep hoping to see something ...

relax a bit ok ..
happy.gif

juz keep testing lah ....
gd luck !

<font color="0000ff">lilac</font>
I hope you succeed this cycle! I guess you can't really plan for everything - job and kids. Somehow things will work out one. At this point in time, I don't know which is more difficult, getting a kid or getting a job. But best of luck in your jobhunting!
happy.gif

I also have a tummy now! v sad - always growing and not diminishing!! I guess the wt gain should not be that significant at the beginning..

sigh... me back to work.

lbs, under the employment act, a female employee is entitled to 8 weeks of paid maternity leave if she has worked there min 6 months and does not have two or more children at the time of confinement. but then if company is more pro-family and wanted to give even if less than 6 mths, then it is up to the company lor.

Wah! Yours is 180 days, mine has to work for a year before they can grant me maternity leave.. but i've been in my co. for so long..
Wanted a change but at the same time want a kid ..so no choice.. have to stay on in the current co.

<font color="aa00aa">lilac</font>
It's good to take a break from work for a while.
Are you planning on going for a holiday?

<font color="ff0000">jigsaw</font>
Haven't seen you in this thread for quite a while..
Any good news??

<font color="0000ff">Emma</font>
y are u scared? we are all here to support one another! u already how days past ur usual luteal phase?

<font color="0000ff">oreo</font>
no leh.... cant go for holiday cos nobody going with me. Hubby also busy at work and cant take leave. Just stay at home and rest lor.

<font color="0000ff">Tuffy</font>
Thank you...... Well as for succeeding this cycle, dun thk too much lor. If its time for me to get preggie, then i will be preg. If its not my turn yet, no matter how also dun have.

lilac
i rather have the "false"hope than know the truth, hee. My hubby says wait a bit longer.
My cycle is abt 28-29 days, it is now 34 days.

oreo, yah been v busy so only got time to read the postings very quickly everyday. today near long weekend liao, holiday mood starting so relax a bit by reading forum more lor :p

still waiting for AF and no preggie symptoms at all, somemore got "AF coming" feelings, so no high hopes lah. the night before i even dreamt of my AF came and cramp was so painful and it's so real! now think of it still don't know if it's just a dream or i really had a cramp at night ??!! wierd
uhoh.gif

hi jigsaw

thks for the info...

Hi lilac
emm...very positive thinking..
happy.gif
..I am also trying to convince myself that...but somehow...after a while, I become depress again...<sigh>

72184.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 08 Apr 04
amberlyn ....... CD 03
ribena ......... CD 06
maya ........... CD 08
catepillar ... . CD 10
tuffy .......... CD 11
lbs ............ CD 15
jov ............ CD 16
wendypooh ...... CD 19
okeanosmao * ... CD 20
skinnyma ....... CD 23
aa ............. CD 26
joice .......... CD 27
funny .......... CD 30
iloveoreo ...... CD 33
lilac .......... CD 34
Ms Blur ........ CD 35
Emma ........... CD 36
jigsaw ......... CD 36
Jen ............ CD 36
jojoba ......... CD 37
</font><font color="ff0000">
MIA => Pls update ur CD / let us know if you have graduated!
happy.gif

felene ......... CD 60
wizard ......... CD 70
shopper ........ CD 71
moonriver ...... CD 90
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Giggler ........ 13/06/04
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Mickey ......... 23/10/04
wendyl ......... 24/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>
<font color="119911">* = PCOS</font>
Common terms used ==> http://www.singaporebrides.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=36738&amp;post=489349#POST489349</font>

Jen
when will you test?
How is ur temp like?

We are in the same CD..hee
good luck to us!! also to the rest

The rest of the mother to be, any advice for us??
uhoh.gif

Back